PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 41

Munsu
Tue, 07-19-2005, 08:48 PM
A group called Isshin-subs released this if you want to give it a try...

http://metawire.org/~isshin/Isshin_41.torrent

Edit: Apparently this is indeed a parody sub, so don't get it unless you want a joke episode...

Spoiler Link Bellow, don't click if you don't want to get spoiled:

Here's a treat to the manga readers, a moment we've been waiting for:
http://img131.imageshack.us/im...4/11217761785795cw.jpg (http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6214/11217761785795cw.jpg)

Don't read after this post if you don't want to get spoiled!!

Mut
Tue, 07-19-2005, 10:29 PM
Fuck yeah... Yourichi is so fucking bangin.

basey44
Tue, 07-19-2005, 10:44 PM
lucky ichigo i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

Assassin
Wed, 07-20-2005, 02:08 AM
wow....what kind of fucked up group is that? either do the whole ep as a joke, or do it porperly. bud, dont ever post thier links again.

on a positive note, the whole ichigo = pimp part was kinda funny

as far as the ep goes, there was some progression. the next one is when it really gets intresting.

Munsu
Wed, 07-20-2005, 02:14 AM
I warned you that it might be a parody sub

mage
Wed, 07-20-2005, 02:16 AM
good episode, good animation for senbounzaku.

Roko
Wed, 07-20-2005, 02:25 AM
From Bleach7's Comment Page:

Originally posted by: Daegalus
I would just like to inform everyone that it wasn't Isshin-Subs fault as a whole. What happened is that the translator that translated the second half messed with them and just started saying crap. He sent a copy of the second part to the other translator with the Correct translations so he assumed that the real one was also correct. Once that happened they started seeding it. Once they realized that it was all messed up, they couldn't do anything because they were useing a public Torrent Tracker and could not delete the torrent, so what they did was ask every seeder to stop seeding so they can kill the torrent. I would like to apologize for what happened and that Isshin-Subs next subs will not turn out like this. Also please keep in mind that this is the first sub ever from this group and it was a mistake.

Thank You.
and

No, we have only 1 Translator and he is dead tired. We are not V2ing it, we're gonna let it die and try next week, we've already made sure we make it better quality, better sub, better font, and deinterlacing it..

Havn't watched it myself, but I just thought I'd throw this in. Should be worth the download next week.

zalatoy
Wed, 07-20-2005, 03:39 AM
best sub ever, are you guys teling me thats not wat they actualy said? made perfect sence to me.
so they dont own ichigo 50 yen. hmm i couldt stop craking up lol.

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 07-20-2005, 04:23 AM
great episode can't wait for next week, yoruichi roxorz!!!!!

Munsu
Wed, 07-20-2005, 04:42 AM
Yeah, Yoruichi is hot... I think I remember her being hotter in the manga, still hot though... Don't know who's hotter, Ganju's sister or Yoruichi... maybe we need to see a catfight between them and let them settle it that way

Hakeem_21
Wed, 07-20-2005, 04:51 AM
Man her skin color looks so wrong on her face. If they gonna make dark why not make her face look like a dark person too,just like the dark captian.

I knew how she looked cause of a spoiler in another forum.

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 07-20-2005, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
Yeah, Yoruichi is hot... I think I remember her being hotter in the manga, still hot though... Don't know who's hotter, Ganju's sister or Yoruichi... maybe we need to see a catfight between them and let them settle it that way

hitsugaya's vice captain is the hottest

Munsu
Wed, 07-20-2005, 05:01 AM
because there are different shades of "black" skin that's why...

She looks like a Halle Berry... don't know what you are complaining about..

http://img203.imageshack.us/im.../catwomanposter1uj.jpg (http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2203/catwomanposter1uj.jpg)
http://img203.imageshack.us/im...halle20berry2049na.jpg (http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/1847/halle20berry2049na.jpg)
http://img203.imageshack.us/im...yswordfishhc4477ly.jpg (http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9008/halleberryswordfishhc4477ly.jpg)

Fixed Links

oyabun
Wed, 07-20-2005, 06:43 AM
hell funsubs is out again.. but ofcourse i don't recomend it..

yourichi kicks ass.. tanned girls are hot.. I didn't understand it though, still waiting for the sub,,

Hakeem_21
Wed, 07-20-2005, 11:12 AM
hehe Hally Barry looks like her skin color not Yurichi. Man i cant wait to hear her manly voice in this shape.

