PDA

View Full Version : Neji 's Byakugan can see through trees...

Kopiok
Sun, 07-24-2005, 09:32 PM
http://img171.echo.cx/img171/2586/nejicereal8cs.png

Mut
Sun, 07-24-2005, 09:41 PM
Well... at least it's a new, different type of thread.

American Hero
Sun, 07-24-2005, 10:07 PM
This made me laugh.

Thread success.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-24-2005, 10:28 PM
Must... have... cinnamon... toast...crunch...

ChaosK
Sun, 07-24-2005, 11:50 PM
how can they expect us to see the great taste of cinnamon toast crunch if even neji cant see it?

THIS CEREAL IS RIGGED!

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 07-25-2005, 12:41 AM
Hehe... awesome.

basey44
Mon, 07-25-2005, 03:11 AM
mmmm cinnamon sugar

ES
Mon, 07-25-2005, 04:59 AM
A fresh and new thread. ^_^

2:25
Mon, 07-25-2005, 06:28 AM
lol, when I saw that, I just had to smile i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
cute ad

Hikyuu
Mon, 07-25-2005, 07:01 AM
As long as that ad isnt picked up by tv its ok by me.. it was pretty funny.. Did you find that or make it yourself?

Knives122
Mon, 07-25-2005, 08:45 AM
that stuff cuts the roof of my mouth, and I saw this over at the narutofan, its still funny.

XanBcoo
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
that stuff cuts the roof of my mouth.

Mine too...perhaps everyone else is just mistaking the taste of blood for cinnamon?

Enderz
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Nice made me laugh reminds me of a kid i knowi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

RasenDori
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:57 AM
cinnamon toast crunch isnt that bad... its my favorite cereal... just like soak in the milk for a while. its better when its a little soggy. damn... i want some now... too bad my sister ate the last of it last week.

DraGunZer0
Mon, 07-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Got me craving Cinnamon Toast Crunch...

NM
Mon, 07-25-2005, 08:21 PM
XD That was pretty funny.

a_odessey
Mon, 07-25-2005, 08:49 PM
lol, that was good, haven't seen much good naruto humor in a while.

Rhanfahl
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:28 PM
Thank you for lightening the forum mood with this.

sangai
Tue, 07-26-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo

Mine too...perhaps everyone else is just mistaking the taste of blood for cinnamon?

wait a min your mistakin that with capt'n crunch..that shit cuts up the roof of your mouth ..

LOL funny add ^.^;

neji ftw.

XanBcoo
Tue, 07-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Cap'n Crunch is crunchy

Cinammon Toast crunch is made of sandpaper

both good though

Kopiak, where did you find this pic?

stos289
Tue, 07-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Insert Family Guy Quote:

Brian - "At least your not the first one to do whatever it takes to win"

*Cuts to flashback*

Mobster - "You come to me, to kill a man I do not know. Now I ask you...what do you have against this Count Chocula?"

Capn Crunch - "That son of a bitch has been spreading lies! My cereal does not cut the roof of your mouth! ...With all due respect.

Had to add that since no one else did. Anyway, the Neji thing was pretty amusing...got a chuckle from it. I only had Capn Crunch (and Cinnamon Toast Crunch) like twice in my life...they were alright. Never was too fond of cereal.

EDIT: Wow...my mistake. You're right a_odessey, I got confused with the two, I guess this shows how much I know about cereal. I'll be sure next time to get my animated cerealbox characters straight. Thanks for the insight.

a_odessey
Tue, 07-26-2005, 08:30 PM
capn crunch isn't cinnamon toast crunch, he's the one with the horribly drawn commercials and kids on marijuana

Jessper
Tue, 07-26-2005, 11:59 PM

nah, we just use our teeth to eat, not the top of our mouth i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

DarthEnderX
Wed, 07-27-2005, 12:31 AM
I think cocoa pebbles is the greatest cereal of all time.

Kopiok
Wed, 07-27-2005, 12:42 AM
Since it has been asked: I found this on another forum (GameFAQs Legends social board)

And my favorite cerial is either Honey Comb or Lucky CHarms. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

deadlydreamx
Wed, 07-27-2005, 12:55 AM
nah man u guys got it all wrong... cocoa puffs all da way!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

2:25
Wed, 07-27-2005, 01:42 AM
Agree. It even turns the milk into chocolate milk!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ES
Wed, 07-27-2005, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by: 2-25
Agree. It even turns the milk into chocolate milk!!

