PDA

View Full Version : Episode 142 Discussion

Foomanchew24
Thu, 07-07-2005, 02:25 AM
I can't wait to see the rest of these fillers, this was one awesome episode.

Neko Haruko
Thu, 07-07-2005, 02:54 AM
Aw poo! I got beat again at making a topic!!! =(

Tenten I thoght lookd very cute in this episode.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/HaruL/tenten72.jpg
^^ I like Tenten. I wish there was more Tenten action though...

I personally didn't like the new ending. I mean, I guess it is fine for this filler Arc, biut it just isn't very fitting to naruto.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 02:56 AM
I haven't seen it yet, but seeing as it has Tenten, Kurenai & Asuma it can't be worse than the last filler arc... or can it?
Also, of course the new outro sucks. I mean it's Naruto we're talking about i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-07-2005, 02:56 AM
I liked the new Outro, I mean, the song sucked, but the cartoon was hysterically retarded.

What is up with that look on Tenten? She's got a thing for Lee now? Not that I can blame her. Ladies love eyebrows!

Great stuff at the begining of the episode, but I suspect none of that was filler. The stuff with the prison...I dunno, it's already better than the last filler, but I sure wish we had actually got to see Asuma and Kurenai fight.

And the lava prison? I guess its nice to see that the Fire country actually has some Fire in it instead of just trees.

Seriously though, from watching the beginning half, I was thinking that for a minute they were actually gonna do a filler centered on another team(Kiba's), but they just dashed my hopes.

And what's with the fucking kids all waving off the fucking Sand nin? I wonder how many of those kids parents the Sand ninjas killed when they attacked a few months ago? You ever think about that you little punks? Gaara is gonna fuck your shit up if you don't leave him the fuck alone! Yeah! Run bitches! Run from the sand demon!

Shino rules as he always does. Kiba's all, "Yeah the mission was awsome, so awsome if I told you about it it would rock your face off so I won't." And Shino is all, "I don't think so bitch. Your gonna tell me all about that shit cause its about Teamwork motherfucker. Teamwork!"

Turkish-S
Thu, 07-07-2005, 04:12 AM
nice epi....
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/744/ororrororor2jf.jpg
but when i saw this i thought naruto would say something like :'i won't forgive him"
and was it only me or were the character's realy bigger... shino lee kiba all looked like 2 age's older..

ES
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:03 AM
This Episode Reminded me of three...erhm...somethings...

Starballz, Anime Fiction and Sailormoon and the 7 balls...all because of the animation.

Ah...fun times...

mage
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:24 AM
only watched the raw so far. what's these ridiculous character designs? what the fuck? goddamn morons make these fillers i swear. and they made tentens hands look like she's either super fat or wearing skin colored gloves. you dont get those kinds of lines on your wrist when you bend your hand back unless youre 1500 pounds.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:31 AM
This was pretty good actually, roughly half of it was manga material and some of the additions I actually liked.
I guess it's a rational move to use Mizuki again seeing as Kishimoto would never recycle that character.
It's too bad Mizuki sucks, because he looks pretty cool. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Other than that the episode was fucking stupid as Naruto fillers always are "they killed their partners because they were hungry". Like.. wtf?!
"Legendary Stupid Brothers". OH NOOO~!!

Oh and the ending sucked. It's amazing how Naruto manages to make each new song worse than the last.

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 07-07-2005, 06:34 AM
bah i actually lost some IQ points watching this crap, please return to the actual story line these fillers suck donkey balls

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-07-2005, 06:43 AM
only watched the raw so far. what's these ridiculous character designs? what the fuck? goddamn morons make these fillers i swear. and they made tentens hands look like she's either super fat or wearing skin colored gloves. you dont get those kinds of lines on your wrist when you bend your hand back unless youre 1500 pounds.

Jesus christ man you need a fucking hobby.

ChibiYali
Thu, 07-07-2005, 07:50 AM
I liked the older look on shikamaru, to be honest..

apart from that, an okay episode... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 08:16 AM
I liked that Shikamaru is now an academy teacher, actually.
Things progress quite quickly in Naruto don't they? With promotions and so on.

Vokalyzd
Thu, 07-07-2005, 08:33 AM
I watched that episode on WInamp on fullscreen and I can't believe that was the ending..that left me incredibly disappointed how there were no fight scenes whatsoever when the whole second half was leading up to it. I at least wanted to see "T3h l337 St00p1d Brothers" fighting style but that has to be one of the most boring episode ever...excluding the flashback cheesy episodes...I can't wait until they get to the storyline..2 more fillers folks..just 2 more...

Illianna
Thu, 07-07-2005, 08:41 AM
*blinks* I don't know why but the new ending reminds me way too much of FLCL...but the episode wasn't that bad. I couldn't beleive how ripped Lee looked though. OMG *drool*

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 08:47 AM
hah, yeah, I noticed that too. Lee has never looked as muscular as he did in that particular scene.

FANSERVICE!!1

Foomanchew24
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:06 AM
I was being sarcastic when I said this was an awesome episode, seemed like a sitcom, all campy and shit. The mood and overall goofiness of the episode was all wrong for Naruto, everything seemed all sweet and retarded, just like the legendary stupid brothers. This should be called "The make you stupid for watching arc." I hope its only three eps long like one of the above posters said but we will see. Until then I cant wait to se the next craptastic episode, woo hoo!

XanBcoo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Haven't seen the ep yet, but how much of it is actual filler??

So Shika is an academy teacher now? *must download*

Munsu
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:29 AM
Looks like the beginning of another small meaningless arc... damn you Kishimoto for taking a, who knows how many months, break from writing the manga...

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo
Haven't seen the ep yet, but how much of it is actual filler??

