Tue, 07-12-2005, 12:26 PM
bleach 40 Raw

http://bt.saiyaman.info/

elmojo
Tue, 07-12-2005, 02:49 PM
can someone post the bs link as soon as it comes out? thanks

kooshi
Tue, 07-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Bleach 40 by Hell-Fansubs (http://evanidus.ath.cx:7420/torrents/%5BHell-Fansubs%5D_Bleach_40%5B182CC3CF%5D.avi.torrent)

Bleach 40 by Bleach Society (http://jerry.mgmservers.net/%5BBleachSociety%5D_Bleach_-_40_%5B1BF7FF2B%5D.avi.torrent)

Still not gonna download though, haha, waiting for Lunar i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

oyabun
Tue, 07-12-2005, 09:34 PM
yeah they say hell fansubs quality are like "Hell" i/expressions/devil.gif

Turkish-S
Wed, 07-13-2005, 12:07 PM
WAAAHHHH allot plot change's this epi... whow... but won't spoil it for you people.........

Kezren
Wed, 07-13-2005, 12:11 PM
I cant begin downloading, I click the link and it sends me to what seems to be a broken quicktime thingy.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Splash!
Wed, 07-13-2005, 01:25 PM
no, im experiencing the same problem too with the bleach society link? whats up?

Roko
Wed, 07-13-2005, 01:45 PM
I dunno, works fine for me. Only thing is: when I click the link, it saves it on my desktop as a BT file. I then have to double-click on it to start it; it doesn't seem to start automatically like it usually does...

Masamune
Wed, 07-13-2005, 03:36 PM
pretty good episode. More info on Kenpachi was awesome. that he was from like the lowest place possible in soul society.
too bad both ichigo and kenpachi are dead.

wtf is up with yoroichi.

Rukia is a stone-cold Killer, hell ye

Turkish-S
Wed, 07-13-2005, 03:43 PM
lol ichigo dead??, i do hope so i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
but kenpachi dead damn he was one of my favo captain's. i also don't want ganju to die he is like the most funny guy in bleach.

jing
Wed, 07-13-2005, 05:02 PM
Just rename the file extension to .torrent

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-13-2005, 05:53 PM
Goddamnit, stupid cliffhangers, damn you to hell! This is too good... I want to know what happens...

awesome episode as usual

mage
Wed, 07-13-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by: Masamune
pretty good episode. More info on Kenpachi was awesome. that he was from like the lowest place possible in soul society.
too bad both ichigo and kenpachi are dead.

wtf is up with yoroichi.

Rukia is a stone-cold Killer, hell ye

main characters are invincible.

Darknodin
Wed, 07-13-2005, 06:04 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... I hate that "To be continued" thing... and hell I've watched the preview like ten times trying to garner as much from it as I could...

and [SPOILER] (even though its from this epi)

why did anyone say Ichigo is dead? he's the main character... he could get his head cut off, it would somehow grow back (like Zangetsu)... even Kenpachi is not necessarily dead. Well he might be or he could just have fainted...

So... will Ichigo become the "Captain slayer"???? in his three fights he has gotten significantly stronger... seriously, more than that he becomes a God!

Edit: The captain that we saw (the sick one) was the thirteenth's right?

Kezren
Wed, 07-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Badass ep.

*spoiler*

did anyone else see the Mask regenerated again, in the preview?as well as what looked like wings on Ichigo? Maybe I was seeing things on the latter part.

Assassin
Wed, 07-13-2005, 09:56 PM
sweet ep...wonder what the deal is with rukia and ganju's brother? i still think its some how related to teh store owner...urahra or whatever his name is. he seems like a banished shinigami.

anyway, it seems ichigo is up against the 6th captain in the next ep. although it might be too fast. i expected him to fight gin or osmoene before getting to the big bro.

@kezern: i dunno about the regeneration thing, but that did look an awful lot like a wing on ichigo. im guessing he semi transforms into a hollow while hes being healed or something.

Aeon
Wed, 07-13-2005, 10:13 PM
WTF at Kenpachi, he better not be dead. Stupid sword didn't respond to him I'd throw it away and get a new one. I doubt that wing belongs to Ichigo since he was holding it in his hand. And that's the second time that girl from the preview has appeared, adding that to the intro I think I know who she is :-/. Then again I could be wrong like always.

ChaosK
Thu, 07-14-2005, 12:04 AM
bleach-society link dont work for me.

vegita625
Thu, 07-14-2005, 12:12 AM
wtf is up with yoroichi.

"I have a secret, maybe I'll decide to uncover it next time"
"You speak English perfectly, yet you can't speak cat at all?"
"You dye your fur black?"
"You're a dog?"
"bing bong!"

lol

Aeon
Thu, 07-14-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
bleach-society link dont work for me.

Choose to save it, fore the file name delete .avi and put .torrent then open it from hd.

Foomanchew24
Thu, 07-14-2005, 01:21 AM
I just dl from IRC, anyways.......spoiler

Looks like the wing thing is ichigo's sword, which would be wierd. I'm guessing the chick is the cat for some strange reason and that will make me say wtf if I'm right. Lot's of questions rased with the preview for the next episode. Also at the end of the ep it said that the next episode would be the conclusion of the arc or whatever. That seems abrupt, looking forward to what comes next, bleach is awesome.