Munsu
Wed, 07-20-2005, 11:29 AM
Hakeem that makes 0 sense... I'm just gonna ignore your comments since you only think there is only on tone of black skin...

mage
Wed, 07-20-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
hehe Hally Barry looks like her skin color not Yurichi. Man i cant wait to hear her manly voice in this shape.
why would she use her cat voice in her real human body shape...?

Turkish-S
Wed, 07-20-2005, 12:10 PM
hell-sub (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrents/%5BHell-Fansubs%5D_Bleach_41%5BE344421B%5D.mkv.torrent?inf o_hash=bfc07af943ec333a5289219e0bd724c4e43ec020) "mkv"

MrTicTac
Wed, 07-20-2005, 12:59 PM
baaah an mkv file... *too lazy to figure out my zoom player*

Turkish-S
Wed, 07-20-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by: MrTicTac

google search "mkv" first link.

and srry i didn't mention it in my post

but DAMN DAMN DAMN BLEACH IS SO FUCKING GOOD.it has:
-the hottest babe's
- the best main char.
-the best commedy.
-and a heck of a story. DAMN

kooshi
Wed, 07-20-2005, 06:04 PM
Hehe, if you love Bleach that much, you'll love it even more when the anime gets to the point in the manga now i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Fuck, Yoruichi makes me all tingly inside.

*drools*

Lord Magus
Wed, 07-20-2005, 07:18 PM
Bleach Society is out guys =)

http://bleachportal.org:6969/t...1d3e3caaecc1fc46fe7f0b (http://bleachportal.org:6969/torrents/%5BBleach-Society%5D_Bleach_-_41_%5B333FA232%5D.avi.torrent?info_hash=e05c2c0c3 c509202a71d3e3caaecc1fc46fe7f0b)

Munsu
Wed, 07-20-2005, 07:42 PM

Go to our anime support section... you'll see a thread for all the codecs you need to play everything you want

Munsu
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:04 PM
My beloved Lunar released:

http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/...0D52D92%5D.avi.torrent (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2041%20%5BF0D52D92%5D.avi.torrent)

ChaosK
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:23 PM
hmm every group is a bit faster? or just lunar? last time they didnt come out to thurs-firday.

edit: also, since it was mentioned here, where is the anime at in terms of the manga? (after this episode)

mage
Wed, 07-20-2005, 09:18 PM
about chapter about chapter 120.

Knives122
Wed, 07-20-2005, 10:42 PM
saying the same thing the same thing over again is fun/funny i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

this was a good episode, the only thing I was sort've annoyed with was the music they played when Ichigo made the scene, it wasn't very fitting. but seeing Senbonzakura was pretty cool.

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-20-2005, 11:09 PM
I agree with that Knives - that song just sucks.
Every time it plays I think "why the hell is that song in the show?".
It sounds like a bunch of old women doing a gospel gig or something.

Munsu
Wed, 07-20-2005, 11:41 PM
STFU that song is awesome... best anime song out there...

[12:41] * Budweineken <<< WinAmp 5.05 | Hazel FERNANDES - 21 - Number One(vocal ver.) | mp3 | 128 kbps | 4.52MB | 00:20/04:55 ||||||||||||||||||||| > (6.8%) >>>

And I say it again... Yoruichi is too hot...

NIGGS
Thu, 07-21-2005, 01:02 AM
she is hot and did u see captain kuchikis reaction when she came it was sweet cant wait till next ep

Foomanchew24
Thu, 07-21-2005, 01:29 AM
I especially liked the part where Ichigo told Rukia that her opinions no longer matter and she shoud say thanks for sveing me or something like that. Almost made me cry it was so funny. Really liked the cockyness of Ichigo in this ep, tired of seeing meek main characters who are not sure of themselves. The song that played when Ichigo was appearing on the bridge seemed way out of place, probably because it was english, but it didn't fit. Oh and how the hell do you fly with one wing?

Aeon
Thu, 07-21-2005, 01:33 AM
Anybody that calls Byakuya, little Byakuya has to be a bad ass fighter. I wonder who it was that 13th captain thought Ichigo was.

grayfox
Thu, 07-21-2005, 02:47 AM
great eps awesome really awesome!especially ichigo appeared in front of rukia !ROX!

