PDA

View Full Version : will Kira take it to next level???

naruto-kira
Tue, 07-12-2005, 04:07 PM
would Kira be the hero once again in GSD???...would we once again c the Combat Kira we once saw in GS again??...very powerful....

open for disscusion

DDBen
Tue, 07-12-2005, 04:10 PM
I would say as the fourth opening clearly shows Kira as the lead as opposed to Shinn that we will definatly see Kira as the main character in space shortly in the series. Essentially Orb and the moon base are all thats left to oppose Dullindale so those will be the main battles that remain in GSD.

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-12-2005, 04:42 PM
I don't think Kira will be the hero, I do however think that he and Shinn will share equal spotlight. Destiny is in it's essence Shinn's story.
HOWEVER: Seed as a whole can be seen as Kira's story. And that is why he gets the main limelight in the last opening.

MrTicTac
Tue, 07-12-2005, 05:19 PM
I say Athrun is as much of a main character as shinn and kira >__>

he's trying to find out things on his own, like answers about what he really believes in,, sorta like SEED for kira

Athrun is still growing as a character,, while kira has already grown in SEED,, shinn.. all he's doing is point and shoot, and cry

Nyro
Tue, 07-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Kira is still evolving too. Look at his lines at the closing of 38... they hint that he still has to figure out what he should do.

MrTicTac
Tue, 07-12-2005, 05:30 PM
I think he's already decided, in SEED he questioned himself a lot and hesitated, but now its like his mind is made up into doing something

Nyro
Tue, 07-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Possibly. I wonder if Arthun will talk to Kira regarding Shinn at any length, making Kira be like Luke Skywalker to our good old Anakin. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Kira: Nobody ever told you what really happened to your father
Shinn: I've heard enough, he got killed along with my little sister
Kira: NO! -I- am your little sister!
Shinn: ...
Kira: ehm I mean FATHER!
Shinn: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

etc

Btw, I wonder if Shinn will ever find out that Kira was flying around above his head when his family died and thus blame Kira for that as well.

PSJ
Tue, 07-12-2005, 05:47 PM
I think he is past the part of finding someone to blame. He is obviously blaming Uzumi and Orb. But he might blame the AA together with both Kira and Asuran if someone tells him that they were fighting on Orbs side in that battle.

In some way Shinn feels a little more grown up now than he did in the first few eps. I think he isn't thinking about his revenge as much as he did before.

naruto-kira
Tue, 07-12-2005, 07:11 PM
im pretty sure Shinn is thinking about his revenge, in almost every episode he thinks of his sister thats why he fights. Shinn in his mind he has nothing to lose, his family died, his semi girl friend(stella) died. He wants revenge to make himself feel better.

john_doe_107
Wed, 07-13-2005, 06:23 AM
shinn's gonna be the hero of the series. i am 100% sure about it. we're all gonna hate him till the end where he's gonna do one thing right and we all take back what we all said about him.
kira and athrun are gonna be vital in his development in the final episodes. shinn, not kira will be the real hero, kira may be the ultimate goody goody SOB, but i'll really hate it if he turns out to be the hero.

Phoebus
Wed, 07-13-2005, 07:28 AM
wouldent suprise me if Shin's carelessness get's him killed by Kira, allthough, Kira is not to blame, this will be one of those "tripped on the blade" kinda things i think, OR

Shinn will see the thruth, and sacrefice himself to save Kira/Athrun

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 07-13-2005, 07:38 AM
i hope it's battle between kira athrun shinn and rey that would be so awesome

PSJ
Wed, 07-13-2005, 08:00 AM
It would be cool to see Athrun fight Rey and Kira fight Shinn. If that happens Kira and Athrun need to announce that they are the pilots of IJ and SF along with something like "Okey turn around now or regret it the rest of this war" and Kira and Athrun demolishes Destiny and Legend.

I think all three of them will share the position of Hero in Destiny. Athrun and Kira shared it in SEED. There is no reason why they all can't share it in Destiny to.

john_doe_107
Wed, 07-13-2005, 09:18 AM
SF should take on Legend and IJ take on Destiny
two dragoon units..now that would be interesting
IJ v destiny would be like contesting two different types of swiss army knives (if there is more than one)

Guardian_2000
Wed, 07-13-2005, 09:20 AM
From the way Destiny keeps presenting things it seems like Kira has returned as the main character. With Athrun and Shinn his sidekicks as the final opening scene depicts. If there is to be another SEED after this I presume that these three will center stage that possibly with Shinn taking the lead there with Athrun and Kira playing support. Shinn will also have hopefully fought off his demons and let the past be and moved on. If he became a better person and less anger prone he'd be main character material. Right now he is just this really interesting character with alot of potential.

