PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 39

Masamune
Tue, 07-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Saiyaman (http://bt.saiyaman.info/)

enjoy. With translations out also I can finally change my sig to what i've been waiting for : O

Edit: l33t-raws (http://www2.l33t-raws.org/phpBB2/torrent_list.php)

lunar direct link , no idea for how long itll stay uphttp://anime.evo-virz.net/(Lun...ch_-_39_(138A180F).avi (http://anime.evo-virz.net/(Lunar)_Bleach_-_39_(138A180F).avi)

alstar83
Tue, 07-05-2005, 07:20 PM
finally, 39 is out...was wondering the whole day..

oyabun
Wed, 07-06-2005, 12:51 AM
Already watched it, I won't spoil though, hehe this episode is great..

Masamune
Wed, 07-06-2005, 03:04 AM
Alstar you should modify your avatar before you get a warning. animated gifs arent allowed here.

TwisT
Wed, 07-06-2005, 07:22 AM
YEAH!! This is the best episode so far.. Kenpachi shows everyone why he is so fucking awsome.. Also pink-haired vice captain seem to be just as Kenpachi.. A person with raw strength that probably make her one of the strongest VC..

Also that eye-patch seem awsome.. Can't wait for the sub so we can see what he says about it.. And the ending was chocking.. Well best episode so far.. i have a boner after watching it..

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 07-06-2005, 07:48 AM
PWNAGE!!! this ep was off the chains

grayfox
Wed, 07-06-2005, 08:01 AM
Masamune
mine avatar as well?@@?
i hope i won get screw !

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 07-06-2005, 09:18 AM
yes all animated gifs are forbidden so yours too

yapchagi
Thu, 07-07-2005, 06:44 AM
Bleach 39 by Hell-Fansubs
http://alanb.yi.org:6969/torre...6b8a8ab7ded7f46c07414e (http://alanb.yi.org:6969/torrent.html?info_hash=1ef23b8caa654922a36b8a8ab7d ed7f46c07414e)

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 08:19 AM
Hell-Fansubs eh?
Ah well, I have nothing better to do...

Munsu
Thu, 07-07-2005, 08:42 AM
Any of this groups are actually worth the download? Bleach-Society and Hell?

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 08:46 AM
Some people say that B-S suck but I don't think they are that bad. Then again, I'm not very picky.
As for Hell, I'm downloading it now and I'll see how it is.

Edit: Hell pretty much sucked. It was a speed-sub made by a single person so it is to be expected. No karaoke or anything. See it only if you can't wait (like me), otherwise stick to whatever group you follow.

DAMN GOOD EPISODE! I liked how that "Ichigo ghost" talked with Masakazu's (Ichigo's voice actor) "alternate voice"... so we could finally hear it's the same voice actor who voices Auel in Destiny i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

The whole eye thing of Kenpachi's is just awesome. Next week it looks like we'll get to see his past!
The new ending is okay... not a particularly good song, but it fits Bleach.

basey44
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:47 AM
they really put this ep together well but i was wondering something from you anime only people

when the "ghost" says to zangetsu take care of him cos his power will be mine or something when he was going back to where ever he came from, wat do u think THAT meant i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

hehe manga readers i only just put 2+2 together and figured out wat the ghost was, silly me. but it DOES make this ep even more exciting

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:52 AM
I have no damn idea, and things like that make it so hard to refrain from reading the manga.
I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE GHOST IS : (

Turkish-S
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:52 AM
whow nice epi but hell did SUCK..
but wtf who was the black white ichigo??

basey44
Thu, 07-07-2005, 10:01 AM
well...you know when both kenpachi and ichigo are fully powered up and charge at eachother, take a closer look at ichigos aura, look at the shape that forms behind him, at about 20:24(for the HELL fansub). interesting, no?

LaZie
Thu, 07-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Bleach 39 by Bleach Society (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrents/[BleachSociety]_Bleach_-_39_[3E461DAE].avi.torrent?info_hash=8aea2a7a8e05266b616bc2a66e8 4d728fc1ed373)

Kezren
Thu, 07-07-2005, 04:23 PM
agh what a cliff hanger.

Roko
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:58 PM
okay, Kenpachi for me is officially badass. The whole eyepatch thing was awesome, and like most of you, I agree: wtf is that wierd Ichigo?!