So Shika is an academy teacher now? *must download*

Roughly half of it... all the scenes with the other genin kids is manga material, as well as Sakura's scene in the beginning. Everything related to Mizuki, the prison and the stupid brothers etc is filler. It's quite easy to tell actually. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

basey44
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:41 AM
i wanna know who thinks of the name, i mean come on the legandary stupid brothers

also instead of jailing like a thousand ninjas so they can do manual labour on some silly island thing or watever a huge safety risk, i mean wouldnt it be better to just execute them instead. it was obvious as soon as we saw the prison that the guards were obviously understaffed

Tinks
Thu, 07-07-2005, 10:06 AM
Havent watched yet, but I have been anticipating a new intro myself... I expected it to happen at 140, but I suppose 150 will be the time for a change

Vokalyzd
Thu, 07-07-2005, 10:07 AM
What surprised me about this episode was the fact that "criminal ninjas" are kept in a prison rather than executed. I mean common..in real life, the prisoners are stripped with all weapons and the guardes are armed to the teeth..how would that be the case of ninjas? Wouldn't they still have their skills and techniques? The only thing you can really takea way are the kunais. They really need to think the filler episodes out at least..

KaneDragon
Thu, 07-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Yeah, surely they would execute the Stupid Brothers, since they're retarded, super-strong ninjas that killed their partners 'cause they were hungry and can leave the jail whenever they want...

Whatever. Now it's up to Naruto and his magical hunting pig to save the day!

What do you think Naruto was playing in the outro, a Playstation... a Dreamcast...?

Nin10doman
Thu, 07-07-2005, 12:12 PM
WTF is with this whole Mizuki-Orochimaru conspiracy crap? Why the hell would Orochimaru want Mizuki? Last I checked he got his ass kicked by Naruto (very easily, mind you) at the beginning. So I always thought he was kinda a pussy.

And I love how they keep his face in shadow, trying to make him look all badass. Not as if we've seen him before or anything.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6083/mizuki8fb.png

Oh yeah, he looks like a real threat...

In other news, I like the new outro. Not the song, but the animation for it.

ChaosK
Thu, 07-07-2005, 12:21 PM
i predict naruto throwing around random rasnegans...lets see if i was right in the next two episodes.

Nin10doman
Thu, 07-07-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
i predict naruto throwing around random rasnegans...lets see if i was right in the next two episodes.

Most likely.

But if Naruto kicks everyone in that prison's ass, yet two Jounins were defeated...

Yeah, he probably somehow will do just that, and once again the power levels of the ninjas will be all skewed...

Turkish-S
Thu, 07-07-2005, 12:30 PM
and tsunade said gather all jounin's that are free... i was like WTF 2?? what if a fucking war breaks out..?? you sit there with only 1 kage (a medic one not good for combat) 2 jounin's a bunch of chuunin's who are not verry strong in my eye's and a few genin's. WTF do you wan't to do with that??

Mut
Thu, 07-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally shitted out by: turkish-shikamaru
... 1 kage (a medic one not good for combat)...
Except that one medic nin can probably annihilate an entire army of ninjas by just pounding the ground and sinking them. Let's face it, for a medic nin, Tsunade is a ridiculously strong and is a skilled fighter.

Fudgeman
Thu, 07-07-2005, 12:42 PM
i think they just did this prison thing cuz they realized the oro shhit arc suxed shit so they stoped it, at least this one looks a LITTLE interesting in the tinyest way, did i mention narutos turning into dbz?

weakest anbu
Thu, 07-07-2005, 12:42 PM
I drew this ending 18 yrs ago with my pencile crayon.

Neko Haruko
Thu, 07-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by: weakest anbu
I drew this ending 18 yrs ago with my pencile crayon.

Yeah. I probably could too 15 years ago.
The filler doesn't seem so bad since it takes place in konoha. I just hope we get to seem more other team action. I really miss Hinata and Tenten =(

EDIT: Damn typos.......

Assertn
Thu, 07-07-2005, 02:40 PM
if it wasnt for the fact that characters, animation, facial expressions, dialogue, and slapstick comedy feels so half-assed in every single filler, i mightve almost been confused into thinking this could be legit. The ideas behind this story is great, but the execution of this episode just feels bland.

I was expecting mizuki to tell the brothers that naruto was the one with the snacks.....just so they would go to him and beat the shit out of him.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Havent watched yet, but I have been anticipating a new intro myself... I expected it to happen at 140, but I suppose 150 will be the time for a change

New intros are pretty much every 26 episodes on the nose. Twice a year essentially.

That prison though, yeah, that prison is rediculous. If your gonna have a prison for fucking ninja criminals, it has to be set up like a a super hero prison or something. You know, where every cell is designed to counteract the powers of the guy inside.

I mean fuck, you got guys that can walk out of their cell whenever they want. And then you got ninjas pocketing screwdrivers. Speaking of which, why the fuck did he even need to TAKE a screwdriver? He just had the Stupids bend his bars to get out!

XanBcoo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by: Tinks

There's a new Intro every 30 episodes or so.
We won't be seeing a new one for a while I think, seeing as No Boy No Cry premiered on ep. 130-something.

Edit: Oops, took me to long to make this post, didn't see DarthEnder's response

Assertn
Thu, 07-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
I mean fuck, you got guys that can walk out of their cell whenever they want. And then you got ninjas pocketing screwdrivers. Speaking of which, why the fuck did he even need to TAKE a screwdriver? He just had the Stupids bend his bars to get out!

the screwdriver is symbolism depicting the "unscrewing" of the metaphorical I-beam which balances the alignment between good and evil.

That or maybe he used it to hijack the food

jing
Thu, 07-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Why was all the criminal ninjas gathered in one area. That's pretty stupid. They should stop focusing on Orochimaru...

XanBcoo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 03:20 PM
Holy Crap, just watched the ep. Bad animation mostly but, man...

Shikamaru has got it BAD for Temari. I've always said this, and they are really laying it on thick now.

Tinks
Thu, 07-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Watched it
I wish Chouji had stayed skinny for some reason
I liked seeing all the characters in action again, I predict theyre all going to get involved in this filler arc before the series makes the jump everyone already knows its going to make
As for the ending sequence I think its one of if not the best the series has had so far, I like seeing the hand drawn animation and I agree the style is reminiscent of some FLCL
I also wish people would stop bitching so much really, I didnt see anything wrong with any of the art in the recent episode; also quit bitching about fillers, quit looking at it as a seperate entity and look at everything as a whole and realize that overall the series is amazing with how it has progressed since the beginning.

