PDA

View Full Version : Shinn haters haven.

PSJ
Sun, 07-17-2005, 07:50 PM
Okey, the Shinn hate is getting out of hand. There are at least one post about how shinn sucks, should die or should leave Lunamaria alone in every thread on the boards and quite frankly it is getting annoying. So from now on Shinn hate goes in here and nowhere else.

Okey? Nowhere else

Thanks.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-17-2005, 07:56 PM
This is a great idea for a thread.
The bashing of poor Shinn has really gotten out of hand lately, with topics consisting of random Shinn bashing and Kira comparisons all the time.

Now all you people without taste in characters can screech freely! But always remember... Shinn is the one fucking Luna!

MrTicTac
Sun, 07-17-2005, 08:03 PM
hmm do i bash Shinn *people staring* =___=;

I think the point of Shinn as a character is that to be hated by some, since what he believes in and wat he fights for get manipulated and his feelings get mixed up a lot so his image is always argued about

sorta like Shinji, 2 chars that play their role well in the story and interesting to the audience can be regarded as good and bad

Niwa-kun
Sun, 07-17-2005, 08:17 PM
i was thinking...Quatre in Wings at first was good but after some time got insane, may be shinn starts as insane but twords the end he will be good? what do you think?

ChaosK
Sun, 07-17-2005, 08:21 PM
when did quatre go insane? he was always just a weakling.

Miro69
Sun, 07-17-2005, 08:25 PM
shinn's a complex character. i don't plan on writing an essay on him but the only thing i can say is that he's an inexperienced soldier manipulated by dullindal. he uses his past and his angst to guide him into battle. very similar to that of anakin skywalker. the two are blinded by their own ambition at times. the problem with shinn is that his ego and arrogance inflates with every successful thing he does-- and he doesn't even get any blame for it. it's the fact that he gets his way and not get in to any 'trouble' that irritates me.

ie. him delivering stellar (the ENEMY) back to neo. bear in mind, there is a war going on, and he is a SOLDIER. he knocks out his own people, colludes with rey to take stellar back, and flies to meet neo.

he is never reprimanded for that action and instead granted immunity by dullindal. he gets off the hook, and then his ego inflates.

MrTicTac
Sun, 07-17-2005, 08:38 PM
"ie. him delivering stellar (the ENEMY) back to neo. bear in mind, there is a war going on, and he is a SOLDIER. he knocks out his own people, colludes with rey to take stellar back, and flies to meet neo.

he is never reprimanded for that action and instead granted immunity by dullindal. he gets off the hook, and then his ego inflates. "

ah i agree,, some might argue kira did the same thing with lacus,, but i say that was different,, lacus yes was rescued at first but then used as a hostage, and she's only promoted peace, never did any harm to cause AA to use her as hostage, and i think kira was punished

while stellar kills like 1000's of people

and Shinn even after talking to Athrun (remember scene on deck, when Athrun said something like you're either good or an idiot, i cant remember) noticing somethings not right when Athrun doesnt act normal to fake lacus, and finally right before he shoots down athrun,, at first he doesnt want to cause Athrun is trying to explain the truth about things going on

he ignores wats really in front of him, and lets himself get manipulated, no doubt cant really blame everything on him, naturally he'd feel that way after everything,, i'm gonna hate him even more if by the end he never accepts wats really been going on

darkshadow
Sun, 07-17-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
when did quatre go insane? he was always just a weakling.

didnt he go insane piloting wing zero?

Niwa-kun
Sun, 07-17-2005, 09:21 PM
hes the one who builted that thing in first place!
he went insane after hes father was killd.

PSJ
Sun, 07-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Hey hey! What does the topic title say? Read it. I suggest you read the first post and use your brains. Or should i have included "no off topic talk"? Well tell me if i need to spoon feed you and i will. Back on topic.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-17-2005, 10:20 PM
It's hilarious that now when a topic for this finally exists, people start talking about Quatre instead.
That's okay though, that's a guy who really does deserve hatred.
I mean seriously the fucker has his gundam lying down with flowers all over it. WTF?