MeroTZ
Wed, 07-13-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by: Phoebus
wouldent suprise me if Shin's carelessness get's him killed by Kira, allthough, Kira is not to blame, this will be one of those "tripped on the blade" kinda things i think, OR

Shinn will see the thruth, and sacrefice himself to save Kira/Athrun

My guess is that Shinn will think that Kira wont kill him, and try to pull the BS he did last time. Except this time, Kira treats Shinn like he did Kruze. No mercy.

Gotta remember, Kira's no killing policy isn't like Vash the Stampede's, its flexible. He gives his opponents every chance to stand down, but if he has to, he will kill you. I dont doubt he was this >< close to just taking Destroy out.

The perfect end to Shinn's arrogance.

We'll see though, wont we?

Or maybe it'll be Athrun that takes him down... the possibilities are endless....

MrTicTac
Wed, 07-13-2005, 11:05 AM
Like almost every ep shinn thinks about revenge, he used to ALWAYS go back to his sister's cellphone thinking back

i dont think shinn has grown any better,, just become more blinded about things and get more manipulated by rey and dullindal,, and he doesnt look at his sister's phone that much anymore cause it became stellar for a while,, then now its meyrin,, he just keeps replacing people thats he's SUPPOSE to care about

almost every battle he says to himself that he'll fight anyone, that its all their fault (not his) and tries to justify himself from all the killing he's done

I dont think kira or athrun would kill off Shinn,, but sorta like john doe's post in the end yea he'll realize that he was a jack-ass and try to change and fight rey or dullindal and die afterwards, but i dont think it'll make him a hero

Splash!
Wed, 07-13-2005, 01:09 PM
hey!! stop all this Shinn hating.
All the scenarious are based around Shinn going down. I don't think Shinn is going to go down. He's far more important than Athrun and if anything it should be Athrun who goes down as his death would be significant to the story but not so significant if you look at it in practicality as in reality he never really made much of a difference.

On a different note:

BTw what is up with Shinn's 4th OP pose? Foreshadwoing?

Deblas
Wed, 07-13-2005, 02:17 PM
Shinn and Rey are both in FAITH now. Suprise?!

I've been thinking of the scene where they show Destroy and Rey and Shinn are facing each other. Last time it was Kira and Shinn and they fought. I hope they fight. And I hope that Shinn kills him. Then Rey before dying cause of the sword that slashed him open will confess his love to Shinn.

hehe, I love the last scene in the opening where Kira,Athrun and Shinn show with Kira on the middle. Just the expression of Shinn. He looks like he is looking a Kira like he's saying. I'm the main character. What the fuck is this guy doing in the middle.

PSJ
Wed, 07-13-2005, 02:25 PM
Shinn, Athrun or Kira won't die. I would say that those 3 are the only ones that are 100% immune to death in this series.

One thing i'm rather sure about is that Shinn will defect from ZAFT- He can't become the shows hero if he doesn't. Don't try to lie to yourselfs you all know that Shinn, Kira and Asuran will share the final spotlight.

Dannynonsense
Wed, 07-13-2005, 05:37 PM
yea but from the way episode 38 went down i get the feeling we can expect shinn to defect at the last few(during the final battle) episodes unless like i said before he hears duilandals plan for himself very early like in the next few episodes. imo it just wouldnt look right him aboard the aa talking to kira and asuran about their next move

naruto-kira
Wed, 07-13-2005, 08:18 PM
i think shinn is prolly gonna be the hero in the series only if he dies...., i think its gonna turn out like this, shinn is gonna sacrific his life in a very important scene and stop the war because at the end he found out what he done was wrong. then all the haters that hate shinn now gonna be like, he aint that bad and feel very sorry for shinn for hating him....

but i believe shinn is gonna die unless someone talk him out of it...like athrun....he was about to die but cagalli talk him out of it, and there is much ressembalance of athrun and shinn.