Doc
Thu, 07-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by: Vokalyzd
What surprised me about this episode was the fact that "criminal ninjas" are kept in a prison rather than executed. I mean common..in real life, the prisoners are stripped with all weapons and the guardes are armed to the teeth..how would that be the case of ninjas? Wouldn't they still have their skills and techniques? The only thing you can really takea way are the kunais. They really need to think the filler episodes out at least..

Well it would be easy to keep controlled if they were all given that chakra stopping medicine Tsunade used on Jiraiya

mage
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by: Fudgeman
did i mention narutos turning into dbz?

are you just noticing that now?

XanBcoo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Isn't there a thread where people can discuss DBZ and Naruto similarities?

Watching it again, I really like the ending animation. S'prettygood.
Chakra stopping medicine. Better than Nyquil

Roko
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:49 PM
nope, no thread, according to this thread (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=58&threadid=14910&enterthrea d=y) (first one under "Stop doing these").

About the ep: All I have to say is Kuso!!! Another filler arc... Hope we get to see more from Kurenai and Asuma at the very least.

Masamune
Thu, 07-07-2005, 06:10 PM
this episode rocked cause it had Shinichiro Miki in it.

thats the voice actor for mizuki. He does sandal-hat in bleach so thats instant coolness.

XanBcoo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by: Masamune
this episode rocked cause it had Shinichiro Miki in it.

thats the voice actor for mizuki. He does sandal-hat in bleach so thats instant coolness.

God, I KNEW that voice sounded familiar!
cool

Jeff_from_MD
Thu, 07-07-2005, 06:27 PM
man that sucks why the heck they let kurenai and asuma get owned by a buncha puny convicts? It better be that Konoha convicts are stronger than convicts of other villages.

Artris
Thu, 07-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Oh I don't know, could have something to do with the fact that it was >50 vs 2. Now if Tsunade got her ass kicked by convicts, then I would laugh.

What surprises me more is that they were left alive. I know its filler material, but seriously some of these convicts just murder for food right? Why would they let two Konoha nins live.

Vokalyzd
Thu, 07-07-2005, 07:22 PM
I wish Naruto and Hinata would get together already..i mean Sakura's useless..switch her with Hinata and we'd have something to watch..besides..they'd make beautifully strong babies..don't you think?

mage
Thu, 07-07-2005, 08:46 PM
I'm friends with one of Kishimoto's friends, and he says that Naruto can't have babies or they will come out looking like foxes.

Neko Haruko
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by: mage
I'm friends with one of Kishimoto's friends, and he says that Naruto can't have babies or they will come out looking like foxes.

MMhmm. Sure you are.

Tinks
Thu, 07-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by: mage

Originally posted by: Fudgeman
did i mention narutos turning into dbz?

are you just noticing that now?

When the show's story turns to trash along with its animation, and it takes two episodes for someone to throw a punch I'll take this comparison into consideration

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-07-2005, 10:55 PM
..besides..they'd make beautifully strong babies..don't you think?

Not unless Naruto passes fox demon through his ejaculation and Hinata doesn't pass introverted wuss on while raising them.

Hinata and Sasuke would have much more awsome kids. Best eyes ever dawg.

XanBcoo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 11:12 PM
And back we come to the byakuringan!

Something else, what is with Kankuro's face when he's saying goodbye to Shikamaru???
He looks like a freakin' robot! Perhaps the puppet master is actually the puppet?

I can see Shikamaru becoming Iruka for a group of students. At least they have teh same hairstyle.

DayoftheDante
Thu, 07-07-2005, 11:14 PM
Neji is now training with Hiashi. KICKASS. Sakura may finally be learning something useful. Cool. It looks as though Asuma and Kurenai were beaten by two trainables and an army of fudge packers...... wtf.

Xollence
Fri, 07-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Wow good episode, looks like things are finally back on track.

JuBeI_ YaGyu
Fri, 07-08-2005, 12:57 AM
Wow Great ep.....It was way better tahn the previous at least. Hey , it's cool that everyone is goinb back to hard-ass training and improve their skills, but i hope they really enphasize this on the series, I mean, that each character learns a lot of slick techniques and move faster and shit. They should make their bodies change liek they do in dragon ball, like they all get more muscles and shit...Man the ending was tight, i like the animation and the song is ok to i guess...........
Thursday joint & Naruto is the best join ever...

LowLifeEric
Fri, 07-08-2005, 01:06 AM
Heres what I can gather from this episode..

Naruto will supposedly kick all the jail mates asses... as usual... with his .. "I Wont Forgive You" line.. (cheeziest thing I've ever heard)

He is going to follow a pig.. (notice how all characters get freaked out by a talking frog.. but yet he understands a snorking pig)

The guy in the white.. steals a screw driver.. to steal buns.. for the .. "Legendary Stupid Brothers"

"They are so stupid they killed thei comrades for food" (But let me keep them in this jail where they can freely walk around, oh look, I have a few eggs on me.. I'll just throw it at them)

Two free jounins in the Hidden Village of Konoha.. RIGHT.. is Kakashi out in an S-Ranked mission by himself while he's at it?

Last but not least.. If you are in a jail.. surrounded by a few hundreds (if not thousands) of men.. After you beat up a female ninja.. you would assume SOME people try something on her.. instead of just leaving her on the floor there..

All in all.. Bad filler episode.

Jeff_from_MD
Fri, 07-08-2005, 01:23 AM
Something else, what is with Kankuro's face when he's saying goodbye to Shikamaru??? He looks like a freakin' robot!

yea the (outsourced) artists in charge of this episode didn't apply enough "eye liner" face paint on Kankuro in that shot. But at least Kurenai was looking mighty hot.

Tinks
Fri, 07-08-2005, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by: LowLifeEric
Heres what I can gather from this episode..

Naruto will supposedly kick all the jail mates asses... as usual... with his .. "I Wont Forgive You" line.. (cheeziest thing I've ever heard)

They reintroduced every character for a reason before the incident I am sure, which is going to be awesome to see if its what really happens

thoregundi
Fri, 07-08-2005, 05:25 AM
ya in a jail isnt it the prisoners who should be worried about what the guards are gonna do if they try to escape, not the guards worried about them ??, I liked this episode. its been a while since they played an episode with actual manga scenes in it.