Also, POST #5000!
Damnation, I rule. <3

MrTicTac
Sun, 07-17-2005, 10:35 PM
*sandrock laying down on a bed of flowers along with Quatre*

Quatre: "Weeee isnt this great, Sandrock?"
Sandrock: " =___=; "
Quatre: "Theres so many colors, its like a rainbow! ~^_^~"
Sandrock: "Rainbow... huh,, kinda ironic"
Quatre: "Lets decorate you with lots of flowers, Sandrock!"
Sandrock: "Oh hell no, wtf is wrong with you gundam boy, lets kill some leo's"
Quatre: "We shouldnt do that, its wrong Sandrock"
Sandrock: "Fuck this, I'll get Heero to pilot me !"
Quatre: "Noo Sandrock ;__; you and I are.... P-A-R-T-N-E-R-S"
Sandrock: "Oh hell no"
Quatre: *weird look in his eyes*, *takes his shirt off* *runs towards Sandrock's cockpit*
Sandrock: "Aaaaghh!" "Self-destruct, damnit, self destruct"

xxxBOOOMxxx Sandrock explodes ^^

PSJ
Sun, 07-17-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
Hey hey! What does the topic title say? Read it. I suggest you read the first post and use your brains. Or should i have included "no off topic talk"? Well tell me if i need to spoon feed you and i will. Back on topic.

MrTicTac. This goes for you to. Is it really that hard to udnerstand or are you having trouble with the reading. This goes for all of you.

If you want to discuss Quatre make your own thread. Is it really that hard to follow simple instructions?

Now that you got your own thread for shinn hating it's not that interesting anymore eh? Then lay it off if you don't want to discuss it.

MrTicTac
Mon, 07-18-2005, 01:35 AM
ah shinn... ummm <___< >____> *Random RAAAWWR!!* die shinn die!

Deamon007
Mon, 07-18-2005, 02:07 AM
I hate shin he is an asshole but I love the fackt that he's in the show it's refreshing and hating him is fun

Zariel
Mon, 07-18-2005, 03:31 AM
@ Terra: I think you need a cookie.... wait! You deserve a cake!!!!

just a gut feeling to me, he just is an asshole who has a reckless mind of killing people for the sake to stop a goddamn war.

cybercoin
Mon, 07-18-2005, 04:57 AM
Its kinda normal that many people hate Shinn. Afterall he was desingned to be the opposite of Kira in the beginning of Seed. Everybody liked him.

PSJ
Mon, 07-18-2005, 01:33 PM
Amazing. This thread didn't get flooded right away. Thought all Shinn haters would join in the second they saw the topic.

Naruto_RNG
Mon, 07-18-2005, 09:48 PM
PSJ aren't u athuran's fan. and by now u know that athuran got owned by shinn. I would of thought that u would back up all the shinn haters man. shinn is very annoying, I feel like bashing his head to a wall. he needs something to suck on. my family got killed, blah blah blah. it really get very annoying after a while. what are we on eps 39 and he is still whinning. that is why a lot of people hate him. alot of people lost their family, so what deal with it.

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Those other people who lost their family aren't prominent characters enough for it to be portrayed... besides, how many times haven't we seen soldiers in the show commenting on "You killed *INSERT NAME HERE*, prepare to die!". It's not like Shinn is an exception to any rule. Also, why would he hate Shinn just because he shot down Athrun?

PSJ
Mon, 07-18-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm more of an Archangel fan(meaning the whole crew on that side, most of them anyway) than a single character fan anymore. They changed so much from SEED. I liked Athrun in SEED but they ruined him in Destiny.