Shinn doesn't really have anyone in gsd, FAMILY, GIRLFRIEND(LOVE OF HIS LIFE) DIED...he has nothing to live for really besides the war...(we dont know how close is he to lunamaria)

i wont be suprise if he died for a VERY GREAT Purpose. then we all gonna feel sorry for Shinn.... =( =P

Deblas
Wed, 07-13-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by: naruto-kira

(we dont know how close is he to lunamaria)

For god sakes he kissed the damn girl and told her he would protect her. What else do you want. A scene of them sleeping together? Which might happen actually.

naruto-kira
Wed, 07-13-2005, 09:58 PM
i know but, he killed her sister, how could she let it go so easily...she might be using Shinn

Deblas
Wed, 07-13-2005, 10:17 PM
i know but, he killed her sister, how could she let it go so easily...she might be using Shinn

I doubt it. She's not a pshyco bitch like Flay. But there is always a chance that it might be true. We need to see more eps. to find out.

Guardian_2000
Wed, 07-13-2005, 11:43 PM
I find her personality switch of the situation to be alil interesting thou. I doubt she truly thinks they went insane. It could be like that she knows what they did to Athrun. If she was smart she'd put things together and worry about her safety. Her sister and the guy she had a thing for both "betrayed" ZAFT. Shes also the only one to really know what was said during that meeting. Solidifying her position with the chairman's biggest pawn is the safest option for her. She also really does care for Shinn atleast as a friend she's constantly been worried about his behavior and what not. She trained with him and Rey specifically. Thats why they worked so well together. I loved that remark "Did you forget. I'm a Red too."

masamuneehs
Wed, 07-13-2005, 11:48 PM
hmm... Kira will probably whoop Shinn's ass, while the defecting Lacus 3rd Party attains "true piece" for the cosmos...

at least until Bandai decides they need to sell more Gundam models to stay alive and prods another series from this timeline! (or at least a movie or "special series" of like 4 eps)

Yes, kira does kick ass in space, its his homefield advantage. he learned to kick ass in an MS there, and he will continue to rool fools for rest of SEED Destiny

MY only hope is that Rey Za Burrel wises up and assasinates the guy with some devious scheme (cuz its obvious that the creators have deemed Kira just about immortal in an MS) and Rey doesnt seem to have a SEED himself. Whatever happens, I feel Athrun will come in to mop up and reep all the glory along with a shitty, excessively foul mouthed Yzak, trailed as always by Deaka and Nichol (Casperishly floating there) rocking EAF druggie Version 2.9 (watered down Stings and male Stellar remakes) in battle up in space.

Because once people in zAFT wise up to Dullindal, Kira and Lacus Faction will get tons of support, checkmate biotch.

naruto-kira
Thu, 07-14-2005, 02:37 AM
quote- it could be like that she knows what they did to Athrun. If she was smart she'd put things together and worry about her safety. Her sister and the guy she had a thing for both "betrayed" ZAFT. Shes also the only one to really know what was said during that meeting. Solidifying her position with the chairman's biggest pawn is the safest option for her. She also really does care for Shinn atleast as a friend she's constantly been worried about his behavior and what not.

i also think that is what she doing too, she couldn't let gil know what she heard(she might even believe kira too, because of the whole Lacus insodent), at the same time she might want to get close to Shinn to take away Gils best pilot, also if Athrun ask lunamaria to come with him( im pretty sure she will follow athrun, like her sister) she maybe even find a way to kill Shinn to get revenge for her sister, it's very possible, because the whole thing letting go so easily for the dude that killed her sister doesn't make sense...

Nai
Thu, 07-14-2005, 02:52 AM
Because she's been by Shinn's side for like fucking ever? I'm sure Shinn is as important to her as Meyrin was. The whole concept of Lunamaria just using Shinn in some scheme of grand revenge is inane as NOTHING has suggested such a thing taking place.

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
hmm... Kira will probably whoop Shinn's ass, while the defecting Lacus 3rd Party attains "true piece" for the cosmos...
Yeah, either that or Shinn joins them and gangbangs Rey and Dullindal. Personally, I'd prefer if they just killed Shinn instead of assassinating his character and turning him into a nancy boy like Kira.

