PDA

View Full Version : Episode 143 Discussion

Krbadass
Thu, 07-14-2005, 12:34 AM
Speakith

Foomanchew24
Thu, 07-14-2005, 01:49 AM
As Naruto said at the beginning of this ep " whats going on here", this ep wasnt complete crap and hopefully this will be wrapped up next week if not two weeks from now, then hopefully some good stuff. Oh, and where the hell is the rasengan that was so freely used in the last filler arc, surely Naruto could defeat the retard brothers with that.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-14-2005, 01:58 AM
Oh I disagree, this episode gets a great big double deuce from me. Sucked.

It was nice to see Iruka actually get some screen time, too bad all he seems to be able to do is press knives with Mizuki.

Also, if Iruka knew Shizune was a fake(and honestly, who didn't see THAT right away), why the hell did he let them keep running down the canyon??

I hope Mizuki has some cool new powers. That outfit is retarded. A vest? Jesus. And why didn't he have a spare giant shuriken at the house?? That was the only thing cool about him before!

I like how everyone is all, 'Dude you got ripped in prison!' He was a fucking ninja! Why wasn't he in shape before?? "Oh, dude, yeah, I spent all my time in the prison yard pumpin my guns, to make up for all the weak skinnyness you get from doing all that ninja training!" Reeeetarded.

Oh, and where the hell is the rasengan that was so freely used in the last filler arc, surely Naruto could defeat the retard brothers with that.
The writers are probably saving that for Mizuki.

Jaredster
Thu, 07-14-2005, 02:18 AM
It wasn't that bad for a filler. They didn't need kakashi though, I don't want him to be tainted by filler storylines.

mage
Thu, 07-14-2005, 02:59 AM
Worst episode of the series by far.

Illianna
Thu, 07-14-2005, 04:09 AM
was the prison shaped like a kunai last episode also and I just failed to realize it?

ES
Thu, 07-14-2005, 04:55 AM
And we have gone from bad to worse...and FYI I do hope some did notice the change on Mizuki based on Iruka's observation.

Masamune
Thu, 07-14-2005, 05:04 AM
even in filler kakashi is so bad ass." Uhm yeah I got back from my ultra hard missions , and I figure, hey some prisoners over there, ill beat em up and take em back just for good measure. Say tsunade gimme another one of those S missions , so I can do them by myself, pretty good work out."

It seems in every filler episode of this little arc there's now a buffed person. last episode got buffed, now mizuki is all muscle and stuff

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 07-14-2005, 05:34 AM
wow can it get any more crapier? next episode looks crap as well

Dezalanel
Thu, 07-14-2005, 06:18 AM
....wow...I am usually one to say fillers are "alright" BUT this was total bull. They made a fucking GROUP of jounins get beat by some fat asses called the STUPID BROTHERS!! ARGG! How fucking stupid can the anime team be! And wtf is Mizuki on steroids now? Hmm lemme guess he somehow got mutated by Orochimaru just like the guy in the last filler arc...bah total crap. And why the hell would Tsunade send Kakashi on another S rank mission when they are in the middle of a freakin crisis...nah just send Iruka who has NEVER done anything besides get hit by a giant shuriken in the back.

Solensean
Thu, 07-14-2005, 07:27 AM
To the filler plot-writers :

"If you care for [us], stop being stupid".

Turkish-S
Thu, 07-14-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by: Solensean

they don't care for illegal internet downloaders noob.
but this episode was crap we realy need some rasengan's -.- . i'm sure naruto is gona win but it is so stupid that jounin's are SO WEAK in fillers.

Psyke
Thu, 07-14-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru

Originally posted by: Solensean

they don't care for illegal internet downloaders noob.
but this episode was crap we realy need some rasengan's -.- . i'm sure naruto is gona win but it is so stupid that jounin's are SO WEAK in fillers.

No matter how many rasengans they give you it's not gonna save these fillers from sucking.... in fact I think most people are rather sick of the kage bushin + rasengan combo.

Edit: I've just watched it, and there's one thing that makes watching this episode worthwhile. Ton Ton and Pakun's conversation! Haha!

Pakun: "Ton Ton!"
Ton Ton: "Pueh! Pueh!"

