PDA

View Full Version : Episode 42 preview

masamuneehs
Fri, 07-22-2005, 01:37 PM
Random retarded guesses are welcome. But manga readers keep your traps shut if you know what's going to happen next.

It seems to me that Yorouichi (the luscious babe she has become) was shown retreating for a brief part of the preview, cayying someone over her shoulder. Someone wearing black robes... Ichigo bested? Or Hanatarou finally gets the fuck out of Dodge? Hmm, might I spot a tuft of blonde hair... I do!

Oh, and then she rushes right past Byakuya! Hah! I thought he was supposed to be fast?

Rengi is shown... maybe its time for Round 3 between him and Ichigo?

Inoue and Ishida! Comic relief as always (those two are so going to get together by the end of the series, lucky fucking Ishida) Can the fight with Hitsugaya be coming up soon perhaps?

Ryllharu
Fri, 07-22-2005, 02:35 PM
You asked for a random retarded guess, and I'm happy to provide one:

Ichigo Kyuubi-style releases the Hollow inside him, annihilates Byakuya who bows before his evil might. IchiHollow eats Rukia and then Yoruichi uses her ninja skillz to separate IchiHollow from Ichigo, who then flees the scene.

Meanwhile, Ishida and Orihime make out in a warehouse behind their 'privacy curtain', until Hitsugaya breaks in on them and kidnaps Orihime, demanding she becomes his love slave, as Momo is in prison. Ishida runs off in pursuit.

IchiHollow then possess Renji, who is longing for a rematch with Ichigo. His eyes turn yellow/red for effect.

Discuss.

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 07-22-2005, 02:43 PM
i dont think the stuff on the intro actually happens IMO

i think theres gonna be a flashback between yorouichi and Byakuya, maybe yorouichi used to be the captian of what ever squad byakuya is captian of now

masamuneehs
Sat, 07-23-2005, 01:41 PM
I've also been wondering if the stuff in the intro happens or not. While I don't things happen exactly as shown, I feel that the general tone and matching of characters will fit with the intro.
Ex: Kenpachi attacking Ichigo on Penitence Tower stairs in opening, didn't occur there, but they did fight it out.
Ishida vs Hitsugaya in a river, probably also a fight coming up, but location may differ and Inoue may be involved.
Chad vs. Capt ? & Yorouichi rescuing him by breaking his sword. I feel that Yorouichi coming to Ichigo's rescue was intended by this scene, but they just didnt want to show it as it would give too much away and used Chad instead. Besides, Chad is in jail/ sick bay and who knows who he'll have to fight to escape there...

Yorouichi and Urahara are probably very respected Shinigamis from way way back. I believe they were either exiled from Soul Society or died there and then were reincarnated in the Living World.

Zhan
Sat, 07-23-2005, 05:22 PM
I don't think Yoruichi is a shinigami....if so where is her soul slayer?

kooshi
Sat, 07-23-2005, 05:53 PM
Well, Yoruichi definitely has some sort of connection to Soul Society. She had that one-of-a-kind flying item, able to avoid confrontations at all times, and can transform into a cat. A regular ghost or a human cannot do that. Besides, she probably does have a soul slayer, but it's just too small to notice now. Take Ichimaru's soul slayer for instance. The size of that is quite small, compared to most soul slayers, yet he's a captain.

mage
Sat, 07-23-2005, 05:54 PM
The things in the intro either don't happen, or don't happen the same way as the intro (ichigo vs zaraki).

Darknodin
Sun, 07-24-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by: Ryllharu
You asked for a random retarded guess, and I'm happy to provide one:

Ichigo Kyuubi-style releases the Hollow inside him, annihilates Byakuya who bows before his evil might. IchiHollow eats Rukia and then Yoruichi uses her ninja skillz to separate IchiHollow from Ichigo, who then flees the scene.

Meanwhile, Ishida and Orihime make out in a warehouse behind their 'privacy curtain', until Hitsugaya breaks in on them and kidnaps Orihime, demanding she becomes his love slave, as Momo is in prison. Ishida runs off in pursuit.

IchiHollow then possess Renji, who is longing for a rematch with Ichigo. His eyes turn yellow/red for effect.

Discuss.

My mistake. Nevermind the edit.

GotWoot Moderator

ChaosK
Sun, 07-24-2005, 10:19 PM
who the hell is momo? i still havent figured that out after seeing you guys post his/her name 20 times.

my prediction: inoue and ishida will decide to play dress up (no seriously i have no clue about this one) yoruichi will probably knock out ichigo and drag him back to her "barrier" place so she can train him because she mentioned "you cant beat him now" in episode 41 so perhaps she had something in mind. If yoruichi is so good, why doesnt she just beat byakuya herself?

Augury
Mon, 07-25-2005, 01:33 AM
momo = Hinamori Momo = 5th Division's vice captain = the short girl with her hair tied/wrapped in a bun who went on tilt when she saw captain Aizen dead.

Hikyuu
Mon, 07-25-2005, 07:44 AM
Well since no one has any real idea of what is going to happen... I predict their will be a bit of dialogue between Cat lady and I forgot to take the rollers out of my hair guy.. Hopefully not too much..then maybe a flashback wayne's world style followed by a fight.. or a flee scene.. Yes I know dont you love the vagueness

Ryllharu
Mon, 07-25-2005, 12:00 PM
I defend my guess to the death. It's accuracy is unquestionable. (except for the whole Rukia getting eaten by IchiHollow).

But the rest is all true. I've got friends in Japan who know people who were eating near the mangaka who was talking to the anime director and they overheard them say that all this happens.

Seriously though, I agree with the others about the things that are in the intro probably don't happen. Intro's are always terrible indications of what happens in any given series. They're meant to attract and intrest the viewer into continuing to watch, not much more than that. I probably don't need to list any series where intro material never happened for people who've been watching anime for a few years. There's just too many to count.

