http://shonenjump.free.fr/Narutose.zip

enjoy

Masamune
Fri, 07-15-2005, 09:09 AM
wewt thanks

edit: those two puppets seem to be pretty funky as well

kAi
Fri, 07-15-2005, 09:46 AM
Need a translation for this one, too much dialogue.

Hmmm, Wonder how they'll get outta this situation.

Mid air kaiten from Neji! w00t!

Mut
Fri, 07-15-2005, 10:02 AM
Black stuff = iron sand... ?

If Chiyo ends up beating an akatsuki member, I'll go insane. Sasori deserves a death from someone badass like Kakashi.

Souryusen
Fri, 07-15-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi
Sasori deserves a death from someone badass like Kakashi.

That entitlement went out the window when Sasori turned out to be just another bishounen.

PSJ
Fri, 07-15-2005, 10:49 AM
Sasori will not die by the hands of a pussy like Kakashi.

The Kazekage puppet was cool, what was that black stuff?

The parents puppets were quite good to. If those were the first he built he got some skills. Not that we didn't know that already... Still his coolest puppet this far gotta be Hiruko.

Nice to see Sakura back to her old useless self again.

I need a translation.

Mut
Fri, 07-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by: PSJ
Sasori will not die by the hands of a pussy like Kakashi.
Wow, this really surprises me. No one is badass as Kakashi. I can't believe you just said that.

PSJ
Fri, 07-15-2005, 12:31 PM
I'm tired of Kakashi he is not interesting and he is not badass. Besides he is not strong enough to take down an Akatsuki member.

Assertn
Fri, 07-15-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by: kAi

neji....wasn't in this chapter?

Winged Dancer
Fri, 07-15-2005, 01:13 PM
Kakashi kind of lost his mystique once it was seen he was just an uptight brat when younger. He's still pretty awesome when it comes to fighting, but he said it himself... he's lost presence now that the kids have grown. A little.

Wow, seems all of the Akatsuki members are going to be bishounen! Except Kisame.
Maybe the Akatsuki is in fact a bunch of guys who want to remain young forever and that shit and they need the monsters' chakra for that... I mean, at least Orochimaru seemed to be interested in that, and now Sasori has managed to look like a kid for how long? Oh, and he also killed his parents and other people who loved him. Another requirement I guess.

And yes, the black stuff is called "Iron Sand"... seems it's a special jutsu designed by the Third Kazekage on his own. Sasori is the only one who can create "Human Puppets", which are puppets which have the original Human's jutsus... his father and mother were the first he created but Chiyo has upgraded them a little (she created a chakra shield to defend herself from the Iron Sand, for instance). Sasori still doesn't seem very impressed and at the end attacks both Chiyo and Sakura - Chiyo will either defend Sakura or defend herself, so "one will have to die". Yeah right. Sakura wont die and Chiyo was just introduced so no...

I'd like to see Sakura doing something again. C'mon Kishimoto, you can say she doesn't have battle experience and whatever, but she would have at least sparred agains Tsunade and Shizune, right? And her body is techically smaller, so she could at least, I dunno, dodge?
Bah. She's still the master of injuring herself and talking a lot.

chet_chetty
Fri, 07-15-2005, 02:18 PM
at least it seems they're mixing the flashback and the fight i guess maybe to create more immediate tension between Chiyo and Sasori? better than whole chapters dedicated to flashbacks.

nests
Fri, 07-15-2005, 04:27 PM
Taken from Narutofan fouroms.

Interweb is being slow, here's everything in one shot.

Page 1:
Side: Mother. Father. Puppets. Sasori of the Red Sands...What are his origins? His past?
Title: Puppeteer vs. Puppeteer!

Page 2:
Pfft...What're you trying to pull?
I made those puppets.
They don't stand a chance against me, you fool...

Chiyobaa: *I'll give you the frowning of a lifetime! Nnnneeeehhhh...

Page 3:
Aww.

Page 4:
Sakura: Wires?

Page 5:
Slicin'!

Page 6/7:
Puppets clashing, charka threads whirling around, Chiyobaa being old, etc.

Sakura: Holy crap...

Page 8:
Sasori: Not bad...I should have known I couldn't play around with you.
(lit: I should have expected you'd be this much of a bother.)
Time to get serious.

