PDA

View Full Version : Alt Trackers Q

Antipete
Fri, 07-08-2005, 09:10 PM
Ok,
I finally figured out what the heck was wrong with my downloading although Im not sure what can be done about it. I was DL'ing from BadGuy.nl and there was a few torrents there that dont sem to be working now for sometime ALTHOUGH they are still listed as good torrents or well they are in the list of availables for DL.
The first was Samurai Champloo 1-17 and a few others were Gunslinger Girl 1-13 and well instead of naming them all because there seems to be a few others that I am sure were working and even they seem to be having a prob I just noticed as I checked the page now. Is the badguy page seperate from Gotwoot or something?

I also would like to know do I have to signup on or for every tracker seperate or something because it seems that on the Badguy page I am not known (my user info and name), isnt it all the same thing basically?

complich8
Fri, 07-08-2005, 11:43 PM
the badguy page is separate from gotwoot, which is separate from scarywater, which is separate from point-blank.

They're all their own entities.

For the most part, you don't have to sign up for trackers. You would have to sign up for forums and such, and private trackers. But not public ones, which most are.