PDA

View Full Version : Hottest male SEED character?

Nai
Sun, 07-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Simply put; which male character do you find most aesthetically pleasing in the SEED franchise?

Personally, it's without a doubt Heine Westenfluss. Both Rey Za Burrell and Yzak Joule comes quite close. But they just can't compete with the hair (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Alceste/HeineHair.jpg) and pure sexiness (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Alceste/HeineTeaTime.jpg) which is Heine.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-10-2005, 02:44 PM
I will have to agree with you, Heine is one damn sexy guy. I love those particular shots as well. His hair moves quite beautifully in that scene where he talks with Athrun.

This is one hard choice anyway... I'd have to do a top-5:

1. Yzak (surprise surprise)
2. Heine
3. Shani
4. Rey
5. Gilbert (that black hair of his is gorgeous)

PSJ
Sun, 07-10-2005, 04:10 PM
I have to agree on Heine he looks damn good. But i have to put Auel first with Heine in on close second.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sun, 07-10-2005, 04:20 PM
for me first would be Athrun his hair looks sexy and his eyes look kool and then i would say heine second(i am not gay, i just like how athrun looks)

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-10-2005, 04:24 PM
I wonder how many it is who sees this topic and decides not to answer in fear of being rendered homosexual by the wonderful homophobe minority of our community.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sun, 07-10-2005, 04:28 PM
lol, they r not real men

PSJ
Sun, 07-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Minority? We who can talk about subjects like these are the minority.It's just a matter of time until someone comes in here and label all od us as gay.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
Minority? We who can talk about subjects like these are the minority.It's just a matter of time until someone comes in here and label all od us as gay.

lolrofl hi2u fagboy !11

telemari
Sun, 07-10-2005, 05:21 PM
red knight is da man! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

mage
Sun, 07-10-2005, 06:59 PM
you're all obviously gay.

terra is the gayest since he listed 5 people :(

Darknodin
Sun, 07-10-2005, 08:13 PM
so the topic became..."how long before somebody labels us as gay"

anyways... i vote for Heine... and he had a cool colored Zaku.. oops.. Gouf

Mae
Sun, 07-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Lol, nice topic. for my contribution:

Mwu is still teh hottest! The scars only add character!

Motteh
Sun, 07-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Shani (to use Terra's words "I am hotter than your girlfriend)
Rey
Rau
Auel
Heine

and besides, gay people are the nicest people you'll ever accounter, since they'll never demand anything from you if you clearly state you're not gay (and they will not label you as an "enemy" as heterosexuals do to homosexuals)

edit: yes i'm speaking out of experience, and you yes can take that anyway you want

Zariel
Sun, 07-10-2005, 11:34 PM
best>> Mwu

worst>> Dijibril- i really cant stand that lipstick anymore... what kind of psychopath would give a leader lipstick on a male character??? I wonder if he was an extended gone wrong, gave him a sex change or something through drugs... god.. who knows..

b33f
Sun, 07-10-2005, 11:40 PM
I vote for yuuna.
He's got sexy purple hair wub wub~

MrTicTac
Sun, 07-10-2005, 11:47 PM
gonna go with Athrun.. he does look decent wearing a zaft uniform.. *cough* *feels awkard* *__*

Digitalgirl
Mon, 07-11-2005, 01:22 AM
*thank god im not a guy*

Heine is hot

*edit* though my icon is kinda odd, need to figure out how to change that...

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-11-2005, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by: Zariel
worst>> Dijibril- i really cant stand that lipstick anymore... what kind of psychopath would give a leader lipstick on a male character??? I wonder if he was an extended gone wrong, gave him a sex change or something through drugs... god.. who knows..

Well, without the lipstick he'd look like generic villain #321422.

+ purple lipstick rules. I use it myself.

PSJ
Mon, 07-11-2005, 03:46 AM
Djbiril looks good. He looks evil. The lipstick adds to his evil-ness.

LaZie
Mon, 07-11-2005, 03:58 AM
Yzak and Rau ties for #1 spot!