As for Shinn taking down Athrun i can see that it was just circumstances. He had it coming as he deserted. I'm tired of hating Shinn nothing good comes out of it and i have begun to dislike him less and less.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Mon, 07-18-2005, 09:57 PM
@naruto_RNG: yea, athrun didn't even get owned by shinn, he was just trying to escape, plus it wasn't even a fair fight. i am a huge athrun fan but i don't hate shinn, he is actually my second favorite gsd character, under athrun of course

o yea, and for you shinn haters instead of watching and criticizing try putting yourself in shinn's shoes and think about how you would feel and the choices you would make like someone(forgot who) said in a different thread

ZeroJquan
Mon, 07-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Well.. since everyone hates Shinn so much.. (I do too) might as well show everyone something you'll enjoy i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
http://img68.echo.cx/img68/564...shinnslappedmed0ps.gif (http://img68.echo.cx/img68/5646/1683shinnslappedmed0ps.gif)

Hope you like it...

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Tue, 07-19-2005, 12:41 AM
hmmm, Interesting thread.

Shinn is a brat, period.

He cant forgive Kira for the death of Stellar, but he can forgive Stellar for the deaths of all that ppl she killed that ZAFT was supposed to protect, including ZAFT soldiers.

Plus he gets easily manipulated and I repeat he has the mentality of a 10 year old, i wouldnt be surprised if one of the Funnies (check the GSD Funnies Thread, the one where Athrun says "three is always better than One") would had ended up as a fact in the anime.

And when he took Stellar to Neo Leornoke, he commited treason, but he was spared. And he goes being conceited to Athrun.

I really hated Shinn since the beginning, but my hatred against him reached new levels when he attacked Athrun and lovely Meyring, after Athrun asked him to at least let her get off, that simply was something that i couldnt understand. And what he does after? he says to Lunamaria "Sorry", he even forgot what he did. In his mind he only went after Athrun and Meyring and took them off, for chryst sake Athrun asked to lket Meyring go.

Sorry i know i repeated that, but simply unforgivable. Shinn should die, and the hell with Fukuda if his Mobile Suit gets destroyed and he survives, 3 miracle death escaping are more than enough, and im not counting Mwu because he is the an that "Makes the impossible, Possible".

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 07-20-2005, 02:02 PM
Well.. since everyone hates Shinn so much.. (I do too) might as well show everyone something you'll enjoy
http://img68.echo.cx/img68/564...shinnslappedmed0ps.gif

Hope you like it...

nice one ZeroJquan. athuran should of kicked shinn's ass from the beginning.

blightian
Sat, 07-23-2005, 03:38 PM
shin is just overrated. he is a gd pilot but not that good. so far he has only defeated grunts. athrun and kira were in disadvantage when shin attacked them. kira wasn't serious and athrun was in a freaking GOUF/ZAKU.

u may argue that shin defeated those destroys and one druggies. but think about it. those destroy could be destroyed by kira and athrun EASILY. they could just dodge those shots and slash that cockpit. as for a AUEL. well we must say the new batch of druggies, stellar, sting and auel aren't as strong as the previous. never seen a druggy killed by grunts from ORB (i'm referring to sting). the old druggies in GD SD could actually match up with kira and athrun 3v2. the new batch couldn't even take a hit from kira(if kira is in wants to kill, back then when Heine died)

my ponit. shin is weak.

aznimperialx
Sun, 07-24-2005, 06:07 PM
shinn sucks nuff said

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-24-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by: blightian
never seen a druggy killed by grunts from ORB (i'm referring to sting).

Have you seen episode 38?

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 07-24-2005, 08:26 PM
Ep 38?

EDIT: The only druggy i have seen beaten by the Orb Grunts, but they arent that grunts, is in ep 32 or something like that, when DESTROY levels a city.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-24-2005, 09:07 PM
Yes, Sting was killed in ep 38 by Shinn - not in ep 32 by grunts, as blightian wrote.

blightian
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:21 AM
THAT WAS STING? are u sure(terra). isn't he some other new and nameless druggies the EAF made up?
well, i was just trying to prove the point that shinn aren't that gd afterall. well, if anyone agrees.....