About Hell-fansubs: Not gonna download it unless I really can't wait for the next episode. As Terra said, it pretty much sucked; even the video quality was horrible.

Masamune
Thu, 07-07-2005, 06:13 PM
told you guys ichigo got owned. he just didnt realize it and got up again , right be beaten back down again.

ken-chan is probably sad because he could only fight him once : (

mage
Thu, 07-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by: basey44
well...you know when both kenpachi and ichigo are fully powered up and charge at eachother, take a closer look at ichigos aura, look at the shape that forms behind him, at about 20:24(for the HELL fansub). interesting, no?

the form behind kenpachi was a skull and the one behind ichigo was a hollow. i assume he's either part hollow or has some kind of hollow-powers from when he about became one.

Roko
Thu, 07-07-2005, 08:34 PM
that just gave me an idea: maybe that Ichigo-duplicate was the hollow side of him? Pure speculation of course; Thoughts?

alstar83
Thu, 07-07-2005, 09:31 PM
couldn't believe Ichigo got beaten up again after such a nice return. What's gonna happen in the next ep? another wake-up call....but zangetsu said he was reaching his limit....???
Kenpachi is definitely scary with all the power he possesses.
yeah, also wondering who the white face guy is....??? a part of Ichigo in another world?

Kezren
Fri, 07-08-2005, 02:00 AM
Im gonna have to agree with roko or mage. so far thats what it seems like to me, both because of the regenerating mask, the hollow in his aura and then the white and black ichigo ghost thingy

Eurasian
Fri, 07-08-2005, 02:15 AM
I was also thinking the pale ichigo in that alternate world was the hollow inside him. Kenpachi is just scary. All that raw power...no wonder Ichigo got beaten. And there's Yachiru...no wonder she and kenpachi get along so well.

EDIT: Lunar released their version. Lunar 39 (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2039%20%5B138A180F%5D.avi.torrent)

Munsu
Fri, 07-08-2005, 02:37 AM
so those Hell-Fansubs sucked?

outkast7053
Fri, 07-08-2005, 08:49 AM
compared to Lunar the Hell-Fansubs were horrible

oyabun
Fri, 07-08-2005, 09:00 AM
that's why its called hell funsubs... hehe

to the topic, well it was really a nice showdown between those two, i can also say that kenpachi is "bad ass" as stated earlier. and I wonder, the ghost ichigo said something about he will soon aquire power? a darkside of ichigo maybe?

and zangetsu said that kenpachi didn't know the name of hissoul slayer, and he fights alone, wonder what will happen if kenpachi draws his true soul slayer? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif a monster may appear..

MrTicTac
Fri, 07-08-2005, 09:13 AM
really confusing to wat that ghost image of ichigo said right when he went back, something like that power would be his someday hmm wonder how that goes

zangetsu said the 2 powers just fight each other (ken and his soul slayer) soo he'll prolly never be able to hear it, unless he loses or something that wakes him up and realize things

oyabun
Fri, 07-08-2005, 10:16 AM
well if he loses to ichigo when they fight again, doubt that will happen. haha kenpachi will be much stronger if he releases his soul slayer.

oyabun
Fri, 07-08-2005, 10:17 AM
sorry for the double post

Astronopolis
Fri, 07-08-2005, 12:00 PM
LOL HAPPY PEOPLE

Aeon
Fri, 07-08-2005, 12:41 PM
I'm going with the whole Ichigo is part hollow now and is slowly transforming into one thus the power will be mine some day comment. Yachiru telling that guy to f*ck off was pure class.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by: Astronopolis
LOL HAPPY PEOPLE

Happy peoplez in the house, yo!

Bleach is soooo... new-age.

ChibiYali
Fri, 07-08-2005, 01:25 PM
so... fucking... awesome....

damn...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REMOVE THE REST OF THE WEEK SO I CAN HAVE THE NEW ONE SOONER?!?!?!?!

*pulls out hair*

gimme more gimme mooooore!!!

and VC girly is awesome *grins*
She had a cool spirit power thing as well *nods*

and with the power will one day be mine thing...
no idea whatsoever... but I think it will be awesome *nods*

I'm going to watch this one again...

*nominates 39 as best episode EVER (so far)*

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-08-2005, 02:38 PM
that just gave me an idea: maybe that Ichigo-duplicate was the hollow side of him? Pure speculation of course; Thoughts?

