PDA

View Full Version : forbiden Seals (spoiler) for some people.

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 07-20-2005, 04:48 PM
can somebody please tell me how in the world cursed seal is almost stronger then power of kyubi.

Zhan
Wed, 07-20-2005, 05:23 PM
er its not?

American Hero
Wed, 07-20-2005, 06:58 PM
The cursed seal is stronger than a small fraction of the power of the deamon fox.

What's not to understand?

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 07-20-2005, 09:37 PM
but i'm pertty sure naruto was using all his power. not just a small fraction of it. he must of if not then what was that transformation.

Jaredster
Thu, 07-21-2005, 07:51 PM
Or maybe Sasuke is just better.

basey44
Thu, 07-21-2005, 08:31 PM
while naruto was going all out they kyuubi was only giving a small amount of power, it was the most naruto could handle without dying from it

Naruto_RNG
Tue, 07-26-2005, 12:18 PM
it could be true.

Naruto_RNG
Tue, 07-26-2005, 12:19 PM
i want to know if naruto will ever transform into the acutal kyubi

Hikyuu
Tue, 07-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Go ask Kishimoto

ChaosK
Tue, 07-26-2005, 02:50 PM
or the animators, they'll call up kishimoto

Animator: hey, i know this is unexpected but, why dont we have naruto turn into the kyubi terrorize all the countires, and then start all over from the beginning with him having no friends and everybody hating him?
Kishimoto: umm no the story's progressing too slow
Animator: Are you sure? its the perfect idea! we'll replay 144 episodes and the manga might be done by then!
Kishimoto: Well maybe, except naruto has to turn into kyubi when theres a half-moon (hehe i'm so clever, those DBZ people will never guess)
Animator: sure whatever
Kishimoto: and the fox has to look kinda like a gorilla/monkey
Animator: why?
Kishimoto: JUST DO IT!
Animator: okay...okay.
Kishimoto: and get me a jelly doughnut
---CUT--- i have no idea where i'm going with this anymore so i'll just end it.
Kishimoto: You idiot this is cream!

XanBcoo
Tue, 07-26-2005, 03:06 PM
Terra's influences are blatantly apparent here...

very funny though XD. I also prefer jelly to cream in my donuts.

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 07-28-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
or the animators, they'll call up kishimoto

Animator: hey, i know this is unexpected but, why dont we have naruto turn into the kyubi terrorize all the countires, and then start all over from the beginning with him having no friends and everybody hating him?
Kishimoto: umm no the story's progressing too slow
Animator: Are you sure? its the perfect idea! we'll replay 144 episodes and the manga might be done by then!
Kishimoto: Well maybe, except naruto has to turn into kyubi when theres a half-moon (hehe i'm so clever, those DBZ people will never guess)
Animator: sure whatever
Kishimoto: and the fox has to look kinda like a gorilla/monkey
Animator: why?
Kishimoto: JUST DO IT!
Animator: okay...okay.
Kishimoto: and get me a jelly doughnut
---CUT--- i have no idea where i'm going with this anymore so i'll just end it.
Kishimoto: You idiot this is cream!

hahahahah hehehehehehe and that supposed to be funny how. if u can't answer the question, don't post at all.

American Hero
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:39 PM
It's a flawed question, moron.

The curse seal is not stronger than the Deamon Fox.

Darkcarnage
Sat, 07-30-2005, 12:24 PM
the demon fox power greater then then the cursed seal.

only reason naruto lost his fight pretty simple. the demon fox power got limits placed on it at that time. first naruto still developing his skill and power. and cuase of this his body not strong anough to focus and contral the nearly unlimited power of the demon fox wiht out him either deiing or just exploding.(mgiht be funny to see ;-) )
just think of naruto as a 100w fuse and the demon fox a nuclear power plant.

also the cursed seal gives it use more pwoer also but he just in better over all shape and development. he got a blood line limit family so he on a genitc lvl more able to use greater amount of power right now.

can be wrong just posting as i think it out at work lol.

Icho
Sat, 07-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Maybe Sasuke was better, and the kyuubi had limits in the body of Naruto

PSJ
Sat, 07-30-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
but i'm pertty sure naruto was using all his power. not just a small fraction of it. he must of if not then what was that transformation.

No he wasn't. He would be ripped apart if all of Kyubi's power was released, oh and Kyubi would get released to.

Icho
Mon, 08-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
No he wasn't. He would be ripped apart if all of Kyubi's power was released, oh and Kyubi would get released to.

UHHH that would be great watching Naruto being ripped apart by the kyuubi and all the story is right back at the biginning. But I sincerely would have enjoyed watching the Kyuubi killing Sasuke.

Naruto_RNG
Tue, 08-02-2005, 09:22 PM
guys i got the memo ok. thanks.
and "American Hero" the topic is not flawed. As far as I know cursed seal is a forbiden jutsu.
Now does anybody know of any new forbiden moves? and I want to know all the forbiden jutsu used so far (eps 1-145)? thanks.

American Hero
Wed, 08-03-2005, 01:40 AM
and "American Hero" the topic is not flawed. As far as I know cursed seal is a forbiden jutsu.

You know, I migh be a little drunk, but I still realize that you're an idiot.

Forbidden or not, what the Hell does that have to do with the Demon Fox being stronger?

