PDA

View Full Version : Battle Field 2

ES
Fri, 07-08-2005, 07:32 AM
Anyone picked this up yet?

Me and my buddies play this and I gotta say this game is truly impressive. What took my attention the most is the ranking system of the game which is awesome.

FYI, I mostly play MEC ^_^

Roko
Fri, 07-08-2005, 12:16 PM
I'm still playing with the demo for now. I plan on getting it in a few weeks though.

Nai
Fri, 07-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Yup, I play as Kirschwasser (http://bf2stats.ausgamers.com/sig/44892620/sig.png). I also prefer playing as MEC.

ES
Fri, 07-08-2005, 06:24 PM
Impressive...I play the demos right now but I am getting the actual game in a couple of hours...And I find the MEC arsenals better than US ones considering they all have full automatic capabilities compared to the Marine's Burst fire weapons.

I love Playing at The Strike, Fushie and the oh so Classic Olam map.

SKY_SO_BLUE
Sat, 07-09-2005, 08:34 AM
I played this at a Freind's house(Really FUN), too bad It won't run on my pc..

Bloodraven
Wed, 07-27-2005, 03:47 AM
Damn good game, only have the demo though, need to get the full version when that next paycheck rolls in.

Kakafosha
Wed, 07-27-2005, 04:16 AM
i have the game and its really fun. however, since i've patched my bf2 i cant update my servers right and get the same exact ones everytime, no more, no less...not sure whats wrong so i havent played for some time now...i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

one thing that i didnt realize is that how crazy the mods will be for this game. i've seen a preview for a bf2 mod called "shattered faith." most of the video was just pictures of concept art, but it looks like a really unique game and should be awesome on the bf2 engine. hopefully there will be more cool mods for this game ^_^

Roko
Wed, 07-27-2005, 04:14 PM
Just got it recently for $11 (sorry, just had to brag). I havn't installed it yet since I've been busy w/ school and work and whatnot, but I plan to sometime before the end of this week; maybe we can get together one day and make a gotwoot squad or some shit. =P

ES
Thu, 07-28-2005, 06:50 AM
Wait....Eleven Friggin Bucks? How? Anyhoo, a Gotwoot squad would be awesome but we have to use a program like All Seeing Eye or Crossfire to see each other or know who'se online.

xDarksongx

Just add me if you have any the ones mentioned i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Roko
Fri, 07-29-2005, 01:29 PM
yep, eleven bucks i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif A friend of my brother's works for EA Games, so that guy gets all PC EA games for $11, and console EA games for $21. Still havn't installed it yet...I'll get back to you when I finally do

Mite Gai
Sun, 07-31-2005, 12:10 PM
What about using xfire?

Roko
Sun, 07-31-2005, 03:17 PM
Yeah, I think I'll download that. Some of my friends use it, so it works for me...was gonna install B2, but I currently do not have enough ram. Won't be playin for some time most likely...

KDM
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:43 AM
Battlefield 2 is nice. I like the addition of squads and a commander.
I mostly play anit tank or spec ops. I like to blow things up.
All Seeing Eye (http://www.udpsoft.com/) and xfire (http://www.xfire.com/) are the way to go. The EA server browser is annoying to use.