PDA

View Full Version : episode 41 preview

ChaosK
Thu, 07-14-2005, 06:32 PM
wow...that was freakin insane, it pretty much highlighted what's going to happen. Was that a wing i saw on ichigo when he awoke and stretched his arm?

what i dont get is if zaraki kenpachi was supposely the "Strongest" captain, if ichigo could defeat him, there should be now way byakuya would be able to beat ichigo but ganjiu said he was the most famous. and strongest ever...

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-14-2005, 06:41 PM
To put it simple and not spoil the rest of the series.

Zaraki was infact the strongest captain, brutal strenght wise. But his inability to call upon his Zanpactou (sp?) is what makes him below Byakuya and other captains.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 07-15-2005, 05:14 AM
yeah if you took everybody's zanpaktou away and gave them a normal zanpaktou like all the low rank shinigami then kenpachi would whipe the floor with all of them, i think they said he was the strongest because he has the highest spiritual powers without borrowing power from his zanpaktou

oyabun
Fri, 07-15-2005, 07:08 AM
yeah kenpachi would be a lot stronger if he had his soul slayer.

mage
Fri, 07-15-2005, 07:25 AM
he's always had a zanpakutoh.

oyabun
Fri, 07-15-2005, 10:37 AM
err im mean the released one ofcourse, that's what we have been talking about i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

mage
Fri, 07-15-2005, 04:24 PM
then you shouldve said that?

alstar83
Fri, 07-15-2005, 05:30 PM
maybe in next ep, it will reveal Hollow related side of Ichigo as the preview shows a broken Hollow mask....a wing from Ichigo's sword...kind of cool
I am waiting to see a new fight between Ichigo and the 6th captain...Banji said he is the most famous...
who is the dark girl??

BravoSector
Fri, 07-15-2005, 08:35 PM
who is the dark girl??

Moron, no spoilers.

GotWoot Moderator

oyabun
Fri, 07-15-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by: mage
then you shouldve said that?

okay okay, im sorry. but its kinda obvious..

i saw the mask too. it makes me think that ichigo is some kind of hollow-shinigami, and whats with the wing??? cool.. yet strange, and i can't believe he'd be fighting right back after that injury, even without inoue around.. the cat healed him right?"

Dezalanel
Fri, 07-15-2005, 09:41 PM
Ahem well since that was taken care of I would like to say that the next episode looks very promising and I am looking forward to it.

Assassin
Fri, 07-15-2005, 10:39 PM
no manga spoilers arent allowed...that should be pretty obvious.

and dezalanel, dont quote spoilers

vegita625
Fri, 07-15-2005, 10:59 PM
because he gave SOOOO much away. Only one spazzed about it and he(/she?) knew *specifically* what he's talking about while most of us know only what it has to do with. Spoiling would be saying more like *how* it has to do with the character. This way I can speculate without knowing if I'm right till next time.

Itachi_y2k5
Sat, 07-16-2005, 07:08 AM
i really wanna know who the tanned women is too >.<

oyabun
Sat, 07-16-2005, 10:59 AM
me too.. tanned girls are hot for me.. like himiko.. hehe

ChaosK
Sat, 07-16-2005, 12:37 PM
oooh NOW i see the tanned girl. Lieutenant of.....nah, we've seen all of them.

Itachi_y2k5
Sat, 07-16-2005, 12:57 PM
now ichigo has saved rukia whats gonna happen now :S

alstar83
Sat, 07-16-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by: Itachi_y2k5

they have to get out of Soul Soceity safely I guess...

Munsu
Sat, 07-16-2005, 11:36 PM

What made you conclude that Ichigo saved Rukia? As I see it, all of them are fucked right now...

Assassin
Sun, 07-17-2005, 02:16 AM
lol ya...perhaps u didn't notice the person who was on the bridge in the last moments of ep 40.

and as for whats gonna happen....theres gonna be alot of fights. IF he actually does manage to save her theres 13 captains and 13 vice captains he has to go thru to get her out.

Itachi_y2k5
Sun, 07-17-2005, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken

What made you conclude that Ichigo saved Rukia? As I see it, all of them are fucked right now...

you know this is the ep 41 preveiw right ? didnt you see the end when ichigo jumped in when that kuchiki(whats his name) was about to atack ganju

mage
Sun, 07-17-2005, 05:36 AM
i dont think ichigo can fight byakuya just after being nearly dead - hes going to get owned or run away.

Itachi_y2k5
Sun, 07-17-2005, 06:10 AM
i doubt hes gonna get owned if hes just beaten up the strongest Captian and hes going to get healed by youchiru and when he jumped in he didnt have a scratch on him

basey44
Sun, 07-17-2005, 07:04 AM
kenpachi may be the strongest captain in terms of raw power, but i have no doubt that byakuya is a lot more deadly. he appears to be without emotion, he is tremedously famous, and im sure that when he combines his power with his sword's he would be very much near unstoppable

Itachi_y2k5
Sun, 07-17-2005, 07:06 AM
gah another long fight then wonder how many times ichigo has to die before he wins

ChaosK
Sun, 07-17-2005, 08:26 PM
well, this one will probably involve snide remarks by byakuya along with the "you nooobie!!!" talk. Ichigo will fully discover zangetsu's power, but most importantly, they will drift away from this fight and focus on ishida and inoue for a while, then a glimpse to see if sado is okay. i have a good feeling about my prediction...i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Munsu
Sun, 07-17-2005, 08:58 PM

Originally posted by: Budweineken

you know this is the ep 41 preveiw right ? didnt you see the end when ichigo jumped in when that kuchiki(whats his name) was about to atack ganju

And that proves what? You don't know a single thing about this captain... and the only time we saw him in a fight he almost killed Ichigo effortlessly...