Chiyobaa: *Nnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh!!

Page 9:
Chiyobaa: I knew it...that puppet can use the Third's jutsu...

Sasori: You haven't seen this for a long time, huh? This jutsu is why they called the Third the strongest...

Seriously though, it's about time I killed you.

Sakura: What the hell is it?
Chiyobaa: The most fearsome weapon in the Hidden Sand...

Page 10:
Chiyobaa: Iron Sand.

The bearer of Shukaku uses it for certain jutsu...The Third was able to produce it from his own body, and change it into whatever weapon the situation demanded.

The Third Kazekage...within his body layed the ability to turn chakra into magnetic fields.
(Me: Badass, I just learned the kanji for magnetism yesterday)

Sakura: But how?? That's just a puppet, right? How can an inanimate object use chakra?

Chiyobaa: That puppet was created from a living human that still posessed chakra at the time it was changed...A "Human Puppet"

Page 11:
Chiyobaa: Not only is Sasori the only person alive who can make a "Human Puppet", but those puppets can use whatever jutsu they knew while still alive...
(The emotion being conveyed is like, "As if him being the only person who can make them wasn't bad enough, he can also have the puppets use whatever jutsu they knew)

That's the great advantage human puppets offer.

3rd Kazekage Puppet: *Cheese!

Sasori: You're forgetting something...but anyways, that's why this one's my favorite.
Chiyobaa: Sakura! Get out of here now! I'll fight him myself!

Sakura: What?!
Chiyobaa: The situation has gotten too different than what I expected. The moment that puppet came out, your usefulness ended!

Page 12:
Sasori: It's too late.
Satetsu Shigure! (Iron Sandstorm!)

Page 13:
Chiyobaa: Shit!

Page 14:
Sakura: Ungh...
Sasori: You've been putting in some work, huh...
That chakra shield's at a higher level than when I would play around...

Page 15:
Aww...(What the SHIT, man? Sasori is some kinda fucked up. Awesome.)

Page 16:
Chiyobaa: *Nnneehh..:i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifant::..ehh...:i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifant::Nyeeeeeeeeeeeeeh hh..."
Chiyobaa: The Iron Sand's hampering his movement...figures...

Page 17:
Sasori: You should know you can't block that jutsu! The only thing you can do is dodge!

His (the father puppet) body's been invaded by the Iron Sands and is being influenced by the Third's magnetic powers. He's useless.

Page 18:
Sasori: ...(lit. "sate - well then..."doesn't work with the sentence I'm gonna do).
This time, I'm going to attack both of you, simultaneously.
You're not going to escape with just being wounded, either. Pay close attention to the shape, you'll see I'm going for the kill.

Page 19:
Sasori: You can't defend the both of you with just one puppet! What's it gonna be, Grandma?!

Heh...
Which one's gonna die?

Side: It can't be fully blocked! A rain of assassin's daggers falls towards Chiyobaa and Sakura - what are their fates?
(Me: DOOOOOOOOOOM)

Bottom:
An unblockable jutsu - and a shocking conclusion!
Next time: "Death...and then...?"

FIN

* - Not really

mage
Fri, 07-15-2005, 04:36 PM
seems sasori was using his parent puppets to masturbate him? page 15.

please end this crappy fight. ugh.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 07-15-2005, 05:02 PM
crappy fight? i'm really liking this fight Sasori is fo freaking cool

Winged Dancer
Fri, 07-15-2005, 05:14 PM
This fight is alright, but I wanna see Naruto slamming into walls again. Seriously, he's even forgetting to add the "dattebayo" lately!

In the flashbacks Sasori looks real lonely. Like... happy 'cause he got his puppets but then he looks at a portrait and haves the puppets hug him... I somewhat wish they would give us a few flashback chapters already, but since he was only introduced as what he really is (a pretty boy), I guess we'll have to wait.

Assertn
Fri, 07-15-2005, 05:16 PM
yep....this confirms my opinion from a few weeks back that Sasori is now my favorite villian from this series

Interesting how he's like itachi and oro in the sense that he can accumulate jutsus...except that he does so in such a drastically different way

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-15-2005, 06:33 PM
Fuck, this rules. This series is so much better when Naruto isn't in the pages. And the way Chiyo said "Your usefulness has ended" to Sakura just made me go "FUCK YEAH!"

