PDA

View Full Version : who will be the final boss?

blightian
Sat, 07-23-2005, 05:24 PM
have you ever wondered who the kira-gang will fight in the end? could it still be shin, luna and rey? which side would yzak and dearka be? will dullinal end up with a suit just like la cruz? guys discuss!!

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Predictions:

Good VS Bad: Lacus Clyne Faction VS Gilbert Dullindal

Djibril will die soon. Shinn will defect to the Clyne faction after realizing that it wasn't Kira's fault that Stellar died and so on. Shinn will accept Cagalli. Luna will die by the hands of Rey, and this will trigger Shinn's defection as I wrote about in the sentence before this. Gilbert & Rey will be the final badguys. The upcoming DOM troopers will also die of course. Kira will fight Shinn before Shinn defects. Athrun will fight with Rey, but the final gundam duel will be between Shinn & Rey.

This only leaves one big question: Who the fuck will Kira, Cagalli & Athrun fight with their new spankin' mobile suits?

Oh and Yzak/Dearka will probably get owned by Kira as usual and then just fade out of the show.
It's like they don't exist anymore in the eyes of the dumbass script crew.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 07-23-2005, 05:36 PM
hmmmm, i dont know. But i hope Izak and Deaka defect to Eternal. And im wishing Shinn gets killed in the next 4 ep.

Freki
Sat, 07-23-2005, 05:55 PM
If Shinn defects I think it would be to fight Dullindal at very end. I think before that we have Luna v Cagalli, Athrun & Kira v Rey and Shinn, prolly each in a 1v1 fight but no clue who would fight who. Kira and Shinn could have a round 2, but Athrun could also be Shinn's opponent to play off their working together for so long in the show. This will go on until minerva and company finally accept Gilbert is evil prompting Shinn to go against him and Rey will end up fighting prolly Athrun since Kira will still be against killing and Rey will need to die. Well there are still problems with this, since EAF is not involved at all and it seems odd that they would just drop out. Also I still haven't quite given everyone an opponent at the VERY end. Maybe Kira will go after that thing used to stop the nuclear attacks earlier in the series, so it isn't athrun blowing his suit up again. I imagine that after going this long without having Yzak and Dearka in the picture there is not a strong chance they will make a big appearance in the ending fights, maybe a short cameo of them fighting EAF troops from moon base. Anyway there is my guess as of right now. It is most likely wrong, but this is where the series seems to be going to me after 39 eps.

Nai
Sat, 07-23-2005, 05:59 PM
What Terra said. I only hope the Clyne faction will suffer some much needed casualties before Destiny is over.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
This only leaves one big question: Who the fuck will Kira, Cagalli & Athrun fight with their new spankin' mobile suits?

I don't know about Cagalli or Asuran, but Kira will obviously be far too busy staring passionately into the eyes of Lacus to do shit.

blightian
Sat, 07-23-2005, 06:51 PM
there's a fair chance that shinn might go bonkers after knowing the truth about rey and dullinal. he might end up turning to the darkside like anakin and starts to up his power to kill everyone.

he might be the one who kills both the gd and the bad. in the midst of all the fights, dullinal gang will still fight the clynes and shinn killing some from each side. yzak(terra will be sad) and andrew are possible casualties. kira might be force to kill shinn as he becomes a psyco in killing. killing everything in sight

PSJ
Sat, 07-23-2005, 07:13 PM
I think Terra nailed it. Just one little thing i doubt Luna will die, i think she will defect to. It already feels like she got doubts after that mission she had.

Cion
Sat, 07-23-2005, 08:51 PM
I too agree that terra is right,but if Luna don't die then who?
Would be little to good and boring if only the "bad" ones die.

Freki
Sat, 07-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Yeah it would be better if more people died but not really sure who should be the ones to die. I don't think Luna will since Shinn has lost so many people close to him already, unless the writers want one final kick to Shinn's balls before the end I see her living. Shinn dying to protect Luna would work. Cagalli prolly won't die since she is finally becoming the leader she is supposed to be. Athrun and Kira have proven themselves pretty unkillable up to this point. The only people left are those on AA, Eternal, and Minerva. So I guess those ships are the ones in jeopardy of being destroyed. Anyone not introduced so far is in the list of killable people too.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-23-2005, 09:26 PM
I want Lacus to die. So badly. It would rule.