ChaosK
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:14 PM
it sa ys "Speculate but dont spoil" dumbass, if your "Friend" heard this from "a director" and told you good for you and good for them. Dont ruin the rest of it for us. And as for the intro things not happening, we can be a little sure of it because sado is already in prision or something and i doubt he'll break out and fight soifong seeing as how they probably have a way to restrict his reiatsu. (like rukia)

Honoko
Mon, 07-25-2005, 10:33 PM
oh... i thought Ryllharu was just being sarcastic... although it's always hard to tell from just reading posts since u can't see the face of the person who's posting =P

ChaosK
Mon, 07-25-2005, 10:37 PM
well the whole "ichihollow eating crap" is pretty sarcastic. i was talking about his "intro" thing and all the whole "director told me so" crap

oyabun
Mon, 07-25-2005, 11:52 PM
crap crap crap! nodbody cares about your friend, please don't spoil again. its already hard to resist the manga, don't make thinngs worst. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

anyway, maybe yourichi will train ichigo, i saw in the preview that she's carrying ichigo, maybe she knock ichigo or something? haha

Ryllharu
Mon, 07-25-2005, 11:56 PM
<u>About the "Spoiler" information:</u> It was a joke relating certain information about chapters of Naruto (wherein the same basis of information was given), KEY POINT: it was totally wrong. I'm actually really surprised more than a few took me seriously. I kinda figured it was rediculous enough that no one would believe it, just like the first time.

As for the rest of it, I made it all up, because some people enjoy really really really stupid guesses.

The intro thing I will defend. They're all crap, just about all the time. Some of it has already been mentioned in the above posts (not even mine, mind you) proving a lot of the stuff in the intro didn't happen that way. An intro is just that, an intro. Taking them seriously will lead you to disappointment, believe me, I know because its happened to me many times over the years I been watching anime. An opening is an artistic rendering to bring attention and excitement to a series. Here's a few examples to prove my point:

Naruto: (most people here have seen this at least for a while and it happens to be my best example over the others by far) In all the openings and endings, how much of it happened the way the opening portrayed it? Not that much (particularly the first opening).

Azumanga Daioh: Sure a little bit of it mirrors the series, but not enough to mean anything (mostly just the weird dream sequences of Osaka and Sasaski)

Chrno Crusade: About 5 seconds total of the second opening have a related point in the series somewhere. The rest is all stylised.

Kenran Butoh Sai, The Mars Daybreak: The sequences in the opening had little to do with the real action of the series.

Jinki:EXTEND : Probably 10 sec of this opening relate to the events of the series.

There ARE counterexamples, which I of course neglected to prove my side. But that sort of lack of a clear side proves what I'm trying to say. Inconsistency. Trust the previews, not the openings. Openings disappoint all too often, with previews, only your own interpretation can.

<u>The point of this diatribe:</u>
Believe whatever you want. Maybe the stuff in the Bleach opening doesn't happen, maybe it does. Some of it did. I'm sure you can think up a few counterexamples that I purposely left out, good ones too. Just don't get deadset on something happening because it 'happened in the intro.' Don't get disappointed if it doesn't happen. Because I'm not the only one who thinks so, just the one who chose to defend that stance.

And yes, all my previous posts were in the majority sarcastic, meant to be humorous, or otherwise facetious. Now I'm gonna leave this topic alone (and similar ones like it) because my attempts to bring a smile or otherwise make you think I was an idiot (and therefore have a laugh at my expense) have failed. And don't let me or my posts derail this topic further. It gives the mods reason to not enjoy the boards.

Ban me, burn me, whatever it takes. Too bad no one can take a joke.

oyabun
Tue, 07-26-2005, 12:01 AM
hmmm.. it doesn't sound as a joke, do it in a nice way, you really look like someone who wants to spoil .i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
well we don't need to speculate about this anymore,

uhh just a stupid question, is yourichi a shinigami too? or just a super ninja?i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
and did you guys read what byakuya says to other captain? "no relationship to him"or something?
what do you guys think he meant? someone looks like ichigo in the past?

mage
Tue, 07-26-2005, 12:39 AM
We already know Ichigo looks ilke somebody else from the episode where Rukia is taken back to Soul Society.

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-26-2005, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by: Ryllharu
Ban me, burn me, whatever it takes. Too bad no one can take a joke.

If it's any comfort I can assure you that for every one person who believes your obvious joking, there are five who understands that you aren't being serious.

Also, your take on anime openings is correct for most shows indeed - the only exception I can think of is Gundam Seed &amp; it's sequel Gundam Seed Destiny. A downright ridiculous amount of foreshadowing takes place in those openings.

Hikyuu
Tue, 07-26-2005, 06:43 AM
Arg.. in search of one of my favorite seiyuu's I got a spoiler on the fight.. so much to my dismay... I cant be a meteorologist on this episode &gt;&lt; anymore i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.. Oh well.. ) and yes the intro thing is true.. whoever is arguing it.. wait is anyone arguing against it? W/e bye useless post.. ::end venting over fun new episode.::

ChaosK
Tue, 07-26-2005, 04:13 PM
yeah, i dont think anybody's aruging (whats seiyuu?)

Ryllharu
Tue, 07-26-2005, 09:49 PM
Definition of a seiyuu (I swear, this is really the last time I post in this thread and types like it):

http://www.animenewsnetwork.co...edia/lexicon.php?id=75 (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/lexicon.php?id=75)

Short version for dial-uppers: Voice actor

The Lexicon at ANN is fairly complete and one can learn a great deal off it. Browse if you're new to anime/manga. I learned a lot from the manga related definitions myself.