Also I'm with Assertn, Sasori ownsssssss

Raven
Fri, 07-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Aargh, we've been too spoilt by having teams clean up the raws - these pages are disgusting to look at! Interesting chapter however.

Sidnne
Fri, 07-15-2005, 08:46 PM
I think next chapter is when we will finally see Sakura shine through and show us what she can really do.

Sakura has been training with Tsunade, a sannin and hokage, for the last 3 years. Even the Sakura haters have to ackowledge that she has gotten a lot stronger from that and has to have learned some crazy new jutsus as well. Sakura and Chiyo are now in dire straits and the death of at least one of them has been implied. Sakura has now been looked down upon by both Chiyo ("your usefullness has ended") and by Sasori for viewing her as nothing more than Chiyo's puppet. Usually under those circumstances a character steps up and proves their worth, so this could potentially be Sakura's finest moment.

I still believe that regardless of what Sakura does here, Chiyo will be fatally wounded. Sakura will do all she can to save her, but, she will only manage to keep her alive long enough for Kakashi and Naruto to retrieve Gaara's body from Deidara so that Chiyo can transfer her life force to Gaara.

PSJ
Fri, 07-15-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by: mage
seems sasori was using his parent puppets to masturbate him? page 15.

please end this crappy fight. ugh.

This fight rules, Sasori rules. What you rather watch Kakashi and Naruto getting their asses kicked? We all know the akatsuki will win in the end, might as well be Sakura and the old hag being owned.

kAi
Fri, 07-15-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Neko Haruko
Fri, 07-15-2005, 10:26 PM
To tell you the truth I hope Sakura listens to Chiyo and runs. I want to see Sakura fight Along with Naruto against that guy.

Zhan
Fri, 07-15-2005, 11:38 PM
Sakura won't run lol that'll be totally out of character.

mage
Sat, 07-16-2005, 12:53 AM
Team Gai can't come save Chiyo and Sakura because their fights aren't done yet, so Kakashi is the only person that can come save them since Naruto is fighting Deidara. It's a bit too early for Chiyo to die I think, and Sakura definitely won't die since she's a main character. The clone fights may be totally skipped since they are so lame, though, so it might be team Gai to the rescue.

What are the other Akatsuki members supposed to be doing right now? I forgot.

Honoko
Sat, 07-16-2005, 01:23 AM
i'll still be annoyed if sakura and chiyo can actually win against a guy like sasori. and if they do, kishimoto has a hell of a job trying to convince me that that win is valid =P

What are the other Akatsuki members supposed to be doing right now? I forgot.
I think they're just enjoying the weather.

kAi
Sat, 07-16-2005, 03:27 AM
Team Gai can't come save Chiyo and Sakura because their fights aren't done yet, so Kakashi is the only person that can come save them since Naruto is fighting Deidara. It's a bit too early for Chiyo to die I think, and Sakura definitely won't die since she's a main character. The clone fights may be totally skipped since they are so lame, though, so it might be team Gai to the rescue.

I was going for the skipping of the Team Gai fights completely, they're lame, made to distract them for a little while until a better time, which would be now I think.

Winged Dancer
Sat, 07-16-2005, 09:43 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing the Neji fight. Specially if its a mud-fight. Well its not but Neji is cool enough. I get the impression those fighting-against-oneself fights will be used in the anime to extend stuff... again... in the manga we'll just see the "OMG, if I do THIS it can't copy me and therefore I WIN w00t!!!!1" moment.

And yeah, Sakura can't run away. Even in Chiyo told her to, she can't; not after her rant about how she'll kill Sasori and blah blah. She'll have to figure out that the only way to earn battle experience is to battle.

And Chiyo can't die, she's only been introduced and this Arc is pretty young still for someone to die. Even if its just two battles, remember the Haku fight? I was eternal, for just one fight. So yeah, no one's dying next chapter. No one.

Unless Naruto slams into a wall a little too hard for his own good.

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 07-16-2005, 09:45 AM
it would be good if chiyo died imo would add some spice to the manga maybe make sakura go beserk and wreck sasori

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 07-16-2005, 01:55 PM
This fight rapes. Sasori is such a badass. I cant wait for them to color his manga cover page. I'm gonna make one badass sig outta that.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 07-16-2005, 05:02 PM
I like this fight when they actually..... fight. I must say the third Kazegake Setsu was a very cool jutsu.

