PDA

View Full Version : 267 out

weakest anbu
Thu, 07-07-2005, 07:29 AM
http://members.westnet.com.au/eroda/manga/N267.zip

very very very very good chapter~~~

Psyke
Thu, 07-07-2005, 08:27 AM
Seems all the past few chapters have been ending with a big cliff hanger....... Anyway Sakura's still the same as before, and I was kinda hoping she'd be the one giving us the surprises.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 08:37 AM
I think the reason why Chiyo has puppets of Sasori's parents is something like they gave their lives to become "weapons" which would eventually bring Sasori down.

OR, Sasori killed them and Chiyo knew that they would have wanted to become puppets to stop Sasori (or more accurately, if the parents could have chosen, they'd help in defeating Sasori).

kAi
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:00 AM
Didn't White Fang (Kakashi's father) kill the father or something?

weakest anbu
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:22 AM
all is to be reveal on the next episode of naruto z: flashback time baby.

basey44
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:49 AM
this was a very cool chapter, wish i had a scanlation though i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Mut
Thu, 07-07-2005, 10:27 AM
I must be losing the heavy interest I once had in anime. This chapter did not impress me at all.

I hope we see Kakashi's dad. I bet he's ultra cool.

JusDaMan
Thu, 07-07-2005, 01:02 PM
Page 1: Title: The violent resolve!
Sidebar: A genius...and therefore, a heretic. "Sasori of the Red Sands"...his ambition could never be fulfilled within the "Sand" of the 5 great countries.

Page 2:
Text: An unparalleled genius...The Sand's Third Kazekage has been made into Sasori's puppet!

Sakura: The Third Kazekage...Then...
Chiyo-baa: When the Third disappeared, more than 10 years ago...

Page 3:
Chiyobaa: Sasori...It was you!
Sasori: Hmph...for a dying, retired old hag, you sure are working hard...

Chiyobaa: Dying and retired as I am, I can still be bothered to stand up! I'd have too many regrets if I died now!

My grandson has become a criminal, betrayed the village, and for the third time, killed our Kazekage?

Sakura: Third time??

Page 4:
Chiyobaa: Orochimaru killed Gaara's father, the 4th Kazekage...but the one pulling the strings was him! Now we see he also killed the 3rd, and this time, Gaara!

Sasori: I don't know shit about the 4th. I'm only in control of my subordinates.
Sure, Orochimaru was originally part of us...and accomplished a lot...

Page 5:
Sakura: You...
You know about Orochimaru...

Sasori: Ready for another round?

Page 6:
Kya!

Page 7:
Chiyobaa: He's so fast!

Page 8:
Chiyobaa: Unbelievable...it even shattered Hiruko's tail...
Sasori: Not bad, Chiyobaa...

Page 9:
Sasori: Soryaaaaa!

Page 10/11:
ClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaCl ickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClic kaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClicka ClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaCl ickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClic kaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClickaClicka Clicka

Page 12:
Sasori: As long as granny's manipulating her, I can't trap her...

So...

Page 13:
Chiyobaa: Shit!
Sakura! Hold your breath!!

Sakura: Ugh...
Poison?

Sasori:
Now I've got her. (Literally: Now that she's in the gas, how she moves doesn't matter).

Page 14:
Sasori: Ropes with kunai on the end. Payback for your earlier trick.

Sakura: Naruto...I promised you...that this time...
I swore...that I'd protect both of you...

Page 15:
Chiyobaa: Sakura!! Hang on!!
Sakura: I can't die yet!
Tag: Explosive

Page 16:
Sakura: Khack khack...

Chiyobaa: This kid...using an explosive tag to blast herself out of the gas...
She went that far...
Just to escape a trap...

Sasori: Wow.

Sakura: I'm...

Page 17:
Sakura: I'm going to capture you! I don't care if my limbs get blown off or I get poisoned, I'm gonna get you!
I'll beat you till you're half-dead and make you spill your guts about Orochimaru!
No matter what you do, no matter what moves you use! Got it?!

Page 18:
Chiyobaa: A man should listen politely when a woman's are talking to him.