ES
Fri, 07-08-2005, 07:14 AM
My only hope now is that they dont make this entire series in a big disapointment because of the moronically idiotic fillers....

Ah....fun times indeed.....

Inazuma
Fri, 07-08-2005, 07:16 AM
I hope Naruto will turn "Filler EPs Free" soon ... Cuz I think we all want the Anim to catch up with the manga. And the "Orochimaru conspiracy filler" not gonna help ...

Psyke
Fri, 07-08-2005, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by: Inazuma
I hope Naruto will turn "Filler EPs Free" soon ... Cuz I think we all want the Anim to catch up with the manga. And the "Orochimaru conspiracy filler" not gonna help ...

Once after the fillers end it's going to be the high way..... all the way.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Damn right. I used to say before the Sasuke chase arc that the anime viewers were in for the best part of Naruto, but that arc has nothing on what's currently going on in the manga. This filler will be worth every second of pain to endure (almost).

Rhanfahl
Fri, 07-08-2005, 10:25 AM

Well the only real way to lock up a ninja, is to

1 give them one of them seals like Naruto has, to fuck up their chakra
2 Cut off their hands and feet
3 Gouge out their eyes, cause they could be an Uchiha
4 Surgically remove all their bones
5 Frezze them in fucking carbonite
and most importantly
6 Make them watch "reality" TV all day and hear the same songs over and over again like on the radio

Then you'll have a bunch of prisoners that will crack and never do anything wrong again, partially cause they can't, and partially cause they'll be insane.

::Edit::

You know.. I just noticed something else. When Naruto got there Kurenai still had her clothes on....WTF is up with that? Big ninja prison and some fucking hot chick with red eyes comes strolling in the front door? These are the most mediocre and docile inmates I've ever seen. And where were all the guards? What were there like a grand total of like....um 3 in the whole fucking prison!?

This leaves me to this conclusion. Some of you are saying stop bitching about the fillers. Well, in one way you're right, stop bitching cause no matter how much you do its not going to make it any better! But on the other hand with this episode its very clear what was filler and what was not. If you cannot tell the difference , you have no mental analytical depth to your brain at all.

Aeon
Fri, 07-08-2005, 11:09 AM
This ep was great. I don't even care about Naruto, after 2years Neji is gonna be so bad ass after being trained by Hiashi i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. To who ever said something about Oro wanting Mizuki that's wrong he could care less bout him what he wanted was the scroll. And to who ever went on about the prison not having enough guards it's only been said like 10x that they do not have enough Ninja's after the attack which is the reason why the prison was guarded by a few Chuunins.

Aramis
Fri, 07-08-2005, 11:09 AM
i'll just try to ignore that, like other posters pointed out, this new arc is full of nonsense and try to predict the upcoming fight...
first, mass clones beat up all the mass production convicts, then stupid brothers join up and are very hungry and think rasengan looks like food and get their heads blown off. then mizuki gets pounded by another clone army...again.

Neko Haruko
Fri, 07-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by: Aramis
i'll just try to ignore that, like other posters pointed out, this new arc is full of nonsense and try to predict the upcoming fight...
first, mass clones beat up all the mass production convicts, then stupid brothers join up and are very hungry and think rasengan looks like food and get their heads blown off. then mizuki gets pounded by another clone army...again.
That sounds very accurate. I hope Rasengan DOES blow off thier heads and a clone army beats the shit out of Mizuki.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-08-2005, 02:46 PM
You know, I didn't realize Naruto lived in Hyrule.

With Kisame and now these stupid brothers shows us that Naruto's world has Zora and Gorons its all so clear to me now.

I can't wait till he Naruto gets the Master Sword.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 07-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by: Aramis

They won't get their heads blown off. They may be slightly inconvenienced by the Rasengan to the head but let's face it, the move has lost its edge.

Jessper
Fri, 07-08-2005, 03:16 PM
You would think they might have created a seal for use in a prision like this so people can't just walk out of their cells... Anyways, it was great to see what the other gennin and shikamaru are doing again. I can't wait until we are out of this filler.

Assertn
Fri, 07-08-2005, 03:41 PM

With Kisame and now these stupid brothers shows us that Naruto's world has Zora and Gorons its all so clear to me now.

You'll have to wait for the 2nd movie to come out, where naruto will battle against Link for it

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-08-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

You'll have to wait for the 2nd movie to come out, where naruto will battle against Link for it

You'll also notice that that worthless prison is actually Ganon's castle from OoT. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jman
Fri, 07-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
I can't wait to see the rest of these fillers, this was one awesome episode.

no it wasn't. we didn't see when asuma and kurenai got whomped and wth happened to kakashi and anko?
anyways wtf is up with
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1986/bscap0293ck.jpg
/\__________
ll___________l
ll____WTF___ l
ll___________l
ll___________l
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 07-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Ehhh I've drilled uglier women than that before.

Inazuma
Fri, 07-08-2005, 06:37 PM
I'll would prefer The Anim to let us out of breath with a rapid manga plot rather than this " Let feed 'em with some shitty fillerz Nippon mate "

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Pisses me off. Those retarded brothers don't even belong in Naruto. They don't fit in at all.
And the way those guards (Jounin/Chuunin we've seen before! ) dealt with them was even worse!!
"Fuuuuh, just give dems fooood"
"oooooh, phew! I was scared for a second there because I'm a pussy"
I wish they hadn't used those two in that scene.
In any case, I really get the feeling that these filler are just proving that the anime has become conscious of it's popularity, and the writers are just gonna puke up mindless crap like this.
Whatever, it's our fault for watching it. Right?

masamuneehs
Fri, 07-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Must resist urge to download Naruto filler....

Click.. Click. Scroll. Click.

DOWNLOADING
"Damnit!!"
But people say it was good!??!

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Must resist urge to download Naruto filler....

Click.. Click. Scroll. Click.

DOWNLOADING
"Damnit!!"
But people say it was good!??!