They need to kill a major player from Seed. If they kill Neo/Mwu again, I'm losing all faith in japanese animation.
So... they need to kill Kira, Athrun, Cagalli or Lacus.
Cagalli has a badass suit now and as Freki said she's becoming ORB's leader again.
Kira has god mode and I just doubt that Athrun will die for similar reasons.
This leaves Lacus. So kill that annoying powermonger bitch already!

Cion
Sat, 07-23-2005, 09:30 PM
Not to mention the awesome reactions we will see from Kira and co.

PSJ
Sat, 07-23-2005, 09:30 PM
Gladys or Andy are possibilities. Neo could also be a possible death. Dacosta could die to. Mariyu Ramius maybe. There are endless possibilites but i don't think Luna will die.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:03 PM
I think Luna will die for the following reasons:

1. Generic Gundam reasons:
a. Girlfriend of the main character (this didn't apply to Lacus, but then again, she didn't fight in the same manner)
b. Being handed a suit that was originally owned by someone else

2. Something must trigger the inevitable Shinn VS Rey fight (which will happen as seen in the opening - and Seed's openings are always correct with those things)

Rey killing a hesistant Luna sounds like a reasonable reason for the impulsive Shinn to switch sides, does it not?

Freki
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:08 PM
It does sound like a good reason, but man how bad do they really plan to make Shinn's life...That would make Shinn have lost his parents, sister, Stellar, Athrun & Meyrin(he thinks so at this point anyway), and then finally Luna. Plus the learning of Rey and Gilbert's betrayal would be on the same level as losing these people I think. Seems like Shinn should eventually get a break in life.....

Cion
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:10 PM
I think Luna will die for the following reasons:

1. Generic Gundam reasons:
a. Girlfriend of the main character (this didn't apply to Lacus, but then again, she didn't fight in the same manner)
b. Being handed a suit that was originally owned by someone else

2. Something must trigger the inevitable Shinn VS Rey fight (which will happen as seen in the opening - and Seed's openings are always correct with those things)

Rey killing a hesistant Luna sounds like a reasonable reason for the impulsive Shinn to switch sides, does it not?

You have a point. I think luna may want to switch side before Shinn knowing her sister lives
and knowing the chaimans true plot(maybe) and Rey killes because he is loyal to Gil to the end.
As shown when he shot at both athrun and Meiryen(sp), this would most likely make Shinn switch side no?

PSJ
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:14 PM
It does sound likely for Luna to die but how will they trigger a fight between Luna and Rey? It will be as difficult as to trigger the fight between Shinn and Rey. It would certainly be interesting if Luna died and alot of people would get quite angry over it. But let's kill her they didn't keep Auel so i see no need in keeping Luna.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:17 PM
Maybe something like this:

*they are out fighting*

Shinn: Argh it's Athrun!
Luna: OMG... Athrun is alive?
Athrun: YES! AND SO IS MEYRIN!
Luna: Really?
Athrun: Yes, come and join her!
Shinn: LIES!

*Shinn and Athrun fights*

Luna: Stop this fighting, I will now defect and be reunited with my sister!
Rey: TRAITOR! *shoots Luna down*
Shinn: REY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Rey: She was a traitor. There was no choice.
Shinn: *SEED MODE*

etc

PSJ
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:28 PM
Sounds rather good but i doubt it. Not that i wouldn't like it to happen.

Freki
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:30 PM
Haha so at that point ZAFT loses Impulse, Destiny, and Legend too if Shinn wins. Then the chairman is left to try carry out his agenda with the ZAFT army against Akatsuki, SF, IJ, Gaia, whatever Neo gets to pilot if he gets a suit, and prolly Minerva and AA and Eternal plus whatever grunts are left....That seems like it would have to be one quick battle unless he is housing some kind of extremely incredible weapon still.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah, that brings me back to my original point as well. Who the fuck are people supposed to be fighting?
Even if Shinn & Luna were to stay by Rey & Gil to the very end, they still wouldn't be a match for the combined might of SF, IJ, Akatsuki, DOM troopers, Andy's MS (he prolly gets yet another one).