Chiyo better finish of Sasori soon so we can see Naruto fight. Im much more intrested in his new skills than Saoris fight.

TwisT
Sat, 07-16-2005, 06:34 PM
Here is a scanlation i found

Absolute Gravity's Naruto ch268 LQ (http://hem.bredband.net/burningknuckles/Storage/[absolute.gravity]_Naruto_ch268(lq).rar)

Pretty intresting chapter.. i feel like granny is going down this time.. Unless Sakura has something stored away..

Hakeem_21
Sat, 07-16-2005, 06:40 PM
I dont think any of the two will go down with this move. Since Sakura cant die and Chiyo-baa cant die before she finishes off Sasori.

ChaosK
Sat, 07-16-2005, 07:03 PM
Shannaro LQ (http://www.narutochuushin.com/downloads/script/downloads.php?title=manga_chapter268_other)

Jaredster
Sun, 07-17-2005, 02:03 AM
Pretty interesting chapter, but I feel like nothing got accomplished.

Assertn
Sun, 07-17-2005, 01:27 PM

that.....almost answers my question i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
so basically you were thinking out loud, and transferred it to text into a post?

Don't worry Jaredster, at least your MOM felt something got accomplished last friday i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Jaredster
Sun, 07-17-2005, 06:15 PM

that.....almost answers my question
so basically you were thinking out loud, and transferred it to text into a post?

Don't worry Jaredster, at least your MOM felt something got accomplished last friday

Oh snap.

ChaosK
Sun, 07-17-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster
Pretty interesting chapter, but I feel like nothing got accomplished.

thats pretty true, didnt they say sasori's history would all be unveiled last chapter? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

in the flashback, where his "parents" were hugging him it looked like they were already puppets then.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-17-2005, 10:06 PM
There will never be a Naruto chapter where everyone will agree that "something happened".
There is always someone who thinks that "nothing happened", for some reason. It's written in stone.

American Hero
Mon, 07-18-2005, 02:28 AM
Nothing's happening in this thread.

Oh, and I should probably point out that that was a joke. Wouldn't want to offend the more oblivious posters.

PS - Congrats on 5000 posts, Terra. (The nice, round number made me happy)

Death BOO Z
Mon, 07-18-2005, 04:20 AM
screw Sasori, I've had enough with angsting villians...
Deidara is now my favorite akatsuki artist, at least he's honest about what he does, he just likes to make things go BOOM.

please mark page 14 as the begginning of the 'chackra blast' attacks arc, why bother doing anything if you can have your chackra do it for you? too tired to punch someone? give him a nice chackra blast. too lazy to dodge? just shield yourself with chackra against any form of attack.

as for Sasori seeming lonely? maybe it's becuase he got rid of his parents? I mean, sure, it's possible that both his parents were assholes who spanked him (apparntly not hard enough), but considering how they look and the fact that Chiyo taught him everything, I'm guessing that it's not the reason... besides, I wonder wheather he's got a bloodline ability for puppetry (rather than real skills), seeing as it was said that only he can create those human dolls and that he did mess up with his parents before creating anyother puppet..

now, for Sakura. she's still usless, just like logic applies.
sure, she trained 3 years with a sannin, but that shouldn't make her super strong... considering that Akatsuki members are about the same strentgh of Tsunade (Since we can't really judge who is stronger than who, right?), and that Sakura is a normal person (no super body like Sasuke or super saiyan abilites like Naruto), and that she has trained mainly to become a medical ninja (and not a combat one) , it's quite expected that she won't be able to beat an akatsuki member... So I hope that the next chapter she'll rush head on to the doll and sacrifice herself (at least temporary) to take out the kazakage doll with a super punch.

then again, we're probably going to see 10 pages of flashbacks next chapter, along with other 10 of fooling around with eitehr Naruto and the gai team.

kAi
Mon, 07-18-2005, 09:32 AM
assertn, shut up.

read, i was just saying that it would be cool if neji came in with a mid air kaiten.

Jaredster
Mon, 07-18-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
There will never be a Naruto chapter where everyone will agree that "something happened".
There is always someone who thinks that "nothing happened", for some reason. It's written in stone.

