PDA

View Full Version : Hikaru no Go? Where i find?

jinkazama5
Tue, 07-12-2005, 04:51 PM
someone please tell me where i can find hikaru no go. I tried boxtorrents but they did 1-75 all in one torrent... 13 GIGS!!! O.O .. too much for my heart to handle .. so yeah.i was wonderin if anyone knew anywhere else.. thnx i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

stos289
Tue, 07-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Just use Azureus (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/). When you open up the torrent with Azureus, right click the torrent thats in the "My Torrents" section. Then go to "Show Details." Once you open that up, a few tabs should appear. Go to the "Files" tab and that will show you all the episodes you are downloading. Pick the ones you don't want to download (for the time being I'm guessing) and right-click them. Then go to "Set Priority" and choose "Do not Download." This will tell Azureus not to download those episodes, so you can just download a few at a time. Hope I could help.

NM
Tue, 07-12-2005, 06:25 PM
BitTornado can also do that as well. When the download starts, just go to Details and on the episodes you don't want, right click them and set it to whatever you want (like Download Last, Download Never, etc.)

PSJ
Thu, 07-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Just get it from Boxtorrents. Those batches are worth the wait i can assure you.

MrTicTac
Tue, 07-19-2005, 11:47 PM
*__* damn i didnt know u can do that too with bittornado

*hurray* ^^