Turkish-S
Thu, 07-21-2005, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Hehe, if you love Bleach that much, you'll love it even more when the anime gets to the point in the manga now

WHAAAT will it get even better then this whaaaaaaaa i can't w8.!!!!

basey44
Thu, 07-21-2005, 04:13 AM
lol yea these eps are like naruto filler(well almost) when compared to what the manga is doing now

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 07-21-2005, 04:23 AM
yup we're only half way in, the real cool stuff is yet to happen and the manga keeps getting better

Honoko
Thu, 07-21-2005, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
It sounds like a bunch of old women doing a gospel gig or something.
I hope you're kidding. I LOVE that song!! So friggin badass hahahahaha i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif I feel like the last time I heard that little clip was ep 20 (when ichigo discover's his sword's name-- i'm obsessed w/ that moment).

and yay! the arc's finally starting to heat up! sooo excited for the next ep!!

alstar83
Thu, 07-21-2005, 09:24 AM
I love the song too...Number 1...don't know why some dislike it....it creates all the excitement for the scene. Last time they played it during Ichigo and Kenpachi's fight...

Totally love Senbonzakura, it is beautifully released...can't wait to see how Ichigo wil deal with it...hard to defend though...the blade comes from everywhere

Praise Lunar for releasing this ep very quick

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-21-2005, 09:38 AM
Ukitate is so badass. Seems funny and he treats Byakuya like a little brother or something i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

MrTicTac
Thu, 07-21-2005, 10:21 AM
mkv files arent too big of a problem for me,, i'm just gonna wait for other releases

thx though bud/turk i've d/l a bunch of those mkv patches/codecs/players and it just gives me a headache..

just watched lunar's,,, ^^ i really like yourichi's (human form) voice actor,, way she says "eh/huh" and "see" were great

and great to see rukia's fun side come out again (scene when rukia/ichigo argue about how rescuee cant complain),, its been a while since its been shown

ChaosK
Thu, 07-21-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Anybody that calls Byakuya, little Byakuya has to be a bad ass fighter. I wonder who it was that 13th captain thought Ichigo was.

its funny, he must look like SOMEBODY that everyone in Soul Society knows because in the lunar fansub, before rukia left like 20 episodes ago- when she told byakuya not to kill ichigo he said "hmm...yes, he does look somewhat like him doesnt he?"

and then this time the 13th captain was like stunned for 5 seconds before byakuya said "no relation"

ChaosK
Thu, 07-21-2005, 02:16 PM
the best part was where she's flashing ichigo without hesitation and ichigo's getting all sweaty.

Masamune
Thu, 07-21-2005, 02:26 PM
chaoskiddo its called EDIT BUTTON OMFGZOROXXERSJ00. well without the last part anyway.

yoroichi is awesome.

Im having problems with lunar release though =/ explorer crashes when I try to play the file. I dl-ed the episode via mIRC from 2 different bots... currently DL-ing with bittorrent.
only watched the B-S version so far.

Ill edit this post after i watched the lunar version

MrTicTac
Thu, 07-21-2005, 03:15 PM
who cares ^ let him make another post,, does it matter ? >__>

just get the lunar BT one,, theres so many seeders,, my d/l finished in like 11 min

Munsu
Thu, 07-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Musumane, try updating your codecs... maybe the latest ffdshow should do the trick...

Hakeem_21
Thu, 07-21-2005, 06:49 PM
Yoruichi is growing on me. Looks and sounds much better in her human shape.

I also wonder who is the person Ichigo looks like.

Assassin
Thu, 07-21-2005, 07:22 PM
perhaps a fallen/exiled shinigami...or maybe rukias ex or something. that was my original thought when rukia first left, that ichigomust remind her of her bf, or brother or something like that.

Mae
Thu, 07-21-2005, 08:53 PM
Damn, Bleach has been good lately. My only complaint was that there weren't enough strong female characters, but that's definately been fixed now... And Ichigo's reaction was priceless.

I thought the scene where he appeared on the bridge was well done, personally. And Ichigo and Rukia's reunion was just right somehow. She could have hugged him, or said "Save me!" but I felt this was a lot better. Athough I'd say the best scene in this ep was actually in Ganju's fight after the katana was scattered and they zoomed from the sword back to Ganju. Very cool.

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 07-21-2005, 10:06 PM
yo guys can somebody tell me what the hell is that hollow mask? been wondering if ichigo power is half hollow.

Jessper
Thu, 07-21-2005, 11:59 PM
^ ^ ^

No one else wants to be spoiled in this thread, you might check out the manga or ask some manga reader personal like.