Also, I don't count Yzak/Dearka to the ZAFT side anymore. If they were to fight they could have made a difference, but it really feels like they won't.
Sometimes the negative part of me thinks that the dumbass scripters just added Yzak to sell more Destiny model kits.

Freki
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:41 PM
Well there is the EAF they still have a moon base so maybe the sides even out when they get involved in the final battle royale. If the EAF can keep Andy, the DOM troopers, and the ZAFT grunts(sad but Yzak and Dearka will prolly be with this group with maybe a quick cameo from each) occupied then that could take care of Orb's appearance of being able to roll over ZAFT. That would even out the sides at start of the battle and then Orb would eventually dominate everyone and Shinn could switch near the last couple episodes to go after Dullindal.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:44 PM
If prior Gundam series is any indication, the Lunar base won't hold for more than one episode unless Djibril turns out to have additional badguys under his wing.
Which I severely doubt at this point, unfortunately.

PSJ
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:47 PM
Hmm we have almost forgot about the EAF maybe they will throw out some secret super unit near the end, Providence saw the light of day in the end of ep 48 afterall.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:50 PM
Very true. We shouldn't underestimate the show's ability to throw new model kits... ehrm I mean gundams... in our faces towards the end.

Freki
Sat, 07-23-2005, 11:00 PM
That'll be nice, the EAF lost their hold on the Earth and rather then bringing out their incredibly powerful new MS they left it on the moon just in case there was fighting in space they could join in after ZAFT controlled the Earth. There is also that weapon used to destroy the nukes launched at ZAFT earlier in GSD, I forget name if it had one, that should make another appearance unless ZAFT plans to go down without using it again. Maybe Luna will get killed by that thing and Shinn will get angry because the chairman killed her haha.

Curium
Sat, 07-23-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by: Freki
That'll be nice, the EAF lost their hold on the Earth and rather then bringing out their incredibly powerful new MS they left it on the moon just in case there was fighting in space they could join in after ZAFT controlled the Earth. There is also that weapon used to destroy the nukes launched at ZAFT earlier in GSD, I forget name if it had one, that should make another appearance unless ZAFT plans to go down without using it again. Maybe Luna will get killed by that thing and Shinn will get angry because the chairman killed her haha.

It was called a Neutron Stampeder (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/nazca.htm).

blightian
Sun, 07-24-2005, 09:52 AM
it just gets boring when shinn defects. why can't he just stay as a clown for dullinal. and think it through only after he gets pawned(killed)

Vega
Sun, 07-24-2005, 06:32 PM
I don't know, I also think it would be very boring and pointless if Shinn defected to the AA. After looking at the intro again (The scene with Shinn and Rey), it doesn't look like they're fighting eachother, more like they're fighting yet another Destroy together. My theory is that Shinn will Stay with Zaft. This way Kira could fight Rey (since they suits are pretty similiar with the dragoons and all) and then Athrun could fight Shinn (They both have fairly melee suits, and besides, I think it would be pretty awesome if Athrun gave shinn a "talking too"). Knowing how GSD has been going lately it probably won't happen, but that would be a better ending in my mind. Maybe they could find a way to still have Shinn die protecting Luna, that would be the best.

PSJ
Sun, 07-24-2005, 06:37 PM
How does it not look like Shinn and Rey are fighting? They are flying into each other and crosses swords. It would be boring to see 2 DRAGOON suits fight each other, it's much more interesting when a melee suit is fighting a DRAGOON suit.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-24-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by: Vega
I don't know, I also think it would be very boring and pointless if Shinn defected to the AA. After looking at the intro again (The scene with Shinn and Rey), it doesn't look like they're fighting eachother, more like they're fighting yet another Destroy together.

