PDA

View Full Version : 188 Spoilers

Dezalanel
Thu, 07-21-2005, 03:05 AM
Ocean has put up his translation on Kefi forums. http://www.kefi.org/forum/inde...=286.new;boardseen#new (http://www.kefi.org/forum/index.php?topic=286.new;boardseen#new)
(Must be member to see AND DO NOT POST TRANSLATION).

*SPOILERS*

Very very interesting so it seems there are FOUR factions in Bleach right now. Soul Soceity, Hamen(Hollows turned Shinigami,Aizen is a part of this I think), Vaizards(Shinigami turned hollow), and Uraharas group(Himself,Isshin,Ichigo, etc). It also appears that Isshin has not had a shinigami body for 20 years which explains why he could not help his wife or children. Also they talk about him not being as strong as he used to be (Anyone else find that totally insane....he killed GF in one slash and is not even at full power...total badass)
Very cool I am really into Bleach atm it gets better and better.

Y
Thu, 07-21-2005, 03:19 AM
Nitpick: "Vizard" is a retarded word that is just a corruption of the Middle English "Visored", and I hate whichever translator picked it.

Also, to speculate: I reread the recent chapters and believe there is something sinister going on within Soul Society. Why did Ukitate give Ichigo that badge? He said it was to honor him as a replacement Shinigami, but there is ALREADY a replacement Shinigami there (unless he is lying) and he doesn't know what the fuck the badge is. Plus, it's a SKULL, I'm sure it wasn't given to him to brighten his life up.

Oh, and did I read the last part right; Isshin releases his Zanpakutou by calling "GOOOOD MOOORNING!!!"? If so, that is fucking HILARIOUS.

Dezalanel
Thu, 07-21-2005, 03:26 AM
"Kurumadani's Zanpaku-tou name is Tsuchi-Namazu (sp). It looks like Chakuramu (OP?)
Its call is "Good morning! Tsuchi-Namazu."

Kurumandani is that replacement Shinigami. Oh and about the Skull, he can use it to get out of his body like how the "skull" glove and the "skull" on Uraharas cane. So I do not think the Skull is meant to be bad.

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 07-21-2005, 03:37 AM
bleach is freaking amazing!!

Honoko
Thu, 07-21-2005, 12:51 PM
aaahhhh!!!! this new arc is SO COOL!!! now i wanna see ichigo's reaction to his dad. that's gotta be an HILARIOUS exchange...

Assassin
Thu, 07-21-2005, 02:32 PM
indeed..

man when urahara first shows up and goes "long time no see...isshin-san", i was like ZOMGWTFF!!!!!1111111 urahara has got to be one of the best characters in bleach. and this whole hamen/vizard thing is fuckin awsome.

btw, Dez, arent Hamen pretty much controlled by the Vizards. thats the way it seems to me anyway. at the very least i would consider them one group.

Edit:

somethign intresting i thought of rite now...in the first ep of bleach, rukia says she couldnt sense the hollow cuz something was messing up her senses. we all assumed it was ichigo's hidden power. but is it possible that it was isshin's spiritual energy that got in the way. after all, he defeated GF without being at full power, and ichigo could only wound him despite being all powered up and shit.

Dezalanel
Thu, 07-21-2005, 02:51 PM
No Hamen and Vaizards are separate groups. I am basing this off the translation though.

Isshin: I bet he'll finish his research soon. And he'll accompany the army of completed real "Hamen" and Menos Grande to crush the world.
Isshin: ... What would you do?

Urahara: ... I'll do something.
Urahara: Either way, every friend and foe would take some action with this situation. "Vaizards," us, and --- Soul Society, too.

In that statement he is implying that those factions are NOT allied with Aizen and the Hamen/Menos Grande.

Assassin
Thu, 07-21-2005, 07:17 PM
ah, i c....i thought that Aizen was part of the Vaizards. apparently not.

but i do wonder why hollows as powerful as menos grandes would ally themselves with a shinigami.

basey44
Thu, 07-21-2005, 07:35 PM
im wondering if ichigo would be different to the vaizards as he got both hollow and shinigami powers when he was created, while the vaizards were shinigamis who gained hollow power

aizen in himself is extremely strong and id say he could take on the menos, but also hes creating an army for them, they made a deal which they both like the final result, an army of harmen with aizen as their creator ruling them, if the menos are stronger then the hamen (which i doubt) then they might act as the generals or something

Honoko
Thu, 07-21-2005, 10:43 PM
i think aizen sorta explained why the hybrid's much better than one or the other... that chapter where he explains everything before disappearing...

