PDA

View Full Version : Funny GS/D Moments

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-02-2005, 02:17 AM
Post some moments you found funny and/or laughed at in Gundam Seed & Gundam Seed Destiny!

Some of my favorites would be:

- Kira's reaction when Lacus changes clothes in early Seed (very cute i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)
- Any of the arguments between the Seed druggies, they are hilarious especially when Crot screams "hey who allowed you to jump on my back?"
- GSD ep 6 when Yzak screams "don't order me around you civilian!" to Athrun, that's funny in such a "typical of Yzak" way
- Practically any Arthur moment, especially ep 19 when he's shakin' it to the Meer concert
- Practically any Yuna moment particularly when he gets seasick or when you see him sleeping in that childish pyjama of his lol
- The whole dialogue between Heine & the Minerva crew members, while not comedic outright, put a smile on my face for being enjoyable
- When Lunamaria knocks on Athrun's door while Meer is in there as well (definitely one of the funniest Seed moments)

VDragon
Sat, 07-02-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Post some moments you found funny and/or laughed at in Gundam Seed & Gundam Seed Destiny!

Some of my favorites would be:

- Kira's reaction when Lacus changes clothes in early Seed (very cute )
- Any of the arguments between the Seed druggies, they are hilarious especially when Crot screams "hey who allowed you to jump on my back?"
- GSD ep 6 when Yzak screams "don't order me around you civilian!" to Athrun, that's funny in such a "typical of Yzak" way
- Practically any Arthur moment, especially ep 19 when he's shakin' it to the Meer concert
- Practically any Yuna moment particularly when he gets seasick or when you see him sleeping in that childish pyjama of his lol
- The whole dialogue between Heine & the Minerva crew members, while not comedic outright, put a smile on my face for being enjoyable
- When Lunamaria knocks on Athrun's door while Meer is in there as well (definitely one of the funniest Seed moments)

U took a whole mess of the goods ones right out of my head...

Motteh
Sat, 07-02-2005, 06:35 AM
the conversation between Andrew Waltfeld and Kira/Cagalli when they're eating kabob, just silly
Waltfeld's comparison between guns and nuclear missiles back in Seed, where he semi-comically stated them to be the same

Wi|DdR!v3
Sat, 07-02-2005, 06:38 AM
-Yuna crying in ep14 after kira took cagalli away (his facial expression OMG!)
that's it...............

RedX1z
Sat, 07-02-2005, 07:18 AM
GS(Ep1 and a few others):When Kira keeps saying to Cagalli, "A girl?" I laugh for some reason everytime he says that.
GSD(Ep15):When Auel jumped those soldiers picking on Stellar, then ran away like little school girls after Auel showed up with his gun to the guys neck and whatever. FEAR AUEL!
GSD(Ep35):When Yzak yells at the soldiers for their stupidity and as they are walking away Dearka says "Your head is going to explode anyday now.", and Yzak is like "Shut up!".
And the other funny moment already stolen by Terra.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sat, 07-02-2005, 02:12 PM
definitely the athrun/meer bedroom scene, that was freakin hilarious!!

and the dearka and yzak scene in episode 35

benjaminz
Sat, 07-02-2005, 02:35 PM
I don't know why but I laughed almost every time Kira cried in GS... I also laughed whenever they showed that loser Sai after Kira became Mr. Pimp. I wonder what happened to him anyway... haha.

Barumonk
Sat, 07-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Aside from whats mentioned, during GS after Cagalli tries the Skygrasper simulator. She walks up to a Skygrasper and suddenly a mechanic panics and jumps infront of her, sticks his arms out to stop her and says "No, you can't. Thats the real one." Then Cagalli gets pissed off, yells "I know that!" and walks off.

Mae
Sat, 07-02-2005, 07:04 PM
I'm really amused by the Athrun/Meer scenes. Poor Athrun, forced to live out a relationship that was over years ago. It's an akward act because really she's a stranger, but even if he pretends she's Lacus he knows the real one is shacked up with his best friend. What would Lacus think if she saw him? Or Cagulli? Or KIRA for that matter? It's SOME kind of cheating. And Meer is trying so hard to act how she thinks Lacus would act that she completely misses (or ignores) how unnerving he finds her.