Page 19:
Sasori: Hunh...those, eh?
Chiyobaa: Yes...the very first puppets you made.
"Father" and "Mother".
Side: Chiyobaa calls these puppets "Father" and "Mother"...what does she mean?
(Me: NGHEGH-DA-DA-DEEEEEEEEERF)
Bottom: Sasori's past is revealed! Next time: "Puppets!"

credit to hisshouburaiken of narutofan and whoever he got it from.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 01:38 PM
As someone suggested in the other thread, Sasori did indeed make them. Now all we need to know is how Chiyo got ahold of them.
Can't wait to see Sasori's past i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I love when side characters are fleshed out.

Knives122
Thu, 07-07-2005, 02:27 PM
I said something about Chiyo having those two, but oh well.

But Damn those were alot of hands, "TOO MANY HANDS". Sakura was somewhat useful, and she does seem to be getting cooler as the chapters go by. But just b/c you blow you self up to get out of something doesnt make you cool.....yet.

Assertn
Thu, 07-07-2005, 03:28 PM
I still want to know what kakashi's father had to do with sasori's dad

Masamune
Thu, 07-07-2005, 04:22 PM
shit , sakura tried to blow her self up but failed at killing herself.

mage
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:11 PM
sasori looks pretty cool, but hopefully he doesn't have some fag bright green or blue hair in the anime. white would be nice.

kAi
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:26 PM
The thing with White Fang might get explained next chapter, flashbacks are coming.

His own parents were the first puppets he EVER made, now that is certainly something, he must've been without parents basically just after those photos you see him when he is a kid with his parents. Sasori might've been there when White Fang killed his father.

piasEnigma
Thu, 07-07-2005, 10:37 PM
http://rapidshare.de/files/2881157/267LQ-Pyras.zip.html

A damn fine scanlation i must say.

Neko Haruko
Thu, 07-07-2005, 11:04 PM
I really liked this chapter. Awesome Sakura Action.
And for you Sakura haters. Atleast she is more useful than before.
She is actually doing something besides Crying and Screaming "SASUKE-KUN!!!!!!"

Honoko
Thu, 07-07-2005, 11:09 PM
while i'm happy that sakura's more "useful", i'm still a bit wary about her role. so far, "actually doing something" has involved medical/healing ability, smashing large objects, and finally having ONE line that inserted a potential plot device.

for a female ninja character, i'm rooting for a more ninja-ish ability-- i'm almost positive that if she ever gets around to learning genjutsu, combining that w/ her chakra muscle will kick ass.

nests
Fri, 07-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Man every puppet just keeps getting crazier and crazier I hope Sakura leves Sasori up to Chiyo to go help Naruto
For some reason I get the fealing that Sasuke might just show up to save the day. Since he has to be looking for Itachi and what better way to find out then beat it out of one of the Akatsuki members.

Roko
Fri, 07-08-2005, 11:59 AM
That would be cool but I highly doubt Oro would let him go. If he does show up, it'll be with either Oro or that glasses guy (forgot his name again), or both. Hope we get to see more awesome puppets.

Neko Haruko
Fri, 07-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by: Roko
That would be cool but I highly doubt Oro would let him go. If he does show up, it'll be with either Oro or that glasses guy (forgot his name again), or both. Hope we get to see more awesome puppets.
The glasses guy is Kabuto. And I dun think Kishimoto would make Sasuke appear this early.

|3UCK W1LD
Fri, 07-08-2005, 01:32 PM
hey im new at the forums

yea ch 267 was interesting seems every1 in Akatsuki has sum thing screwed up about them

how do u add pictures 2 the end of ur response?

Try reading the two threads in this forum (http://forums.gotwoot.net/categories.cfm?catid=58&entercat=y). Also, read the FAQ (http://forums.gotwoot.net/faq.cfm) for using images in sigs. I personally gave you the links to the rules, so it should be impossible for you to break any rule.

GotWoot Moderator

Konohamaru
Fri, 07-08-2005, 02:39 PM
haha bring on the parents! UR GROUNDED SASORI FOR 2 MONTHS!

I had a feeling it would be his parents or at least something he created first. Seems to me each member of akatsuki are all quite young. Young, strong and smart. They all seem to search for more power to their abilities.

Yes it would be cool if Sasuke comes and saves the day in a blink of an eye thing but I don't think he will appear again for a long while. When we do see him, I hope he looks different and would prolly act a bit like Itachi to some extent. Hmmz.

