PDA

View Full Version : seperating bleach

ChaosK
Thu, 07-21-2005, 07:57 PM
i was just wondering if it would be better to seperate the bleach sections like the naruto section. That way, spoiling would be less common, and the "bleach" section wouldn't be clustered with manga, anime, and sometimes irrevelant things that contain manga information but arent listed as so.

Munsu
Fri, 07-22-2005, 12:54 AM
This is really not necessary IMO, the way i see it, the people that have been getting spoiled is because they enter a discussion thread into which they haven't even watched that episode yet... I haven't seen anyone spoil and everything that contains spoilers has been labled accordingly...

You guys are so paranoid that even accuse people that don't even read the manga of spoiling, give me a break really...

I mean, I already consider doing a separate thread for the preview pretty lame, but whatever to each his own... but to do 2 or 3 sections more solely to discuss Bleach is by no means necessary...

XanBcoo
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:56 PM
But it's problematic when a dumbass manga reader comes into an episode discussion and says something to spoil future events for anime-only watchers.

I will watch Bleach anime threads closely, but a separate forum for Bleach anime or manga probably isn't going to happen.

GotWoot Moderator