PDA

View Full Version : Question about Yzak

Kirakun
Sun, 07-03-2005, 04:20 AM
What happened to the scar that used to run down his face? Did I miss something?

DragonBladeX
Sun, 07-03-2005, 04:23 AM
Erm...natural healing? If not some cosmetic surgery? Anyway, he looks badass with or without it anyway, though i personally prefer the scar. Battle scars make people look cool...

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-03-2005, 04:34 AM
Dear grasshopper, this is an easy one!

The answer to your query is that Yzak has always had the opportunity to remove his scar, seemingly all it took was some kind of simple surgery. He was even offered to remove it in Seed, but he didn't because the scar served as a remainder for the disgrace he had suffered from Strike. He also said that he would remove it after the grudge had been dealt with. After Seed I am guessing it all kinda fell through and Yzak realized that there is no use having to exact revenge against someone like Kira. This is probably also part of his growing up, since I doubt it would be admirable to have "a hotheaded guy who goes around whining about a scar all day long" in a commander position.

LokeXero
Sun, 07-03-2005, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
This is probably also part of his growing up, since I doubt it would be admirable to have "a hotheaded guy who goes around whining about a scar all day long" in a commander position.

Maybe not Terra but all the girls wouldve loved the scar with the uniform...

Psyke
Sun, 07-03-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by: LokeXero

This is probably also part of his growing up, since I doubt it would be admirable to have "a hotheaded guy who goes around whining about a scar all day long" in a commander position.

I'm sure he kept the remains of the scar some where safe. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PSJ
Sun, 07-03-2005, 08:28 AM

The number one priority for the SEED boys aren't girls. This ain't Wing.

Mite Gai
Sun, 07-03-2005, 09:20 AM
Well Shinns number one priority has seemed to only be girls lol (Steller, looking like Lunamaria next).

DragonBladeX
Sun, 07-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Except for the fact that Shinn keeps getting his gals killed...now thats a first for me. Lunamaria is still hanging in the balance though...

ArcZero
Sun, 07-03-2005, 11:58 PM
ah she'll be dead eventually. if not by an MS it'll be a stray bullet or an anvil falling out of the sky

LokeXero
Mon, 07-04-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by: PSJ

True most of the seed boys already have love interests...

masamuneehs
Tue, 07-05-2005, 06:39 PM

Originally posted by: PSJ

True most of the seed boys already have love interests...

Um can someone lock this post? Question has been answered and now its gone totally off topic...

So I'll just add my 2 cents to say that the love interests in Wing were sooo annoying sometimes that I wanted to burn almost every female member of that cast alive.... Only Evil Lady Une, Hilde and Noin were enjoyable characters.

Oh, and PSJ, I really don't remember Quatre ever having any female interest. In fact...

Guardian_2000
Tue, 07-05-2005, 06:55 PM
Perhaps Shiho thought it was time for Yzak to let go of the past and do away with the scar. He'd probably do whatever she asked.

john_doe_107
Thu, 07-07-2005, 03:45 AM
yzak is a mommy's boy
i think he's a good pilot..but the scenes with him and his mother,
you can see he's a mommy's boy- the short tempered proud kid got lost for words
good pilot though, love the way he took out forbidden
maybe he's using a zaku coz zaft ran out of spare legs for the duel..just a thought i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
he's still one of the coolest characters in seed