Assassin
Thu, 07-14-2005, 02:55 AM
can someone tell me what manga hapter this ep corresponds to? i dont wanna dl a batch to find out that it hasnt gotten to this point yet

mage
Thu, 07-14-2005, 03:35 AM
chapter 115

DDBen
Thu, 07-14-2005, 08:46 AM
Wow Hell fansubs are absolutely horrible just to warn those who were thinking about trying them out they are a speed subber and even went as far as to just say translator has no idea in refernce to some parts while having ZERO editing on other its clearly in Engrish.

vegita625
Thu, 07-14-2005, 10:31 AM
I could've dubbed some parts better than the Hell fansub did, which says a lot when I only really know "nani" "baka(-meno/-yaro)" and a few other random words and phrases. it's alright if you need a fix of Bleach right away, but then you're gonna need a fix of legible english, so ya know, kinda wasted effort...

Roko
Thu, 07-14-2005, 01:03 PM
Somehow, I anticipated that this fight would end up like this...Yachiru is just plain weird, but understandable. Hope the next ep will actually have something to do with Yoruichi; I'm just dying to know more about him.

Originally posted by: Assassin
@kezern: i dunno about the regeneration thing, but that did look an awful lot like a wing on ichigo. im guessing he semi transforms into a hollow while hes being healed or something.

I was under the impression that he jumped up and was in the process of flinging his mattress/blanket away in his "enthusiasm" to go rescue Rukia. As Aeon said, he was holding that thing in his hand; I highly doubt its a wing.

^pure speculation and observation though...

Takuma
Thu, 07-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Man I hope to god kenpachi didnt die. I dont think he did though. Awesome episodes although do do a dickwads spoiling in one of the earlrlier episode discussions, I already know yourchi's secret so that sucks but I am excited to see it anyway.

Assassin
Thu, 07-14-2005, 03:33 PM
well if u look closely, he wasnt lying on a mattress anyway....besides, check out the shape of it.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7596/wing6hr.jpg

it almost looks like a bat wing.

mage
Thu, 07-14-2005, 05:26 PM
it's obviously a wing

Turkish-S
Thu, 07-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by: Assassin
well if u look closely, he wasnt lying on a mattress anyway....besides, check out the shape of it.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7596/wing6hr.jpg

it almost looks like a bat wing.

lol wtf what epi is that i haven't seen it wtf??

ChaosK
Thu, 07-14-2005, 06:35 PM
guys this should've been in the episode 41 preview thread...and even if it wasnt made you should've made it. cool episode though, i hope zaraki isnt dead though, that would suck...WE FINALLY GOT TO SEE 13TH CAPTAIN! woot! looks like his subordinates wanna orgy with him or something, they were fighting to impress him.

Mae
Thu, 07-14-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by: vegita625

wtf is up with yoroichi.

"I have a secret"
"You're a dog?"
"bing bong!"

lol
"You die your hair black?"

Nah, maybe he turns into some kind of monster-cat-thing? Like the ghost cat from an earlier episode. I don't think he could move Ichigo in his current form.

Nice ep, but I was hoping that Hana would actually try to fight.... Go, Hana-chan! Banzai!

Knives122
Thu, 07-14-2005, 09:54 PM
guys this should've been in the episode 41 preview thread...and even if it wasnt made you should've made it. cool episode though, i hope zaraki isnt dead though, that would suck...WE FINALLY GOT TO SEE 13TH CAPTAIN! woot! looks like his subordinates wanna orgy with him or something, they were fighting to impress him.

it seems like they were sucking up; like they wanted something. oh well good ep. I found it cool how Byakuyas spirite pressure was displayed. Zarakis was pure black, while his was white.

one more thing, did anyone notice that the show hilt show didnt have a blade. hmmmm

Dezalanel
Fri, 07-15-2005, 06:17 PM
Lunar out http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/

Kaigi-san
Fri, 07-15-2005, 07:54 PM
just watched lunari/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif cant wait till the next one

oyabun
Fri, 07-15-2005, 09:03 PM

i think does three really do orgy.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif fighting who does the dirty work better , lol

on the image... it looks like batman has come to bleach, yey
and there's a black girl??? someone was mentioning t on another thread,, i didn'ty see that, ill check again..

Darknodin
Fri, 07-15-2005, 09:56 PM
Well... I'll spoil it for everyone... Yoruichi is.... a TRANSFORMER!

seriously... about the Hell fansub thing... It never happened to me to go to Baka-updates and see Hell before Bleach Society... I know it comes out before... but it must be a mere hours... chill out, take a walk, then download Bleach Society... no reason to download a sucky sub...

vegita625
Fri, 07-15-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122

it seems like they were sucking up; like they wanted something. oh well good ep. I found it cool how Byakuyas spirite pressure was displayed. Zarakis was pure black, while his was white.

one more thing, did anyone notice that the show hilt show didnt have a blade. hmmmm

The 13th squad was also Rukia's squad, right? I get that feeling from her flashback in the Grand Fisher storyline and the ending that featured the 13th squad (if you paid attention, majority of the endings from when they entered Soul Society featured one squad's captain and lieutenant. the 13th showed the captain and Rukia and the same captain and those two, as if both of those two replaced Rukia while she was gone...)