Great episode, I can't wait for this fight... and I still hope Kenpachi isn't dead =(

=P

Munsu
Fri, 07-22-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
yo guys can somebody tell me what the hell is that hollow mask? been wondering if ichigo power is half hollow.

There have been alot of evidence that might hint so... the 3 more important ones being that Ichigo almost became a Hollow when he was getting his Shinigami powers, the second Ichigo that he faught to get his soul slayer back who said "His powers will soon by mine", and third this mask that keeps coming back to him even after being thrown away... apparently it generates from him or something...

The way I see it there are three possibilities...

First one being that Ichigo is infact half Hollow...
Second one is that there's a second personality inside him that is threatening to takeover...
Third being, that someone is pulling a prank on him stuffing him with these wierd masks...

Other things that come to my mind are why is there only a mask, and not the body of the Hollow? and what the heck is the Hollow mask doing in Ichigo's armpit?

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 07-22-2005, 02:44 AM
WHOA that was wicked !

Masamune
Fri, 07-22-2005, 07:05 AM
who cares ^ let him make another post,, does it matter ? >__>

just get the lunar BT one,, theres so many seeders,, my d/l finished in like 11 min

the admins and mods care, they care enough for it to be in the forum rules, and if they care, so should you.

Musumane, try updating your codecs... maybe the latest ffdshow should do the trick...

well heinweiser , tried it , didnt work.

Hikyuu
Fri, 07-22-2005, 07:05 AM
Bwhahaha e.e I was right.. when I guess from the Bleach 41 preview thread that the reason the mask was shown cause it saved his ass again >.>... Thats like a first for me (being right that is). Watched the episode last night. Was great as usual. Bleach sooo rocks.. Only thing it needs is more bishounen... i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif It has the pretty girls already.. Where are the boys? Oh well.. It was also pretty cool how Yoruichi stopped Byakuya's blade from ""scattering" Using basically the same stuff that covers ichigo's I umm.. lack of hilt? I forget what it is called. Forgive the lack of terminology.. Anyway back on subject. Since Ichigo is such a quick study, he may be able to use the same technique if and when he fights byakuya without cat girl getting in the way..

Honoko
Fri, 07-22-2005, 07:13 AM
ichigo's fought renji twice and during the 2nd time, he didn't copy any of renji's sword "techniques". and if u were really paying attention, u would've concluded that each sword, having a different name, would give the user different abilities.

Hikyuu
Fri, 07-22-2005, 09:21 AM
Honoko, If you are referring to my post. I am talking about the bandage that was used to wrape Byakuya's sword. I dont think it was an extension of a Zanpaktou(sp.). I was just saying the it resembled the bandages which surround Ichigos Bare Hilt... So Im not referring to any sword techniques, only mad bandage maneuvering skills..
ANd by quick study I was referring to his heavy training and improvement in such a short period of time.. Oh and if you werent talking to me.. then dont consider anything I just mentioned relevant to the topic at hand..
~Yale

kooshi
Fri, 07-22-2005, 10:30 AM

Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG

There have been alot of evidence that might hint so... the 3 more important ones being that Ichigo almost became a Hollow when he was getting his Shinigami powers, the second Ichigo that he faught to get his soul slayer back who said "His powers will soon by mine", and third this mask that keeps coming back to him even after being thrown away... apparently it generates from him or something...

The way I see it there are three possibilities...

First one being that Ichigo is infact half Hollow...
Second one is that there's a second personality inside him that is threatening to takeover...
Third being, that someone is pulling a prank on him stuffing him with these wierd masks...

Other things that come to my mind are why is there only a mask, and not the body of the Hollow? and what the heck is the Hollow mask doing in Ichigo's armpit?

I think there's only a mask since having anything would involve Ichigo having body parts of a Hollow. The only thing distinguishing about them are the masks, the hole in their chests, and their big body size. I could see some problems if Ichigo had a hole or was massively big, haha.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 07-22-2005, 12:18 PM
If Ichigo is half hollow,whats so great about that, how does the hollow part give him more power?

Enderz
Fri, 07-22-2005, 12:57 PM
If Ichigo is half hollow,whats so great about that, how does the hollow part give him more power?

he gets mixed power and because of that he gets stronger MABY dont now but it could be so

Turkish-S
Fri, 07-22-2005, 01:14 PM
isn't it so the more a hallow "eats" the stronger he get's?? maybe that is why ichigo gain's so mutch power just by beating the bald one and renji.

masamuneehs
Fri, 07-22-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by: Enderz

he gets mixed power and because of that he gets stronger MABY dont now but it could be so

Are you joking? Is that a serious question?!? Have you seen how that Hollow mask has saved his ass twice now!?!

