PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 40 preview

ChaosK
Thu, 07-07-2005, 10:37 PM
At the request of some bickering in bleach 38, now preview threads should be made and this is about the preview for episode 40. first i'd like to say that younger kenpachi looks soo fuckin awsome! and it seems yachiru must be strong because zaraki trained her.

masamuneehs
Fri, 07-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Its going to be cool to see Kenpachi's past, how he got deep into fighting and all. I also really am wondering where Yoroiichi (never spell that right), Inoue, & Ishida are.

Oh, and Rukia is back. God I hope she doesn't become a helpless nagging bitch... I once respected her but she has been so damn depressing and morosely listless since getting captured. News that Ichigo came to save her has to make her happy, right? I mean, what kind of girl wouldn't be overjoyed with that?

But this seems like an awful annyoance to NOT talk about stuff in the episode discussion thread, which DOES include the preview for next episode, just like an opening or closing is part of an episode, so is the preview for the next ep...

Roko
Fri, 07-08-2005, 10:14 PM
I really can't wait to see what Ganju does when he realizes that the death god they're tryiing to save is the same one that brought his older brother home half-dead, and the one he said he wanted to kill.

And btw: this is not a spoiler because it was in that ep where Ganju explains about why he hates death gods, and the ep does show a shadow of Rukia.

alstar83
Sat, 07-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Its going to be cool to see Kenpachi's past, how he got deep into fighting and all. I also really am wondering where Yoroiichi (never spell that right), Inoue, & Ishida are.

Oh, and Rukia is back. God I hope she doesn't become a helpless nagging bitch... I once respected her but she has been so damn depressing and morosely listless since getting captured. News that Ichigo came to save her has to make her happy, right? I mean, what kind of girl wouldn't be overjoyed with that?

she is sad because she is worrying that ichigo would get killed because of her. She would rather die alone than see the loved one die, I guess.

I am interested in Kenpachi's pass too...he did look really skinny back then...guess he's worked out a lot ^ ^
...should be a very painful memory...just by looking at how he is now...so blood thirsty,,,

ChaosK
Sat, 07-09-2005, 10:55 PM
daaaaamn!! i cant believe the first time i watched the preview i missed rukia! (i was busy reading text which are always funny arugements) and you can see how shocked Ganju is to see her (i always thought the 1 who killed ganju's brother to be a guy, we never saw rukia release her zampukon (does that mean she isnt good enough to even do that?) if you thinka bout it, if rukia released her zampukon against that first hollow, all the illegal power transfering would've been unnecessary, but then again the story wouldnt have developed. i wonder what squad rukia used to belong to...? (shes sorta an exile now so i dont think she's acctually in a squad)

kooshi
Sat, 07-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Maybe Rukia is actually powerful? Remember what Renji said about powerful Shinigamis have their powers severely reduced to avoid causing any type of influences to the humans? Same thing could've happened to Rukia at that time.

Dezalanel
Sat, 07-09-2005, 11:41 PM
That is only for Captians and Vice Captains. Rukia is obvisously not that strong of a Shinigami I mean come no she was whomped on by the first hollow in the series lol.

masamuneehs
Sun, 07-10-2005, 12:55 AM
Roko, that was a very observant observation you have made there. Did you come to that conclusion from just seeing Rukia's shadow, or have you also read the manga?

Roko
Sun, 07-10-2005, 02:34 AM
Nope, I dun read the manga; if you've noticed, I've never posted in the manga threads. I guess you can say I'm just extremely observant, on top of the fact that I seem to be able to remember the smallest things from way back.

@Chaos: from one of the ep endings that featured the 13th squad, we saw Rukia with the squad leader, who was teaching her. I think it's logical to assume that she's part of the 13th squad. Also supporting this is the fact that none of the captains went to see her to comfort her or anything of that kind when she was in the regular prison. You would assume that your captain would worry about you and go see how you are. The only captain who wasn't able to see her was the 13th captain, who was sick and seems to have some terminal illness (Gin's reaction upon seeing that he was not at the meeting was "He's sick again?" or something along those lines) Well, I can go on listing reasons, but I think I'll stop here...you can ask for more if you want. =P

kooshi
Sun, 07-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Didn't Byakuka say that Rukia was going to join the 13th squad during Renji's flashback episode?

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 07-11-2005, 12:47 AM
in the flash back rukia her self said to renji that she was gonna be graduated immediately and put into the gotei 13

nite
Mon, 07-11-2005, 12:51 PM
In Ganju's flashback about his brother's death it's pretty obvious that the shinigami he remembers is Rukia.

mage
Mon, 07-11-2005, 05:44 PM
just because she was in one of the 13 squads doesn't mean she was any good. just look at the other lamers we've seen ishida and chad beat up :\

masamuneehs
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:01 PM
I don't read the manga either, but I was sorta fucked up when I watched that episode, so I guess it just slipped by me. Makes alot of sense considering Ganju's reaction to seeing Rukia.