PDA

View Full Version : Bleach computer case mods (painting/etching)

mage
Sun, 07-10-2005, 05:01 AM
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=392608

both look pretty good except byakuya looks like a monkey in the painting
(no i didnt make these)

Don't paste such enormous images directly in your post.

GotWoot Moderator

complich8
Sun, 07-10-2005, 08:57 AM
yikes .... 1.5 megs .... I hope you're not just randomly deep-linking to some poor guy's site for those...

looks like a fair bit of time and effort went into them though.

Assertn
Sun, 07-10-2005, 01:11 PM
thats pretty sweet......
i dont know if i wouldve went with a clear window / rukia cutout on the other side though

kAi
Sun, 07-10-2005, 01:43 PM
man, that's pretty cool, nice picture with the people on his sword.

Paulyboy
Sun, 07-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Thats pretty sweet, my friend can do that, plus painted his whole X-box filled with different paintings of animes, like Trigun, Naruto, Bleach, DBZ (Yes DBZ). Its looks pretty cool.

Itachi_y2k5
Mon, 07-11-2005, 01:51 AM
thats cool, but whats it spose to be ?

Dezalanel
Mon, 07-11-2005, 03:54 AM
First off, that is awesome that guy is pretty damn good at drawing. It looks really cool.

Originally posted by: Paulyboy
DBZ (Yes DBZ). I

Sorry to change the subject but STFU(Not directed at you Paulyboy, everyone in general) with all the DBZ is some how horrible references. DBZ was the influence for most shounen mangas today. I do not care what anyway says DBZ was great in its time and will always be a classic in my mind. I just hate how everyone compares everything to DBZ like it sux or something. LIke omg *insert anime name here* is turning into DBZ.

/endrant

mage
Mon, 07-11-2005, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by: Itachi_y2k5
thats cool, but whats it spose to be ?
side of a computer case and a plexi window for computer case.

Originally posted by: Paulyboy
Thats pretty sweet, my friend can do that, plus painted his whole X-box filled with different paintings of animes, like Trigun, Naruto, Bleach, DBZ (Yes DBZ). Its looks pretty cool.
pics?