Such a Hollow mask being close to his body (seemingly appearing to block fatal attacks when Ichigo can't save himself) is a huge huge defensive power. Death Gods only have Slayers as both their offense and defense. But Ichigo has the advantage of being able to use his Slayer for offense and can always fall back on the Hollow thing to play defense (sorta like Gaara's sand shield, but Ichigo just doesnt know about it)

Besides, it is quite understandable that rather than having one kind of power (Yin) Ichigo is much better off having two kinds of powers (Yin & Yang) I believe the creators intended this with the stark color schemes played out in Bleach, where Hollows are black with white faces and Death gods are mostly pale, with silvery-white Slayers, and black robes.

Also, Yorouichi is a babe! I didn't see that one coming!! And Ganju got reamed... I did see that one coming. I'm surprised Hanatarou is still alive. I'd imagine he'd be killed as a traitor by Capt. Kuchiki almost immediatley.

And I was sorta disappoined because in the preview for 41 I thought the huge Wing flyer Yorouichi has was Ichigo's released Soul Slayer form (because he was holding it in the preview)

Hikyuu
Fri, 07-22-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
And I was sorta disappoined because in the preview for 41 I thought the huge Wing flyer Yoroquichi has was Ichigo's released Soul Slayer form (because he was holding it in the preview)

Umm I believe Ichigo's Zanpaktou is already in it's transformed state. When it isnt transformed, its has no blade because it got raped earlier in the series.

Death gods are mostly pale, with silvery-white Slayers,
Swords in general are usually silvery-white....unless they are made of a weak metal or contain many impurities

I do agree that if Ichigo was part Hallow being able to make that mask manifest when he is about to receive a death blow could definitely come in handy.. It's like a hand being automatically placed between your eyes when someone tries to poke them.. stooges style

Aramis
Fri, 07-22-2005, 05:07 PM
well, since the mask can stop kenpachi's full power slash from cutting him in half, it's certainly an asset...but it's no ultimate defense. wonder what happens when ichigo's about to be hit by that Senbonzakura...he gets completely wrapped in hollow armor? that would drop some jaws..

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 07-22-2005, 06:56 PM
thanks guys. I can't wait till 42 comes out.

mage
Sat, 07-23-2005, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by: Hikyuu
Umm I believe Ichigo's Zanpaktou is already in it's transformed state. When it isnt transformed, its has no blade because it got raped earlier in the series.

His previous zanpakutoh he got with Rukia's powers isn't the same as Zangetsu (I think this is what you're trying to say). We've never seen his sword un-transformed if it is in fact always in its transformed state, so I don't see how you're coming up with the idea that it has no blade un-transformed.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 07-23-2005, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
isn't it so the more a hallow "eats" the stronger he get's?? maybe that is why ichigo gain's so mutch power just by beating the bald one and renji.

It would be so interesting if he got stronger the more apponents he beats thanks to mask.

Board of Command
Sat, 07-23-2005, 10:48 AM
I'm pretty sure Zangetsu isn't a regular soul slayer. Remember when Ichigo first got his powers back during the training and came out of the hole holding the new soul slayer, the other shop guy (bald guy) was like "wtf how can he have THAT soul slayer?!?!"

1. Zangetsu looks nothing like regular soul slayers. It doesn't seem to be able to transform, or if that's its transformed state, it can't go back to regular sword mode.
2. It looks evil, a big meat cleaver. It also has bandages instead of a hilt.
3. It's black!

I think the hollow mask has something to do with Zangetsu itself. Ever since he started using Zangetsu, the hollow mask has appeared 3 times. Unlike other soul slayers, I think Zangetsu is a part of Ichigo himself, and was just dormant before Urahara awakened its power. Seems Urahara knew about it long before Ichigo wielded Zangetsu. If that's the case, then it's very possible that Ichigo is related to hollows.

Honoko
Sat, 07-23-2005, 11:08 AM
considering how ichigo technically died before becoming a shinigami, i don't find it so suprising that he has a relation to t he hollows. and which 3 are u talking about, B_o_c? is it when he first turned into shinigami, the fight w/ renji, and then w/ zaraki? were there any other times the mask appeared besides that?

Board of Command
Sat, 07-23-2005, 11:10 AM
I think those are the only 3 times. It just seems like everyone except his school friends is hiding something from Ichigo.