PSJ
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:26 AM
No that was Sting in ep 38 if you didn't see that i don't know what you are watching.

fox_t
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:48 AM
shin is just overrated. he is a gd pilot but not that good. so far he has only defeated grunts. athrun and kira were in disadvantage when shin attacked them. kira wasn't serious and athrun was in a freaking GOUF/ZAKU.

u may argue that shin defeated those destroys and one druggies. but think about it. those destroy could be destroyed by kira and athrun EASILY. they could just dodge those shots and slash that cockpit. as for a AUEL. well we must say the new batch of druggies, stellar, sting and auel aren't as strong as the previous. never seen a druggy killed by grunts from ORB (i'm referring to sting). the old druggies in GD SD could actually match up with kira and athrun 3v2. the new batch couldn't even take a hit from kira(if kira is in wants to kill, back then when Heine died)

my ponit. shin is weak.

he beat 4 out of 5 destroy gundams...and the only people u can think that could do the same are kira and athrun...and u call shinn overrated...u just put him in the top 3 in terms of pilot talent...a little contradictory don`t u think???

and 3v2 is not a match up...it just shows that you have no talent...if u can`t beat someone after u outnumber them...

i think shinn is immensely talented and that comes from his determination to liberate his family`s death...

blightian
Mon, 07-25-2005, 11:30 AM
shinn is one of the best pilots out there but he can never surpass athrun and kira.

as for 3v2, is the druggies who outnumbered kira and athrun, not the other way round.

that was to prove that the old druggies were better than the stellar batch though

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-25-2005, 11:36 AM
THAT WAS STING? are u sure(terra). isn't he some other new and nameless druggies the EAF made up?
well, i was just trying to prove the point that shinn aren't that gd afterall. well, if anyone agrees.....

Of course it was Sting, same looks, same voice, everything.
If you don't believe me, you can also watch the credits - his name is credited there.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Mon, 07-25-2005, 07:00 PM
Sting Survived the Orb-almost-grunts attacks? Fukuda really has balls of steel. Thats way too much miraculous survivings in GSD.

PSJ
Mon, 07-25-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by: SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sting Survived the Orb-almost-grunts attacks? Fukuda really has balls of steel. Thats way too much miraculous survivings in GSD.

You seriously didn't know that Sting was in ep 38? Sometimes i wonder what some of you are watching.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:38 PM
@PSJ, of course i saw him, but i couldnt believe it was really him, after all there were already too many miraculous survivings. I though he was maybe a clone or a brother, after all i dont remember anyone calling him Sting, he just appeared and looked like Sting, but we can actually be certain its him. Well, i though he was killed by the Orb-almost-grunts, they are actually better pilots than the average.

PSJ
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:53 PM
We didn't get to see the helmet break with blood all over so we could assume he would survive. It seems that it is like that nowadays.

Why show a no name character piloting a Destroy unit when none of the others were shown? Sting wanted to pilot it so bad when Stellar got to do it and now he finally got to pilot a destroy unit and he was happy about it.

blightian
Tue, 07-26-2005, 05:55 AM
well, let's not deviate from the topic in this forum, its SHInN's haters HAVEN! so blast shinn with everything you got.~!!

aznimperialx
Tue, 07-26-2005, 10:47 AM
I HATE SHINN WHOO HOO

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Wed, 07-27-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by: aznimperialx
I HATE SHINN WHOO HOO

LMAO, ur post made me laugh a lot. I only laughed that much seeing Jona getting punched. The post was so, hmmmm, lively "I HATE SHINN WHOO HOO". OMG, So funny.

bigdaddy843
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:33 AM
I SUPPORT U ALL THE WAY

DEATH TO SHINN
DIEDIEDIEDIE DIEDIEDIEDIE
SHINN SUCKS<
ETC
not gonna overdo it

dead
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:54 AM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shinn suxors the balls i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

How can anyone like that retard??? eww, shame on you shinn lovers i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Thu, 07-28-2005, 06:21 PM
Wow, this has gotten a bit out of hand.