Yes dumb I know, but it made me laugh. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Tinks
Thu, 07-14-2005, 12:33 PM
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=9606288...57421/C_0684857421.jpg (http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=stop+whining/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=12kd94e8g/EXP=1121448764/*-http%3A//www.simonsays.com/assets/isbn/0684857421/C_0684857421.jpg)

Jman
Thu, 07-14-2005, 01:01 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/AMaster/capture02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/AMaster/capture01.jpg
I had to do it

Assertn
Thu, 07-14-2005, 01:10 PM
haha....so true.........

i honestly don't have anything to say about this episode......other than

1) At least they kept something things interesting with respect to the 1st episode: That is, getting iruka involved, and building mizuki's personality around the fact that he used to be a chuunin that taught at the academy.

2) How did that woman know that naruto fought to save konoha from the invasion? NOBODY SAW HIM FIGHT GAARA

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-14-2005, 01:24 PM
Oh man, that picture makes Mizuki more awsome x10!

DragonSpirit
Thu, 07-14-2005, 02:07 PM
this episode made the last one look pretty good... and whats up with mizuki getting out of prison after who knows how long, goes home to his woman, and instead of taking care of business he knocks her ass out. and the legendary stupid brothers, i mean yeah i like food as much as the next guy but after being in prison for a while you gotta think to yourself... rice ball or Kurenai... i dont know maybe i'm the only one that likes female ninja's who dress all sexy and stuff 8)

Assassin
Thu, 07-14-2005, 02:52 PM
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/3705/krunie3qg.jpg

look at that and tell me she wasnt raped. man those are some freaky eyes.

anyway, it was a decent ep. the fact that shizune team got thier ass handed to them is just mega lame. shizune is supposed to be as strong as kabuto, and i refuse to believe that some stupid filler villan could take her....especially is in 3 episodes naruto is gonna kick that villans ass with yet another rasengan

XanBcoo
Thu, 07-14-2005, 03:00 PM
Shizune's about chunin level ain't she? I thought Kabuto was around Kakashi's strenght.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-14-2005, 03:30 PM
Wow, when did Mizuki become a pimpin' truck driver?
Fuck, this sucks. Bitches dared to injure Kurenai's forehead. : (

Edit: No wonder nobody wants to be a medic in Konoha, given what clothes the doctors wear.
Also, I really hate how exactly everything in this series somehow ties in with Orochimaru.

Assassin
Thu, 07-14-2005, 03:42 PM
ya, they need to lay off oro and start thinking of some stand alone story lines.....but then theres always teh risk of more lightsabers i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

XanBcoo
Thu, 07-14-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Edit: No wonder nobody wants to be a medic in Konoha, given what clothes the doctors wear.

I haven't seen the ep yet, but are you talking about the sperm-suits?

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-14-2005, 04:00 PM
Yeah, exactly. The... sperm-suits.

Hey, that's a great description! Blasted sperm-suits!

chambers
Thu, 07-14-2005, 04:15 PM
i think kakashi, kabuto and shizune were all around the same lvl, with sizune on the lower end of the scale, and i imagine kakashi on the upper.

Krbadass
Thu, 07-14-2005, 05:00 PM
Nah, kakashi and kabuto are supposed to be about the same, shizune is no where near. But she is still a jounin.

Assassin
Thu, 07-14-2005, 05:09 PM
shizune i think is lower then kakashi, slightly lower tehn kabuto, but still waaay above ur average jounin.

but i dont think her ranks ever been officially stated, has it?

Neko Haruko
Thu, 07-14-2005, 05:14 PM
it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.i It took me like 1 min to watch it. And the baka brothers look more like Dumpster brothers.

I can't wait till these retarded fillrs are over.

mage
Thu, 07-14-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by: Assassin
shizune i think is lower then kakashi, slightly lower tehn kabuto, but still waaay above ur average jounin.

you can tell from her clothes, and plus shes Tsuandes best friend so of course she would be a jounin.

Psyke
Thu, 07-14-2005, 05:44 PM

1. It was said by Kabuto that Shizune was strong, back when they first met.
2. Shizune was leader for Jounins for missions (back in Sasuke chase arc).

I think it's fairly safe to say she was at least a joinin level ninja.

Jaredster
Thu, 07-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Why wasn't Maito Gai a free Jounin at the time, you just saw him training with Lee 2 episodes ago.

I want to see him kick some ass.