ME too! even though sometimes I mistake goat droppinsg for them.....

o_O

Cal_kashi
Wed, 07-27-2005, 08:33 AM
A) that was hilarious,
B) If you cut your mouth eating a childrens cereal, you have serious issues...
/ especially a cereal that becomes soggy fairly quickly.

NM
Wed, 07-27-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
I think cocoa krispies is the greatest cereal of all time.

Fixed. My favorite cereal of all time =). And Golden Grahams was good to.

Masamune
Wed, 07-27-2005, 12:57 PM
funny pic.

was kinda expecting this thread to backfire on ye.

masamuneehs
Wed, 07-27-2005, 02:08 PM
Dude Captain Crunch is the one that cuts your mouth! That Count Chocula has been trying to warn us forever!

And yes, Neji is one damn cool character and his Bloodline one of the best in all of Naruto, however I still believe he should be dead. Not because I dislike him. On the contrary, I love the kid, I just 't feel that Tsunade's all powerful healing magic deflates the show into a flat tire. I mean is there any tension in fights knowing that the good guys will get healed by Tsunade even though they've got a hole in their chest right near their heart or took a ridiculously strong poision? It is way too much of a Deus Ex Machina. He should have remained dead to keep the series serious and gripping...

And give me Lucky Charms any day of the week!

Fightingdreamers
Wed, 07-27-2005, 03:27 PM
Must have Cinnamon Toast Crunch Mmmmmmm...... Crunshy ^^

XanBcoo
Wed, 07-27-2005, 03:40 PM
I'm a lucky charms man too.
Used to eat the stuff day and night while I watched Azumanga Daioh.
Ah, the good old days...
*runs and gets some lucky charms*

Rhanfahl
Wed, 07-27-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by: stos289
Insert Family Guy Quote:

Brian - "At least your not the first one to do whatever it takes to win"

*Cuts to flashback*

Mobster - "You come to me, to kill a man I do not know. Now I ask you...what do you have against this Count Chocula?"

Capn Crunch - "That son of a bitch has been spreading lies! My cereal does not cut the roof of your mouth! ...With all due respect.

Had to add that since no one else did. Anyway, the Neji thing was pretty amusing...got a chuckle from it. I only had Capn Crunch (and Cinnamon Toast Crunch) like twice in my life...they were alright. Never was too fond of cereal.

EDIT: Wow...my mistake. You're right a_odessey, I got confused with the two, I guess this shows how much I know about cereal. I'll be sure next time to get my animated cerealbox characters straight. Thanks for the insight.

Thank you, I was thinking about that actually.

::Edit::

I'm also glad they finally brought back Frankenberry and Booberry...mmm good shit.

But ya gotta eat your Wheaties if you wanna be like Mike.

Assertn
Wed, 07-27-2005, 11:35 PM
college got me back into lucky charms and rice crispies

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-28-2005, 03:52 AM
What the hell's the difference between cocoa pebbles and cocoa krispies?? They taste, like, exactly the same!

Dezalanel
Thu, 07-28-2005, 04:56 AM
Haha I love that pic and Yes it is from Naruto Fans's Forums I believe, well at least I always see it in one guys sig there.

basey44
Thu, 07-28-2005, 05:22 AM
What the hell's the difference between cocoa pebbles and cocoa krispies?? They taste, like, exactly the same!

well i think its pretty obvious, dont you? look, one are pebbles, the other are krispies. now wat i wanna know is the differnance between coco pops and coco puffs

NM
Thu, 07-28-2005, 07:20 AM

Yes, but Cocoa Pebbles had Fred Flintstone and Barney while Cocoa Krispies had the monkey. The monkey's much cooler. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

drcitan
Thu, 07-28-2005, 05:49 PM
This thread is awesome. Were talkin about FUCKIN CEREAL! LoL. Anyway CTC and Cookie Crisp all the way

XanBcoo
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:10 PM
I thought Coco Krispies and Coco Pops were the same thing. One is just the British version.
Coco Pebbles are flatter, flakeir and have more chocolate in them than Krispies (which are basically just chocolate Rice Krispies)
Coco Puffs are the round, puffy balls which I go Cucco for

--Chocolate Cereal Connoiseur Extrodinair--

Jaredster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Dude, it's all about lucky charms and frosted flakes.

