PDA

View Full Version : The new Black tri stars

Rickbee
Tue, 07-19-2005, 10:25 AM
what u guys think being that I have not seen them in action yet I can't go on much but man those suit look hot. I like how they kept the design the same just added more armour. Now I need to go farming around to find those guys to go with my collection.

*Damn I was almost done*

Phoebus
Tue, 07-19-2005, 08:04 PM
hmmm, same engine spec, added more armor...thats a bad thing....more armor = more wheight = dead

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Are we talking about the pilots or the suits?
Suits are okay I guess it would have been cooler if the pilots had individual mechs instead... I don't like the idea of them driving the same stuff.

The pilots look pretty boring, they should have been pretty boys instead. > : (
Pirate girl seems funky though.

aznriced310
Tue, 07-19-2005, 09:19 PM
the suit is great. it looks like a freakin metal chunk but in a cool way.

Curium
Tue, 07-19-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by: Phoebus
hmmm, same engine spec, added more armor...thats a bad thing....more armor = more wheight = dead

On earth maybe, but in space with zero G weight doesn't exist.

aznriced310
Tue, 07-19-2005, 09:32 PM
@curium

owned.

MrTicTac
Tue, 07-19-2005, 09:51 PM
hmmm pirate girls...

Kenzaburo
Wed, 07-20-2005, 02:19 AM
Noooo, goddammit, not even more pretty boys. There's already far too many of 'em. Finally we get some new and somewhat older pilots. All those kiddos in warzones are driving me crazy!

oyabun
Wed, 07-20-2005, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by: Kenzaburo
Noooo, goddammit, not even more pretty boys. There's already far too many of 'em. Finally we get some new and somewhat older pilots. All those kiddos in warzones are driving me crazy!

lol your right, lets see how the older guys fight and how they die.hehe

the pirate girl looks cool

john_doe_107
Wed, 07-20-2005, 05:16 AM
oh yeah..the suits look deadly alright.
i mean, teletubbies purple colour scheme really goes well with the lipstick red secondary colouration.
why don't they all just use the pink zakus? the blue goufs are fugly as well.

Cion
Wed, 07-20-2005, 11:27 AM
They must be good to some degree why would they be in the opening otherwise?
What side are they on anyway?

xat
Wed, 07-20-2005, 04:04 PM

On earth maybe, but in space with zero G weight doesn't exist.

Unfortunately it still serves as an added deterrence in regards to maneuverability. In zero gravity there may be no weight, however there is certainly still mass. Due to momentum it'll take more force to move the units X distance as opposed to their less-armored counterparts, weight or no weight.

Deamon007
Wed, 07-20-2005, 05:13 PM
they are cool