Assertn
Fri, 07-08-2005, 05:09 PM
sasuke wont be stronger than an akatsuki member
in order for that to happen, he would have to surpass orochimaru

which i doubt oro would allow to happen

Sidnne
Fri, 07-08-2005, 05:48 PM
No, Oro definately wouldn't allow that to happen. He wouldn't be able to use Sasuke's body if Sasuke became stronger than Oro. That was why Oro couldn't use Itachi and went after Sasuke.

There are a lot of ways that the current battles could play out. We have to account for Team Gai finishing off the clones and joining the fights at the cave. There is also the possibilty of one pair defeating or being defeated by their opponent and the winner joining the other fight.

Kishi likes to throw twists and surprises at us during these fights, so that is what I'm expecting here. But, I doubt we will see Sasuke any time soon. I'm going to stick by my original prediction that Itachi will somehow intervene and possibly kill Sasori in order to prevent him from acquiring the kyuubi.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 07-08-2005, 06:00 PM
I like how Sakura talk to Sasori like he was a weak ass ninja...... Why must they all talk so big when they are so weak...

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 07-08-2005, 06:25 PM
Sakura can't even succeed at killing herself.

She's dead to me.

Neko Haruko
Fri, 07-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
Sakura can't even succeed at killing herself.

She's dead to me.

\-__________________-;; She wasn't even trying to kill herself! and if it weren't Sakura they may not even be in there! Kankuro would be dead. The would be delayed to enter the cave. and Chiyoo(however you spell it) may be dead.....

Hakeem_2[/b]1I like how Sakura talk to Sasori like he was a weak ass ninja...... Why must they all talk so big when they are so weak...

Ah... So does tthat mean Naruto is weak? Because he says he is going to kill people alot.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 07-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Yeah well, she didn't know it wouldn't kill her.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-09-2005, 09:24 AM
That was awesome, I like when they bring up old stuff and develop it (Sasori was paired with Oro and aided in killing the 4th kazekage etc).
Also, too bad Sakura didn't die. I don't care if she has become "useful", I still hate her. She's just a posing wannabe moron. Nice ass though.

I WANT MORE

Masamune
Sat, 07-09-2005, 11:14 AM
it doesnt matter if sakura became more useful , she's up against akatsuki now. These are the elite. The top ninja. On par with the best of the 5 countries , if not better.

It doesn't matter how "useful she is"

lets face it. only thing she got , we've seen so far is strength. she didnt dodge all those attacks. Chiyo manipulated her body. This is akatsuki. useful isnt good enough here. You have be fucking amazing to cut it here.
Sakura should die right here.

Neko Haruko
Sat, 07-09-2005, 11:37 AM
YEAH! INO AND HINATA AND TENTEN AND SHOULD DIE TOO! THEY ARE USELESS! HINATA IS SAPPY and liek shit. ino is more useless than sakura, tenten is liek pointless and every girl should just leik die. lolz!

[/Sarcasm]

... NOTHING satifies you people. I mean, this is a character TRYING to develop. It has only been a few chapters since the Kakashi Gaiden. Give her time. I mean, she WAS trained by a sannin. Do you really think Kishimoto would make a weak character be trained by a sannin and still be weak?

elmojo
Sat, 07-09-2005, 12:09 PM
to all the sakura haters: give her credit that was freakin awsome, shes becoming a lead character instead of a lacky I dont like sakura that much but im beginning to like what i see way more than i used to, i hope she does more bad ass moves like this

SASORI WITH ORO , oh man thats propably the best team ever.. sasori's puppets are extremelly fun to watch and i really want to see his parents fight.... does anyone think old lady can control 2 puppets + sakura?

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-09-2005, 12:20 PM
"YEAH! INO AND HINATA AND TENTEN AND SHOULD DIE TOO! THEY ARE USELESS! HINATA IS SAPPY and liek shit. ino is more useless than sakura, tenten is liek pointless and every girl should just leik die. lolz!