Mae
Sat, 07-23-2005, 12:06 PM
I don't know... It looked like the cat was surprised when she saw the mask, so it could just be they don't know about it.

Maybe when he partially became a hollow during his training he didn't come completely back, and part of his soul is still a hollow? That could be who the black-eyed Ichigo in his mind was. And this part wants to take over and turn the rest of him... Or maybe not, we'll have to see.

ChaosK
Sat, 07-23-2005, 01:11 PM
urahara most likely didnt know, because i dont think urahara used the method of regaining somebody's shinigami powers like that frequentaly. Everytime its done, there is probably a different result, some people get it right away, others turn fully into hollows, i doubt urahara has seen somebody turn half hollow and then break through and become a shinigami again.

oh and yoruichi was training sado and inoue at the time, so she probably didnt know that ichigo turned half hollow. urahara probably just told her ichigo suceeded.

Board of Command
Sat, 07-23-2005, 03:03 PM
No I meant Urahara probably knew there was something inside Ichigo due to his huge spirit power. That's why he was so confident that Ichigo would succeed.

Turkish-S
Sat, 07-23-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
I don't know... It looked like the cat was surprised when she saw the mask, so it could just be they don't know about it.

Maybe when he partially became a hollow during his training he didn't come completely back, and part of his soul is still a hollow? That could be who the black-eyed Ichigo in his mind was. And this part wants to take over and turn the rest of him... Or maybe not, we'll have to see.

no cuzz the Zangetsu thanked the black and white ichigo. and if he was bad he wouldn't do that...

masamuneehs
Sat, 07-23-2005, 08:20 PM
I'd imagine that regardless of whether the Hollow part of Ichigo is evil or not, if it can keep him alive Zangetsu is grateful to him. It also seems like that white other Ichigo who Ichigo fought with to regain his Soul Slayer power during the fight with Kenpachi deteriorated and seemed to be absorbed back into Zangetsu. So perhaps Zangetsu himself is Ichigo's Hollow part?

Hikyuu
Sat, 07-23-2005, 11:05 PM
Mage in episode 20 he is training and the sword he has is just a hilt.. he then calls out the swords name and BAMF... The oversized bare hilted Machete like cool sword deal comes into being?

Assertn
Sun, 07-24-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
I'm pretty sure Zangetsu isn't a regular soul slayer. Remember when Ichigo first got his powers back during the training and came out of the hole holding the new soul slayer, the other shop guy (bald guy) was like "wtf how can he have THAT soul slayer?!?!"

1. Zangetsu looks nothing like regular soul slayers. It doesn't seem to be able to transform, or if that's its transformed state, it can't go back to regular sword mode.

Kenpachi's soul slayer is always in the transformed state too. That's nothing too special. It just means he has too much spirit energy to seal it back up. Ichigo's not very good at controlling his spirit energy.

Still kind of interesting that the one kid pointed out that the transformed state of ichigo's sword doesnt seem to be at any real advantage, since it's the same basic size except without a hilt. I just want Ichigo to have a specific technique he can pull off using his sword, like how all the other death gods have their own techniques.

mage
Sun, 07-24-2005, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by: Hikyuu
Mage in episode 20 he is training and the sword he has is just a hilt.. he then calls out the swords name and BAMF... The oversized bare hilted Machete like cool sword deal comes into being?

Oh. I guess you were right, then. It does seem that his un-transformed sword is the same as the one he used with Rukia's powers. I'm sure the sword can "regrow" or fix itself though since Ikkaku's and Renji's came back together after they were broken. So did Zangetsu during the fight with Zaraki. I think he just doesn't realize he's using the transformed state of the sword and not that the un-transformed state is broken forever.

vegita625
Sun, 07-24-2005, 02:50 AM
Rmember Ishida's comments about "No way you can have your spirit power one full blast all the time!" Well, it takes spirit power to transform the soulslayers, as well as knowing the zanpakutou's name, which Ken-chan (lol) doesn't know, therefore his slayer is obviously not transformed. At some point in time, Ichigo's soul slayer would have to go back to it's original form if it were transformed, I mean he's been knocked out twice already, as well as who knows how many times again Urahara when training. It woulda gone back to it's normal state then since no spirit power would be being put into it. It's in it's normal state now, it's just molded to Ichigo's style, a huge blade because of the large spirit power, and no guard on it's hilt because... well that's just Ichigo. I can't wait to find out what it's transformed state is... and I'd also love to see Ichigo use Zangetsu the way the black and white version of him did, swinging it around like that... except maybe with a lil more precision... ok, I'm done...