Also it was interesting that they actually are having character development for Mizuki.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-14-2005, 06:14 PM
Mizuki has developed from "generic villain #1 (he was the first)" to "generic Orochimaru worshipper #52". i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Also, funny thing: When the gayfag brothers first attacked Shizune's squad, I thought they were gonna eat THEM and not their food.

ES
Thu, 07-14-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster
Why wasn't Maito Gai a free Jounin at the time, you just saw him training with Lee 2 episodes ago.

I want to see him kick some ass.

Also it was interesting that they actually are having character development for Mizuki.

Good Point...not to mention Rock Lee too!!!

Vokalyzd
Thu, 07-14-2005, 08:16 PM
This episode makes me look forward to the next one..at least there will be some fighting.. unless it's all flashblack again..which I will kill the creator of these damn fillers.. I don't care how naruto does it..just defeat the baka brothers os we can get on with the storyline..think of it this way..the more fillers we watch..the closer we come to the storyline...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-14-2005, 09:09 PM
You know, thats one thing I'll say about the fillers, is they actually seem to have ALOT less flashbacks in them than the "real" episodes. Its almost refreshing.

Munsu
Thu, 07-14-2005, 09:16 PM
This is a piece of shit filler... they managed to fuck up the reputation of three of my favorite Jounins... and against who? the three lamest characters in all of Naruto...

Aeon
Thu, 07-14-2005, 10:39 PM
Karanai never gets to do anything cooli/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif, on the plus side Shizune's jounin outfit looks cool being too big for her. Since Mizuki girl doesn't live in the village and has a great view of the forest I'm guessing that's how she saw Naruto fight Gaara.

basey44
Thu, 07-14-2005, 10:53 PM
either that or she saw the 50ft frog with naruto on top

ES
Thu, 07-14-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Karanai never gets to do anything cool, on the plus side Shizune's jounin outfit looks cool being too big for her. Since Mizuki girl doesn't live in the village and has a great view of the forest I'm guessing that's how she saw Naruto fight Gaara.

Probably by reputaion and word of mouth. I mean afterall that's how things start.

Rhanfahl
Thu, 07-14-2005, 11:19 PM
Gamabunta is not 50ft... more like a fucking city block in size and big as a sky scraper. Yeah, I also totally agree that the only decent thing about this is that there are no fucking flashbacks...that was so damn annoying. Well, at least its worth a good laugh sometimes.

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-14-2005, 11:52 PM
Well... we can either see the fillers or ask the anime team to cancel the series for a year and then animate the newest sagas.

Tinks
Fri, 07-15-2005, 01:51 AM
Or we could do the same thing we do everyweek, watch everyone compalin and bitch then have someone point out that the series would be stopped if it werent for fillers to allow the manga to get further.

Krbadass
Fri, 07-15-2005, 02:04 AM
These fillers are actually in the manga aren't they?

ChibiYali
Fri, 07-15-2005, 02:57 AM
nope... they're not...

Another thing...
Why don't Mizuki and the retart brothers kill people?
they just leave them there, and that's it...

would be so much better if they resorted to cannibalism!

Y
Fri, 07-15-2005, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by: RyougaZell
Well... we can either see the fillers or ask the anime team to cancel the series for a year and then animate the newest sagas.

Which is exactly what I wish they would have been doing from the beginning - downtime periods during the summer.

Jaredster
Fri, 07-15-2005, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by: Y

Originally posted by: RyougaZell

Which is exactly what I wish they would have been doing from the beginning - downtime periods during the summer.

I think they are worried they will loose money that way. They think they will loose fanbase.

Krbadass
Fri, 07-15-2005, 03:05 AM
lose* jared, lose*.

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-15-2005, 03:47 AM
it's good to see the grammar police alive and active.

I too wish they had given the show some downtime. I think of it like this: in 10 years, no one will mind that there was a 3 month gap from episode 145 to 146 (hypothetical 146-Kakashi Gaiden Ep.1 perhaps?). They won't mind because they will be watching the series as a whole - enjoying it as a complete series. What the animators are doing now is just satisfying fans' "Naruto Fix" so they can, as many have said, make money. Instead of making naruto timeless, they're just pumping it full of shit and detracting from the story laid out so far. Not all of it has been perfect, but MOST of it is better than this crap.