I suppose this episode is worth downloading to see the scenes with all the other Genin.
That and, as Masamune said, because Shinichiro Miki is in it. I think he rocks even though he's playing a no good screwdriver theif.

xxnike629xx
Fri, 07-08-2005, 09:37 PM
I just want the anime to stop with these fillers. Filler episodes are great, but they get boring because people who also read the manga and watch the anime want to see the main plot in animated form.

kooshi
Fri, 07-08-2005, 09:55 PM
First half of this episode was fine. The later half was absolute crap.

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Does anyone know which chapters the manga material is from?
I gotta redownload and compare them 'cause I seriously don't remember Kankuro's painkiller-daze stare.

Vokalyzd
Sat, 07-09-2005, 01:07 AM
Well I don't read the manga so any episode of Naruto is better than none..here's my prediction for the next episode..Naruto feeds the UBER LEGENDARY STUPID BROTHERS some Ramen noodles..and that'll be the end of the episode..and Naruto needs more moves than Rasengan..or at least Summon the giant frog more..screw fighting fair..in every fight..just bring out the frog and let it do the dirty work..geeze..
kinda reminds me of Power Rangers
Go go Power rangers..

Psyke
Sat, 07-09-2005, 04:14 AM
This episode like the rest of the fillers was lousy. Plot was dumb and so many loop holes in the story. How can prisoners walk out and expect to be fed and in the end They DO have the pig as a cameo.

Solensean
Sat, 07-09-2005, 05:16 AM
Titles for the next episodes...

143 : Run, Tonton
144 : Rebirth Three People, One Team.
145 : Ino Shika Chou

Seems like we're not back on track yet.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-09-2005, 05:48 AM
WTF Ino Shika Chou?

Well at least the filler finally focuses on other teams than Naruto's.

basey44
Sat, 07-09-2005, 05:53 AM
i wouldnt count on it, its probably just ino-shika-chouji coming to rescue naruto

Solensean
Sat, 07-09-2005, 06:41 AM
Seeing how the emphasis is being put on Chouji, I would rather think that we'll gonna have a couple episodes based on their team...

Vokalyzd
Sat, 07-09-2005, 06:45 AM
Tottally irrelevant but we still don't know how Kakashi has his eye correct? I don't quite remember them mentioning it

xxnike629xx
Sat, 07-09-2005, 09:39 AM
well, what can you say? it's a freakin filler arc. the anime creators can and does make up stuff that really has nothing to do with the plot. i'd much rather see made up episodes about the characters and like training and what not in konoha. it would be so much better than the stuff we're getting. also, i wouldn't mine getting like 1 filler episode per 2 weeks only if they work on the animation and make the filler arcs much better..

i means what's up with a prison? the manga never had one. it's so lame that they come up with these things. and the legendary stupid brothers? that was the most retarded characters that i've seen in an anime. they look so out of place.

and the fact that kurenai and asuma were beaten by some group of prisoners, the stupidi brothers, and mizuki is kinda lame. i mean kurenai and asuma are jounin. they even fought with itachi and kisame and acutally mangaged to fight with them for a little while. i mean if they could handle 2 akatsuki members for a little bit, dont you think that they could've just beaten the prisoners, the stupid brothers, and mizuki easily?

i just hope that he filler arc ends soon. i want to see some of the manga's plot animated. i want to see the kakashi gaiden and the aftermath of the 2.5 years training, returning to konoha, and the current arc with the whole issue between gaara and akatsuki...

oh and better yet, why dont they just not make up episodes when the anime is catching up to the manga? they could just concentrate and on the manga only and after like 1 month, start showing the anime again...

Solensean
Sat, 07-09-2005, 10:46 AM
That's how it's going between anime and mangas since the beginning with long series...
I don't think it will change soon.

jing
Sat, 07-09-2005, 11:37 AM
For a filler arc, this is pretty crappy. How did the legendary stupid brothers learn to be a ninja if they are so stupid! These two characters are the lamest fat thing I ever saw, I hope they die next episode by the hands of Mizuki.

Neko Haruko
Sat, 07-09-2005, 02:21 PM
thge baka brothers will probably eat so much and explode. Then hungry little children can feed on thier corpses. Ok, maybe that is a bit gruesome. But maybe they are in jail for being so terrible in trying to be ninjas!

mage
Sat, 07-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by: xxnike629xx
oh and better yet, why dont they just not make up episodes when the anime is catching up to the manga? they could just concentrate and on the manga only and after like 1 month, start showing the anime again...

That would get them a whole two episodes worth. 4 manga chapters=2 anime episodes. As much as I hate to say it, it is probably better to show lame fillers instead of not showing it for several months and everyone forgetting about it.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Yes, and if the fillers are sooooo intolerable... DON'T WATCH THEM. You guys can always pretend that they don't exist.

Sure, they fuck up continuity sometimes and makes aspects of the show cheap... but so what? We all know it's just filler anyway.
Besides, it's fun to laugh at how much it sucks.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 07-09-2005, 06:17 PM
I like to believe I have options other than not watching, such as watching for free and crying about eeeeeeeeeverything that happens.

Masamune
Sat, 07-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Yes, and if the fillers are sooooo intolerable... DON'T WATCH THEM. You guys can always pretend that they don't exist.

Sure, they fuck up continuity sometimes and makes aspects of the show cheap... but so what? We all know it's just filler anyway.
Besides, it's fun to laugh at how much it sucks.

and we all love your short versions of them

XanBcoo
Sat, 07-09-2005, 07:14 PM
This was the only episode I've watched since 145. I shant be watching any more.

Terra's 60-second recaps are good enough for me.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-09-2005, 07:19 PM
I'm glad my epic re-enactions are coming to their rightful use. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Inazuma
Sat, 07-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Terra Should write the originals filler plots ... Then filler will worth somethin .. maybe ...

ShinobiNiNaritai
Sun, 07-10-2005, 01:20 AM
If they had shown the Asuma/Kurenai vs the prisoners fight then I think it would have greatly enhanced the episode and made it much better.
One of the more funny parts was when Naruto had gone through all the trouble of hiding himself in the toilet only to find that the scroll said Guts. I would have been pissed too :-)

American Hero
Sun, 07-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Quite frankly, I've had about all that I can take with the direction that Naruto is heading. This is ridiculous, people.

