PDA

View Full Version : Time to Invade China!

SK
Wed, 07-20-2005, 03:03 PM
interesting. you know theyre bound to get hungry.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wor...ia-pacific/4698655.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4698655.stm)

masamuneehs
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:04 PM
And did you read that one of their generals said they would gladly use a first strike with nukes?

He cited that despite their huge population and military possibility, they still lack the means to fight a conventional war against the US, so an early nuclear strike on their part would be neccessary.

By building up our military to be so powerful, are we actually putting ourselves at greater risk?

SK
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:33 PM
no. if youre a country the size of the united states which is a rich industrialized nation then you need a very powerful military. if not then another country with a strong military would gladly conquer.

Racso
Wed, 07-20-2005, 09:09 PM
But i say.. why no one say something about all the nuke weaponds that have U.S?, I mean why America feell that anyone who has another powerfull army is a threat for them?........
i guess that america want to be allways the more powerfull country anywhere!!! .......... i don't say that is good to have an army but that doesn't meen that they are going to blow uo the world with nuke boms....... after all is the only world that we have

ChaosK
Wed, 07-20-2005, 09:16 PM
you'd be surprised how many people think differentaly, if everybody thought like that, there probably wouldnt even be any wars, but there are some people with their own reasons that insist that causing destruction is somehow "helping our world"

Racso
Wed, 07-20-2005, 09:23 PM
yes I know that there is going to be allways Bad people in this world.... but how do you know in which side you are..............America The Good one or the bad one...........OR.......... the other countries the good???
ARE WE GOING TO BE ALLWAYS AFRAID FROM THE PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER COUNTRIES(MINE, YOURS OR WHAT EVER COUNTRY..) HMM....

SK
Wed, 07-20-2005, 10:07 PM
what the fuck. nice grammar. i frankly dont care about such things as good side or bad side, america is the most powerful country in the world, which means, good or bad, its the winning side. thats enough for me. the best defense is a good offense, just because you have nukes doesnt mean you need to use them.

Turkish-S
Thu, 07-21-2005, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by: SK
what the fuck. nice grammar. i frankly dont care about such things as good side or bad side, america is the most powerful country in the world, which means, good or bad, its the winning side. thats enough for me. the best defense is a good offense, just because you have nukes doesnt mean you need to use them.

dude where fore do you have nuke's then then?? just to show them?? i know you are going to say that it scares other country's off and that they won't attack the u.s first.. but we have seen by several attack's that this isn't true.

SK
Thu, 07-21-2005, 08:10 AM
ever learned about the cold war? neither the ussr nor the us wanted an all out nucleur war which stopped the conflict from becoming a hot war.
edit to post below: yep, thats the age we live in.

Turkish-S
Thu, 07-21-2005, 08:20 AM
yea i know but it doesn't mean it couldn't happen. face it if one country would throw a nuke it would turn out in a chain reaction. just because it didn't happen in the past doesn't mean that it could never heapen.