PDA

View Full Version : i have caple of questions!

Niwa-kun
Sun, 07-17-2005, 07:33 AM
how many episodes are there?

and....
i realy like this anime! its way better then Wing episodes!
cuz in Destiny you can see whats going on on the pilotes pit when they die, the music is awsome and you get to know charecters alot better!
+ i REALY loved the way they do the endings with a musik!

personaly i was shoked how brainles shinn almost killd Kira, and after that i wish hel die BUT i gues hes a main charecter soo he wont... :'(

my thots about the plot...
1) the chairman send spec. ops to kill real Lacus only cuz he couldent kontrol and manipiulate her as he can the fake one "Meer" i think thats her name...
2) if it wasnt fore Rey the chairman would never convince shinn to do shit cuz shin trusts Rey and Rey is cloned dogy that was teached to love chairman no matter what.
3) i think shin has no brains at all! he gets pissed evry damn episode and would kill Luna ither if only Ray and chairman would say that shes a traitor too...
4) do any one know where the captain of Minerva left her brains? she know whats going on more ore less and she sees that chairman orders her to get rid of her friends and alies one by one, and shes a member of "FAITH" means she could do what ever she wats right?

besaids all the battles are just impresive!

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-17-2005, 07:37 AM
Welcome to the forums, generic Shinn hater #91489824198982419421.

There is probably going to be 50 episodes.
And yes, Seed owns Wing. Everything owns Wing.
Indeed, being FAITH means that she can do what she wants more or less.

But ehh... there aren't that many questions in your post?

john_doe_107
Sun, 07-17-2005, 07:44 AM
someone needs to work on their english...
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Niwa-kun
Sun, 07-17-2005, 07:53 AM
not all of us learnd english in school. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

btw i think Kira suits Lacus as husband way better then Zala!
and not all what i have sayd are questions i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

thers another question....why ppl can't get new gundams if they didn't destroyd the old ones?

Niwa-kun
Sun, 07-17-2005, 07:54 AM
thx fore the welcome Terracosmo!
i think that numbar of haters are only based on this forum...iam sure thers lots more! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-17-2005, 08:01 AM
There are. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Oh, and don't double-post.

Niwa-kun
Sun, 07-17-2005, 08:07 AM
okyoky.....is it posible that this anime is being aird evry week now? i thot thers complite series on the inet alredy.....
and btw i saw the way faces are drawn in some other anime...just can;t point it out...but it was an old anime hmmmmmmmm must be the same director...

MrTicTac
Sun, 07-17-2005, 09:08 AM
RAAWWR

shinn-haters unite !! *cheers*

Nyro
Sun, 07-17-2005, 01:31 PM
I don't hate Shinn. But I do prefer Kira over him.

Curium
Sun, 07-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
And yes, Seed owns Wing. Everything owns Wing.

Does G own Wing? I'm not completely clear on that.

Personally I hate Shinn (not as much as I did 10 episodes ago though), but I don't particularly like Kira either. I'm a fan of the Gundams. The pilots are secondary too me. I tend to like any machine with a lot of weapons, big weapons, or better yet a lot of big weapons. I've made it quite clear that I don't really like the UC stuff, but I really like the GP03-weapon thing that it combined with in 0083.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Yes, G owns Wing.
You just need to watch it as a mecha series which is Gundam in name only, as it is very different.

Mut
Sun, 07-17-2005, 05:39 PM
Terra hates Wing because he thinks he can grab my attention by bagging on an excellent series which I like. I'm just that popular.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-17-2005, 05:52 PM
Fuck, busted.

Niwa-kun
Sun, 07-17-2005, 05:55 PM
i think that Kira owns evry one in the series couse he ownd evry one withaut killing them!

@Curium: if you like bug guns soo much then you must be in love with "Destroy" Gundam!

ChaosK
Sun, 07-17-2005, 06:05 PM
terra whats with you and those numbers recentaly? "linkin park AMV #--------------------" "shinn hater #--------------"

(just a observation) and i like wing. It was the first gundam series i watched so i stick by it, as for G, it was more funny to me than interesting.

Niwa-kun
Sun, 07-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Wing was my first Gundam too...and whats this G you keep talking about?

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-17-2005, 06:38 PM
It's G Gundam. A Gundam series. It's good.

@Chaoskiddo: I'd tell you what's the secret behind the "#", but if so you'll know too much and I'll be forced to exterminate you.

mage
Sun, 07-17-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by: Niwa-kun
okyoky.....is it posible that this anime is being aird evry week now? i thot thers complite series on the inet alredy.....
and btw i saw the way faces are drawn in some other anime...just can;t point it out...but it was an old anime hmmmmmmmm must be the same director...

it's on episode 39, will probably have 50 episodes, and is aired every week.

Niwa-kun
Sun, 07-17-2005, 06:45 PM
another question...whats up with Neo aka Mwu?
i mean i didn't saw the original SEED series but by the glimps of what i saw there should be no way that he could ever survived that blast!

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-17-2005, 06:54 PM
another question...whats up with Neo aka Mwu?
i mean i didn't saw the original SEED series but by the glimps of what i saw there should be no way that he could ever survived that blast!

Yeah, it's fucking stupid. But then again, Destiny has succeeded in being stupid more than once.

It was a great death. He should've remained dead. *sigh*

Niwa-kun
Sun, 07-17-2005, 07:03 PM
in the very first episodes Neo and Rey had some thing like teleptathy, gudjing by that both of them should be Mwu clones but after the last 3 episodes i can't say that fore sure...

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-17-2005, 07:09 PM
Neo isn't a clone, he is Mwu... or at least his body, since he lost his memories.

Rey is probably a clone of Rau, or his son. I hope it's his son though because it would suck with even more clones.

Niwa-kun
Sun, 07-17-2005, 07:13 PM
i see...then what da heck meant thous "lightings" of avearnes that hapend from time to time when Neo fought Rey?

MrTicTac
Sun, 07-17-2005, 07:26 PM
it was a great death scene (mwu) but i really liked him as a char, so i'm glad he's back (well he's sorta back)

now if fllay or stellar came back from the dead,, that'll suck like hell

and those lightning flashes and the sound are the classic newtype indications in gundam series' and newtypes are suppose to be able to sense/read others minds

dont really know why they use it in SEED/Destiny

Niwa-kun
Sun, 07-17-2005, 07:30 PM
heh stellar was draund by shinn in that lake so no woryes there + on top of that they can't clone her any more the lab isn't working i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sun, 07-17-2005, 09:10 PM
heh stellar was draund by shinn in that lake so no woryes there + on top of that they can't clone her any more the lab isn't working

not drowned, funeraled. she sank so that indicated that she was dead

Niwa-kun
Sun, 07-17-2005, 09:23 PM
lol i know... i saw that expretion erlier on this forum and used it here i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Zariel
Mon, 07-18-2005, 05:53 AM
I wonder if I could rewind back those few seconds, edit here and there, then make it look like stellar is floating back up from the bottom of the water... hehe..