PDA

View Full Version : Coolest Hairstyle

aznriced310
Mon, 07-18-2005, 04:00 PM
if u a guy, then talk about kira, athrun, etc.

if u a girl, speak of lacus, etc.

otherwise, plz discuss yuna, djibril, etc.

personally, im startin to have a hairstyle of shinn. although if i dyed it , itd look like kira's hair.

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-18-2005, 04:09 PM
Shani's hairstyle is probably my favorite, and also the only one which I can compare myself to.
Of course, mine isn't green, and also not as long... but I do the same "hair-covers-one-of-my-eyes" thing : D

aznriced310
Mon, 07-18-2005, 04:17 PM
o hahahaha. shani. he is cool. all those 3 ppl are cool.. 1 playin "psp", 1 listening to "ipod", and the other guy reads "harry potter VI"

i hope my hair will get a bit longer...so i can actually look exactly like shinn...(no red eyes though unless im crazy and get some sort of contacts)

dude, so you have long and wavy hair? why dont u make it like yzak if u like him so much.

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Yzak's is harder actually... and well, I think you need to actually BE Yzak for that hairstyle to look good hehe

aznriced310
Mon, 07-18-2005, 04:39 PM
true...or else ud end like like some sort of egyptian princess.

PSJ
Mon, 07-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Coolest hairstyle? Hard. I like Auel's hair. It just looks good on him. Heine's hair is cool to.

Kenzaburo
Mon, 07-18-2005, 06:30 PM
OMG...even trying to imagine anyone with Yzak's haircut in real life right now is just creepy...you'd probably look ...uh...cooler with the classic beatles haircut. That is really some stuff that only works in anime and even there I have my problems with it. o_O

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Mon, 07-18-2005, 08:32 PM
definitely athrun's, especially when the wind blows it

aznriced310
Tue, 07-19-2005, 01:39 AM
out of the main characteres, id have to say that athrun's hair looks good, and its also one of the easiest to keep in shape (ive seen)

yzak's hair is like ultra cool and its just too deep

heine's hair is like, one of the favorite colors of TM revolution's vocalist....and im sure he wants his hair done just like that..

as for me, im still wantin to keep my hair long enough so i can have it like kira/shinn.

and o yes, auel's hair is definitely a GREAT design and a great idea, he and his suit are both my favorite out the new chaos gaia abyss combo, too bad he died so damn early.

kenren
Tue, 07-19-2005, 07:52 AM
i like shinn's hairstyle ...kinda looked...cool?

DarkSasuke
Tue, 07-19-2005, 08:10 AM
eh.... well i like asurun's hairstyle

john_doe_107
Tue, 07-19-2005, 09:35 AM
athrun's hairstyle is good
shinn and kira kinda have the same hair..
what shampoo does heine use?
but my personal favourite is dearka's hair, goes with his tan..damn
yzak..i'm lost for words there.
druggies..well...looked like they were made by-druggies. auel's is nice though

now for the ladies..
cagalli. i lonly liked her hair when she's all dressed up..pretty
fllay, redheads are always my favourite i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
lacus, meer. yeah its pink..but other than that..nothing special
lunamaria, love your legs..but do something about your hair babe
meyrin, i hate your hair when you're in uniform..your hair looks better down i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
my favourite of course is
[drumrolls please]
MIRIALLIA!!!!
damn..you're hot babe..i love your hair..brown colour suits you, and it just goes with your eyes and your personality.

Rickbee
Tue, 07-19-2005, 10:19 AM
being a black guy I am going to go with deakka I colored my hair and got 1 of my friends from china to get me the red elite suit and we went to the anime convetion in Baltimore it was cool but sadly i had to cut my hair to hot. Being in space makes it a good reason to have alot of hair keep that dome warm.