I concur

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 07-08-2005, 02:59 PM
WHOA that ep was wicked best episode so far that eye patch is weird

Jessper
Fri, 07-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Anyone notice that when Ichigo and Kenpachi went in for the final blow ichigo had his sword tip down then after all the dust clears it is tip towards the sky in Kenpachi? *shrug*

masamuneehs
Fri, 07-08-2005, 08:30 PM
The eye patch was gruesomely cool. Ikkaku's gay friend (T-something, the pretty boy who fought Ganju, at least a Metrosexual if not outright gay) and his afro were hilarious!

It really is obvious that Ichigo is at least part Hollow. This has been the 3rd instance of him showing some sort of Hollow form (I think Zangetsu may be the Hollow, or Hollowish thing, since the referred to Hollow aura came from behind Ichigo, and that is where Zangetsu was standing) The white part of Zangetsu that came out to fight Ichigo has a ringing voice sometimes, like an echo in a hollow room, and is chalk white. It is like the Yin to Ichigo's Death God Yang. (or maybe its vice-versa, can never remember which is which)

I thought the part with Ichigo getting the Nameless Sword was pretty cool, and totally reminded me of Fight Club when his Slayer was suddenly back in his hand.

All in all a kickass episode. This show keeps surprising me and is really the #1 show I anticipate the most over the course of a week. The camera angles were nice, the music fit despite using old tracks, and the fucking standing on the side of buildings, with the clouds moving down like tufts of snow, looked great.

Knives122
Fri, 07-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Pretty good ending to the Zaraki/Ichigo fight, alot of blood can be a good thing.

but I dont know if any of you guys noticed this but when(at the end) they were raising their spirit powers, Ichigos manifestation of it looked like a Hollow mask(while Zarakis was a skull). Oooooh the plot thickens

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 07-08-2005, 08:46 PM
wow this episode was great, i liked the final sword bout that they had near the end, that little lieutenant girl looked soo kool when she was starting to get annoyed by that messenger i just love that scene, the ending surprised me for i didn't expect ichigo to lose, great episode looking forward to next week's

"urusai na!!" LMAO!!!!!

kooshi
Fri, 07-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Ahahaha, YES! Been waiting so long for Kenpachi to remove his eye patch! I just love how he shows that he still has more power to fight with. Too bad things don't look good for Ichigo since Kenpachi's still standing i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

oyabun
Fri, 07-08-2005, 11:05 PM
but i think kenpachi will spare him, he can't die at this point ,haha inoue might come and heal ichigo.

Assertn
Sat, 07-09-2005, 03:45 AM
My first thought about the pale ichigo was that...since the bleach universe seems to revolve around reincarnations back and forth between soul society and earth, that maybe the white ichigo is ichigo's SS-alter ego. Like when ichigo dies, he assumes that form, and then when that form dies, he assumes the form he currently is now, once again. Or maybe alternate forms every other death (ichigo has to die now and then again as a spirit for the white ichigo to take over)

idk....that was my initial guess

by this theory, that would mean that the white ichigo is the one that rukia and byakuya were referencing when they said something about him resembling "that guy" just before they left for the SS

Mae
Sat, 07-09-2005, 06:50 AM
Best ep I've seen in a while. I liked how evil-Ichigo's mouth was just a little too wide, made him that much creepier. As for his identity, it looked to me like he was a part of the sword since after the fight he asked to return and his substance seemed to be sucked up in Zangetsu's cloak. But that doesn't explain about his wanting power...

I thought the battle was a little much with the exploding buildings and all, but it was ok. And I was wondering why the pink-haired kid was a vice-captain, but I guess now we know. And the new ending sucks, I liked the ones with the different teams.

Masamune
Sat, 07-09-2005, 09:24 AM
still ghost-ichigo had some mad skillz with zangetsu. Spinning it around like that. that's bloody scary for an opponent.