Deamon007
Mon, 07-11-2005, 04:52 AM
Mwu is the hottest he rules

Kira is the coolest

Originally posted by: Digitalgirl
*thank god im not a guy*

Heine is hot

*edit* though my icon is kinda odd, need to figure out how to change that...

go to the profile page and select an "Author Icon"

john_doe_107
Mon, 07-11-2005, 06:54 AM
Arthur is the hottest! followed by Kozzey, then Sai

Souryusen
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Mwu by default since he's the only thing vaguely resembling a male in GS/D.

kinggalaxia
Mon, 07-11-2005, 09:37 PM
I'll grade as many Seed men as I can here, based on how I'd handle/like them

note: level of looks range like this - no/eww > okay > nice > cute > hot > teh sex

Kira - cute and edible but as he is in GSD, too smart to seduce
Athrun - nice & somewhat naive. he's a sweetheart.
Shinn - cute, aggressive, & naive. winning combo there i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
Ysak - hot and commanding, I'd love an outing with him
Dearka - no! ><
Nicol - he was okay, but too nice to be more than a friend
Rey - very aggressive and cunning, dunno if I'd try him....would be awesome to at least be on his side during drama in tha club, LOL
Rau - see Rey, except he'd be older. not that age hurts Mr. Le Creuset.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
Muw/Neo - hot and a good thinker. would make an excellent living partner.
Heine - teh sex. the perfect boyfriend? maybe... he sure was cool while he lasted. I'd want him i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Gilbert - perhaps, if I was into a daddy figure for me
Andrew - mmmnahhh *shakes head*

think that's all. I welcome any and all anti-gay hate mail. Try me, bitches i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Mon, 07-11-2005, 10:29 PM
Yzak and Heine, any farther participation would deem me gay like king

NomoZ
Tue, 07-12-2005, 12:11 AM
Asuran is the obvious winner. He has/had 4 girls going after him at once, no-one in the series can contend with that.

Assassin
Tue, 07-12-2005, 01:46 AM
well i think heine is pretty sexy, and ofcourse rey has that prettyboy air to him.....but nothing beats dullandal and his sexy hair. i love a man who knows what hes doing i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

john_doe_107
Tue, 07-12-2005, 01:48 AM
respect athrun!

he's engaged to a tom-boy blondie,

then he rejoins zaft..still engaged to the blondie..but hell...he's got three other girls going for him
two of those are sisters! my imagination's going wild
the other one a souped up version of his ex..
isn't he awesome?

he's got to be the luckiest guy in the world

naruto-kira
Tue, 07-12-2005, 06:10 AM
yea... athrun gets all the girls.....still wonder why he aint piss that kira took lacus from him..., hottest male would prolly be Kira =D for me

bigdaddy843
Tue, 07-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Athrun has my first bid, followed in respective order by dearka, yzak, mwu/neo (rau too i guess) and yup, heine

masamuneehs
Tue, 07-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Dude, Shani is so NOT hot it isn't even funny. He just looks sorta freaky to me... Ugly hair color and style and was just too creepy looking. People say shit about him like he's Brad Pitt but no.

Its Rey, can't really mess with those blonde locks
Then I'd guess I would go with Toru, Deaka, Athrun & that red-haired guy in the Klein faction. In that order.

Yzak... just nah. And Rau? Did we ever really get a decent shot of his face?

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
And Rau? Did we ever really get a decent shot of his face?

Yep, in Gundam Seed Special Edition #3 as well as GSD ep 29.

PSJ
Tue, 07-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Shani got that badboy thing going and his Hair style is hot, got a friend with a similar hairstyle actually. I can see why people like him.

Toruu on the other hand, what does he got? He is the generic geek, together with Kazzui or whatever his name is.

masamuneehs
Tue, 07-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Terra, once again on the ball like white on rice. Ok, ok I do think Rau is probably up there in that case, but I just never think of anything but a mask and white uniform for him.

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT AUEL! Kawaii! He actually is a close runner up to Rey for #1

Originally posted by: PSJ
Shani got that badboy thing going and his Hair style is hot, got a friend with a similar hairstyle actually. I can see why people like him.

Toruu on the other hand, what does he got? He is the generic geek, together with Kazzui or whatever his name is.

And Toruu was just such a nice all around good guy. I dunno, can't quite put my finger on it...
Different strokes for different folks!

Darknodin
Tue, 07-12-2005, 05:58 PM

Yzak... just nah.

wow... terra didn't say anything about that...

and evryone , girls go for athrun, but thass until they meet kira... the only reason cagalli would be with him is because kira is her brother... wait and see what will happen will Meyrin... I can bet that!

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by: Darknodin

Yzak... just nah.

That's because masemune's post was obviously a typo.
He meant to say:

Yzak... hell yeah.

masamuneehs
Tue, 07-12-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Originally posted by: Darknodin

Yzak... just nah.

That's because masemune's post was obviously a typo.
He meant to say:

Yzak... hell yeah.

Yzak... hell yeah he shoulda died and probably had alot to do with Milliaria and Deaka breaking up.

Yzak... hell yeah he should be madder at whoever gave him that haircut than at Kira.

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-12-2005, 06:24 PM
Damnation.