Well, "nothing" happened more in this one.

Assertn
Mon, 07-18-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
Wow....is "angst" the official GW word or what? It's even used in sentences where it has nothing to do with anything! i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

I have a feeling the extent of what we'll see still in sasori's flashbacks will be how he kept his youth and him leaving the sand village (unless they plan to just have chiyo say something direct like "after he turned blah into puppet-blah, he was exiled"). Usually the manga keeps flashbacks simple, while the Anime goes in and builds a decent filler story about those flashbacks.....such as with haku, zaku, and i think a little of gaara even)

P.S. Kai, go jump out of your window and try to perform a mid-air kaiten

elmojo
Tue, 07-19-2005, 07:06 AM
sasori is bad ass, chiyo is going to die like an 80's trend

or maybe sakura will hit some and give some passionate speech about sasori not caring about others and that it pisses her off because she's risking her life for sasuke.. anyone see this happening?

Death BOO Z
Tue, 07-19-2005, 08:20 AM
seeing as how Sasori is a criminal, i can't imagine him caring for any naruto-like speech about the importance of friends, family and eating breakfast each day.
and since he joined the akatsuki on his own, i'm doubting that he belongs to the kind of baddies who tend to sulk and rumble about their poor life...

then again, he probably will.

Assertn
Tue, 07-19-2005, 08:32 AM

since he joined the akatsuki on his own, i'm doubting that he belongs to the kind of baddies who tend to sulk and rumble about their poor life...

Congratulations. You just contradicted yourself.

RasenDori
Tue, 07-19-2005, 09:37 AM
assertn... you rock. hes right, dbz, sasoris not an angsting villian. sasuke and pre chuunin exam neji are angsting characters.

on topic: im pretty sure one of these thing will happen next chapter: 1) chiyo and sakura are saved by team gai (not very likely since we havnt seen them defeat the clones yet), 2) chiyo sacrifices herself to save sakura (more unlikely, sakura wouldnt be able to hold sasori until help arrives without her), or chiyo has another ace up her selve, like improvements she made to the pupets.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 07-19-2005, 07:56 PM
actually, i was just pointing out how stupid i think it is for Sasori to be a sulking villian (which the chapter indicates he is), since that would require him to be a lone wolf (or at least dedicated to a single private cause) and not a team player.

so yes, basically, I don't believe that angsting villians should be in the akatsuki, but i know very well that almost half of them are going to be.
it's like how I don't think medical ninjas should fight on the front line, yet I know very well that in the world of Naruto, they do so.

oh, and there's no doubt that Sasori is going to angst about his parents, didn't you see the sad annoying face he had as a child? didn't you see him moving his 'mom' and 'dad' puppets so that they'll hug him? if that's not a beginning of a long winded story that I won't give a damn about, then i don't know what is.

RasenDori
Tue, 07-19-2005, 11:00 PM
i disagree. when characters like sasuke and neji's parents died they became sucluded and bottled up rage and essectially became total jerks whos motivation is the angst they feel for their parents death (or circumstances of). sasori is very different. insted of becoming sucluded and bottling up rage, he dealt with the problem in a very juvinile manner. he made human puppets to confort him and delude him from his lose. the result... demintia ... not angst. sasori doesnt appear to have any rage aimed at anyone. instead the process of turning his parents into puppets opened a brand new sick idea "if i can do that with my parents... i can do it with anyone!" sasori is a sociopath... plan and simple.

Assertn
Wed, 07-20-2005, 01:27 AM
Sasori looked quite content in both the flashbacks and the current stuff. You might as well accuse itachi for being angsty because somewhere in the distant future, he MIGHT regret killing his clan.

American Hero
Wed, 07-20-2005, 07:12 PM
"Angsty" and "angsting" aren't words. And "angst" is not a verb so you can't "angst about parents."

And Death Boo, developing pathos for characters gives them much more depth. I love learning about the past of the antagonsists in stories. I like being shown what exactly made them the way the are; what was the breaking point and how did they feel before, during and after? It makes them seem more real.

RasenDori
Wed, 07-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by: American Hero
"Angsty" and "angsting" aren't words. And "angst" is not a verb so you can't "angst about parents."

neither is "forshizzle" but unfourtunately... people keep on saying it. in any case, thank you american hero for showing dbz that he doesnt know exactly what hes talking about.