If you have to be retarded and post entire posts in CAPS or just being an idiot don't post at all. This thread is for Shinn haters to discuss the dislike for this character not for idiots to increase their post count.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:12 PM
At least it serves to give us an idea of the mental capacity of your average Shinn hater.

PSJ
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Very true. They can't even follow simple instructions.

ChaosK
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:39 PM
umm i'm not sure i have anything wrong with shinn even though i like kira better i'm not going to be like you idiots going "DAMNIT SHINN BEAT KIRA NOW SHINN=LOSER!!oneone!"

bigdady if you call

I SUPPORT U ALL THE WAY

DEATH TO SHINN
SHINN SUCKS<
ETC
not going to overdo it

not overdoing it, i really dont want to see you when shinn owns another person you like.

dead, you joined just to bash shinn?

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 07-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
umm i'm not sure i have anything wrong with shinn even though i like kira better i'm not going to be like you idiots going "DAMNIT SHINN BEAT KIRA NOW SHINN=LOSER!!oneone!"

bigdady if you call

I SUPPORT U ALL THE WAY

DEATH TO SHINN
SHINN SUCKS<
ETC
not going to overdo it

not overdoing it, i really dont want to see you when shinn owns another person you like.

dead, you joined just to bash shinn?

@Chaoskiddo, could u explain to me how u know @bigdaddy843 hates shinn because he beat Kira?, did he post it somewhere because i dont see another post from him in this thread, please send me the link. OR do u read minds?

If he hates SHinn, maybe it isnt because he defeated Kira, as i have stated, i hate Shinn from Phase 2 or 3, from the very beginning, not because he defeated Kira (Still Shinn isnt as good as Kira, for various reasons, not just because Im a Kira fan).

Anyway, ill be waiting for the link where @bigdaddy843 posted he hated SHinn because he defeated Kira.

@bigdaddy843, dont post everything in CAPS, its annoying.

naruto-kira
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:39 PM
lol...i haven't been on for a while.. and there is a Shinn hate Thread...Shinn hate is getting out of control...LOL

Shinn is suppose to beat Kira that battle...he had it all planned out...that battle no way Kira would have won...but that battle didn't display Shinn tatic's skills or coordinator power good, and fast apdaption skills like Kira displayed in GS and it doesn't nessary make Shinn stronger than Kira....why..let me explain. Rey and Shinn had it all planned out...

Knowing Kira had the "no killing policy" that is where the victory lies for Impluse. Shinn know Kira won't aim for his body...so there was some attacks Shinn could dodge, he would dodge... but if one of his Arms and Legs are broken because he wasn't "good enuff" he would used the Implused Ability..with is being able to replace his arms and legs which is did...after Kira Sliced his one of his arm and leg....he thought he won...and he was really worried about AA...then when Kira was off guard thinking that he already had impluse beat ...Shinn switched packs...and replaced his legs and arms, he went dashing into Freedom with seed mode on...and took down Freedom...

Shinn DID win the battle Fair and square...but it dont display thse Skill i mention, and now Destiny MS is a different, i dont think he will be able to use the same tatic's against Kira like he did with impluse...

now Kira gotten his newtype powers Kira would OWN shinn like a ANT

its would be like Michael Jordan Vs Glenn Robinson...no comparison....

Jesus Christ, this topic isn't for character fighting and comparison - it's a place for people to vent why they hate Shinn. Is that so hard to understand?

GotWoot Moderator

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:55 PM
Now there is a Kira Hater Heaven too.

naruto-kira
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Shinn is seriouly hating at the wrong country....Shinn's hate makes no sense...its war, family dies,why is he hating at the country that tried to protect it...i guess we all try not to hate Shinn but...one of the main reaon why so many Shinn hater is because of what Shinn done to the other fans favorite characters.....not jus Kira lovers hate Shin...