Also it was nice how ichigo and zangetsu are cooperating more now i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Strawberry powerrrrr

(for those who dont get that, Ichigo means strawberry. Of course ichigo himself says it means ichi = 1st , and go = to protect, like an angel. But we know what his mom really meant when naming him.... strawberry powerrrr )

elmojo
Sat, 07-09-2005, 11:56 AM
wonderful ep, alot of ppl bitching about the new ed lol .. i think its alright its really cheesy.. i miss the old one tho because it had all the captains etc etc yadda yadda
seing zangetsu being used like that was extremelly awsome, but seeing kenpachi and ichigo fight at 100% is even more awsome... ichigo not delivering the final blow and trusting zangetsu.. over kenpachi beating him and abusing his nameless soul slayer? is there no hope for the world!!?!?!? oh my god

masamuneehs
Sat, 07-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by: elmojo
wonderful ep, alot of ppl bitching about the new ed lol .. i think its alright its really cheesy.. i miss the old one tho because it had all the captains etc etc yadda yadda
seing zangetsu being used like that was extremelly awsome, but seeing kenpachi and ichigo fight at 100% is even more awsome... ichigo not delivering the final blow and trusting zangetsu.. over kenpachi beating him and abusing his nameless soul slayer? is there no hope for the world!!?!?!? oh my god

The old openings were cool because they showed all the Capts. Liets. and others, but now they've covered all of them so you can't really expect them to do anything similair. Or would people prefer to see the old ones over? I always have low expectations for anime ending sequences. Still being met by this pretty sappy soggy shitty one.

mage
Sat, 07-09-2005, 06:00 PM
The white Ichigo might've been the Hollow inside him, or maybe it's Zangetsu that's half hollow instead of Ichigo. This doesn't seem very likely though as Zangetsu said that Ichigo's hollow transformation is what caused him to fall off the building last time because it disturbed that world, but it was all fine this time.

ChaosK
Sat, 07-09-2005, 07:47 PM
the white ichigo is the part of zangetsu with the ability to fight, you notice he returned to zangetsu after the fight was over and also in the B-S fansub he said "Soon he will have my power" or something along that line.

seems like zaraki will help ichigo survive...(you could tell after the way he seemed after he beat ichigo.

Munsu
Sat, 07-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Well Lunar translated it as, "Soon that power will be mine..." or something like that, and I bet that Lunar's translation is more accurate... (wow i never thought I would use Lunar and accurate in the same sentence)

kooshi
Sat, 07-09-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
Well Lunar translated it as, "Soon that power will be mine..." or something like that, and I bet that Lunar's translation is more accurate... (wow i never thought I would use Lunar and accurate in the same sentence)

That's pretty much what was said in the manga. From the observations I had back then when I read the chapter, the only thing I guessed about this white Ichigo is that he's the hollow side. He just has that creepy appearance that is somewhat similar to a hollow (well, for me, at least).

ChaosK
Sat, 07-09-2005, 09:46 PM
his color scheme is just "negative" thats what makes him give off a bad vibe.

alstar83
Sat, 07-09-2005, 10:09 PM
now I guess the story is back to Hollow. So Ichigo somehow relates to Hollow, will that make him an evil person, at least in the past? I don't know but I just don't want to think so.
Truely the white guy does look so creepy...

kooshi
Sat, 07-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Well, Ichigo did almost turn into a hollow when he was becoming a Shinigami by Urahara's methods. Maybe that event caused this other Ichigo to appear...

masamuneehs
Sun, 07-10-2005, 01:16 AM
What we have to keep in mind is that Ichigo is a reincarnation of someone, or if not that, "looks just like him" as Rukia's older brother Capt. Kuchiki stated after whooping Ichigo's ass. This person may have been a Death God who was reincarnated as Ichigo later on, and the spirit of that person would probably be a huge part of Zangetsu, Ichigo's counterpart spirit power.

Granted that still doesnt say how Ichigo is a Hollow. Maybe its something like his father isn't really his father and his mom screwed some dude who was really a ghost who was just about to become a Hollow ..... No? Well I'm running low on ideas...

Aramis
Mon, 07-11-2005, 05:32 AM
damn, ichigo's soul is a complicated one...
ken-chan is insane -!!!! someone like that cant be killed with the first try...he's just so crazy. and you won't get a second one. best character ever. he hadnt felt pain in like hundreds of years or so, and now he gets totally rended up but still keeps his cool.

oyabun
Mon, 07-11-2005, 09:02 AM
well i really think kenpachi will save him somehow, its difficult for him to find someone who can match up to his power who really wants to fight him, i wonder how far bleach goes?

masamuneehs
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by: oyabin
well i really think kenpachi will save him somehow, its difficult for him to find someone who can match up to his power who really wants to fight him, i wonder how far bleach goes?