[/Sarcasm]"

Too bad it was sarcasm, it sounded pretty good. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Anyway, all of the Sakura fanboys seem to forget that before this supposed "development" of her character, she has been useless and a fucking annoying whiner for 260 chapters. Are we just supposed to say "okay, after 5 years, Sakura finally does something... she roolzz!111". No sir. My hate for her cannot be changed unless she sacrifices herself to save Deidara or something (which isn't going to happen because Deidara is TEH EVILZ)

Assertn
Sat, 07-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by: Sidnne
There are a lot of ways that the current battles could play out. We have to account for Team Gai finishing off the clones and joining the fights at the cave. There is also the possibilty of one pair defeating or being defeated by their opponent and the winner joining the other fight.

That is an interesting idea.....although considering that these clones are meant to just serve a purpose as "traps"....i dont think they would develop a conscious and decide to go on a rampage killing all the good guys...they're probably just sophisticated enough to imitate the movements of the person that triggered the trap....

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
That was awesome, I like when they bring up old stuff and develop it (Sasori was paired with Oro and aided in killing the 4th kazekage etc).

I dont really understand that, actually......
Oro killed the 4th kazekage AFTER he left the akatsuki

I'm more inclined to believe that chiyo was referring to sasori's affiliation with the man that killed the 4th

nests
Sat, 07-09-2005, 02:04 PM
Wait Orochimatu was not with Sasori when they killed the forth Kazakage he would have left the Akatsuki already. I still want to know how does making a puppet out of someone make it different than any other puppet do they use the person chakra or something.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 07-09-2005, 02:21 PM
maybe he was speaking about the man in chapter 247, Yuura?

actually, i'm reading chapter 247 again, and they say 'Sasori, your husband should watch too... yeah', wasn't Sasori a male?

things are fucked up.

elmojo
Sat, 07-09-2005, 03:52 PM
actually .. i dont recall anyone referring sasori as a male, other than chiyo calling him her grandson so ig uess.. he's gay like some people said?

Sidnne
Sat, 07-09-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Originally posted by: Sidnne

That is an interesting idea.....although considering that these clones are meant to just serve a purpose as "traps"....i dont think they would develop a conscious and decide to go on a rampage killing all the good guys...they're probably just sophisticated enough to imitate the movements of the person that triggered the trap....

Well, I wasn't refering to the clones joining the fight. When I said "pair" I was referring to Sakura/Chiyo and Naruto/Kakashi. Meaning, lets say, Sakura and Chiyo are defeated by Sasori, and Sasori goes outside to help Deidara against Naruto and Kakashi.

But now that you meantion it... that would be kind of cool. Could you imagine if Team Gai shows up at the cave and Kakashi is expecting them to help and it turns out to be the clones?

Originally posted by: elmojo
actually .. i dont recall anyone referring sasori as a male

Sasori is a male. He was first introduced as a male back when they captured Gaara. Baki told Chiyo that her Grandson was in Akatsuki. And Chiyo constantly referring to Sasori as her grandson.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by: elmojo
actually .. i dont recall anyone referring sasori as a male, other than chiyo calling him her grandson so ig uess.. he's gay like some people said?

Yeah he's probably gay, I bet Kishimoto made someone say "husband" out of the blue because Sasori's sexual orientation is such an enormous plotpoint and is therefore worthy of being revealed before his past or anything else related to him.

OR MAYBE IT WAS A TRANSLATION ERROR? ;D

Death BOO Z
Sat, 07-09-2005, 04:26 PM
so you're saying that Deidara said 'danna' and meant that as in master, which in Sasori's case is chiyo?

can someone with japanese knowledge confirm this?

PSJ
Sat, 07-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Wow Sasori is even cooler than i thought he would be. Making puppet's out of your parents is just brutal. Add to that making a puppet out of the strongest Kazekage ever. This guy is awesome.

Sakura is still pretty much useless as she hasn't done anything yet, Chiyo is fighting for 2 and without much problem. The old hag still got some energy left.