Athrun fans = hate Shinn
Kira fans = hate Shinn
Cagalli fans = hate Shinn
Meyrin fan = hate Shinn

Murrue fans, Mwu Fans, and basically everyone in AA somewhat dislike Shinn or neutral...at best

Shinn is going against AA....one of the main reason GS fans watch GSD is because of GS and Shinn is screwing up AA basically screwing the Characters we loved in GS...its not ovious that alot of people hate Shinn.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:24 PM
WTH, this is the second time someone posts something i was just thinking of doing. Shinn should hate the EAF no Orb, but we know his head is screwed so there is no helping it.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 07-29-2005, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by: naruto-kira
Shinn is seriouly hating at the wrong country....Shinn's hate makes no sense...its war, family dies,why is he hating at the country that tried to protect it...i guess we all try not to hate Shinn but...one of the main reaon why so many Shinn hater is because of what Shinn done to the other fans favorite characters.....not jus Kira lovers hate Shin...

Athrun fans = hate Shinn
Kira fans = hate Shinn
Cagalli fans = hate Shinn
Meyrin fan = hate Shinn

Murrue fans, Mwu Fans, and basically everyone in AA somewhat dislike Shinn or neutral...at best

Shinn is going against AA....one of the main reason GS fans watch GSD is because of GS and Shinn is screwing up AA basically screwing the Characters we loved in GS...its not ovious that alot of people hate Shinn.

i'm an athrun fan but i still like shinn

Strike Freedom
Fri, 07-29-2005, 01:00 AM
terracosmo and PSJ, I notice you guys like to tag team frequently, any reason for that? BTW, Shinn should not die, but if he is going to die it should be by Athuran's hands.

dead
Fri, 07-29-2005, 09:35 AM
lol sry Chaoskiddo, I was at work so I had to make it very short i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif oh heck im still at work i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif ...... ok ok lets see, I didn't join just to bash Shinn, im gonna bash rey too i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif nah just kiddin, im just gonna bash shinn hehe, no oh k.

Alright the thing is that I just can't stand Shinn, and i really like Kira, when i watched the fist episode of GS last year i was like wow, the thruth is the only other gundam series I have ever watched was GW and for me to see a kid with no military experience and just getting in the SG and mess up all of ZAFT plans was so freakin kool i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif and i do understand why many of you hate him, i mean, GS its a rip off of the original series and Kira is a lil of a cry baby but then again i never saw the original series and I relate a lot to kira, just a regular guy, he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time (or the other way around i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ).

Now, in the other hand we have Shinn, some guys may like him just because he is not Kira, and this is true, thats the only reason they like him which to me is really stupid, he is even more of a cry baby than Kira, and by a lot, he is very impulsive and very coky eww he joined the military which gives him a lot of advantages over kira. He also hates ORB which is really stupid, i mean, really, why does he hate ORB? for doing the right thing? It wasn't ORBs fault when his sis and parents die, I know he must not like the fact that they die because of FREEDOM but then again that makes him a very selfish person, hes just doing it for revenge not for justice, he's got to come to his mind, it was freakin collateral damaga, not even that, FREEDOM really didnt wanna kill any1 at all, nor he wanted any1 getting killed in that battle. SHINN IS A FREAKIN DUMB ASS .......... ok gotta go, boss gettin pissed i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

PSJ
Fri, 07-29-2005, 09:35 AM
Does it matter? I'll let Terra answer it if he feels that it's necessary.

I hated Shinn in the begining of the show but after taking down Kira and Athrun he has matured a bit and seems to becoming a good character. I like both Athrun and Kira so the statement that many hate him because what he did against our favourite characters is wrong, i know many hated him from day one.

dead
Fri, 07-29-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by: PSJ
i know many hated him from day one.

I hated him from day 1 i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

telemari
Fri, 07-29-2005, 09:58 AM
Oh. It seems that Shinn haters x Kira haters is going to be a Jihad i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Strike Freedom
Fri, 07-29-2005, 09:59 AM
To PSJ:

I figured I would get such a response, my thanks anyways i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back!

