PDA

View Full Version : Topic for the searching.

Gundam_Strike
Mon, 07-18-2005, 06:15 AM
I was kinda hoping I'd get some help in finding some good GS and GSD AMV's.

Thanks/

TwisT
Mon, 07-18-2005, 08:55 AM
www.animemusicvideos.org

redemption2
Mon, 07-18-2005, 09:30 AM
forgive me for the shameless plug, but on www.animemusicvideos.org, search for Pride in Destiny, my AMV of GSD, a full intro of Pride. It's my best one I've ever made.

Gundam_Strike
Mon, 07-18-2005, 04:37 PM
Thanks

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-18-2005, 05:15 PM
I could post my old Seed AMV, but it's fucking crappy and I don't really know where it is... but I could try finding it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Gundam_Strike
Mon, 07-18-2005, 05:19 PM
I would really like that Terra.

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-18-2005, 05:29 PM
Alright (http://valethcosmo.free.fr/seedchaos.avi)

Don't say I didn't warn you. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
It's roughly 12 megs big... my host is a bit weird though so you might have to keep re-downloading it until it finishes... or use a download resuming program.

The song is Ever Dream by Nightwish. I named it Chaos. Keep in mind that I did it two years ago and I didn't even try to make a good AMV, but rather just tossed cool Seed footage together with the music. So yeah see it only if you want some mindless explosions with good music playing. Also, there are the usual errors that are reoccuring in bad AMVs (occasional subtitles and stuff).

Finally, I only had up to ep 30 at the moment so I didn't get to include the badass stuff that happens later in the series.

Gundam_Strike
Mon, 07-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Well on the downside, the music is Nightwish... It seems people think that is the best group suited for making AMV. I see that group everywhere, they are like flies, I keep waving but they never disappear.. Oh well, I'll take a look at it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Never got to see the AMV regrettably due to downloading problems, tried downloading it multiple times without success.

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-18-2005, 05:47 PM
You are right. But it wasn't like that two years ago.
I've liked them since 1998, and this Nightwish craze started with their newest album.
Fucking posers running around everywhere, ruining the name of an awesome band.

Nai
Mon, 07-18-2005, 06:04 PM
Well, you get bonus points for using one of their best songs; Ever Dream.

A shame Once totally ruined everything I liked about Nightwish. Oh well, *puts on The Riddler*.

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Ever Dream used to be my favorite song by them.
I do however really like Once, a lot, since the symphonic elements became more prominent than ever.
(oh and partly because I have it signed i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

Nai
Mon, 07-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Wishmaster was actually the peak for me with Bare Grace Misery, Dead Boy's Poem and Two For Tragedy ( altho Century Child comes pretty friggin close ).

I felt in Once Tarja's voice had changed dramatically, and seeing how her unique voice ( yay for heavy Finnish accents! ) had always been what made the band so appealing to me I was quite disappointed with Once. I do however think Once was an improvement instrumentally.

And sorry for going so off-topic!