Krbadass
Fri, 07-15-2005, 04:14 AM
Thank you

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-15-2005, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by: Krbadass
Thank you

np, I'm an officer myself i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

also, I guess I was wrong about the Shizune thing. I dunno where I got the idea that she was a chuunin.

darkshadow
Fri, 07-15-2005, 08:16 AM
shizune is 1 badass jounin, its just that for these certain eps, every jounin must be uber weak, so that naruto can show his rasengan skills

and man, even now kakashi is damn badass! he was the best thing about this ep

Jeff_from_MD
Fri, 07-15-2005, 01:10 PM
man, so weak! Since when did Pakun become so useless that he couldn't even tell Mizuki was in disguise an inch away?? And I wouldn't be surprised if next episode climax involves Naruto "siching" the stupid brothers into turning on their boss, and then ending with Konoha granting clemency to these two otherwise harmless simpletons happily back in jail.

Aramis
Fri, 07-15-2005, 03:03 PM
hmm fight between mizuki and iruka is going to be the most boring thing...they can't use any ninjutsu! (we haven't seen iruka use any, so it cant happen in the filler. also you dont learn ninjutsu in a prison cell)

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-15-2005, 03:44 PM
Well we know they're both about chuunin level so they're bound to know at least some basic ninja techniques like ninjutsu

Makkage
Fri, 07-15-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by: Aramis
hmm fight between mizuki and iruka is going to be the most boring thing...they can't use any ninjutsu! (we haven't seen iruka use any, so it cant happen in the filler. also you dont learn ninjutsu in a prison cell)

I remember Iruka used ninjutsu to see if Sakura and Naruto were well trained to take the Chuunin exam.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 07-15-2005, 04:16 PM
I haven't been able to watch any of the episodes recently because I've been working at a summer camp for emotionaly disturbed/learning disabled children. It's been interesting nonetheless. If anyone is interested to hear my tale maybe I'll start a thread.

Well back on topic, I can't believe the filler storyline is still going on. I saw about 10 minutes of manga content but I can't beleive that they've brought back Mizuki. The animators are really scraping the bottom of the barrell when he has to be brought it to spice things up. I can't believe that they've introduced a group of character who are literally known as the legendary stupid brothers. They have to be the most dumb/uninteresting naruto characters ever introduced. They have even outdone the funma clan when it comes to sheer stupidity and mediocricy. Originally I thought that naruto was better then no naruto but now I would much rather see the anime take a break then see more of this crap continue to be produced. Yesh I hope naruto just rasengans all of the filler characters so we can be done with it. Also is it just me or does the super secret ninja prison look like a japanese star destroyer?

darkshadow
Fri, 07-15-2005, 04:35 PM
its shaped like a kunai, thats y it looks like that

Rhanfahl
Sat, 07-16-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
I haven't been able to watch any of the episodes recently because I've been working at a summer camp for emotionaly disturbed/learning disabled children. It's been interesting nonetheless. If anyone is interested to hear my tale maybe I'll start a thread.

Well back on topic, I can't believe the filler storyline is still going on. I saw about 10 minutes of manga content but I can't beleive that they've brought back Mizuki. The animators are really scraping the bottom of the barrell when he has to be brought it to spice things up. I can't believe that they've introduced a group of character who are literally known as the legendary stupid brothers. They have to be the most dumb/uninteresting naruto characters ever introduced. They have even outdone the funma clan when it comes to sheer stupidity and mediocricy. Originally I thought that naruto was better then no naruto but now I would much rather see the anime take a break then see more of this crap continue to be produced. Yesh I hope naruto just rasengans all of the filler characters so we can be done with it. Also is it just me or does the super secret ninja prison look like a japanese star destroyer?

Lobster, you can write a whole blog about it at the wonderful Got Woot community. Its totally seperate from the forums, and you can journal anything you want there.

XanBcoo
Sat, 07-16-2005, 01:45 AM
Rhanfahl, quit bein' a jerk
Every post of your in recent memory has been sarcastic or arrogant. If you wanna tell off Lobster for voicing his opinions on the fillers, do it in a PM or something. This is getting annoying.

Still haven't watched the episode. Doesn't seem worth it.