American Hero
Wed, 07-20-2005, 11:55 PM
Hey, if he doesn't looking at villains in that light then he doesn't. It's all a matter of opinion.

RasenDori
Thu, 07-21-2005, 12:25 AM
yes, that is true... but the point was his lack of understanding of what "angst" is and the type of characters influenced by it.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 07-21-2005, 03:06 AM
ok, let me explain myself.
I never said I think the akatsuki members should be all generic evils with no other words than 'Kill you! New super jutsu!', but also, I don't think that any charecter in a crime organization should go around sulking or whinning about it's past.
the tear jerking past experinces of Haku (gaara, Neji, Sasuke and even Kimimaru) were fine, since the charecters themselves worked towards a goal that fit to thier past and what they want to future - revenge, acceptence by someone or whatever.

but, whatever Sasori's past was (dead parents turned puppets? who knows), I don't think it has anything to do with Akatsuki's objectives. And seeing as that past is the definning event of his life, it's logical to say that he left the village because of that and not just to join some other ninjas and do their bidding right?
Orochimaru made sense as a villian, he had an objective and took action to realize it. None of the mid-fight flashbacks scenes.

as for the use of the word 'angst', I feel that 'verbing' it is apporopiate to convey what I think about the flashback, but if it bothers you, I'll try to use one of the following words : Sulking, Whinning, Crying, Woeing (woe is me! can you add an 'ing' to it?).

Hikyuu
Thu, 07-21-2005, 07:10 AM
I have a feeling the extent of what we'll see still in sasori's flashbacks will be how he kept his youth
He drinks the blood of christian babies i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif its sooo obvious..

Anyway, I also hope they go into background of Sasori. Flashbacks familiarize a person with the persona being flashed back upon(thats right I said flash backed upon) so you can form a sympathetic relation with he or she. Also flashbacks can help seperate the good anime from the refuse (as long as it isnt.. RAWR I learned this new superpowerful attack which has been seen on occasion.. or its just way to cheesey (they both can kill a story))
There is my two cents..and how useless it was
~Yale

RasenDori
Thu, 07-21-2005, 09:35 AM
ok, let me explain myself.
I never said I think the akatsuki members should be all generic evils with no other words than 'Kill you! New super jutsu!', but also, I don't think that any charecter in a crime organization should go around sulking or whinning about it's past.
the tear jerking past experinces of Haku (gaara, Neji, Sasuke and even Kimimaru) were fine, since the charecters themselves worked towards a goal that fit to thier past and what they want to future - revenge, acceptence by someone or whatever.

but, whatever Sasori's past was (dead parents turned puppets? who knows), I don't think it has anything to do with Akatsuki's objectives. And seeing as that past is the definning event of his life, it's logical to say that he left the village because of that and not just to join some other ninjas and do their bidding right?
Orochimaru made sense as a villian, he had an objective and took action to realize it. None of the mid-fight flashbacks scenes.

as for the use of the word 'angst', I feel that 'verbing' it is apporopiate to convey what I think about the flashback, but if it bothers you, I'll try to use one of the following words : Sulking, Whinning, Crying, Woeing (woe is me! can you add an 'ing' to it?).

you are right. sulking characters don belong in a crime organization... its not the proper motivation, but sasori is anything but. dealing with his parents death at such a young age made him devoid of real human emotion. we've NEVER seen sasori sulk. the images of his past were to show that he is a disturbed individual. i mean, what kind of kid turns his parents into puppets to satisfy their desire for attachment... thats just weird. and it makes his transition to a ruthless psycotic criminal all the more plausable.

American Hero
Thu, 07-21-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Zas for the use of the word 'angst', I feel that 'verbing' it is apporopiate to convey what I think about the flashback, but if it bothers you, I'll try to use one of the following words : Sulking, Whinning, Crying, Woeing (woe is me! can you add an 'ing' to it?).

*sigh*

mage
Fri, 07-22-2005, 05:36 AM

I have a feeling the extent of what we'll see still in sasori's flashbacks will be how he kept his youth
stem cells

kAi
Mon, 07-25-2005, 09:33 AM
Inane version out.

#mangareaders @ irc.irchighway.net