PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Four

Assassin
Sat, 07-09-2005, 12:15 AM
well just came back from seeing it. wasn't too bad, but not anythign great.

jessica alba is extremely hot though.

on a slightly more relevant note, movie has some good effects, and a nice humorous touch to it, but over all its seems unfulfilling. there is gonna be a sequel though.

and once again, jessica alba is extreemly hot. in fact shes 4000 degrees kelvin, ha! (u'll get it once u see the movie)

now lets hear other ppls opinions, and pretend to care

Tinks
Sat, 07-09-2005, 12:36 AM
Too bad Alba didnt act well, neither did Mr. Fantastic
There was no story and Dr. Dooms origin story for the movie was just awful
Otherwise I thought the movie was alright, Human Torch and The Thing really save it in alot of ways

Paulyboy
Sat, 07-09-2005, 02:01 AM
Oh you mean the part where her clothes fall off i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif?

Foomanchew24
Sat, 07-09-2005, 03:59 AM
Yah i went and seen this on opening night as well, Mr. fantastic blows, they could have found somebody better. The humor in the movie was the best part and there just wasn't enough action for a super hero movie in my opinion. Overall it was shot well and the story flowed and there wasn't anything really cheesy in it which is a plus. Not as good as the second x men, batman begins, or the spidy movies, but better than elctra, and daredevil.

basey44
Sat, 07-09-2005, 05:36 AM
its not hard for a movie to be better than daredevil and elektra though

Kenzaburo
Sat, 07-09-2005, 06:16 AM
THAT is exactly what I thought.

Psyke
Sat, 07-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Just came home from watching it. Not a bad movie, and actually quite an entertaining pop corn flick once you try not to think too far beyond the plot's scope. Lots of funny lines from Johnny Storm, and most importantly Jessica Alba is friggin HOT. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Tinks
Sat, 07-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
Yah i went and seen this on opening night as well, Mr. fantastic blows, they could have found somebody better. The humor in the movie was the best part and there just wasn't enough action for a super hero movie in my opinion. Overall it was shot well and the story flowed and there wasn't anything really cheesy in it which is a plus. Not as good as the second x men, batman begins, or the spidy movies, but better than elctra, and daredevil.
What story? They got their powers and that was it

Assassin
Sat, 07-09-2005, 10:18 PM
ya, i would've liked to see more then just 1 fight with doctor doom.

GuardianShado
Sun, 07-10-2005, 12:19 AM
and spiderman swings in to save the day!!! seriously though, i haven't seen it and i'm not a big fantastic 4 fan =\... so yea, dont plan to see it. i'm gonna say jessica alba's HAWT just to avoid makin this post spam.