PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Sai?

xat
Mon, 07-18-2005, 12:20 AM
Just wondering, he seemed to be a pretty tragic guy. I could be mistaken but was he not the narrator of GSD -EDITED-?

PSJ
Mon, 07-18-2005, 12:27 AM
Don't remember but i guess he did what Kuzzue did. They just went back to everyday life.

hcha102
Mon, 07-18-2005, 04:49 AM
i konw this is a silly question but wat ever happened to tori? i only seen it in da 4th op but not on kira's shoulder anymore

MrTicTac
Mon, 07-18-2005, 05:19 AM
tori is around somewhere,, i do remember seeing it one scene with kira, lacus and the orphaned kids on the beach,, it lands on athrun or something and kira notices athrun

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-18-2005, 08:27 AM
Yeah I do think Sai was the narrator, I recognized this thick voice.
What happened to him? He probably went back to being a nerd with a Flay picture on the wall.

telemari
Mon, 07-18-2005, 08:36 AM
One of the Murasame pilots looks just like him, but I think that's not him, no flashback and so.

Miro69
Mon, 07-18-2005, 08:52 AM
i dont think any of the viewers cared much for sai >_>

at any rate, i wouldnt be surprised if he jumped into the final battle with a random ms and started killing people. and then start justifying his actions from fllay's death >_> and then fall in love with random girl who turns up to be the enemy. and then watch her die and go beserk and take revenge against... shinn?

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Mon, 07-18-2005, 09:20 AM
As a matter of fact i was just wondering about what happened to him last night. He probably went back to a normal life.

muyg
Mon, 07-18-2005, 09:29 AM
Since your on the topic of missing people, whatever happened to Kira's father. We saw him in GS while they were docked in ORB and then in GSD we only see his mother, as she seems to be living them.

telemari
Mon, 07-18-2005, 09:32 AM
they weren't his true parents. maybe just kira's "father" droped that act and left.

Kenzaburo
Mon, 07-18-2005, 12:30 PM
I agree, chances are high, that Sai, along with that other guy(I suck at remembering names) went back to his normal life. That happened in the SEED episode where they arrive in ORB. Although from my memory I'd have said, that Miliaria (what's with these insane names, anyways...) left the military and the AA, too.
But for Sai, I'm pretty sure, that he said something about being sick of war. But I also wondered about Kira's father. On the other side, we don't even get to see anything of Dearka and Yzak, too, even though they are at least in all endings...and hell, yeah, I'd like to see more of 'em in action.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Mon, 07-18-2005, 08:37 PM
in the after-phase of GS(episode 51, the 10 minutes clip) it showed sai at home typing in his labtop and it showed pics of him and his friends and him and fllay on his wall

masamuneehs
Mon, 07-18-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
in the after-phase of GS(episode 51, the 10 minutes clip) it showed sai at home typing in his labtop and it showed pics of him and his friends and him and fllay on his wall

Aww aint that darling?

I'm glad he at least isn't with those bunch of ninnies in the Lacus Faction... Why Milliaria, why?
Better to be out of the show than on that sorry excuse to keep GSeed characters alive and produce new Gundams via Deus Ex Machina...
Who keeps reparing that ship and supplying all those Gundam parts to the Lacus Faction anyway?

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 07-21-2005, 06:51 AM
Well, Siegel CLyne was Chairman once. I think he has money that Lacus inherited, Plus lacus has supporters. Remember at the end of GS how one of the council members enters to a room an arrest Izaks mother right after Athrun's father is killed?. She is the one that comunicate Siegel Clyne (and kira, lacus, markio) that they council members were lied and Spirit Break true objective was Alaska.