And who said that Kenpachi was the strongest? This is pretty much self-promotion by himself and people from his squad... I doubt other captains feel the same way, or other squads for that respective...

And more often than not, previews usually are done to mislead the viewer... so saying something like "Ichigo saved Rukia" is ridiculous...

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-17-2005, 10:10 PM
I was personally a bit surprised that Ichigo was "the winner" of the fight with Kenpachi.. I would have liked the void between main chars and captains to last a bit longer since it seemed that way first. Still though he probably has no chance VS Byakuya... partly because Ichigo is very worn out now, and partly because Byakuya has that insane speed and shit.

It will be interesting anyhow.

Knives122
Sun, 07-17-2005, 10:51 PM
well seeing how the main theme of this discussion seems to be around that sword clash between Ichigo and Byakuya, I guess I'll talk about it.

anywho, that little scene looks like one out of the two things are going to happen:

1.Byakuya is the one who attack Ichigo and fails
2.Ichigo attakcs Byakuya and it still doesnt matter.

there is still the matter of the bladeless hilt and the hand grabbing it, seeing as its not Ichigos Im pretty curious on who it is( I think I may have an idea)

Haru Saika
Mon, 07-18-2005, 11:48 AM
I think the tanned girl was Yoruichi, since we see her speakign while yoruichi is speaking too, but it's only me and my bro's opinion xD

Ryllharu
Mon, 07-18-2005, 01:41 PM
There's absolutely no way I can speculate, so I'll just throw a few ideas out and leave the rest up to you guys:

1. Why is the Hollow mask back again?
2. Byakuya's sword (you can tell from the hand) has no blade.
3. What did Yoruichi change into at the end of the last eps, a bigger cat, perhaps some spiritual tiger?
4. Despite everyone's Byakuya-love (same with Itachi-love from Naruto), Ichigo HAS gotten a lot stronger through his literally constant days of training with Urahara and the fighting experience (what Urahara was also teaching him) he gained in Soul Society. He did hit a proportionally weakened Renji way back in eps 16 and now beat him and Kenpachi. Ichigo *might* have a chance. But, Kenpachi couldn't release his sword, despite his massive power.

Darknodin
Mon, 07-18-2005, 10:11 PM
yea!? Who is that Byakuka guy?? He seems week... maybe he's a poser or sumthing... trying to look tough with super strong reiatsu... but I bet he cannot even lift more than half of Ichigo's sword... ha!

masamuneehs
Mon, 07-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by: Ryllharu
There's absolutely no way I can speculate, so I'll just throw a few ideas out and leave the rest up to you guys:

1. Why is the Hollow mask back again?
2. Byakuya's sword (you can tell from the hand) has no blade.
3. What did Yoruichi change into at the end of the last eps, a bigger cat, perhaps some spiritual tiger?
4. Despite everyone's Byakuya-love (same with Itachi-love from Naruto), Ichigo HAS gotten a lot stronger through his literally constant days of training with Urahara and the fighting experience (what Urahara was also teaching him) he gained in Soul Society. He did hit a proportionally weakened Renji way back in eps 16 and now beat him and Kenpachi. Ichigo *might* have a chance. But, Kenpachi couldn't release his sword, despite his massive power.

1. Perhaps its because Ichigo is part Hollow - part Death God somehow? Perhaps because he is a reincarnation of "him" that Byakuya mentioned ominously back when they first met? Or perhaps he has a demon sealed in him when he was a baby, or perhaps he is a SuperSaiyan, or perhaps he is a Newtype, or perhaps the Ultimate Coordinator or... or he could just be some mysterious reincarnation of someone, or still part Hollow from Uruhara's test...

2. Umm.. you sure? That thing did some sweet damage last time I saw it used... Regardless of having no blade it cuts, stabs, slices dices and makes pepperoni mices!

3. See BS filler episode with Hercule, I mean Don Kanoji. He was probably once a great Shinigami or that who got reincarnated as a cat.

4. Ichigo probably still lacks what Byakuya relies on, SKILLS, swordsmanship skills. He has practiced probably for centuries more than Ichigo, seems smart as a tack, is quick as hell and can release his sword sprit.

Originally posted by: Darknodin
yea!? Who is that Byakuka guy?? He seems week... maybe he's a poser or sumthing... trying to look tough with super strong reiatsu... but I bet he cannot even lift more than half of Ichigo's sword... ha!

You are an idiot. Did you see what he did to Ichigo about 20 episodes or so back? He is smart and extremely fast and totally ruthless in battle.

Hikyuu
Tue, 07-19-2005, 07:11 AM
Ok.. lets try typing this again.. :: shakes fist at CMS computer system.:: Maybe they show the hollow mask because it protected Ichigo again.. This could also mean that were it not there then he may not have beaten kenpachi.. Though we are all just acting like meteorologists if we havent read the manga so w/e.. but that would keep some people happy about the gap between vice captain and captain strength in terms of ichigo being able to fight equally with them.

ChaosK
Tue, 07-19-2005, 08:15 PM
the broken sword is ganjus...remembeR? he has half a zampukon or something...http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/Chaoskiddo/gotwoot/capture.jpg

hmm? 13th captain?

Hikyuu
Tue, 07-19-2005, 10:24 PM
Where is that shot from? Isnt that white hair the rollers or w/e Rukia's brother has in his hair.. Cuase the white does look a bit heavier on top then towards the sides?

Munsu
Tue, 07-19-2005, 10:35 PM
No, that's the sick captain, the one we saw a couple of episodes back that learned about Aizen's death late... pretty sure that's him

Hikyuu
Tue, 07-19-2005, 10:41 PM
Ok sorry.. Im blind >>