PDA

View Full Version : No video, Naruto Episode 6

Planet Smasher
Sat, 07-09-2005, 11:00 PM
I downloaded Naruto Episondes 1 - 25. I tested them all. They all work fine, except episode 6. I only get sound and no video with episode 6.

Will someone re-seed [ AonE ] Naruto episode 6 only, please?

Also, I'm very new to the world of torrents. How do I find the seed once it's re-posted for torrent-ing?

Some Anime forums have a special place where people making special re-seeding requests of particular torrent files, can post those requests, but I didn't see anything like that in this forum. So, if this is the wrong place to ask this, can you point me to the right place?

Finally, if anyone knows where I can find ALL individual episodes of Naruto, subbed (or released) by AnimeOne ( AonE ), please point me there too. Thanks.

Mut
Sun, 07-10-2005, 12:17 AM
AonE doesn't release single files for older episodes once a batch file is out. Most likely you're having codec problem if you're just getting sound and no video.

Check this thread out for codecs (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=26&threadid=14084&enterthrea d=y)

Planet Smasher
Sun, 07-10-2005, 03:12 AM
Hmmm. Thanks for the codecs link. However, ALL of the episodes in batch 1-25 play well EXCEPT episode 6. Could it be that I have all of the codecs for all of the files except episode 6? Could it be that they used different codecs just for that one file in the batch of 25 files?

By the way, I'm using WinAmp as the media player for playback. It's played all of the Animes I've downloaded, so far. AonE Naruto episode 6 is the first one that the video does not play and only the audio works. I was thinking this was probably a corrupted file, so I was trying to get a replacement file.

Can it really be the codecs?

Mut
Sun, 07-10-2005, 03:37 AM
Why don't you try it out and use a different media player such as WMP, VLC or BSplayer.