EDIT to below: meh, my point's still the same. And yeah, the summer camp thing was pretty pointless.

mage
Sat, 07-16-2005, 05:17 AM
xanbcoo, talking about working at a camp for emo kids has nothing to do with the fillers

Jessper
Sat, 07-16-2005, 06:20 PM
I can't wait for the fillers to finish...

Also Kurenai should have leaned up or somthing, that was a really odd camera view or something... lol

Also, I predict that next week's fight will be retarded (stupid on a scale of legends... haha, get it? .... anyways)

EDIT: Ha, your right mut, I'll take that back it was a little out of line, though it does come off as a complaint (as seen by how many people took it in that way and responded)

Mut
Sat, 07-16-2005, 06:36 PM
How the hell does anyone take what Rhanfahl said as anything offensive or a complaint? Jesus christ, you guys are so quick to jump on each other for the most insignificant reasons.

XanBcoo
Sat, 07-16-2005, 09:46 PM
I wasn't offended. It's just gotten annoying. When I read it though, I was tired. Guess it went to my head
>_<

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 07-16-2005, 10:34 PM
He's been an asshole in general.

Jaredster
Sun, 07-17-2005, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi
How the hell does anyone take what Rhanfahl said as anything offensive or a complaint? Jesus christ, you guys are so quick to jump on each other for the most insignificant reasons.

They have nothing else to bitch about.

Vokalyzd
Sun, 07-17-2005, 04:43 AM
I've been watching FMA lately..and I noticed that Ed is alot like Naruto..and the prison break with 2 guards..it's an FMA episode..maybe the anime creators watch other animes and create the damn fillers..2 more weeks and it's back to the storyline

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-17-2005, 05:43 AM
If you people don't maintain focus I swear I'm gonna rape you all.

Tinks
Sun, 07-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

Originally posted by: Mut@chi

They have nothing else to bitch about.

What about fillers

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 07-17-2005, 04:58 PM
Fuck fillers.

Assertn
Sun, 07-17-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by: Makkage

Originally posted by: Aramis

I remember Iruka used ninjutsu to see if Sakura and Naruto were well trained to take the Chuunin exam.

that was also filler content

to say that iruka knows no ninjutsu however is wrong. There are some basic level ninjutsus that most ninjas are expected to know, such as kawarimi and henge (yes, henge is a ninjutsu, despite popular belief. Which COULD be the reason why pakkun couldn't tell that shizune was really mizuki)

KitKat
Sun, 07-17-2005, 11:14 PM
I think this episode should be renamed 'Gratuitous shots of Mizuki with his shirt off". Something I definitely could have done without. Mizuki is creepy, not creepy like Oro, but creepy like a highschool-age stalker. At the beginning of this episode I thought it was gonna be really good, with the prison cliffhanger ending from last episode, but I wasn't all that impressed.

Originally posted by: Psyke
I've just watched it, and there's one thing that makes watching this episode worthwhile. Ton Ton and Pakun's conversation! Haha!

Pakun: "Ton Ton!"
Ton Ton: "Pueh! Pueh!"

Yes dumb I know, but it made me laugh.
I found this incredibly hilarious as well. I don't even like Ton Ton, but this was so funny I missed the subsequent dialogue from laughing.

darkshadow
Sun, 07-17-2005, 11:56 PM
this episode made me hate mizuki , how can he do that to his womani/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

Assassin
Mon, 07-18-2005, 12:52 AM
do the words 'evil villan' mean anythign to u?

Masamune
Mon, 07-18-2005, 04:38 AM
do the words 'evil villan' mean anythign to u?

not really.

Evil Villain does though

( villan = 1. (Feudal Law) One who holds lands by a base, or servile, tenure, or in villenage; a feudal tenant of the lowest class, a bondman or servant. (from dictionary.com ) )

Enderz
Mon, 07-18-2005, 11:15 AM
i got a litle laugh from this episode thou i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif when i saw the stupid brothers trying to count how many naruto was when he had done kage bunshin no justu ( dont know how to spell it ).

ChaosK
Mon, 07-18-2005, 02:56 PM
the tonton pakkun conversation was probably the highlight of this episode.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 07-18-2005, 06:31 PM
You do know its all gonna end with a Rasengan....

Knives122
Mon, 07-18-2005, 06:46 PM
dont all the fights usually end in Rasengan nowadays?

Freakishmee
Tue, 07-19-2005, 04:50 AM
They should let us make the filler episodes. That would be pimpage, gotwoot style.