ChaosK
Sat, 07-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by: nests
Wait Orochimatu was not with Sasori when they killed the forth Kazakage he would have left the Akatsuki already. I still want to know how does making a puppet out of someone make it different than any other puppet do they use the person chakra or something.

well it most likely has more flexibility because of human joints and also, it has a great psycological impact on whoever they're facing, like chiyo seeing the 3rd kazekage got her all shocked up for a few seconds and no doubt, sasori will have a hard time destroying the puppets that look like his parents. thats why chiyo summoned those two.

and PSJ what do you mean sakura hasnt done anything?! shes freaked out, thought about sasuke five times in the last 5 chapters, and freaked out some more...and finally destroyed sasori's first puppet...then continued freaking out! very productive compared to her usual performence. "SASUKE!!! NOOOO AIIIEEE!" compared to "SASUKE!! DIE SASORI! *ANGST*"

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-09-2005, 06:37 PM
Why doesn't Kishi just give Sakura a fucking jutsu? Can it really be that hard?
I mean seriously she's supposed to be the female main character of the damn series and in 267 chapters she hasn't even done A JUTSU?!!!!

And no Kawarimi doesn't count.

God, Sakura sucks so damn much. Just kill her already.

Masamune
Sat, 07-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by: Neko Haruko
YEAH! INO AND HINATA AND TENTEN AND SHOULD DIE TOO! THEY ARE USELESS! HINATA IS SAPPY and liek shit. ino is more useless than sakura, tenten is liek pointless and every girl should just leik die. lolz!

[/Sarcasm]

... NOTHING satifies you people. I mean, this is a character TRYING to develop. It has only been a few chapters since the Kakashi Gaiden. Give her time. I mean, she WAS trained by a sannin. Do you really think Kishimoto would make a weak character be trained by a sannin and still be weak?

if this charactar was TRYING to develop the character wouldnt go into a no win situation. you're gonne die when you're going to confront who are on par with the ones who trained you. in fact if she wanted to live and "develop" she should run so fast away from akatsuki that the 4th's flash no jutsu looks slow.

of course no one dies in naruto though.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 07-09-2005, 07:23 PM
I mean seriously she's supposed to be the female main character of the damn series and in 267 chapters she hasn't even done A JUTSU?!!!!

And no Kawarimi doesn't count.

God, Sakura sucks so damn much. Just kill her already.

Exaclty!! With a jutsu she can atleast do something then just.... doing nothing all the time.

It would have been better if Hinata was the main female character cause her Hyouga theq can help the team unlike Sakura whos role is to be saved all the time.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 07-09-2005, 07:37 PM
it could be really better if Kishimoto would have courage to kill of charecters, or at least was inspired enough to change main charecters.
i'll give you examples.
1. Gantz: you never know who's gonna live in the next volume, so far at least a handful of 'main' charecters died without any agonizing death scenes, which ws really cool.
2. DB/Z: Toriyama kept changing the main charecters through the story, it sarted with Goku, Bulma and Krillin, and moved on to Tien, Piccolo, Gohan, Vegita, Trunks, 18, Goten, supreme Kai and so on. So it didn't have to come up with ridiculous ideas of powering up to keep the others at the same level of Goku, when people were deemed too weak to continue fighting for the sake of the universe, they simply stopped doing so and stayed in the background.

now, won't you think that Naruto traveling with Gaara and Neji would be a much more intresting team than Naruto traveling with Sakura and Kakashi?

Neko Haruko
Sat, 07-09-2005, 11:33 PM
Uh.... healing Jutsu? And also. It has only been a few chapters and kishi is drawing things out. So will you just be patient and stop ranting? Please with a chocolate covered cherry on top?

Zhan
Sun, 07-10-2005, 12:51 AM
I'm pretty sure Tsunade has already taught her how to summon....just that we havent seen anything yet =)

kAi
Sun, 07-10-2005, 02:33 AM
I like the interesting positions you see Sakura in, hehe, topped off with her outfit.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-10-2005, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by: Neko Haruko

Uh.... healing Jutsu? And also. It has only been a few chapters and kishi is drawing things out. So will you just be patient and stop ranting? Please with a chocolate covered cherry on top?

Be patient? It's been FIVE YEARS.