You really get on my nerves, man. Just for ONCE post a reasonable argument. Please.

XanBcoo
Wed, 08-03-2005, 07:45 PM
guys i got the memo ok. thanks.
Now does anybody know of any new forbiden moves? and I want to know all the forbiden jutsu used so far (eps 1-145)? thanks.

The topic was flawed because in your question you are assuming something that is not true - that is, the fact that the curse seal power is greater than Kyuubi's. Which it isn't. It's hard to answer a question like that seriously ('specially for us i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif) The fact that you practically ordered chaos to "either answer the question or get out" just makes this whole topic seem that much more riduculous.

American Hero is right. It doesn't matter if the curse seal is a "forbidden jutsu" or not. "Forbidden Jutsu" does not mean "stronger than kyuubi."

As far as forbidden jutsu go, we've seen the Kage Bunshin, The Lotus, and most of the moves Oro has used. Am I forgetting anything?

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 08-03-2005, 09:07 PM
correct me if am wrong but if demon fox is so strong as u say, that no one can touch what move the 4th used to seal it in naruto? and "American Hero" it's the second time u insulted me. now I do agree that the name of the topic is wrong, but that doesn't give u the right to write what ever shit u want. If u don't like it leave.

XanBcoo
Wed, 08-03-2005, 09:30 PM
Wasn't the move the 4th used the Shiki Fujin? That's the same one that the 3rd Hokage used to call the Death God and steal Oro's arms.
Although I don't really understand exactly how it works, I don't think the move itself is more powerful than Kyuubi. It just kinda traps it. Maybe?

Zhan
Wed, 08-03-2005, 11:50 PM
correct me if am wrong but if demon fox is so strong as u say, that no one can touch what move the 4th used to seal it in naruto?

It is just a technique. Having a strong technique doesn't necessarily mean that person is stronger. For example, Naruto uses rasengan, a move supposedly stronger than chidori. That does not mean Naruto is stronger than Kakashi.

Darkcarnage
Tue, 08-09-2005, 01:51 PM
i think Kyuubi in it normal form basicly impossable to kill. that why the 4ths skill did not kill it and only sealed it up inside of naruto.

as for strength. power chakra does not = strength. chakra jsut give them more skills to use in a set period of time. i think a good number of ninjas out there can still whip naruto butt in short order. like gaara he was pwoer and nearly unstopable and naruto beat him down in teh end. it a live lesson. no matter how strong you are there someon = to you or stronger.

death-wing
Tue, 08-09-2005, 07:30 PM
FOR ALL OF U WHO SAY CURSED SEAL, THERE IS ONE THING U ARE LEAVING OUT. SASUKE HAD HIS SEAL OUT AT LVL 2, YES WE ALL KNOW THAT, BUT NARUTO HASNT MASTERED CONTROLLING THE FOX. THINK ABOUT IT. THE FOX'S CHAKRA IS RED. NARUTO'S IS BLU. DURING THE FIGHT, THE RASSENGAN WAS BLUE, BUT IF HE FULLY MASTERS THE FOX, THEN IT SHOULD BE EITHER RED, OR PURPLE. ALL SASUKE HAD TO DO WAS GO INTO WOMAN SASUKE MODE AND HE WAS AS STRONG AS HE'LL EVER GET THAT SEAL, BUT NARUTO WAS ONLY USING THE FOX AS A BATERY AND A SHIELD, AND NOT A FULL THROTLE WEPON DURING THE LAST CHIDORI VS RASSENGAN.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 08-09-2005, 07:41 PM
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS BRILLIANT.

WE HAVE A SCHOLAR IN OUR RANKS.

XanBcoo
Tue, 08-09-2005, 09:59 PM
AND FIX YOUR FUCKING CAPS LOCK

btw the rasengan was purple, and therefore sucked (note the sig)

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 08-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by: ZhanZhao

correct me if am wrong but if demon fox is so strong as u say, that no one can touch what move the 4th used to seal it in naruto?

It is just a technique. Having a strong technique doesn't necessarily mean that person is stronger. For example, Naruto uses rasengan, a move supposedly stronger than chidori. That does not mean Naruto is stronger than Kakashi.

yet in anime world it's always the opposit way. hey i'm not saying that naruto is stronger then kakashi, but why ero-sensie took naruto from kakashi? remember in one of the anime eps he was talking to kakashi, on a balcony before the search for 5th hokage about naruto.

American Hero
Wed, 08-10-2005, 06:42 PM
yet in anime world it's always the opposit way. hey i'm not saying that naruto is stronger then kakashi, but why ero-sensie took naruto from kakashi? remember in one of the anime eps he was talking to kakashi, on a balcony before the search for 5th hokage about naruto.

Valid point?

Darkcarnage
Fri, 08-12-2005, 10:22 AM
yet in anime world it's always the opposit way. hey i'm not saying that naruto is stronger then kakashi, but why ero-sensie took naruto from kakashi? remember in one of the anime eps he was talking to kakashi, on a balcony before the search for 5th hokage about naruto.[/quote]

i think that ero-sensei thought kakashi better suited to train susake then naruto. after all they got the same eyes.
ero-sensei knew how teh 4th was trained and knew how to train naruto to focus his mind so to use demon-fox chakra, something i'm not sure kakashi could do.