PDA

View Full Version : I Like The New Animation AonE Used On The Ending Theme's Font

Naruto_Fan
Thu, 07-21-2005, 09:35 PM
It looks similar to that of Dattebayo's but it looks cleaner and sharper. Is it actually hard to make the cool effects on the ending and opening sequences?

What Assassin said.

GotWoot Moderator

Assassin
Thu, 07-21-2005, 11:32 PM
does this really need a thread of its own? thats what the ep discusion is for.

Krbadass
Mon, 07-25-2005, 03:26 PM
I don't think this has enough to do with the episode to have to put it in the discussion. Yeah i agree naruto fan its pretty clean

OmnislashXX
Sun, 07-31-2005, 07:38 PM
Wow... give the staff a compliment and hopefully, you won't get yelled at.

complich8
Sun, 07-31-2005, 11:22 PM
I don't think that has anything to do with it...

to answer the original question somewhat: it depends on the effect. More complex effects tend to be harder to make. For a textsub-newbie, ANY effects are hard to create, but there's some amazing textsub-gurus out there.

Looking at that effect, it's probably not incredibly complex. AnimeOne's Chrono Crusade ending theme karaoke used a similar (but much more exaggerated) effect to create ripple-kanji for the end theme.

If you want a difficult to create effect, check out the op fire karaoke back in the aone releases from 104 to 107. That stuff took like 4 hours to encode the whole opening worth (compared to a normal encode time of about 3 hours for a whole episode). Pretty damned heavy, but it looked awesome.

xxnike629xx
Mon, 08-01-2005, 09:07 AM
well, this is one of the reasons why i only download naruto from aone. i love the awesome text you guys use in the opening, ending, and the subtitles...

the other groups seems to do an ok job, but their translations seem a little off at times, and their subtitled things are plain and boring..
keep up the awesome work you guys are doing with Naruto~