PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Character Image Song!

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-20-2005, 07:33 PM
Well there's quite a lot of these available now so why not start picking favorites here too?

I hesitated on including Meer (since her song is just a remix), Rey & Nichol (since their songs are piano instrumentals) here but I did so anyways. I mean after all it's supposed to be the characters performing them.

I assume I don't need to tell you which one I voted for.

Runner-ups would be Auel's Pale Repetition and Lacus Clyne's Fields of Hope.

Kira's song is dead last. That guy can't sing. He shouldn't be allowed to talk, either.

masamuneehs
Wed, 07-20-2005, 07:39 PM
Might you be able to direct us to a place to download these tracks?

No. I rarely buy the things I should. Arr, I be a pirate matey!!

EDIT: I hate anything with Lacus, too sugary sweet and .... ugh... I just can't swallow that dreamy happy happy crap. Reminds me of the Barney I Love You theme song... I always liked Nichol's and Rey's piano pieces... Will be interesting to see Auel's and Shinn's.

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:00 PM
I don't know exact places but boxtorrents.com might have some soundtracks and stuff, also http://seedgenesis.net/ hosts a lot.

Lacus Clyne - Shizuka na Yoru ni (Seed OST 1)
Lacus Clyne - Mizu no Akashi (Suite #3)
Lacus Clyne - Fields of Hope (Destiny OST 1)
Meer Cambell - Shizuka na Yoru ni CE 73 (Try Seedgenesis for this one)
Kira Yamato - Ima, Kono Shunkan ga Subete (Suite #1)
Cagalli Yura Athha - Precious Rose (Suite #2)
Nichol Amalfi - Namida no Theme (Suite #4)
Yzak Jule - Shoot (Suite #5)
Shinn Asuka - Primal Innocence (Suite #6)
Stellar Loussier - Shinkai no Kodoku (Destiny OST 2)
Sting Oakley - Eden of Necessity (Suite #7)
Auel Neider - Pale Repetition (Suite #7)
Rey Za Burrel - Piano Omokage (Suite #6)
Rey Za Burrel - Piano Kiseki (Suite #7)

I'm really too fucking kind. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mae
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

I'm really too fucking kind.

Nonsense. More people should actually contrubute something useful instead of constantly bitching and moaning all the time. Boring, boring... (as I myself bitch about them bitching...)

But this is a nice site. And actually I like the piano pieces best. I like Omokage, really fits my mood tonight. Might not be everyone's thing, but try it.

Knives122
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:35 PM
well luckily for me I contribute stuff all the time so Im good, it just hit me that I havent even heard the entire Rey piano song(since the first and only time they played it) so it good to know where it is(strange, b/c I go to that site all the time)

thanks though

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
Nonsense. More people should actually contrubute something useful instead of constantly bitching and moaning all the time. Boring, boring... (as I myself bitch about them bitching...)

I don't really understand what you mean, am I contributing or am I bitching? :S

aznriced310
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:53 PM
first of all, oakley sucks ass

but id vote for anything thats lacus...too bad only one choice...sooo...

ill go with fields of hope

edit: and we can all guess who voted for yzak's theme

Mae
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:54 PM
Ah, sorry to be unclear. Contributing, definately. Thank for the link. The second OST there is nice too.

darkshadow
Wed, 07-20-2005, 09:10 PM
ive only heard piano omokage, not kiseki, but im voting omokage neway

Nyro
Wed, 07-20-2005, 11:37 PM
I like Kiseki the most out of piano. But for some reason I actually love Kira's song. Don't ask me why, I just love the lyrics. Yzak's was a close second.

smurfyy
Thu, 07-21-2005, 12:01 AM
lol, i'd choose tanaka rie's songs over anything. I only chose fields of hope cuz i can only choose one i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif but if i could, i'd choose all of her songs...they're so peaceful and mesmerizing....

aznriced310
Thu, 07-21-2005, 12:23 AM
ahh, another rie tanaka lover i see

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Thu, 07-21-2005, 02:32 AM
i voted for lacus' "shizuka na yoru ni", i'm not a HUGE fan of lacus she's alright but i like this song, but of course if athrun had done an image song then i would totally vote for that

yay i'm a genin!

john_doe_107
Thu, 07-21-2005, 03:23 AM
i love that cagalli song back in GS. the one they played when she and athrun were stranded, the "kill dearka" scene, the flight of archangel and kusenagi.
its a great song.

Nai
Thu, 07-21-2005, 05:42 AM
I really like Precious Rose for some reason. So, I voted for that.

The reason why I didn't pick any of Rey's piano songs is that I want to hear him sing too. He's got a nice voice, damnit!

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Kira's song is dead last. That guy can't sing. He shouldn't be allowed to talk, either.
How true. Kira's song is beyond horrid.

EDIT: Just took my time and listened to the latest suit, and wow Sting has the voice of a god damn pimp. So manly!

Oh, and the Mini Drama made me cry. I can't believe they are all gone.