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 07-10-2005, 04:35 AM
lol c'mon now she's used kawarimi no jutsu before and uhmmm bunshin no jutsu

Assertn
Sun, 07-10-2005, 12:50 PM
the whole "husband" thing with sasori was a translation error. If you follow shannaro's translations....they added a note that explains the "danna" suffix, which has multiple meanings, including "husband"

shannaro's releases add lots of interesting little facts

Hakeem_21
Sun, 07-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
it could be really better if Kishimoto would have courage to kill of charecters, or at least was inspired enough to change main charecters.
i'll give you examples.
1. Gantz: you never know who's gonna live in the next volume, so far at least a handful of 'main' charecters died without any agonizing death scenes, which ws really cool.
2. DB/Z: Toriyama kept changing the main charecters through the story, it sarted with Goku, Bulma and Krillin, and moved on to Tien, Piccolo, Gohan, Vegita, Trunks, 18, Goten, supreme Kai and so on. So it didn't have to come up with ridiculous ideas of powering up to keep the others at the same level of Goku, when people were deemed too weak to continue fighting for the sake of the universe, they simply stopped doing so and stayed in the background.

now, won't you think that Naruto traveling with Gaara and Neji would be a much more intresting team than Naruto traveling with Sakura and Kakashi?

Naruto,Gaara,Neji in the same team would be so cool cause of thier skills and would really give me the passion i had for this manga before but sadly that will never happen cause Kishi cant dump Sakura......

|3UCK W1LD
Sun, 07-10-2005, 03:45 PM
if Sakura was training wit Tsunade wheres the healing jutsu cuz she revieved a dead fish in the earlier chapters but she had 2 go all stupid and blow her self outta the poison cloud, and thing was she wasnt moving on her own thru the whole battle it was all the old lady's doing so she's almost useless in this fight.

Neko Haruko
Sun, 07-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by: |3UCK W1LD
if Sakura was training wit Tsunade wheres the healing jutsu cuz she revieved a dead fish in the earlier chapters but she had 2 go all stupid and blow her self outta the poison cloud, and thing was she wasnt moving on her own thru the whole battle it was all the old lady's doing so she's almost useless in this fight.
k. First of all. You need to learn english, and Second, I give up. I just can't fight with you Sakura haters anymore, you just stress me out too much.
And for something on topic....
Sasori is cute but creeps me out. I can't wait till Friday or so.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 07-10-2005, 04:13 PM
actually, |3UCK W1LD brings up a good point, somewhere in his creepy sentence formation.
Tsunade's trainning was primermly for Sakura to become a medical ninja, but it seems that all of her abilities are directed for close quarter combat, and those two conflict with each other.
what's the point having a medical ninja in the team if that person is the first to get hurt? won't it seem more logical to keep rookie medical ninjas weak at taijutsu, so that they won't feel like jumping into the heat of battle and dying? espically considering that medical trainning was said to take a long time?

or am I just thinking into this too much, possibly becasue i hate Sakura?

other than that, i'm generally dissapointed from the akatsuki members, i expected them to be so badass that they won't even need to use special jutsus to win, I was hoping to see real ninja tools (like the road nails, or the climbing claw and the kite parachute) being used wisely and combined with decent teamwork and tacitcs.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-10-2005, 04:19 PM
I think the main reason to why Sakura doesn't have a jutsu is because Kishi doesn't even regard her as a real character, but rather as the obligatory fanservice tool. And being one of the guys who has used pictures of Sakura's ass as wallpaper, I'd say he succeeds quite well. I mean who really cares about her, or her jutsus, when her existence provides us with endless sources of hentai?

Death BOO Z
Sun, 07-10-2005, 04:32 PM
I've gone throguh a few Naruto Doujinchis (both hentain and 'noraml' ones), i haven't seen even one that had Sakura in it ...
actaully, they all gave me the creeps, espically the 'normal' ones, i had no problems seeing Naruto's sexy no jutsu skull raping Hinata, or the genric chunins ass raping Anko with the hokage... but the plotical (Plot+ tical) ones were creepy, Naruto and Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi, Kakashi and Iruka, Kakashi and the 4th, i almost wished someone would nail my eyes out, the terror.

so anyway, I haven't seen any Sakura hentai, quite a suprise, actually.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-10-2005, 04:37 PM
I have a few Sakura ones, they are decent, but mainly the h-doujins are about Hinata (bloody japs and their fascination with shy planks). And yeah there's a whole lot of Anko too, which is too bad, because Kurenai is much hotter. By the way those homosexual doujins are not called hentai, they are called "yaoi", and you should indeed steer clear of it if you value your eyes.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 07-10-2005, 04:59 PM
nope, weren't yaoi, i've went throguh a bits of them, no visible sex, just the 'morning after' scenes, which makes i shonen-ai... it's still creepy, though.

now, let's leave the sick hentai to the japanese fans, it gives me nightmares, i think a change of topic is in need here, let's go back to bitching about the chapter...
i've got something, i'm now declaring Sasori to be stupid becuase he uses breath poison instead of chemical that get absorbed through the skin, which fit him much better, since he usually spends time inside the doll, and his usual partner (deidara) can fly into the air and avoid it.
so anyway, someone should tell to stop nitpicking, anything to get my mind of the prvious three posts. please.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 07-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Where do you find Naruto hentai?