But then again, not all of us, or we would see sakura smoking bud or jiraiya arrested for pedophilia

edit- lol I joined exactly 2 years ago.

ES
Tue, 07-19-2005, 07:57 AM
Lmao..congrats...anyway I think I can see where this is going...the next ep....Naruto still cant beat them by himself...then Ino-Shika-Chou comes in and tries to help...then we see a bit of relation between Chouji and the Brothers?

O_o

ChaosK
Tue, 07-19-2005, 08:04 PM
long lost sisters.

SilentSnake
Wed, 07-20-2005, 05:52 AM
then Chouji EATS stupid brothers and yells "Fatality!!"

Enderz
Wed, 07-20-2005, 10:24 AM
or he (chouji) will become best friends with them and travel around the world eating food

maby it all will end with an eating contesti/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Antipete
Wed, 07-20-2005, 04:23 PM
NO SUCH THING AS BAD Naruto,
Even the terrible episodes when Sakura is all gaga stoopid over a dude that gives a damn about her which are waaaaaaaaaaaay worse than an episode that has escaped fat boys on the loose with a dude that was such a wuss that he got beat up by our Hero when he was a weakling. Of course now somehow he has been made invincible like all the other invincibles that are dead right about now after their invincibility potions from the big O!

masamuneehs
Wed, 07-20-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by: Antipete
NO SUCH THING AS BAD Naruto,
Even the terrible episodes when Sakura is all gaga stoopid over a dude that gives a damn about her which are waaaaaaaaaaaay worse than an episode that has escaped fat boys on the loose with a dude that was such a wuss that he got beat up by our Hero when he was a weakling. Of course now somehow he has been made invincible like all the other invincibles that are dead right about now after their invincibility potions from the big O!

Might you have the brain damage?
What a horribly worded post... And yes, there are does exist bad Naruto. We saw the Amazing Race and the Fuuma Clan Arcs suck some hairy stinky goat testicles. That was bad Naruto...

I agree on one thing. The Stupid Brothers might be simple minded, but at least they're only 2 episodes old and we haven't had to listen to their Drooling about food all series, like we've had to put up with Sakura's whiny angsty crying nonsense.

And what are you babbling about over invincibility potions?

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Antipete's post sounded like he wrote it in german and threw it into babelfish before posting it here.

XanBcoo
Wed, 07-20-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Antipete's post sounded like he wrote it in german and threw it into babelfish before posting it here.

I got a pm some time back from a spanish speaking dude who did just that (or used SOME online translator). Good thing I know spanish. Eek...

Originally posted by: Antipete
Of course now somehow he has been made invincible like all the other invincibles that are dead right about now after their invincibility potions from the big O!

the invincibles?
Is that like The Incredibles??
good movie btw.

a_odessey
Wed, 07-20-2005, 11:54 PM
1 of the reasons i liked naruto was because of the good drawing. but that was in the beginning wit haku and zabuza except for a few exceptions. but later and later (naruto vs sasuke), the drawing got so gay. and now because of these fugly stupid brothers. i don't no what to think. i still like naruto. but... NOT THESE GODDAMN FILLERS!!! i mean com on, do the anime writers think that their ideas r better than kishimoto's or what.

kAi
Sun, 07-24-2005, 01:36 AM
Release info thread locked

Naruto 143 AonE (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE%5D_Naruto_143_%5B0D301E38%5D.avi.torrent)

snapcase
Mon, 07-25-2005, 07:40 AM
This filler just keeps getting worse. I've managed to not really complain about the fillers up to this point.. but this one is really getting bad. And the artwork seems to get worse with each episode. Sure the stupid brothers were a dumb idea, and as far as I'm concerned Mizuki should have stayed in the past, but the thing that really bugs me with this filler is that these guys beat up several teams of Jounins and now Naruto is going to beat them up. Give me a break.

kAi
Mon, 07-25-2005, 10:33 AM
Yeah, it's annoying as hell, that's wy I wished for Naruto to go off air, but that would never happen.

Antipete
Tue, 10-25-2005, 08:18 AM
Wow, that was some post huh? It had to be the NEW drugs cuz I dont remember it or understand it myself!
Ohand the "Theres no such thing as Bad Naruto" ...... was sarcastic BTW.....