PDA

View Full Version : Which Unit Is The Best that Arthrun uses?

aznroyale
Wed, 07-20-2005, 01:21 AM
Which Unit Is The Best that Arthrun used?

Aegis Gundam
Justice Gundam
Infinite Justice Gundam

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 07-20-2005, 01:24 AM
i'll have to say ALL!!!!! including Saviour!!

aznroyale
Wed, 07-20-2005, 01:26 AM
holy crap i forgot about that unit lol

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 07-20-2005, 01:27 AM
edit your first post then

Strike Freedom
Wed, 07-20-2005, 01:51 AM
I really could not make a proper judgment until I have evaluated all of those units he used/will use. IJ has yet to show its stuff, so until then I will reserve my decision. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Curium
Wed, 07-20-2005, 03:36 AM
Here is my opinion on each:

Aegis - My personal favorite. I really felt it was the one he was best suited for.

Justice - This one was seriously helped by the METEOR add-on, but not spectacular on its own. Also wasn't around particularly long.

Saviour - We never got to see what this one could really do because Athrun was indecisive and never really fought with it.

Infiniate Justice - Has great potential. While I can see uses for the other stuff, the only real improvement over the first Justice (IMO) is the addition of the Beam Shield. The Beam blade in the legs I could probably be convinced about pretty easily also. Again, improved because of METEOR connection.

Barumonk
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:12 AM
Aegis. Even though it didn't last past his first SEED mode battle, the suit itself was still much better than all the other's he had has except for perhaps Infinite Justice. Four beamsabers, one built into each limb. A transformation mode meant for grabbing objects, as well as a chest cannon in its transformed state to completely destroy whatever he had grabbed, at point blank range even. If he activated the beamsabers while in transformed mode, he could sheer off all four limbs of the suit he was facing, before grabbing its chest and firing its cannon at point blank range (while it was never done specifically like that, I don't doubt Athrun's skill in pulling off such a manuver.) As well as the standard shield (which Tolle had the privledge of examining close up) and a beam rifle.

Infinite Justice sounds like it will have quite a lot of melee potential (unlike the original Justice, which I just considered no better than a Zaku with a booster pack so it could fly), which is why I think it might be even better, but I haven't seen it in action yet. ^^

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:27 AM
GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam - Only had the problem of its limited power supply. Bring it back and give it a nuclear engine and asses will be whopped.
ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam- Good Gundam but the Aegis was better. Liked that pose when he connected his beamsabers.
ZGMF-X23S Saviour Gundam - Now this gundam would've become my favorite but Kira had to be an ass and destroy it. So much potential wasted.
ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice- This suit may become my new favorite. I like its arsenal of beam weaponry.

I can't make a definite choice yet but for now I will choose the ZGMF-X23S Saviour Gundam.

darkshadow
Wed, 07-20-2005, 10:01 AM
saviour definitly, because it looks the coolest XD

Deamon007
Wed, 07-20-2005, 05:36 PM
Infinite Justise (the swiss army knife) I just love the amount of close combat weapons which I think suid Athrun best

Rik
Wed, 07-20-2005, 09:46 PM
I would have to say Justice, just because of the METEOR.

Since Athrun always pilots red gundams, why not give him Heavyarms and see what happens.

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 07-20-2005, 09:58 PM
I would of said IJ but let's face it. every main Gundam now has a beam sheild which makes IJ weapons useless. but Aegis now there is a deadly gundam, I have to agree with FelixZeroAlastor being limited power supply. so best unit used so far by Athuran would be Aegis. I am not sure about IJ I have to see that suit in action but for now Aegis.

Nyro
Wed, 07-20-2005, 11:54 PM
I liked the original justice, but IJ looks alot better. I want to see it in action before I decide.

aznriced310
Thu, 07-21-2005, 12:27 AM
damn, come to think of it.. all the suits athrun used owned.

aegis: what barumonk said

justice: wooped some newtype's ass against forbidden, calamity, and raider.

saviour: didnt fight at ALL in my opinion, but looked cool as hell durin transformation

IJ: TBD

if i had to pick just 1, id say i really liked aegis the best

btw, y didnt u make a poll for this?

aznroyale
Thu, 07-21-2005, 12:54 AM
I'll make a poll later on when we see IJ ture powers

KapsLocked
Thu, 07-21-2005, 02:27 AM
I feel like Saviour was the fastest gundam he had, but I know Justice also had the mobile armor transformation.

john_doe_107
Thu, 07-21-2005, 06:01 AM
what does the Justice turn into when in mobile armor mode?
it just has that cool subflight lifter, not a mobile armor mode.

athrun, i really liked him when he used justice. justice was a simple gundam. it had a powerful generator yeah. but its still pretty basic compared to freedom and providence.
justice brought the best out of athrun that's for sure.

Madell
Thu, 07-21-2005, 07:01 AM
Yeah justice wasa Pwnage mann...and with the meteor pack when he had those 2 huge beamsabers i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif That was awesome

MrTicTac
Thu, 07-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Athrun was pretty good on that Zaku while on the minerva, federation druggies couldnt take him down

I'll go with Aegis,, since i loved that battle with him and kira

Curium
Fri, 07-22-2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by: aznriced310
justice: wooped some newtype's ass against forbidden, calamity, and raider.

I'm not so sure about this. There were several fights when Freedom and Justice had trouble with those 3. At the end, Calamity dodged an attack from Freedom which allowed Justice to get it from behind with the METEOR's sword. Forbidden and Raider were both taken out by Yzak in Duel. Justice didn't really do much.

Zariel
Fri, 07-22-2005, 09:48 AM
Saviour is my fav., but too bad the bright red colour didnt suit me well.

Aegis was good, but the Mobile Armour mode looked a bit too square when you look from behind...

Enderz
Fri, 07-22-2005, 12:02 PM
Id say Saviour for me but when he starts to use the ij i will think its the best for him and i hope that he will be on seed mode with it. he hasent been on seed mode just as much as kira and shinn thats means his seed mode is a little more special i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

PSJ
Fri, 07-22-2005, 01:01 PM
There isn't an opinion about this. Infinite Justice is the correct answer as that suit is several times more powerful than Justice which was as powerful as Freedom.

Now if you would ask "Which is your favourite unit Athrun uses" it would be a diffrent story.