Alright, they stuck one, shitty filler in. That's to be expected. It was garbage but I was glad that it was over so I could get on with the rest of story.

Oh! Wait! Sorry pal, that's just not going to happen. We're going to stick an even more ass-backwards filler in. Hmm, what should it be about? Oh! I've got it! Let's take a decent character from the first episode that has filled his purpose and bring him back, ruining whatever value he had, so Naruto can get angry!! Grr!! But, to keep it up-to-date and to connect it with where the series is right now, we'll throw Orochimaru's name in there. Gold. Ok, now for the setting. Hmm. Well, it could only make sense that we hold it in a NINJA PRISON because it would be a silly idea to assume that renegade, murdering, psychotic ninja are executed. But wait! Aren't ninja are trained to use deception and distractions to their advantage and to become invisible, making it seem futile to lock hundreds of them up in a prison where you'd assume they'd easily escape?! Ha ha ha. What am I thinking? That's crazy talk. We need one more kicker to make this brilliant arc a masterpiece. Hmm. I've got it! Two fucking, fat-ass, retarded ninja brothers that will be drawn by a ten-year-old. Wow. They'll love it.

I'm serious, guys. This is shit any way you look at it.

[/rant]

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-10-2005, 05:16 PM
American Hero, stay active. We need fresh talents like you.

American Hero
Sun, 07-10-2005, 05:22 PM
I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-10-2005, 05:31 PM
I swear on Yzak's (divine creature in my avatar/banner) scar that I'm not being sarcastic.

Though I realize that this makes it sound like I'm sarcastic still. Oh the wonders of internet typing.
But honestly, I'm serious. What you wrote was hilarious and very true.

Neko Haruko
Sun, 07-10-2005, 05:43 PM
*sniffles* all I know is I WANT TENTEN!!! I dun wanna know more about Shika, Cou, and ino! I want tenten! i/expressions/brokenheart.gif Do you guys think there is a chance of more tenten after Chou, Shika, Ino? Like an eppie about them for once?

American Hero
Sun, 07-10-2005, 05:50 PM
I think the series has enough characters on his its hands to deal with.

Besides, Tenten sucks.

Neko Haruko
Sun, 07-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by: American Hero

Besides, Tenten sucks.
But she is so cute! Besides don't you want more Neji action? I know you people rather have blood and gore than romance and fanservice...

Knives122
Sun, 07-10-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I swear on Yzak's (divine creature in my avatar/banner) scar that I'm not being sarcastic.

Though I realize that this makes it sound like I'm sarcastic still. Oh the wonders of internet typing.
But honestly, I'm serious. What you wrote was hilarious and very true.

wait a minute.......hey, that scar isnt there anymore, so how can you swear on it?

and Tenten sucks until further notice, b/c she has done nothing to redeem herself.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Hey, don't get technical with me sonny!

American Hero
Sun, 07-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by: Neko Haruko

Originally posted by: American Hero

Besides, Tenten sucks.
But she is so cute! Besides don't you want more Neji action? I know you people rather have blood and gore than romance and fanservice...

You don't need Tenten in order to see Neji. This has already been proven.

Kaigi-san
Sun, 07-10-2005, 11:26 PM
This is the first filler ep I've watched since the ones back between eps 100-110 and it was a great reminder why I dont watch them. Can't agree w/ American Hero more. I was glad to see something from the manga at least.. tho some of the animation/drawings seemed kinda off... (eg. tenten's hands/lee's ripped body). Can't wait till fillers are over tho.... better be what i think it is...i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Oh - I thought the new outro was kinda neat tho - the song wasn't anything special, but I liked the animation. Was nice to see a change in style.

Rhanfahl
Sun, 07-10-2005, 11:36 PM

Real, old school Zelda didn't have shit like Gorons and Deku scrub fuckers. And Zoras were the annoying bitches you couldn't kill unless all your hearts were full and had the shooting sword. Zelda's come a long way....in the total wrong fucking direction....

Mut
Sun, 07-10-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by: Rhanfahl
Real, old school Zelda didn't have shit like Gorons and Deku scrub fuckers. And Zoras were the annoying bitches you couldn't kill unless all your hearts were full and had the shooting sword. Zelda's come a long way....in the total wrong fucking direction....
I don't want to go too off topic but Ocarina of Time is fucking amazing. I don't know what you're talking about.

Edit:

You're a fucking commie.

Assertn
Mon, 07-11-2005, 01:17 AM
alot of people consider OOT to be one of the best games ever. To hate OOT is to hate society. Rhanfahl, go back to writing your goth poety

Actually....I really like the idea of bringing mizuki back. Pulling a villian out that you haven't seen in 2+ years can be fun.....I prefer it MUCH more than a villian we've never heard of. When you KNOW who the guy is, it adds more interest than bringing up some new random guy that you couldn't care less about. Like Kenshin for example, where the main villian turns out to be the little brother of kenshin's wife way back in the day. Golden.

Jaredster
Mon, 07-11-2005, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi

Originally posted by: Rhanfahl
I don't want to go too off topic but Ocarina of Time is fucking amazing. I don't know what you're talking about.

wow... speak of the devil... I just started playing it again a couple days ago... at the shadow temple.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 07-11-2005, 03:31 AM
Honestly people, I think this is the absolute BEST place to have fillers, and lots of them. Why? Because if the series is about to have a 3 year time skip, then this is where they have three years of Naruto time to fuck around with that the writer isn't covering anyway. If you have to do alot of filler to give the manga time to get ahead again, this spot makes the most sense. They just need to spend more time on the other teams. Everyone is sick to death of Naruto and Sakura.

And Zoras were the annoying bitches you couldn't kill unless all your hearts were full and had the shooting sword.

Christ man, buy a bow.

And Zelda achieved perfection, like most video game series, on the SNES, with Link to the Past.

Inazuma
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:19 AM
If the manga is to stay ahead of the anim ... Stay with 1 Anim / week and get us 2 Chapters / week.
But no more damn fillers !

Solensean
Mon, 07-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Stay with 1 Anim / week and get us 2 Chapters / week.