That scene has been there since opening 2, with Shinn being to the right all the times:

Opening 2: Kira on the left side (they fought)
Opening 3: Stellar on the left side (they fought)
Opening 4: Rey on the left side (they will fight)

romancing_xaga
Sun, 07-24-2005, 07:24 PM

Originally posted by: Vega
I don't know, I also think it would be very boring and pointless if Shinn defected to the AA. After looking at the intro again (The scene with Shinn and Rey), it doesn't look like they're fighting eachother, more like they're fighting yet another Destroy together.

That scene has been there since opening 2, with Shinn being to the right all the times:

Opening 2: Kira on the left side (they fought)
Opening 3: Stellar on the left side (they fought)
Opening 4: Rey on the left side (they will fight)

thats a pretty foreshadowing....why would it be boring if Shinn defects? Rey would still be there..I think, and who knows maybe Yzak shows up or Deakka to stir things up..hahahaha

Freki
Sun, 07-24-2005, 10:08 PM
The 3rd opening does seem to point to Shinn goign against Rey at some point, I never really noticed that part of the openings before. Oh well if Shinn is going to have to fight Rey then that is gonna leave Luna(I can't imagine her staying with ZAFT if Shinn switches and her sister is already on AA), Kira, Athrun, and Cagalli with a lot of freetime unless some event requiring those 4 to stop it happens.

PSJ
Sun, 07-24-2005, 10:12 PM
I'm curious how they will do this so both Kira, Athrun and Shinn are needed at the same side, this will obviously happen. Djibril and Dullinandal plays a great part in this.

Vega
Sun, 07-24-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
How does it not look like Shinn and Rey are fighting? They are flying into each other and crosses swords.

Where in the 4th opening do you see this? I had assumed that we were all talking about when Shinn and Rey are posed in front of the Destroy (2:32 of Haro^2Tori^2 version of episode 39). Despite the very evil look on Rey's face I can only see the two of them facing the same apponent.
The pattern Terra mentions does make sense, having all the people Shinn fights being on the left, but while it might just be wishful thinking that the creators of GSD might not follow the exact same old pattern, with the look on both their faces and the fact that they never fight in the intro makes me want to believe that Shinn will stay with Zaft.

KapsLocked
Sun, 07-24-2005, 10:40 PM
From what it looks like right now, Minerva might possibly defect over to ORB in the coming battle. Though considering that Shinn harbors deep hatred for the country, it may be difficult if it turns out that way.

blightian
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:16 AM
bORING! we're depicting the rest of the story here already, i really hope they could come up with something that will shock us, like sai coming out as the final boss of something(really quite impossible....)

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-25-2005, 11:46 AM
Okay I had a dream last night and it actually made sense sort of. Basically Neo hasn't entirely strayed from EA and during the upcoming fight with their Lunar Base, Neo will sabotage the Minerva or something. That's what I dreamt anyhow i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Wouldn't that be cool? Only problem is that Mwu has the ORB coat in the intro, but maybe he can first sabotage the MInerva and then return to being Mwu later on? :S

john_doe_107
Mon, 07-25-2005, 11:49 AM
oh god..this is sad..
You had a dream about the series?
damn..you're obbssessed..
though i like the idea of neo bein a spy, don't think it will happen.
aahh..you just made my day..
its bad enough you had a dream about some out of this world, bad edited cartoon
but do you have to mention it out loud?
get a girl, get laid dude..

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-25-2005, 11:52 AM
And little do you know who really is the sad one out of you and me. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Also, I'm quite sure that I've slept with more girls than you ever will; but that's off-topic.
Oh wait, your post is too. So STFU.

john_doe_107
Mon, 07-25-2005, 11:57 AM
i don't think you'll be thinking about gundam seed : destiny when you're shagging..
or do you?
any hoots..no offense dude..
neways,
i wonder what would've happened if it turns out Arthur is the ultimate bad guy. and all that crap he's been up to was just a cover up.
then he shoots all of the minerva, mwu flies to him. he transforms the minerva into somekind of super gundam with the tanhauser on its crotch.
no no..that's just dumb

but it would be nice if we had him turning out to be the ultimate bad guy.

