PDA

View Full Version : Jump Superstars

Tinks
Fri, 07-22-2005, 11:51 PM
Go check it out if you get the chance, it looks like it might be a pretty fun game if we're lucky enough to get it here in the states
Reminds me of a sprite version of Smash Bros almost with a comic book storyline

evldereckx
Sat, 07-23-2005, 07:42 AM
it is gonna be hard to even import it it has already pased 300,000 pre-orders last week. but it is gonna be great.

Raven
Tue, 11-01-2005, 10:46 PM
This is an old thread now... but who cares!

This game rocks. There's sooo much to unlock, and all your favourite Shonen characters are here! Think of it as a Jump themed Smash Brothers for a handheld. Highly recommended.

I'll write a proper review if people like.

Souryusen
Wed, 11-02-2005, 05:29 PM
I just picked this game up about two weeks ago. It really is sweet. Luffy is the goddamned ring-out king.

RedX1z
Wed, 11-02-2005, 11:38 PM
some anime characters never introduced in the us, main reason for not brought out in the us. hopefully, it'll come out in the us soon when they introduce the animes. anyways, it's a good game, that hour i spent playing on my friends ds was well spent, which makes me glad i'm getting a red ds at christmas.

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-02-2005, 11:49 PM
I want this game, ffs, you can play as JOTARO KUJO. The most badass main character ever.
And since I'm sure you are all in awe of his awesomeness, this is another good time to force...ehrm...ask you all, to read JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE!

Raven
Thu, 11-03-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I want this game, ffs, you can play as JOTARO KUJO. The most badass main character ever.
And since I'm sure you are all in awe of his awesomeness, this is another good time to force...ehrm...ask you all, to read JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE!
He's ok to use in the game. I wouldn't say fantastic, but ok. I prefer others.

And yes, I want to start reading it, I've been meaning to for a while.

aznimperialx
Thu, 11-03-2005, 03:42 PM
the game will never make it to USA i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 11-06-2005, 06:15 PM
I don't know about that. Think about it. How many Shounen jump series have crossed over the seas and reached american shores. Naruto, Dragon Ball, One Piece, Shamen King, Yu-gi-oh, Yu-yu-hakusho, Bobo err and I'm sure there are a few others i'm forgetting but my point is that there is a much better chance of this comming state side then you might think.