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-29-2005, 11:09 PM
cinnammon... is... poisonous... must.... not... let.... neji.... disuade....me...into....eating.... it

American Hero
Sat, 07-30-2005, 02:28 AM
Oh, you'll eat it!

And you'll like it!

masamuneehs
Sun, 07-31-2005, 07:16 PM
Another question: What do people like to put in their cereal?

I used to never put milk or anything in cereal. I just ate all the sugary loveliness dry and bare.

Now I use milk though... I never see anyone putting in fruit and all that other crap that you see in the "Part of a day's balanced breakfast"

OmnislashXX
Sun, 07-31-2005, 07:36 PM
I happen to like Golden Grahams and Honey Nut Cheerios. And Frosted Flakes. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, while delicious going in, compares to symptoms that Naruto gets when he fails to notice expiration dates.

XanBcoo
Sun, 07-31-2005, 09:40 PM
My grandfather puts strawberries in his Corn Flakes...'course he's 82. Must be a generation thing.

American Hero
Sun, 07-31-2005, 10:26 PM
Only old people eat strawberries in their corn flakes.

Are you kidding me? Strawberries in cereal are good.

ChaosK
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:13 PM
dont let this thread die its the most productive one in the whole naruto section now that the filler sucks.

coco pebbles all the way! (though at the moment i'm eating cookie crisps because i never tried them before)

i dont put fruits in my cereal probably because most of my cereal has 20lbs of chocolate. though trix, lucky charms and fruity pebbles are still good. (speaking of the pebbles cereal what ever happened to the flintstones? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif)

XanBcoo
Tue, 08-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
(speaking of the pebbles cereal what ever happened to the flintstones? )

http://www.topthat.net/webrock/images/movie2.jpg

http://www.d8a.co.uk/vcd/flintstones-cover.jpg

I think these little gems had something to do with it.

I used to love Cookie Crisp. Though I don't know why they changed the mascot a year or two ago. Odd...

drcitan
Tue, 08-02-2005, 08:09 PM
My grandfather puts strawberries in his Corn Flakes...'course he's 82. Must be a generation thing.

Haha LoL Grandfathers and strawberries are so wholesome. Followed by a youngster coming up from behind and slamming grandpa's face into his cereal....NOW THAT WOULD BE PACKED FULL OF FLAVOR.

FAV combination is Raisin Brand Crunch with Quakers Caramel mini rice cakes = christmas in your mouth.

masamuneehs
Wed, 08-03-2005, 10:46 PM
I love putting sugar in my corn flakes, making them more or less Frosted Flakes (They're GRRRREAT!). Then again, sugar in anything is good...

Weirdest thing I ever tried was milk, apple juice and Cheerios. I was 5. It was a really bad idea.

Kopiok
Sun, 08-07-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by: drcitan

Haha LoL Grandfathers and strawberries are so wholesome. Followed by a youngster coming up from behind and slamming grandpa's face into his cereal....NOW THAT WOULD BE PACKED FULL OF FLAVOR.

FAV combination is Raisin Brand Crunch with Quakers Caramel mini rice cakes = christmas in your mouth.

Mmmm... strawberry-grandfather flavor. MY FAVORWRITE!!!111!

Assertn
Sun, 08-07-2005, 01:02 PM
nah.....the weirdest (but freaking awesome) combo is a layer cream-of-wheat with a layer of rice krispies on top and then milk poured in. You get a simultaneously warm and cold feeling that tastes really good

Rhanfahl
Sun, 08-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
nah.....the weirdest (but freaking awesome) combo is a layer cream-of-wheat with a layer of rice krispies on top and then milk poured in. You get a simultaneously warm and cold feeling that tastes really good

HOLY FUCK YOU DO THAT TOO!? Although admittedly I used cocoa pebbles, but same difference. Its exactly as you describe it...except...now I'm hungry.