PDA

View Full Version : HOW did kakashi get his sharigan eye????

ninjitsu_master
Fri, 07-22-2005, 05:45 PM
How did kakashi get his sharigan eye?

i heard that he got his normal eye replaced with the someone elses sharigan eye. is that true?

American Hero
Fri, 07-22-2005, 06:43 PM
He lost his eye during a mission. On said mission, his friend (an Uchiha) was crushed by rocks and dying. Their female friend implanted the Sharingan eye of Kakashi's friend into him.

kAi
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:48 AM
Kakasi Gaiden: Chapters 239-244 (243 is where it happens)

Go and download it.

Enderz
Sat, 07-23-2005, 01:45 PM
U can find this infos at http://narutofan.com/

Konohamaru
Tue, 07-26-2005, 03:12 PM
Read Kakashi Gaiden or just wait until they actually show it on the anime show. It's not that far now. As soon this filler is done and dusted Kakashi Gaiden will show...I hope (fingers crossed)

ChaosK
Tue, 07-26-2005, 04:20 PM
since we're on the subject of kakashi gaiden, was that kinda like a filler for the manga? it didnt really have anything to do with the story. maybe it was just kishimoto meeting the demands of fans who wanted to know more about kakashi.

XanBcoo
Tue, 07-26-2005, 08:38 PM
I think that's more or less what it was. A way to bridge the gap from part one to part two with a side-story detailing the past of one of the more popular characters.

Unless of course, it DOES have something to do with the story, and none of us are aware of it yet. Perhaps all those people who say that Obito is the Akatsuki leader are right (I disagree). Maybe Rin really IS a member of akatsuki, and the gaiden is letting us in on some key info that we will later need o.0.

Think "flashback" but before the action - not during it *cough*narutoandsasukefight*cough*