PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 186

Y
Thu, 07-07-2005, 01:04 AM
First, here is a BAD raw (http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15ERKSYMGHGJ9210MMSZWQ30WG)

Second off, this post contains two huge spoilers, one of which explains a MAJOR question that has been running throughout the whole series. They will be bracketed by head_explode.jpg.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6417/explodehead5nb.jpg

Ishida Uryuu's dad shows up. He had renounced the Quincy powers (which is why Ishida called himself the last Quincy) but apparently he knows all of them just in case.

ICHIGO'S DAD IS A FUCKING SHINIGAMI CAPTAIN! Well now we know where he got his innate powers from!

Flaps
Thu, 07-07-2005, 01:51 AM
omg sweet, give raw now imo i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

basey44
Thu, 07-07-2005, 04:34 AM
ahahahah seriously wtf. that was a crazy chapter, whose crazyness is only beaten by the crapiness of the RAW

Dezalanel
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:31 AM
All I have to say is HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! No wonder Ichigos dad is so awesome.....damn I wonder which squad he was captain of and why he is not in Soul Society anymore.

Munsu
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:46 AM
other thing to consider... is he really called Kurosaki? if he indeed is called that, then why the name of Kurosaki Ichigo didn't raise more eye brows while he was in SS

Dezalanel
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:49 AM
I was thinking the same thing Bud. Oh btw I found a better raw here http://s41.yousendit.com/d.asp...X78GJMFTB1273HOZJO2V7U (http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=127QX78GJMFTB1273HOZJO2V7U)

!! I reeeeeallly want a translation now. It looks like Ishidas dad is pretty freaking strong.

Mut
Thu, 07-07-2005, 10:29 AM
Their dads are clearly wearing costumes. The mangaka is pulling a fast one on us. He is disguising the joke chapters as something serious.

kAi
Thu, 07-07-2005, 10:32 AM
holy shit what the fuck.
awesome!

Y
Thu, 07-07-2005, 11:45 AM
This really blows my mind.

Why didn't Ichigo's dad kill Grand Fisher at any time before this, especially during "Memories In The Rain"? And why did he let his family get torn up by that shitty hollow at the beginning of the story?

There's no way he is just bullshitting unless he somehow knows what a Shinigami captain uniform looks like, AND that his son's body is being possessed by Kon.

This twist really threw me for a curve

Knives122
Thu, 07-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Ive been talking about that with people at other forums, and we've been thinking that the reason he didnt do anything was b/c Rukia was there and he wanted to remain "undercover".

and I've also been putting up the theory of him being the 5th Captain back when Aizen was the 5th vc.(he has a torn captain robe wrapped around his left arm). Even though this is cool for him, it also answers alot of questions(like him waking Ichigo up exactly when he got home from SS).

but the weirdest thing is that he came out of the charm he gave ichigo, which is weird.

Munsu
Thu, 07-07-2005, 02:42 PM
I figured it out damnit...

He is a genie in the bottle!!!!!!!!!!!

Y
Thu, 07-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Ive been talking about that with people at other forums, and we've been thinking that the reason he didnt do anything was b/c Rukia was there and he wanted to remain "undercover".

His dad allowed his wife's killer to roam free just for the sake of staying in deep cover?

Honoko
Thu, 07-07-2005, 04:37 PM
you know, i always wondered why/how ichigo's dad was so understanding about his son's angst over his mom's death. maybe he did kno the truth of what happened. but if so, it'd go to Y's question above-- which makes no sense to the story so far =P oh that kubo's a clever one! (or not anymore...)

Knives122
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by: Y

Originally posted by: Knives122

His dad allowed his wife's killer to roam free just for the sake of staying in deep cover?

Sure, Im gonna go with that. -_-

Zhan
Thu, 07-07-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
other thing to consider... is he really called Kurosaki? if he indeed is called that, then why the name of Kurosaki Ichigo didn't raise more eye brows while he was in SS

Maybe Kurosaki is his mother's maiden name? Ugh doubt it though but MAYBE.

and is that really a shinigami CAPTAIN uniform? err...its just black...without that white robe thingy...

primalspas
Thu, 07-07-2005, 08:48 PM
here is a link to a full raw http://stalyn.impurity.org/%5b...%5d%20BLEACH%20186.zip (http://stalyn.impurity.org/%5b2005-32%5d%20BLEACH%20186.zip)

Don't post translations from other sites if the translator requests to people that they don't share it.

