PDA

View Full Version : questions about kira

iesu 350z
Thu, 07-21-2005, 01:06 PM
has anyone noticed that kira didnt use his seed in ep 39 but you heard the usual seed poping *TING* also no sign of deadness in his eyes, instead he just screams out ATARE!! or hit! in english..

(retorical question)
why does the strike freedom only get 8 wings :/ ... meanwhile the freedom had 10.. strike freedom couldve had more dragoon fins lol

when kira comes into the picture.. i expect overkill nonetheless

Mut
Thu, 07-21-2005, 01:17 PM
Because Kira has mutated into a newtype. He doesn't seed anymore.

Cion
Thu, 07-21-2005, 01:20 PM
They were cannon fodder too, he could take them without Seed simple as that.
I'm still confused about the newtype thing have to see how that will be explained.

iesu 350z
Thu, 07-21-2005, 01:21 PM
o_o i mightve missed this but i need a refresh
where did they mention the newtype

MrTicTac
Thu, 07-21-2005, 01:28 PM
that wasnt a SEED "*TING*" usually SEED is shown by the seed crystal shattering and the change in eyes of a char

that was the newtype sound, and newtype flash, doesnt get mentioned in SEED but its always been like that in gundam series'

cybercoin
Thu, 07-21-2005, 01:40 PM
There, you have it. Perfect explainetion

Strike Freedom
Thu, 07-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Alright Guys, let's get one thing straight: KIRA was NOT in SEED mode in Episode 39. He had a NEWTYPE flash. So, the question I have about KIRA is what will he be like in Strike Freedom once he goes SEED and with his NEWTYPE ability once he goes through that flash thing. It's good to be a KIRA fan!

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 07-23-2005, 05:58 PM
what will happen? Miseteeee!!!!

Kira SEED + NewType = GOD of War.

Yes Shinn lovers, GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!.

I hardly doubt Shinn will be a NEWTYPE, that will be FUKUDA asking for someone to put lead in his brain.

Shinn only defeated Kira because of the handicap he had (No killing policy, remember?), Shinn already knew where Kira would attack. Plus Kira was distracted by the fact that Archangel was being attacked in two fronts. Shinn was so snapped that he didnt even attacked to kill, that was his intention but he wasnt thinking with his brains. Same thing happened with Athrun. I was suprised he didnt intend to slice both Gouf and Freedom to pieces (not like Freedom did to Saviour).

Nai
Sat, 07-23-2005, 06:01 PM
Kira's saving his "SEED" for Lacus, you know?

Ha... ahaha.

Alright, that was bad. I'm just going to shut the fuck up now.

blightian
Sat, 07-23-2005, 06:36 PM
seriuosly, kira's SEED will only come out when someone he knows or some super cute civillian die in front of him. pity that he doesn't use his SEED nowadays. doubt he'll kill anyone anymore.. haiz...this is getting boring.....