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-10-2005, 05:12 PM
You got PM.
Now... let's get back on topic (though of course I wouldn't mind a hentai discussion, but it's unfortunately against the rules).

So yeah, Sasori rules and Sakura sucks.

telemari
Sun, 07-10-2005, 05:18 PM
Death BOO Z: Medical ninjas are closecombat because theyr traning include body modifications. Superhuman might, superhuman speed and chakra blades looks more like side effect of medical training, bu they are not much useful in longrange combat.

Knives122
Sun, 07-10-2005, 05:20 PM
I actually think Chiyo is cooler then Sasori to tell you the truth. he may be a puppet master, but Chiyo's the one that trained him(yeah I know about the whole Student becoming the master crap). But after this flashback is over hopefully we can a real fight.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-10-2005, 06:30 PM
I look more forward to the flashback than the actual fight. Sasori's past is intriguating in my eyes since Kakashi's father is also in it.

On another note,

Jesus fucking christ stop PMing me about the hentai, you are killing my inbox assholes!

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 07-10-2005, 06:41 PM
I bet they're the same people who found something psychologically wrong with those who look at animated nekkid pictures in that other thread.

Prof. Chaos
Sun, 07-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Look at Kabuto. He's a bad ass mo-fo who is a medical ninja.

(not serious here) Sakura needs to be more like him. Maybe inch her way in, kill Kabuto and take his spot, then finally get to f*** Sasuke.

Neko Haruko
Sun, 07-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by: Prof. Chaos
Look at Kabuto. He's a bad ass mo-fo who is a medical ninja.

(not serious here) Sakura needs to be more like him. Maybe inch her way in, kill Kabuto and take his spot, then finally get to f*** Sasuke.

Scary yet good idea. I actually have a hentai pic of that. *runs from scary mods*

Knives122
Sun, 07-10-2005, 10:20 PM
you people and you Naruto hentai.

anywho, the fact of the matter is that inorder for Sakura to "kill" Kabuto, she would need to be at Kakashis level or higher (refering to what Oro said back in the Chuunin exams)

kAi
Sun, 07-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Sakura wont be able to take on Kabuto yet, no way.

Only if Kabuto was a vegetable could she beat him.

Jaredster
Mon, 07-11-2005, 12:49 AM
sasuke wont be stronger than an akatsuki member
in order for that to happen, he would have to surpass orochimaru

which i doubt oro would allow to happen

Sasuke will gain the Mangekyou Sharingan from making friends with Kabuto and killing him. Mangekyou Sharingan has three different techniques: Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi and possibly Susanoo since in Japanese mythology, Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and Susanoo were siblings. Susanoo is the slayer of the eight-headed serpent Orochi, most likely hinting at a future battle between Sasuke and Orochimaru.

Assertn
Mon, 07-11-2005, 01:21 AM
sasuke will never have mangekyou.....unless he finds another way to get it besides killing his best friend. Because kabuto will NEVER be sasuke's best friend

Zhan
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:12 AM
[/quote]Sasuke will gain the Mangekyou Sharingan from making friends with Kabuto and killing him. Mangekyou Sharingan has three different techniques: Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi and possibly Susanoo since in Japanese mythology, Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and Susanoo were siblings. Susanoo is the slayer of the eight-headed serpent Orochi, most likely hinting at a future battle between Sasuke and Orochimaru.[/quote]

I heard Susanoo is a storm god, so if Itachi has Susanoo then wow he can control the weather!!!! =D

basey44
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:28 AM
can u tell him to make it sunny tomorrow, i wanna wash my car