GotWoot Moderator

Honoko
Thu, 07-07-2005, 10:45 PM
u're an idiot. there's a reason why u don't see kefi translations anywhere. if you want to share so bad, at least go out of your way to write a summary or something.

for the rest of you who're completely dying to read translations when the raw comes out, go here (http://www.kefi.org/forum/) and sign up an account.

(PS-- just checked kefi and they've taken down the translation folder. they haven't found your post yet but at least two other people who wanted to be uber cool posted what you posted and now they ruined it for me and u. good job in following rules =P have some respect for that guy's effort, sheesh)

LowLifeEric
Fri, 07-08-2005, 12:42 AM
Maybe.. Isshin was the captain of Kenpachi's group right now? It was Kenpachi that overthrew and overpowered the other captain.. forcing the loser to resign..

Zhan
Fri, 07-08-2005, 07:00 AM
Nah because it mentioned that Kenpachi killed the previous captain. Besides I bet Ichigo's dad wouldn't have lost to Kenpachi anyway. I think he just has shinigami poweres like ichigo...and someone trained him to use that power...or something. He is still human so he was never part of Soul Society to begin with.

Dezalanel
Fri, 07-08-2005, 02:12 PM
I do not see why people have to be such bitches about their translations being posted elsewhere. who the fuck cares, do not do the translation if you do not want other people to see it sheesh. The point of a translation is to help other people understand, yet this "ocean" does them but will not let anyone post em? wtf.

Y
Fri, 07-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by: Dezalanel
I do not see why people have to be such bitches about their translations being posted elsewhere. who the fuck cares, do not do the translation if you do not want other people to see it sheesh. The point of a translation is to help other people understand, yet this "ocean" does them but will not let anyone post em? wtf.

Have the decency to respect what he wants done with his work.

primalspas
Fri, 07-08-2005, 11:32 PM
sorry about posting the translation, I found on it on another forum that was not kefi.org, I was unaware that they didn't want it posted around.

Trip
Sun, 07-10-2005, 05:02 AM
i just read the chapter... and there was a big OMFG from me when i got to the last page.

damn this series just keeps getting better i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mut
Mon, 07-11-2005, 12:21 AM
If Ichigo's dad was from Soul Society, then Rukia or ANYONE for that matter should've recognized his surname. I don't get it.

Munsu
Mon, 07-11-2005, 12:28 AM
Yeah, that's my argument... still it's easy to fake a surname, so it's not really important...

yallo
Mon, 07-11-2005, 09:36 AM
GAH talk about dropping a bombshell... I couldn't believe it...
Isn't Ichigo's dad supposed to be the only one in the family that doesn't have any spiritual powers at all?! Heck he couldn't even see normal spirits!!! So he's just been pretending all along?
Seriously, it just doesn't make sense, that he'll go that far to keep the pretense up, especially when his entire family was almost gonna die from the Grand Fisher's attack.
Unless he has some uber duber solid reason for that.... bah...
Nice chapter title... Tell Your Children The Truth... yeah man, those two lying bastard fathers... lol
And I knew it, they're not gonna wipe Ishida outta the picture so easily! Yay! ^^

oyabun
Mon, 07-11-2005, 11:25 PM
argg.. here i am sitting in my design class and being stupid to not able to control my curiosity, please don't post like this again cause it is really hard to ignore. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif but also thanks for the info cause i've been wanting to know why ichigo has shinigami's power. thanks again

Still i was so shocked to see ishida's dad and Ichigo's? wtf he's a shinigami??? is he a captain???

kooshi
Tue, 07-12-2005, 03:26 PM
That is the most kickass ending to a chapter EVER! Haha, probably an exagerration, but it's the best for me so far.

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 07-12-2005, 04:25 PM
whoa!! kubo keeps amazing me, so many questions, come on chapter 187!!!

oceanizer
Wed, 07-13-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by: Dezalanel
Unlike most of other translators, my main purpose of translating is to improve my English. (Japanese is my native tongue, English is third.) As I already mentioned in KEFI forum, I don't care if people read my translation or not. I didn't ask you to read my translation so if you don't like my policy, please leave me and my translation alone.

(If you don't figure it out yet, the reason asking not to copy/paste is because I often edit the translation afterwards. I don't want people to keep reading my wrong translation since I don't have access if translation was pasted to elsewhere.)