I... can't.... understand... this... logic...

Neko Haruko
Mon, 07-11-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by: Solensean

Stay with 1 Anim / week and get us 2 Chapters / week.

I... can't.... understand... this... logic...

1 naruto epppie and 2 chapters per week. and no. Kishi would never do it. Too much work. If you dun ,like fillers DON'T WATCH THEM!

?igma
Mon, 07-11-2005, 12:53 PM
ok ok..errr. your sig.. its like ...w.t.f is wrong with your photoshop dude, its as if you pulled a complete 100% fill with grind layer ._>

XanBcoo
Mon, 07-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Like Kenshin for example, where the main villian turns out to be the little brother of kenshin's wife way back in the day. Golden.

Yeah, but you never know of Enishi's existance until the arc when he becomes the main baddie. When you learn that he's Kenshin's "brother-in-law" and when you learn that he's a villian are separated by a volume of manga or two. This is different 'cause we saw Mizuki 141 episodes ago...taking it up the ass. We know he sucks, but I still think it's a cool idea. I just hope it isn't screwed up any further by this poor excuse for a plot.

masamuneehs
Mon, 07-11-2005, 06:58 PM
All I want to see right now is if they don't limit those Stupid Brothers lines to five or less minutes an episode, my brain will melt into pudding.

And Mizuki is actuing quite badass for a guy who got taken down by a flunky student...

Oh, and some great spoilers for Kenshin in here BTW, excellent work as always you dillweeds. (i've seen it all, but what about other people?)

The Not-So-Strict-In-Fact-Downright-Easy-As-Hell-To-Escape-In-Fact-So-Easy-That-Three-Shitards-Can-Cause-A-Massive-Prisonbreak arc does show some potential.... But the preview for the next episode left me appalled.

"Run piggy run, or there will be pigs feet instead of ramen tonight!"

American Hero
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:50 PM
There is absolutely no potential in this arc.

It makes no sense at all. It's just another excuse to delay the series from catching up to the manga and to show that Naruto is SUPER STRONG AND NEVER GIVES UP!!

Vokalyzd
Mon, 07-11-2005, 08:22 PM
Dumb stupid spoilers..I have no idea who Kenshin is ..but thanks for ruining the storyline

Masamune
Mon, 07-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Dumb stupid spoilers..I have no idea who Kenshin is ..but thanks for ruining the storyline

hahahahahaha for you to say that you really must have no clue who kenshin is hahahahaha

Also you need to chill out on your "OMFG SPOILERZZZZZ MY LIFE IS RUINED". before posting stuff like that. A name alone will never spoil an entire story. and they say it's about a main villain , and the little brother of a wife.

Is there 1 main villain? no.
Is anyone married in naruto? no
( of course there are married ppl , but no couple has been shown who are actually married. closest ones were the mom and the deceased's dad of the kid in the wave country arc. but since one of them is dead it doesnt count.)
Next up. Are there any little brothers in Naruto besides sasuke? again no. ( though I suppose you could count kiba, with his hot sister , but the married question makes kiba option not possible )

Post like you have a 3-digit IQ please.

Also. Kenshin is from an entirely different anime which has ended long ago. ( well it just kinda stopped rather then actually finished , just one big filler run ending, <--- absolutely no relevance to this post)

Edit: I suppose since this post isnt really on topic I should say something about the episode .
I think they did a real number on kurenai en asuma on this episode. asuma was always so badass.
Also Lee's pretty damn muscled in this episode : O

XanBcoo
Mon, 07-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by: Masamune
Also. Kenshin is from an entirely different anime which has ended long ago. ( well it just kinda stopped rather then actually finished , just one big filler run ending, <--- absolutely no relevance to this post)
O

Oh I find it quite relevant considering the current direction the anime has taken...
*prays Naruto does not suffer the same fate*

Neko Haruko
Mon, 07-11-2005, 08:59 PM
or what happened to inuyasha. x.x
Inuyasha was getting to a really exciting part, but in the middle they ended it! x.x
So I preay Naruto doesn't go that way too.

Phoebus
Mon, 07-11-2005, 10:07 PM
"Inuyasha....SITT !!!!"

have never had such a hard laugh....ever...seeing this,...dog/wolf/human sitting in the tree...and thinking of...himself...and then...**WHAM**....just cause he hurt her feelings...LOL

Assertn
Mon, 07-11-2005, 11:20 PM

Like Kenshin for example, where the main villian turns out to be the little brother of kenshin's wife way back in the day. Golden.

Yeah, but you never know of Enishi's existance until the arc when he becomes the main baddie. When you learn that he's Kenshin's "brother-in-law" and when you learn that he's a villian are separated by a volume of manga or two. This is different 'cause we saw Mizuki 141 episodes ago...taking it up the ass. We know he sucks, but I still think it's a cool idea. I just hope it isn't screwed up any further by this poor excuse for a plot.

I watched the Samurai X ovas back when i was about 20 or so eps into the series, so i got to see her brother early on.

YOU know the point im trying to make i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Rhanfahl
Mon, 07-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by: Phoebus
"Inuyasha....SITT !!!!"

have never had such a hard laugh....ever...seeing this,...dog/wolf/human sitting in the tree...and thinking of...himself...and then...**WHAM**....just cause he hurt her feelings...LOL

She should have totally "osuwari no jutsued" his ass to the molten core of the planet then gone and hooked up with Sesshoumaru....the only really cool guy in the series.

Also...

Honestly people, I think this is the absolute BEST place to have fillers, and lots of them. Why? Because if the series is about to have a 3 year time skip, then this is where they have three years of Naruto time to fuck around with that the writer isn't covering anyway. If you have to do alot of filler to give the manga time to get ahead again, this spot makes the most sense. They just need to spend more time on the other teams. Everyone is sick to death of Naruto and Sakura.

And Zoras were the annoying bitches you couldn't kill unless all your hearts were full and had the shooting sword.

Christ man, buy a bow.

And Zelda achieved perfection, like most video game series, on the SNES, with Link to the Past.

That's what I'm talking about, Everything after this was totally down hill, and Link became a whiny bitch with a horrible Godforsaken voice that made me want to kick puppies.

