PDA

View Full Version : Since G Gundam has made an emergence on this forum........

Blues
Fri, 07-22-2005, 10:00 PM
I think everyone knows how awesome this series is, even if the characters are a little overpowered. Well I figured I'd come up with this versus thread.

Ok..we all know that Master Asia kicked major ass in G Gundam...well lets drop him in the Gundam Seed universe and have him fight against each of the main characters. Who do you guys forsee giving him the most trouble? Or can he actually hand Kira's ass to him?

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-22-2005, 10:02 PM
MAster Asia would fuck up everyone... he's god. Stupid Kira, can't win against anyone. Not without plot devices anwyay

Psyke
Fri, 07-22-2005, 10:26 PM
Well in one of the PS 2 games (I forgot which one) there was this opening CG movie which saw the 5 Gundams from Endless Waltz take on Master Gundam......... and they lost.

drunkenmaster
Fri, 07-22-2005, 10:58 PM
ok thats retarded. the g gundam ppl feel pain and the gundam wing dont. i fail to see how master gundam can take out all 5 let alone wing zero. (i cant imagine herro losing to master asia, its not right)

PSJ
Sat, 07-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Of course it's right Heero sucks just like the rest of the retarded asswipes of Gundam Wing. Master gundam can own them in a heartbeat.

Blues
Sat, 07-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by: drunkenmaster
ok thats retarded. the g gundam ppl feel pain and the gundam wing dont. i fail to see how master gundam can take out all 5 let alone wing zero. (i cant imagine herro losing to master asia, its not right)

Master Asia is that damn good. He took out Mobile Suits by himself...WITHOUT his gundam.....with a HEADBAND. Plus he and Domon kicked away a SKYSCRAPER while he had a broken leg....CASUALLY.

I think he could handle the Gundam Wing boys with no problem.