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-16-2005, 12:53 AM
Goddamn! Every episode just makes me want the next episode even more than I wanted the next episode back when it was the previous episode!!

Illianna
Sat, 07-16-2005, 04:42 AM
I just finished watching it...I'm this close to stomping a mudhole in someone. If Kenpachi dies...well...i prolly won't do anything but i'll be -really- upset!

ChibiYali
Sat, 07-16-2005, 05:21 AM
bleach is getting better and better!

I demand 30 min episodes!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
this is just too short!

very curious on the wing and the girl i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Zhan
Sat, 07-16-2005, 06:53 AM
Hmmmmm remember one of the endings had the 2nd captain and the vice-captain? There was this mysterious chick that we haven't seen before....could that be....?

Itachi_y2k5
Sat, 07-16-2005, 07:07 AM
that was wicked, is kenpachi really dead?

oyabun
Sat, 07-16-2005, 11:09 AM
he can't be... im guessing that ichigo and kenpachi will have a rematch and by then, kenpachi would have heard his soul slayer name thus becoming much stronger..

ChaosK
Sat, 07-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by: ZhanZhao
Hmmmmm remember one of the endings had the 2nd captain and the vice-captain? There was this mysterious chick that we haven't seen before....could that be....?

what chick? O_O what am i missing? what chick?

kyubisrage
Sat, 07-16-2005, 01:46 PM
Hey manga readers did this happen in the manga? I really dont remember this part I mean the preview part and all.

kooshi
Sat, 07-16-2005, 03:00 PM
Which part are you talking about, kyubisrage? I'm a manga reader.

Anyways, just saw the episode and thought that it was pretty good. Yeah, there was no action, but I just love how they manage to mix in action + story. Next episode will kick ass, as usual i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kyubisrage
Sat, 07-16-2005, 03:52 PM
in the manga does he go back and fight the captain again? I dont remember that.

Zhan
Sat, 07-16-2005, 04:17 PM

Originally posted by: ZhanZhao

what chick? O_O what am i missing? what chick?

Go and watch the ending where it introduced the 2nd Captain. During the ending there is this part where you see a chick fighting with the 2nd Captain.......I was thinking maybe that could be Yoruichi...but come to think of it thats not really possible because Yoruichi is a guy isn't he?

Itachi_y2k5
Sat, 07-16-2005, 04:24 PM
i thought it was a women but it has a manly voice its confusing

Jessper
Sat, 07-16-2005, 06:58 PM
I think I might cry if kenpachi really dies... lol =\

I can't wait for more, this arc is sooo good.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 07-16-2005, 07:02 PM
Kenpachi isnt dead thats for sure.

I wonder how strong Kenpachi is compared to the other captains. Is he the strongest,the third strongest after maybe Rukia bro and Ichimaru? Just thinking since his spirit power is the biggest he must be in top 5 strongest.

masamuneehs
Mon, 07-18-2005, 10:36 PM
Oi Oi Oi!!!
Whoever asked for manga readers to spoil possible future events (is it spoiling, or just clarification? I'd say spoling because anime watchers have no solid idea as to if he survived or not) hold your tongue in the future!! You can ask that shit in the manga topic, but not everyone here needs their hand to be held by the manga readers...

DarthEnderX
Mon, 07-18-2005, 10:39 PM
I concur

Honoko
Mon, 07-18-2005, 10:40 PM
maybe he's not spoiling and is just speculating. i would say that so far, most of the manga readers here have done a *really* good job keeping quiet about "what's gonna happen" in the anime. so chill out.

Ryllharu
Mon, 07-18-2005, 10:52 PM
I have absolutely no problem telling you what chapters are equivalent to which eps so you can read it yourself if you really feel the need to. But that would probably be just about the extent of my involvement with the anime threads. Bleach is one of the best manga-to-anime adaptations I've ever seen. You're just seeing what we read, animated. Even the majority of the dialogue is word for word (Japanese mind you, scans and subs may vary). 'Clarification' really isn't necessary, just watch the eps again.

But spoiling is absolutely uncalled for.

We have on own threads anyway, why anyone would want to ruin the series for others is beyond me. I think this is the 3rd Bleach eps thread I've ever posted in. The manga is out there, ruin it for yourselves (in the good way).

Munsu
Mon, 07-18-2005, 10:58 PM
Hakeem_21 doesn't even read Bleach manga as far as I know... at least I havent seen him discussing it in the the manga threads, when he usually posts in all manga threads he reads...

Hakeem_21
Wed, 07-20-2005, 04:37 AM
I dont read Bleach manga,i just wrote what i think cause killing a guy like Kenpachi so early isnt smart.

I was just wondering how strong Kenpachi really is and hoped people would say what they think about.....