PDA

View Full Version : Sakigake!! Cromartie High

Mxg
Sun, 07-10-2005, 12:54 AM
Sakigake!! Cromartie High < I cant find it I even checked the post with all the major sites to check for anime. And I only founf one torrrent of the 1st episode and it only had one leecher. Can anyone post a link to some torrents for this even if it only has 1 seed. Thanks.

stos289
Sun, 07-10-2005, 01:52 PM
You can find Sakigake!! Cromartie High (up to episode 14 so far) by Anime-Supreme from here (http://www.anime-supreme.com/). I would suggest just waiting for them to finish since they are high-quality encoders and they do a good job subbing. Hope I could help.

P.S: You need to register to access their Bittorrent tracker.

Mxg
Sun, 07-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Its thier in their projects but when i check the tracker and I search it it says no torrents found. And i registered. Do you know anywahere else that might host the torrents ?

stos289
Sun, 07-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Oh, sorry about that. I would have thought that they would have it on their tracker. Anyway, your best bet is to use IRC. Just go to the channel #anime-supreme on the server irc.rizon.net and you should see the bot [a-S]Anime-Supreme. If you send for the first package of the bot, it will give you the pack numbers for the episodes of Cromartie High School that they have released. Hope I could help.

Mxg
Sun, 07-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Well im still a noob to IRC but I looked at some of the bots and none of them had the anime I was looking for. Unlesss you found some on IRC and you cna tell me exactly where. If not thanks for your help so far.

stos289
Sun, 07-10-2005, 08:09 PM
I kind of told you what bot already. It's name is [a-S]Anime-Supreme. I'll give you a little step by step guide to help you. First you have to go to the server and the channel (I presume you know how to do this already. If not, type "/server irc.rizon.net" (without the quotes) and then type "/j #anime-supreme" (again without the quotes)). Then in the channel type "/msg [a-S]Anime-Supreme xdcc send #x" (without the quotes and "x" being the number of the packet for the episode). In your case, episode 1 is packet #570 and it goes to packet #577 (I'm guessing there is only 8 episodes on that bot). So the final product for episode 1 will look like this:

/msg [a-S]Anime-Supreme xdcc send #570

This is pretty much all you have to do. Hope I could help.

Mxg
Sun, 07-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Ok thanks you were a great help.