The ideal thing for me would however be Rey busting into Lacus base of operations and then planting a bullet between her eyes. Making Kira go bat-shit insane and fight with Shinn to the death, and then die the most gruesome death possible whilst screaming like a girl. Yeah, that would be hot.

naruto-kira
Thu, 07-14-2005, 03:31 AM
quote:

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY: NAI
quote-Because she's been by Shinn's side for like fucking ever? I'm sure Shinn is as important to her as Meyrin was. The whole concept of Lunamaria just using Shinn in some scheme of grand revenge is inane as NOTHING has suggested such a thing taking place.

you are a very very confused.........a dude like a regular friend not even a boy friend.....( and lunamaria likes athrun too) that makes her even more mad...kill her sister and the dude she likes...think about it.....??? she didn't even liked shinn in the begining because of his immaturity....now all the sudden her sister and athrun-(the guy she liked all that time got killed by Shinn), she would hook up with Shinn????........man look at what happen to Shinn after Stella and his Family died...He start pointing fingers everywhere.....and u gonna say...Shinn been her side all along....WUT SIDE???..

Nai
Thu, 07-14-2005, 03:48 AM
you are a very very confused.........a dude like a regular friend not even a boy friend.....( a girl that like athrun ) that makes her even more mad...kill her sister and the dude she likes...think about it.....??? she didn't even liked shinn in the begining because of his immaturity....now all the sudden her sister and athrun-(the guy he liked all that time), she would hook up with Shinn........
You seem to be the confused one here. Yes, she didn't like that Shinn was immature at times. She never disliked or hated him however. I dislike a lot of things about my friends, but I don't dislike or hate them. Everyone has flaws.

They've been friends since the Academy, and as far as I know they've maintained that friendship. If the scene in Episode 37 didn't convince you of the closeness they had as friends.. then I don't know what would convince you. Shinn as a soldier of ZAFT did his duty and took two people branded as traitors down. Lunamaria was able to understand this and not hate him because of it.

She's a mature and intelligent girl. Not Frey.

man look at what happen to Shinn after Stella and his Family died...he start point fingers everywhere.....
I must have missed this excessive finger-pointing. He blames ORB for the death of his family. He blames Kira for the death of Stellar. He blames the EAF for committing atrocities such as the Extended. And he blames Asuran for being a traitor.

Is he incorrect?

ORB was unable to protect his family. Kira did contribute to the death of Stellar. The EAF has commited tons of atrocities. And Asuran did indeed betray ZAFT and Dullindal.

naruto-kira
Thu, 07-14-2005, 04:09 AM
u oviously dont have any siblings.........comparing friend to family.......as much a friend can be close, there is no comparing to family.....and u call lunamaria intelligant...i say that is pretty cold hearted and blind to me.....as best friend kira and athrun were, athrun tried to kill kira because he kill nicol...and nicol is not family too, u must be insane...to not forgive and be mad is one thing, but to hook up with him....everytime u look at him, he's the person that killed her sister....and shinn is not even a person he liked...now all of the sudden she like him after he killed her sister and athrun which she liked.....u out of your mind

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-14-2005, 05:36 AM
u oviously dont have any siblings.........comparing friend to family.......as much a friend can be close, there is no comparing to family.....and u call lunamaria intelligant...i say that is pretty cold hearted and blind to me....

Stop posting. Nai is right.

Dannynonsense
Thu, 07-14-2005, 06:03 AM
terra's right Nai is right naruto-kira, as for shinn pointing fingers given the fact that his character give's off the impression of being an asshole it perfect that he blames orb for the death of his family but look at the series now orb stays neutral the eaf destroys them now orb join's the eaf and zaft will want to destroy them who know after this battle he'll have some sort of revelation and relize just what the hell is going on

{GSD}Freedom owns
Thu, 07-14-2005, 07:12 AM
its quite obvious that ZAFT is now going to move on to taking out ORB so i bet it will be there where we will see the battle between SF, IJ & Destiny, Legend and its set up that something like a battle where kira and asuran will make shinn and rey retreat because its still to early in the ep for either of them do die or lose their unit.

i dont like shinn that much atm but i think he will not die in fact that he will turn and join with kira+asuran.

oh and wasnt it asuran who killed shinn's family with a miss shot?? i think some of you should go back and have a look.