Hopefully forever (or until the creators run out of juice or begin to BS around with it like the retards who are in charge of Naruto filler do)

And what was with those Covert Ops Shinigami? Where have they been the whole time Ichigo and crew have been running amuck in Soul Society? After millions of years of existance, you'd think that they'd figure out some sort of effective communication system between squads and better intelligence gathering...

oyabun
Mon, 07-11-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

Hopefully forever (or until the creators run out of juice or begin to BS around with it like the retards who are in charge of Naruto filler do)

And what was with those Covert Ops Shinigami? Where have they been the whole time Ichigo and crew have been running amuck in Soul Society? After millions of years of existance, you'd think that they'd figure out some sort of effective communication system between squads and better intelligence gathering...

yeah, those who handles the fillers in naruto are retards,i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

as always, there is an inconsistency in regarding the facts(some anime do) and the power of captains and covert ops, i mean, if they can easily chop someone off the captains can find ichigo and kill him quick.. having kenpachi and ichigo fight will surely draw attention. i really don't know why it took so long for the captains to capture the "Ryoka group" . well just telling my opinion about inconsistency in animes..

I really hope ichigo and the others regroup. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

alstar83
Tue, 07-12-2005, 09:38 AM
as always, there is an inconsistency in regarding the facts(some anime do) and the power of captains and covert ops, i mean, if they can easily chop someone off the captains can find ichigo and kill him quick.. having kenpachi and ichigo fight will surely draw attention. i really don't know why it took so long for the captains to capture the "Ryoka group" . well just telling my opinion about inconsistency in animes..

I really hope ichigo and the others regroup.

yeah, Ichigo vs. Kenpachi is going for a while now, is it time to have a conclusion yet?
I am wondering how the others are doing. I don't think they will reunite any time soon, may be when they all get to the tower. But how far are they from the tower? Genji went ahead anyway.

Masamune
Tue, 07-12-2005, 10:28 AM
time for a conclusion? Ichigo is dead. he's lieing on the ground with more blood out then in. also he apologized and everything.

Aramis
Wed, 07-13-2005, 03:31 PM
from 100 rules of anime:
#18- Law of Hemoglobin Capacity- the human body contains over 12 gallons of blood,
sometimes more, under high pressure.

Assassin
Wed, 07-13-2005, 08:39 PM
well if ichigo was dead, it'd pretty much be the end of the series, no? so obviously he has to survive, somehow.

as a point of intrest, i just watched 39 eps of bleach in 2 days...man this is fun.

one thing i dont get though, which u guys have probably discussed already.....wtf is the deal with dead ppl dying? the whole idea behind sould society is that souls go there after their human body has passed away. so how the hell do they die again like renji and rukia's friends, or aizen? do they lke cease to exist or something?

and also, since team ichigo came in thier human forms (except for ichigo), if they were to die, wouldn't they just end up back in soul society anyway?

Honoko
Wed, 07-13-2005, 11:32 PM
haha, those are all questions we'd all like to know answers to. unfortunately, kubo's better at raising more questions than answering them =P

Munsu
Wed, 07-13-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by: Assassin
well if ichigo was dead, it'd pretty much be the end of the series, no? so obviously he has to survive, somehow.

Not really, the real protagonist called Bleach hasn't been introduced yet, Ichigo can die here and no one will care

NIGGS
Fri, 07-15-2005, 01:47 AM
THIS EPISODE IS INSANE!

Hikyuu
Mon, 07-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by: basey44

Basey could you screenshot that and post it?

Knives122
Mon, 07-18-2005, 03:55 PM
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/images/Bleach%20-%2039%20-%2024.jpg

hes talking about that, he's saying that it resembles something very interesting.

Hikyuu
Tue, 07-19-2005, 06:55 AM
thanks Knives.. yeah it does look like a hollow mask >>

lonewolfbattousai
Thu, 08-09-2007, 04:15 PM
kick ass

Thanx for raising a 2 year old thread back from the graveyard with a useless post. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you haven't read the rules yet. In which case i'll be making your acquaintance again real soon :)
-Assassin.

Animeniax
Thu, 08-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Come on man, why stifle peoples' enthusiasm? Maybe he just started watching Bleach and just finished episode 39 and was really hyped about it. It's dead here in the Bleach section anyway.

Unless you're berating him for just posting "kick ass", but really that's all you need to describe episode 39.