Regarding someone mentioning a Jihad....

Another thing, a Jihad never had a violent meaning behind it. A Jihad was originally intended only for religious purposes to signify a struggle on earth in order to reach God. Yet, you have some ignorant islamic groups who are taking it out of context, and now people in general see it as a negative word. But then again what do I know, I drink Jesus Juice (implying I'm christian for all those who fail to understand).

Lastly, I believe that there should be a truce between Kira & Shinn haters. There is no reason to hate, both groups of people should want those two characters to come together in peace, hug each other, hold hands, and become a loving and respectful couple. HEHEHEHE. Peace is the key to a resolution.

dead
Fri, 07-29-2005, 10:21 AM
I declare Kira a religion weeeeeeeeeeeeeee i win, i want shinn's head now!!! ok ok i want peace (while in the shadows i maquinate a conspiracy to kill shinn and chop his head off i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif weeeeeeeeeeee )

bigdaddy843
Fri, 07-29-2005, 11:13 AM
ah, i apologise if you all don not like capital letters and to clarify, since i saw Shinn's the whole world is mine, they killed my sister etc. attitude, i already disliked him. Him beating Kira for no good reason is simply another reason to hate him but not purly because of that.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 07-29-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by: bigdaddy843
ah, i apologise if you all don not like capital letters and to clarify, since i saw Shinn's the whole world is mine, they killed my sister etc. attitude, i already disliked him. Him beating Kira for no good reason is simply another reason to hate him but not purly because of that.

he beated kira because he killed stellar, he might become a threat later on, and it was a mission from headquarters

PSJ
Fri, 07-29-2005, 01:40 PM
Don't bother. They won't listen to reason, they never do.

dead
Fri, 07-29-2005, 02:17 PM
omg can we bash Shinn some more or what? ok so kira was already a threat to ZAFT anyways (any1 trying to save the world is a threat to ZAFT, and trying to kill the girl of the most overpowered human being in all the gundam universes also adds points i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ) and Kira did kill Stellar (she was killing millions of inocent ppl, next time just let her kill some more, her K : D ratio wasnt good enough, or was it? lets see (y /top10) yay shes ranked 1, i guess kira wanted to be #1 again, god damn stat whores) and it really was a mission from headquarters anyways (ehh, Dullindal knew that Kira was gonna kick the crap out of ZAFT sooner or later and finnish his intencions of worl domination and that would be bad, cause world domination by a mad man is so freakin kewl), ok so yeah i think you are right, that shouldnt be another reason to hate Shinn, it was all kira's fault after all o.O

Strike Freedom
Fri, 07-29-2005, 04:21 PM
Like Shinn lovers listen to reason....that'll be the day....they're just as impuslive as Shinn

naruto-kira
Fri, 07-29-2005, 07:53 PM
Shinn is stupid.....alot of people hate Shinn maybe even fuduka hate Shinn...he made a opening theme song for Strike-Freedom and Akatuki...and nothing for Shinn...Shinn is a Villian in GSD....we cant like confused people in Gundam..

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
Like Shinn lovers listen to reason....that'll be the day....they're just as impuslive as Shinn

God, what a moron.

Freki
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:59 PM
Haha there are people on the kira hating, shin hating, kira loving, and shinn loving sides that will not listen to your reason because your reason for loving/hating someone could be that persons reason for feeling the complete opposite. Everyone will find different aspects of these characters that they will like or hate and you cannot make them feel differently about that, well in most cases you can't. Just accept that people are gonna feel how they do about the characters and just state your own opinion without worrying about trying to convert people to your opinion with reason.

naruto-kira
Fri, 07-29-2005, 09:09 PM
Shinn is really really immature,confused,angered..., he has to learn better...and think better, instead of being angry all the time....

These threads have clearly failed and serve no purpose whatsoever, except for being the fuel for random idiocy. Closed.

GotWoot Moderator