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-25-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by: john_doe_107
i don't think you'll be thinking about gundam seed : destiny when you're shagging..
or do you?

Ehm.....

I happen to be a big fan of Gundam, and just as with other things that you value highly - you eventually dream about them. Be it anime, be it a game, be it a girl you like; whatever. That's pretty natural. Also, it's not like you can CHOOSE what you dream about. Dreams in their essence are just fragments of the mind brought forth by images which you can relate to. Besides, it's not often that you remember what you dream - meaning that you, in your coolness, - probably also have dreamed about Gundam at one point or two.

So to answer your question and quickly end this off-topic charade:
No, I don't think of Gundam (or Yzak, I swear) when I have sex.
Except that one time... ehrm... I mean, no.

Nai
Mon, 07-25-2005, 04:01 PM
I see someone has a monotone sexlife.

masamuneehs
Mon, 07-25-2005, 05:25 PM
In regards to the bizarre posts above me: I also dream about stuff from anime or video games or whatever movie or TV I happen to have watched that day.
But they're NEVER sexual. ESPECIALLY not the anime-esque dreams (which aren't animated, just have aspects and random shit from anime)

Oh, I believe the 'Final Boss' will be Djibril's Requiem. It just sounds so damn apocalyptic and massive. Then again, I have a strong suspicion that Dullindal will also unleash some sort of Doomsday device towards the very end, when we see his true colors (I still mark him as evil)

As for a final duel, I spot two so far:

Shinn vs. Rey (if Shinn leaves ZAFT, which I feel he will after he the upcoming fight against ORB)
or
Rey vs Athrun & Shinn vs Kira (if Rey can keep a handle on Shinn and Dullindal can continue to mask his evilness)

I see Rey as the "Final Boss" in terms of he'll always be the one fighting for Dullindal no matter how evil or twisted the Chairman really is. Dullindal and Djibril may be the Overlords, the brain behind the brawn, but Rey is definetley the #1 Evil Front-line Fighter. GO REY!!

"Evil will always prevail, because good is dumb."

Mite Gai
Wed, 07-27-2005, 01:35 AM
The final boss will obviously be Lacus in demonic SEED mode lol, but seriously its gonna probably be Dullindal since he saw everything ahead of time.

Enderz
Wed, 07-27-2005, 05:12 AM
same goes for me, Dullindal will be the final boss and im sure that shin and the rest (kira,Athrun,Cagali,Lacus) will be in seed mode rey to.

just wondering is dullindal reys father ?

drunkenmaster
Wed, 07-27-2005, 10:55 AM
im pretty sure rey is a clone of kruze but im not too sure...(the voice sounds the same lol)

Dannynonsense
Wed, 07-27-2005, 11:13 AM
for seed i think the real final boss is going to destroy requiem this boss whether it be a ms or ma or whatever will no doubt belong to duillandal

Barumonk
Wed, 07-27-2005, 01:43 PM
A MS powered by the same system as Destiny, with both anti-beam mirror coating/phase shift armor and a beam shield, a subflight lifter like justice thats covered in DRAGOON pods like Providence/Legend's pack, and a beam saber configuration on the MS itself to make it look like a carbon copy of a christmas tree.. err I mean Infinite Justice. To be piloted by the newtype Gilbert Dullindal.

Edit: Oh, and each DRAGOON pod will have its own personal beam shield, so it can form a huge barrier similar to the fortress Artemis in the first series -- it will be needed to block the probable return of GENESIS, which is renamed to some engrish word that I can't remember right now and is currently located on the moon. (Yes, i just made this up)

john_doe_107
Thu, 07-28-2005, 09:23 AM

or do you?

Ehm.....

I happen to be a big fan of Gundam, and just as with other things that you value highly - you eventually dream about them. Be it anime, be it a game, be it a girl you like; whatever. That's pretty natural. Also, it's not like you can CHOOSE what you dream about. Dreams in their essence are just fragments of the mind brought forth by images which you can relate to. Besides, it's not often that you remember what you dream - meaning that you, in your coolness, - probably also have dreamed about Gundam at one point or two.