basey44
Sun, 07-24-2005, 05:31 AM
im sure his sword is already transformed as all sealed zanpaktous are basic katanas, either ichigo doesnt know how to seal it, or it cant be sealed. also i think his original sword(the big assed one he got when he took rukias power) is also zangetsu, but remember he was forced to redesign it and increase the density of the spiritons. mmm but im not totally sold on the idea. i dont know is the sword is created from a part of the user, or if it is assigned to them in some form

Board of Command
Sun, 07-24-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
Still kind of interesting that the one kid pointed out that the transformed state of ichigo's sword doesnt seem to be at any real advantage, since it's the same basic size except without a hilt. I just want Ichigo to have a specific technique he can pull off using his sword, like how all the other death gods have their own techniques.
I'm guessing it'll involve doing something with the bandages on the hilt, maybe like whirling it around like the Mind-Ichigo did.

kAi
Sun, 07-24-2005, 10:05 AM
Kenpachi's soul slayer is always in the transformed state too. That's nothing too special. It just means he has too much spirit energy to seal it back up. Ichigo's not very good at controlling his spirit energy.

Kenpachi's soul slayer is just a sword, no transformation, just an ordinary sword.

Masamune
Sun, 07-24-2005, 10:53 AM
Its an ordinary sword to kenpachi. even ichigo could hear its screams, once kenpachi will hear it , it will probably be able to transform

Hikyuu
Sun, 07-24-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by: Masamune
Its an ordinary sword to kenpachi. even ichigo could hear its screams, once kenpachi will hear it , it will probably be able to transform

ZI think he can hear the sword he was just ignoring it for so long.. At least the way I interpretted it when he tried to ask the sword its name and it was all like.. HAH fuck that..Like id tell your ass after ruining my pretty self for so long.. or something along those lines...

Assertn
Sun, 07-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by: kAi
Kenpachi's soul slayer is just a sword, no transformation, just an ordinary sword.

What are you talking about? In the earlier part of their fight, Ichigo specifically tells Kenpachi in a cocky way to unleash his soul slayer, and Kenpachi says it's always unleashed...his spirit energy is so high that he CAN'T return it to its basic form. And that's when Ichigo felt all relieved hearing that his sword couldn't advance any further......just before Kenpachi stabs him in the chest.

Kenpachi's soul slayer is also capable of performing special techniques like everyone elses, it just refuses to because Kenpachi only fights alone.

kAi
Sun, 07-24-2005, 12:17 PM

What are you talking about? In the earlier part of their fight, Ichigo specifically tells Kenpachi in a cocky way to unleash his soul slayer, and Kenpachi says it's always unleashed...his spirit energy is so high that he CAN'T return it to its basic form. And that's when Ichigo felt all relieved hearing that his sword couldn't advance any further......just before Kenpachi stabs him in the chest.

Kenpachi's soul slayer is also capable of performing special techniques like everyone elses, it just refuses to because Kenpachi only fights alone.

"My soul slayer ain't got a name."
"My sword is butt-ass naked."
"It ain't got a sealed form to begin with."
"This is my soul slayer's true form."

It's just a sword, you need to know it's name to release it.

masamuneehs
Sun, 07-24-2005, 04:58 PM
And it seemed that when Kenpachi tried to talk to his sword, after getting beaten down by Ichigo, it didn't respond. I can't blame it. Or perhaps we just didn't see if his sword responded to him...

Kenpachi was talking about how he can't turn off his reiatsu (spirit energy) and that is why he has the creepy eyepatch... to give his enemies a chance.

ChaosK
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:17 PM
kenpachi's sword has a name, but zaraki kenpachi didnt care to know its name. zaraki didnt know it had a name, thats why ichigo was able to beat him in the first place. oh i always wanted to ask this, when zangetsu gave ichigo the "nameless zampukon" called "asautchi" or something, doesnt it mean it has a name? would it work if you called "asautchi!"? (just wondering)

Hikyuu
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
kenpachi's sword has a name, but zaraki kenpachi didnt care to know its name. zaraki didnt know it had a name, thats why ichigo was able to beat him in the first place. oh i always wanted to ask this, when zangetsu gave ichigo the "nameless zampukon" called "asautchi" or something, doesnt it mean it has a name? would it work if you called "asautchi!"? (just wondering)

Chaos, I think you would have to ask the creators of bleach this question...we can only speculate

ChaosK
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:51 PM
hmm does anybody understand japanese enough to tell us what "asautchi" means? (it could mean nameless and that would make sense)

kAi
Mon, 07-25-2005, 10:08 PM
If Kenpachi found out the name to his sword, he would be unstoppable.