And as for this?

alot of people consider OOT to be one of the best games ever. To hate OOT is to hate society. Rhanfahl, go back to writing your goth poety

Actually....I really like the idea of bringing mizuki back. Pulling a villian out that you haven't seen in 2+ years can be fun.....I prefer it MUCH more than a villian we've never heard of. When you KNOW who the guy is, it adds more interest than bringing up some new random guy that you couldn't care less about. Like Kenshin for example, where the main villian turns out to be the little brother of kenshin's wife way back in the day. Golden.

Where the fuck do you get Goth poetry from out of anything I've ever posted? Goths are the insecure, schizophrenic, loners that think no one knows the troubles they've seen. Yet the fuckin hypocrites swarm like bees to Denny's at fucking 2 AM !

Assertn
Tue, 07-12-2005, 01:12 AM
To hate OOT is to hate society. Rhanfahl, go back to writing your goth poety

hate OOT = hate society
hate society = goth
if A = B, and B = C, then A = C

learn your math, son!

ES
Tue, 07-12-2005, 06:15 AM
And Mizuki is actuing quite badass for a guy who got taken down by a flunky student...

Need I remind you guys that even Asuma himself said something about Mizuki changing/changed beside his personality. Hopefully, he a wont be weakling that he was before. And also the jutsu that defeated him was a level of Jounin while he himself was just a chuunin. Apparently, Naruto wasnt that flunky.

Im just hoping that he wont be a disapointment as he did back then.

Xollence
Tue, 07-12-2005, 07:31 AM
I don't know, how much more powerful can he become in prison?

Masamune
Tue, 07-12-2005, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by: ES

Need I remind you guys that even Asuma himself said something about Mizuki changing/changed beside his personality. Hopefully, he a wont be weakling that he was before. And also the jutsu that defeated him was a level of Jounin while he himself was just a chuunin. Apparently, Naruto wasnt that flunky.

Im just hoping that he wont be a disapointment as he did back then.

I believe kakashi said it best. " 6 naruto's is still naruto"

And your logic is flawed, just because he has a jounin lvl technique did that mean it was easy to get through the chuunin exam?hmm nope. since from your logic naruto should be able to beat anyone of chuunin or lower because he has a jounin technique.

Mizuki was a 1st episode villain. In almost every anime which involves fighting. ( this is also proven in movies with lots of action, in the movies its usually in the first few minutes, or when introducing a character ) in the 1st episode there is 1 villain which the main character will take down with ease and style. regardless of rank and/or experience. ( or a group of villains.)

Assertn
Tue, 07-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Mizuki is more of a strategist.....he was clever enough to almost get away with the scroll, wasn't he?

Not every villian has to be all about physical strength.....

XanBcoo
Tue, 07-12-2005, 03:48 PM

I watched the Samurai X ovas back when i was about 20 or so eps into the series, so i got to see her brother early on.

YOU know the point im trying to make

yeah...but I jes luuuuvs ta nitpick i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

oh, and I think you need to edit your "learn your math post to read"
"if A=B, and B=C, then A=C"

Solensean
Tue, 07-12-2005, 04:02 PM

lol... didn't even see the flaw.

XanBcoo
Tue, 07-12-2005, 04:09 PM
and techically, it's not math. It's an argumentative strategy known as a syllogism...sorry XD.

on topic:
Filler sucks

ES
Tue, 07-12-2005, 04:52 PM
I did NOT say that because he has a Jounin level jutsu he WILL beat anyone below it. I simply said that he only beat HIM. Also the chuunin exam wasnt only relied based on strength, just because you are a chuunin doesnt mean you are stronger than a genin. There are certain individuals who are at a genin class who excel at certain point compared to some Chuunins.

You were making a generalized statement, I was making a specified point.

masamuneehs
Tue, 07-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Well. That SAME bottom of the barrel student who caused his downfall is suddenly back in the picture, so it looks like its lights out for Mizuki.

Assertn, you're right. Physical strength isn't all there is to it. Unforunatley, when you're fighting a crazy fast-healing, demon-posessed Naruto who has a strong arsenal of high-level moves to throw at you, you're pretty fucked. And besides, it's filler! It'll end in cliche filler style and have little to no impact whatsoever!

Masamune
Tue, 07-12-2005, 06:31 PM
I did NOT say that because he has a Jounin level jutsu he WILL beat anyone below it. I simply said that he only beat HIM. Also the chuunin exam wasnt only relied based on strength, just because you are a chuunin doesnt mean you are stronger than a genin. There are certain individuals who are at a genin class who excel at certain point compared to some Chuunins.

You were making a generalized statement, I was making a specified point.

" And also the jutsu that defeated him was a level of Jounin while he himself was just a chuunin"

You're the one generalizing when you say just a chuunin.

XanBcoo
Tue, 07-12-2005, 09:50 PM
http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/3879/capture27ug.jpg

The affects of watching Naruto filler

Mut
Tue, 07-12-2005, 09:55 PM
What, gay face paint?

American Hero
Wed, 07-13-2005, 12:32 AM
Fuck, if watching Naruto fillers turned me into a badass ninja, I'd enjoy watching them.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 07-13-2005, 12:50 AM
Only Kankuro isn't badass. He's a shitfucker.

American Hero
Wed, 07-13-2005, 01:34 AM
True.

Assassin
Wed, 07-13-2005, 03:31 AM
then wth was the point of ur original post?

ES
Wed, 07-13-2005, 04:44 AM
I
" And also the jutsu that defeated him was a level of Jounin while he himself was just a chuunin"

Didnt you notice the HIMSELF and HE around the sentence?

Where did I say that he WILL beat anyone below Jounin?

I only said Mizuki. Him and just HIM.

Assertn
Wed, 07-13-2005, 12:21 PM
yeah...but I jes luuuuvs ta nitpick

YOU DID IT AGAIN!

and no.....A=B, B=C, A=C does happen to be a mathematical property, known as "transitive"

XanBcoo
Wed, 07-13-2005, 02:20 PM
oh yeah. You're right, I had forgotten that. Stupid Geometry, that's the only time I ever used those properties.

but it's also a syllogism used in arguments.