So to answer your question and quickly end this off-topic charade:
No, I don't think of Gundam (or Yzak, I swear) when I have sex.
Except that one time... ehrm... I mean, no.

Very well saId teRra. forGIve me, i didN't know you were that much of a fan.

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:24 AM
The Final Boss will be two things. One will be some kind of big ass gun (Requiem, maybe?) or rock/colony that is for some reason gonna be aimed at the earth. The next shall be Dullindal who is accompanied by Rey and 500 Destroy units. Dullindal shall be piloting the GFAS-X1 Destroy MKII or something. It will be complete with its sown Dragoon system, have 50 artillery pods, 50 pods that emit the light shield, 25 beam spike pods, and a better transformation. The arms of the new destroy will have as much fir power as a Meteor and the hands will be complete with their own positron cannons. The legs will be complete with their own anti-warship missle salvos. And as a bonus it will come with the himat system that the freedom has. With all these weapons it takes more than one pilot to control it. So the second pilot will be...OMFG... ITS STELLAR!!! SHE HAS COME BACK JUST LIKE STING DID!!! or maybe she is a clone. WHO CARES!!! She lives. What will Shinn do now. He has joined the AA now but Stellar lives and she still remembers Shinn. Will he fight for his friends and the side of good or will he forsake all others for Stellar and his own selfish ambitions? Hmmmm. But wait. Who is this? It's AUEL!!! He also lives!!! Why don't people stay dead!!! WHYYYY!!!

Lacus
Thu, 07-28-2005, 02:19 PM
Dullindal!! Because he`s evil as hell. And you can tell he has some super creepy plan under his sleeve.

Mashux7
Fri, 07-29-2005, 11:12 PM
I think the enemy will be Dullinal wont have a suit but maybe he may use shinn or rey to do it (if im not spoiling anything)

alukard
Sat, 07-30-2005, 02:29 AM
Its certain Lacus and Dullindal will take the last dance together because that was the chess piece he was staring at in the earlier episodes. The king is to be determined. Kira is the knight piece, the second most powerful piece on a chess game. Dullindal said something about the Destiny plan and consider Kira a big threat to his goals. We've yet to see this plan but somehow Dullidal knows alot about Djibril and his secret organizations. Besides knowing Djibril through intelligence gathering and counter-terrorist spying, i think Djibril and Dullindal might have even been friends. The look on Djibril was one of surprise (although it could be among many things) when he saw the chairman announce him as a terrorist and then it changed to frustration as one who just felt he was betrayed. The requim plan is probably Djibril's version of the Destiny plan. It will probably be his ace card but i think Dullindal still holds the trump card.

It would be regrettable to see Kira die and we'll be left with a bunch of characters that have uncertain futures. Kira will die because he's been in two GS. No one is immortal and definitely not after two seasons of a series with alot of people just waiting for it to happen. Nothing will quench the thirst for blood of fans and nothing is enough to please everyone though. I think Neo will stay alive because he still have eight lives to go. Athrun will die; his luck will eventually catch up to him. It will just be like FInal Destination One ending. In the end Shinn will also be dead because he's the main character of GSD. It wouldnt make sense leave behind the character whom you start the story with after everyone he is living for is already gone and he's the only one alive. Either way it will be a tragic ending for a tragic story but the ending will have to be dramatic nonetheless. From the writer's POV, Shinn yet to make a difference all this time he's alive besides joining the military which was the best decision he could ever make and will do so in the ending by stopping a war. He's been itching to be a hero ever since his family died and i dont think he'll defect from Dullindal for this reason or at least will be like Athrun the GS who prevented some sort of apocalypse from happening..

Millenium-Boyz
Mon, 08-01-2005, 05:11 AM
I just read a news somehwere randomly, and i read that there will be a new gundam called Fortune Gundam type is ZGMF-X901S it will be pilloted By GILBERT !!!! if someone can find a picture of that or any info in ENGLISH, i would be waiting for that