ChaosK
Mon, 07-25-2005, 10:17 PM
well it seems all zampukons have special abilities (ichigo's being able to blast off huge reiatsu like he did against urahara and renji) so zaraki would have to learn how to use his first before he could be much better than he already is.

kAi
Mon, 07-25-2005, 10:40 PM
You like stating the obvious.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-26-2005, 01:51 AM
Also, don't be gay and use the japanese word for everything, it doesn't make you as cool as you think it does.

Hikyuu
Tue, 07-26-2005, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Also, don't be gay and use the japanese word for everything, it doesn't make you as cool as you think it does.

And you dont be a douche bag and put up pointless posts... some sub groups dont translate the words. So, instead the person who watches it will use the word they hear instead of being like "Hmm,, whats that word mean...let me go Google it" Hah right.. anyway&.

Im not sure what asautchi means but I do know that nameless/no name is Nanashi as in the Gundam Wing Pilot Trowa Barton...but it could be a synonym

mage
Tue, 07-26-2005, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
trying to belittle someone like this doesnt make you look as cool as you think it does, either. all the manga translations (atleast the ones i've read) use zanpakutoh and reiatsu, so that's what people who read the manga are used to saying.

Assertn
Tue, 07-26-2005, 12:09 PM
"It ain't got a sealed form to begin with."
"This is my soul slayer's true form."

It's just a sword, you need to know it's name to release it.

If it doesnt have a sealed form to begin with, then that means it isnt sealed. If you're talking about a basic sword, like what Ichigo had in the first episodes, then that form is a "sealed form"

I don't know if i would say its "just a sword"
Didint Uruhara say that soul slayers are manifested by highly concentrated spirit energy in the form of a blade?

kAi
Tue, 07-26-2005, 01:23 PM
Well, I didn't mean your average run of the mill sword, but soul slayer, yeah.

his sword has a name, and all that, he just doesn't know it.

Mae
Tue, 07-26-2005, 04:18 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Kenpachi's sword turned out to have a sealed form after all. Since he's focused only on his own strength he doesn't even know his sword's name let alone it's hidden abilities. He may just not know about it's true from. And they have to add something for Kenpachi and Ichigo's inevitable rematch.

ChaosK
Tue, 07-26-2005, 04:23 PM
i was under the impression that all soul slayers (happy darthender?) had a sealed form, its just those unexperienced and those who dont care (like kenpachi) dont know. before ichigo released his soul slayer in urahara's basement, you could also say it "didnt have a seal" but it acctually did, ichigo didnt know about, just like kenpachi doesnt know about his.

kooshi
Tue, 07-26-2005, 06:00 PM
This is the way I see soul slayers: every soul slayer has Mode #1 and Mode #2. Obviously, Mode #1 is the one that everybody starts at. Mode #2 is the one where you can say *action* *soul slayer name* and make it become stronger in a way.
Right now, Ichigo's soul slayer is stuck on Mode #2. Kenpachi's is stuck in Mode #1. That's the way I see it.

ChaosK
Tue, 07-26-2005, 06:07 PM
thats how i see it to, except i think some people were suggesting that kenpachi was already in mode 2 its just the appearence is the same, or that ichigo's is on mode 1 and it just looks different because of his reiatsu.

kooshi
Tue, 07-26-2005, 06:48 PM
From what I understand, getting Mode #2 requires you to know the name of your soul slayer. Since Kenpachi doesn't know, it's safe to know that his soul slayer is stuck on Mode #1. As for Ichigo's soul slayer, I think it's just stuck on Mode #2. Why it's stuck like this, I dunno, but maybe Ichigo is special, based on what we've seen with the hollow mask appearing constantly as well as seeing the white Ichigo in his inner self.

ChaosK
Tue, 07-26-2005, 10:33 PM
could it be he's spewing off so much reiatsu that his zampukon can stay in that form at all times?

Honoko
Tue, 07-26-2005, 11:02 PM
zampukon? isn't it zanpakuto?

and the released form can only be achieved by calling out the sword's name-- as was demonstrated countless times ("howl! zabimaru!" "scatter, senbonzakura"-- and that time hinamori went apeshit, etc etc).