Dannynonsense
Thu, 07-14-2005, 08:28 AM
maybe you should go back and watch the episode since it isnt clear who did kill shinn's family and asuran at that time was still deciding if he should join the battle. the whole issue about shinn's parents killer or whatever is unclear all we know is a battle was taking place between calamity and freedom then shinn's parents are blown into oblivion why people keep saying so and so killed them when the episode clearly doesnt show who did kill them, which is why i think shinn blames the atha family for the death of his parents

john_doe_107
Thu, 07-14-2005, 08:49 AM
calamity killed shinn's family
either way, it was collateral damage
not a good way to die

masamuneehs
Thu, 07-14-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by: john_doe_107
calamity killed shinn's family
either way, it was collateral damage
not a good way to die

Yeah, way to blame the EAF druggie whose already dead.
Did you see that particular shot from Calamity hit them? When? Point it out to me.

Of course Shinn wil be pissed that Kira fought there, and hopefully that'll be enough to keep him from joining LAcus Faction and giving them uber-extravagent power (which they'll get anyway, since Athrun and Kira can't be killed, and will undoubtedly get some incredible Gundam to use from LAcus or or something like that)

Who fired the shot that killed Shinn's parents? Does it even matter? Unless they pulled an Yzak and were like, "Oh, some helpless civilians fleeing battle. I think I'll kill them." BAM! how can you say anyone is to blame more than others? Perhaps it is ORBS fault for not issuing an evacuation order earlier or failing to sortie with the enemy over the ocean where less collateral damage would occur. RAther, ORB would be more proper to blame than any particular soldier out there.

DDBen
Thu, 07-14-2005, 11:08 AM
I can't see Shinn joining the Clynn faction I can see Lunimaria defecting when she learns her sister is alive however and Shinn in turn breaking down when he's ordered to kill her as a traitor.

MeroTZ
Thu, 07-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by: DDBen
I can't see Shinn joining the Clynn faction I can see Lunimaria defecting when she learns her sister is alive however and Shinn in turn breaking down when he's ordered to kill her as a traitor.

I like this. This sets up the "Lunamaria or ZAFT" situation I'm guessing will be the climax of Shinn's developement.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by: some asshole
Who fired the shot that killed Shinn's parents? Does it even matter? Unless they pulled an Yzak and were like, "Oh, some helpless civilians fleeing battle. I think I'll kill them." BAM!

Which part of "Yzak didn't know that there were civilians in that damn shuttle" don't you understand? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

MeroTZ
Thu, 07-14-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Originally posted by: some asshole
Who fired the shot that killed Shinn's parents? Does it even matter? Unless they pulled an Yzak and were like, "Oh, some helpless civilians fleeing battle. I think I'll kill them." BAM!

Which part of "Yzak didn't know that there were civilians in that damn shuttle" don't you understand?

It took you pointing it out to me for me to realise it, so it might not be immediately obvious.

My opinion of Yzak as a person jumped a whole lot when I found out he really wasn't a civilian murdering psychopath.

naruto-kira
Thu, 07-14-2005, 07:15 PM
omg i cant believe wut i am hearing......, it dont even make to the the common sense LV, Luna hooking up with Shinn...

the word "FAMILY" SAYS IT ALL......

and u call that right.........omg....., i have one word to say...BULLSHIT

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-14-2005, 07:22 PM
@Merotz:

Maybe so but I could swear that I told that to masemuneehs before.. ah well, my reply was mostly in jest anyway.

On another note, I don't really understand how everyone so quickly assumes that Yzak is a civilian killing psychopath... I mean sure, he has a pissy temper, but there's not anything to indicate that he isn't a good person (other than that shuttle, which would be vastly out of character if he really destroyed it because there were civilians in it).

Then again it can be argued to be part of Yzak's character to blast the thing down just because he was pissed off, hehe i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Anyway, this is pretty readable about the whole matter regarding Yzak's character:

http://yzak.nu/yzak/defense.html

(just watch out for the random fangirl outbursts, you'll have to excuse the webmistress as she is obviously in dire need of getting laid)

PSJ
Thu, 07-14-2005, 07:44 PM
I feel that it was because he was extremly pissed. I think there is a possibility that the talked about cowardness was about Kira and he blasted the shuttle out of anger and realized later what he had done, there of the guilt and regret.

fenix000
Thu, 07-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Poor yzak , he didnt knw there were civ aboard u cant blame him for shooting the shuttle, the situation was chaotic at the time becoz they were both entering the earths atmosphere and yzak thought the enemie was running away in that shuttle, so he pulls the trigger and killed some innocent little girl who thanks kira for saving them, kinda sad though but thats war, always unpridictable like everything else, much like shinn going on a killing spree. Yet he still needs to realise his mistakes and ill giv it a few episodes b4 he does.