Y
Thu, 07-21-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by: Dezalanel
"Kurumadani's Zanpaku-tou name is Tsuchi-Namazu (sp). It looks like Chakuramu (OP?)
Its call is "Good morning! Tsuchi-Namazu."

Kurumandani is that replacement Shinigami. Oh and about the Skull, he can use it to get out of his body like how the "skull" glove and the "skull" on Uraharas cane. So I do not think the Skull is meant to be bad.

Damn, I missed that reading it way early in the morning.

Still, Isshin totally needs to call his Soul Slayer out like that.

Also, the skull is sinister. Look how weirded out Uryuu is when Ichigo pulls it out, and the "maybe I'm just worrying too much" line - which never indicates good things in a manga.

Mut
Thu, 07-21-2005, 11:13 PM
I think we should be talking about...

What's going on with Byakuya.

Assassin
Thu, 07-21-2005, 11:25 PM
he has ur cock up his ass

Knives122
Fri, 07-22-2005, 12:26 AM
bottom line: no one really cares about Byakuya at the moment, Isshin/Ryuuken and the new Vizards/more Aizen thing is where its at(its been like that ever since Aizen explained everything).

so unless Byakuya has more Bankai techniques, we dont wanna hear it.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 07-22-2005, 03:15 AM
screw byakuya unless he's gonna fight along side ichigo that would be so awesome

Souryusen
Fri, 07-22-2005, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi
I think we should be talking about...

What's going on with Byakuya.

Don't worry, he'll be back when he's thought of a way to be even more generic a character. Maybe he should dye his hair silver?

oceanizer
Fri, 07-22-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by: Y
Nitpick: "Vizard" is a retarded word that is just a corruption of the Middle English "Visored", and I hate whichever translator picked it.
Actually, the word was provided by Kubo Tite, even though I made up the spelling (and I changed the spelling to Vaizard later on). Good to know where the original word is from. Thanks.
/me goes to fix his script.

Do you have any idea the other word is from? Arankaru? (meaning broken mask or something along that line?)

Y
Sat, 07-23-2005, 01:21 AM
You're awesome. I was totally off base about the "hate" remark.

As for that, no idea.

Honoko
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:43 AM
M7 released their translated chapter of 188. Go find it wherever you usually do...

ChaosK
Sat, 07-23-2005, 01:39 PM
its LQ so its pretty blurry all around.

kAi
Sun, 07-24-2005, 09:57 AM
This arc is starting off awesome, can't wait to see more of Isshin.

Goood Mooorning I-CHI-GOOO~~~~!!!

Cion
Sun, 07-24-2005, 07:51 PM
Looks like a promising new arc.

ChaosK
Sun, 07-24-2005, 10:21 PM
it seems aizen made a name for himself considering isshin who as urahara said "hasnt been in a shinigami's body for 20 years" knew of what aizen was capable of. Also, maybe Aizen also has the 12th captain on his side beacuse i doubt that without skills of being the president or "Reasearch and development" he could've created the menos thing...

kAi
Sun, 07-24-2005, 10:29 PM
Aizen is a nerd, he jprobably just read a shitload of stuff.

He did stay in the conference room, and researched all of Urahara's work after his death till when he came out again.
So he may have done other research before this also, coz he knew quite alot.

ChaosK
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:15 PM
well we cant say he's "just a nerd" because he easily beat like 4 captains or something like that 15 chapters back.

oyabun
Wed, 07-27-2005, 06:38 AM
just a question, what chapter is the anime now?

kAi
Wed, 07-27-2005, 11:00 AM
Chapter 117

He's still a nerd, with his hypnosis shit.

pussy

oyabun
Wed, 07-27-2005, 08:05 PM
only at chapter 117? whew, we got a long way to go in the anime, tnx kai!

kAi
Wed, 07-27-2005, 10:11 PM
nah, no really

42 episodes - 117 chapters, they're going throught the chapters pretty quickly.
They could add some filler to this series, I really hope not, hopefully they take it off air for a while at the end of the last arc. That would be the best place to stop for a while.