PDA

View Full Version : How Much Longer Will The Current Anime Filler Arc Last?

Naruto_Fan
Wed, 07-20-2005, 06:15 PM
topic

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 07-20-2005, 06:41 PM
Until it's over.

American Hero
Wed, 07-20-2005, 06:57 PM
That's a fair question.

Naruto_Fan
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Thank you. So does anyone know when exactly the filler arc will end? I'm getting tired of this and I'm really anxious to see how the manga is animated in the next arcs.

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 07-20-2005, 09:40 PM
pertty long. if they use manga now it would be the same as inuyasha. which nobody want it to be. so be thankful that they're making longer.

Naruto_Fan
Thu, 07-21-2005, 12:50 AM
I was hoping that 145 would end the arc. I mean fillers and stuff are great sometimes, but isn't it true that we all just want to see the manga animated?

Jaredster
Thu, 07-21-2005, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by: Naruto_Fan
I was hoping that 145 would end the arc. I mean fillers and stuff are great sometimes, but isn't it true that we all just want to see the manga animated?

Not yet. The arc should finish first.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 07-21-2005, 11:40 AM
Hopefully one more episode, I'm really ready for the Kakashi gaiden. Come to think of it though, after just reading the whole manga in the past couple months, I bet they're almost far ahead enough with the manga to end the fillers.

Enderz
Fri, 07-22-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
I bet they're almost far ahead enough with the manga to end the fillers.

I think so to

And for the filler: Think it will last 2 more episodes

1.the big fight

2.after the fight ( means that they will have a big chat or something like that )i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-22-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
Hopefully one more episode, I'm really ready for the Kakashi gaiden. Come to think of it though, after just reading the whole manga in the past couple months, I bet they're almost far ahead enough with the manga to end the fillers.

How long would it last though? Within the next 3 or 4 months, we'd be back to filler again.

piasEnigma
Sat, 07-23-2005, 11:58 AM
I give it 2-3 more filler, then on the kakashi's giaden, then maybe another filler type before the "next season".

Edit: over a year on the GW forums and just hitting 100post, spam 4tw.

Naruto_Fan
Sat, 07-23-2005, 11:35 PM
spoilers
well, from episode 144's preview of 145, shikamaru said that he wanted this fight to end quickly so i assuming that 145 would be the end of the filler arc and start the kakashi gaiden (which will probably last like 2~3 episodes)..

sangai
Sun, 07-24-2005, 08:06 PM
so im told by another website animedownload.com or some shit like that ...someone had posted on my forums that it was supposed to end aroud episode 146...or so...since i hate the fillers so much i do not bother to make topics each week for them till there over.....now i could at most expect it to last another 5 more episodes....be prepared for hell...

im not enjoying this beefed up mizuki ark..i would of prefered if they had killed mizuki for betraying the village like i had hoped.... BAH..

and the animation for the characters just terrible...RAWR>..how terrible.those two fatass's just have no character to them at all..expect that there fatass's..can't stand it..

i do hope they end soon.l....and we can finally see naruto go off and do what he is supposed to do..before he gets back to the konoha village lookin all spiffy in his new duds...i mean hurry it up...manga is far enough along now or not i dunno...

ChaosK
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:45 PM
they might even show naruto's "training" after kakashi gaiden to give manga more time again.

XanBcoo
Tue, 07-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Now THAT I wouldn't mind.
Just as long as it would be done tastefully - no stupid plot/jokes/brothers.
Filler that actually might add to the overall story might not be so bad as opposed to this random shit we've been watching.

xxnike629xx
Wed, 07-27-2005, 07:57 PM
i wouldn't mind as long as the anime gets on track with the manga's plot and follow it directly, or just span it out a little bit while staying relevant to the manga's plot. i mean what's up with the whole baka brothers?! it's like some 6 yr old kid could've made that up about 2 big fat strong twins that smash things and get really angry when they're hungry. it's pretty lame..

i wouldn't have minded seeing the kakashi gaiden shown over the course of 11 e pisodes (which is how much filler that we've seen so far counting this week's episode 145...). or like do the kakashi gaiden in like 3 episodes and 8 episodes with naruto training with jiraiya, sakura training with tsunade, and sasuke training with orochimaru. watching sasuke especially would be cool because even the manga has not shown him for quite a whole, and i'm sure sasuke got a new set of clothes, grew taller, is better at the curse seal level 2, can use chidori more times and use a stronger one, etc.

well, in the end i guess it doesnt matter what we all wish for because it's the anime creator's and kishimoto's choice as to what they'll do with the naruto anime and the manga..

all we can do is hope for the best and eagerly await the next anime episode and manga chapter once a week (like a lot of us have been doing for a few years now--wow, time flies by~)

Rhanfahl
Wed, 07-27-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo
Now THAT I wouldn't mind.
Just as long as it would be done tastefully - no stupid plot/jokes/brothers.
Filler that actually might add to the overall story might not be so bad as opposed to this random shit we've been watching.

I'm pretty sure everyone on the forum has voiced this opinion more than once...but as you can see.... It will never ever happen. Why make something good when people will watch and buy shit?

XanBcoo
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:12 PM
I'll just naively keep my fingers crossed thankyou.

xxnike629xx
Fri, 07-29-2005, 09:55 AM
i can't wait for it to end~ the filler is getting boring when we know how much more awesome the kakashi gaiden and the current arc the manga is on..