Aramis
Fri, 07-15-2005, 02:11 AM
Civilians shouldn't be taken on battleships. Kira did it by himself and with that, took full responsibility for them.
Then again, they would probably have died if they had been left in that damage escape pod in space. So it's just another war casualty that was no one's fault.

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 07-15-2005, 12:19 PM
would Kira be the hero once again in GSD???...would we once again c the Combat Kira we once saw in GS again??...very powerful....

open for disscusion

oh man I hope so. if he come up with no kill policy that's alright too but it would be more fun when he is fight ing shin he goes all out. and I hope they won't kill lacsu. I know it was fake threat from someone, but you never know what would the creators do. right now it seemes like they have to kill someone close to kira for him to go all out.

Tsukasa
Fri, 07-15-2005, 12:25 PM
Kira should just kill Shinn then maybe they can finish the series without all the bs

masamuneehs
Mon, 07-18-2005, 06:49 AM
Okay Terracosmo.
Regardless of if Yzak knew civilians were on that shuttle or not he still fired on an unarmed ship that was retreating from battle.
So even if you do go trust this webmistresses words and whatever sub version it is that has him saying he didn't realize, we have the fact that he just shot down an unarmed unit.
Granted the battle was chaotic and that Yzak may not have known the shuttle was filled with civilians, but it posed no threat to him whatsoever. His act was at best an execution. I will also concede that he did change as the series continued, and perhaps it is wrong to judge a person based on their former personalities.

But I still say he shot it down because he was pissed at it getting in his way in the middle of battle. His obsession to take down the Strike at the time seemed to be driving him more than any other motive. If he wanted to uphold honor, chivalry and show that the retreating ship was a bunch of cowards he should have "been the better man" and not step down to cowardice himself.

I will say this though Terra, your continuing defense of Yzak is quite impressive in its perserverance and critical lens. I also will admit I think he is hilarious sometimes, but still can't believe an act like that would go unpunished... Military justice indeed...

And to get back to the major aim of my statement and feelings on this argument:
1. It doesn't matter who fired the shot that killed Shinn's family UNLESS THE INTENT WAS SOLELY TO KILL UNARMED RETREATING NON-COMBATANTS.
2. Kira will take it to the next level. He always has, and always will be the #1 pilot (yes better than Shinn)
3. Kira doesn't seem to be able to die, and if he gets a new MS (inevitable) I wonder who can even stand toe-to-toe with him (Go Rey! Go Shinn!)
4. I like cookies. Chocolate chip please.
5. I just wonder if Kira can continue his righteous actions, keep himself from killing enemies, protect Lacus, save the world. I hope he does have a limit to his power though, and lose something.

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-18-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
I will say this though Terra, your continuing defense of Yzak is quite impressive in its perserverance and critical lens. I also will admit I think he is hilarious sometimes, but still can't believe an act like that would go unpunished... Military justice indeed...

You know, this kinda falls through if you remember the following fact:

I -wanted- Yzak to shoot down that shuttle by his own free will

I would have loved if he in cold blood destroyed it and that annoying kid.
I've said that a million times.
So me saying that he did it because there were soldiers there is not defense but rather an unfortunate truth, from my point of view.

Besides, I doubt the fact that it was a translation error, seeing as the japanese words for "soldier" & "civilian" are very different from each other.
Also, I've seen that translation in two of the fansubs when they were released as well as in the DVD rips.

Enderz
Mon, 07-18-2005, 10:49 AM
Im downloading gundam seed right now, havent seen it yet ( almost done ) so im more a shin fan. Thats why i dont think kira will take over gsd with his power .
I want it to be more fun i want shinn vs kira and asuran vs rey and after a long fight rey will cheat and attack kira then asura will take the hit for kira and die then shinn will get all these emotions and stab rey in the back after that will the finaly fight begin and offcours shinn will win.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif