PDA

View Full Version : airplane

a_odessey
Mon, 07-25-2005, 06:31 AM
i saw the movie airplane a LONG time ago. but, i never really looked at the rating. i see and see pg. WTF!? they have a women jump in front of the camera topless for a moment, a girl giving a blow up a blow job, and this guy who gets high on everything. why the fuck would they even think of giving this a pg rating. i normally wouldn't care, but jeez, can't they make a decent rating?

woofcat
Mon, 07-25-2005, 01:59 PM
hmm. Lets look at this,

Argentina:13 / Australia:M / Canada:14 (Nova Scotia) / Canada:AA (Ontario) / Canada:G (Quebec) / Canadai/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifG (Manitoba) / Finland:K-12 / Iceland:L / Ireland:12 / Netherlands:AL / Norway:11 (video rating) / Norway:12 (original rating) / UK:15 (DVD rating) (2001) / UK:A (original rating) / UKi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifG (video rating) (1986) / USAi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifG / West Germany:12

So its everywhere from 18+ to 12+ depending on your contry. Deal with it.

darkshadow
Mon, 07-25-2005, 06:05 PM
Netherlands:AL

means all ages i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

masamuneehs
Mon, 07-25-2005, 06:14 PM
This is a family movie dude. I remember watching this movie when I was like 8 and my parents were the strict bastardly type who wouldnt let me see Jurassic Park until I actually turned 13 and all that crap load of conservative moral upholding.

XanBcoo
Mon, 07-25-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
This is a family movie dude. I remember watching this movie when I was like 8 and my parents were the strict bastardly type who wouldnt let me see Jurassic Park until I actually turned 13 and all that crap load of conservative moral upholding.

David? Is that you?
Haha, weird...Jurassic Park must have been unpopular with parents 'cause I have a friend who wasn't allowed to see it either. His parents felt it too mature for a child of 10. Poor guy...
Never seen Airplane though - no comment