Jaredster
Mon, 07-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by: ZhanZhao
Sasuke will gain the Mangekyou Sharingan from making friends with Kabuto and killing him. Mangekyou Sharingan has three different techniques: Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi and possibly Susanoo since in Japanese mythology, Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and Susanoo were siblings. Susanoo is the slayer of the eight-headed serpent Orochi, most likely hinting at a future battle between Sasuke and Orochimaru.[/quote]

I heard Susanoo is a storm god, so if Itachi has Susanoo then wow he can control the weather!!!! =D[/quote]

Amaterasu - Ninjutsu
Tsukiyomi - Genjutsu
Susanoo - Has to be Taijutsu

Knives122
Mon, 07-11-2005, 05:23 PM
you also have to look at what they do

Amaterasu - a ninjutsu that destroys every things it touches
Tsukiyomi - technically destroys the mind/stress the mind out (it seems like it can do that)
Susanoo - might be able to destroy the body if it is taijutsu

mage
Mon, 07-11-2005, 05:51 PM
naruto is still sasuke's best friend whether he likes him at the moment or not. why would kabuto ever be his best friend?

Jaredster
Mon, 07-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Meh, he could also make friends with Orochimaru and then kill him, but that sounds as unlikely as him making friends with Kabuto.

kAi
Mon, 07-11-2005, 10:07 PM
No one would be able to replace Naruto for Sasuke.

I think Itachi just doesn't know there is another way to gain Mangekyou, or it hasn't been achieved that way before, as there were/is only 3 people able to achieve Mangekyou, they just found out that killing your best friend will give you the technique, but there will most likely be a way by saving your best friend or having a change of heart similar to how Sasuke achieved his third pupil.

Psyke
Tue, 07-12-2005, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by: Jaredster
Meh, he could also make friends with Orochimaru and then kill him, but that sounds as unlikely as him making friends with Kabuto.

Having the intent to kill some one will never make that person a friend, much less a best friend. There's a reason why the term "best friends" are used. You can't just know some one for the sake of killing him.

Raven
Tue, 07-12-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
Tsunade's trainning was primermly for Sakura to become a medical ninja, but it seems that all of her abilities are directed for close quarter combat, and those two conflict with each other.
what's the point having a medical ninja in the team if that person is the first to get hurt? won't it seem more logical to keep rookie medical ninjas weak at taijutsu, so that they won't feel like jumping into the heat of battle and dying? espically considering that medical trainning was said to take a long time?
Look at Tsunade. Basically Sakura has been trained to be her clone. When Tsunade was first introduced, why didn't anyone ask the same questions? Because we all assumed that maybe she got her strength/close combat skills BEFORE her medical ones?

Assertn
Wed, 07-13-2005, 12:44 PM
alot of offensive medical jutsus deal directly with the opponent's body, as well (ie, chakra scalpal, that nervous system deallie, etc). If a medical ninja is going to have any combat ability, it's going to be close combat.

XanBcoo
Wed, 07-13-2005, 03:17 PM
yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that it's kinda dumb to have a medic fight in close range, or fight at all for that matter. I guess that's why they're called ninjas though, and not doctors.

Assertn
Thu, 07-14-2005, 01:13 PM
yeah, well....at this point though....they really can't afford to not have everyone involved in the fighting

XanBcoo
Thu, 07-14-2005, 03:12 PM
oh I know.
I was just agreeing it's odd. A medic is no good if they're forced into close combat and put in serious danger. People need medics to LIVE.

Jman
Thu, 07-14-2005, 08:57 PM
Inane 267 out
Inane 267 torrent link (http://www.gm-realm.net/showthread.php?t=80)

Masamune
Fri, 07-15-2005, 04:34 AM
inane also released a joke chapter of 267 for anyone thats interested.

EDIT: ARGH So Much Special Coloured Pages SOMEBODY Tell Me What Is Sasori's Real Hair Colour!!! Mindrape

Munsu
Wed, 07-20-2005, 03:57 AM
sasuke will never have mangekyou.....unless he finds another way to get it besides killing his best friend. Because kabuto will NEVER be sasuke's best friend

Doesn't Sasuke already thinking that he killed Naruto qualify as a method of obtaining the mangekyou?

Zhan
Wed, 07-20-2005, 03:15 PM
He won't get mangekyou, that'll be contradicting to what he said about finding power his own way.