PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Seeding Ragnarok

Planet Smasher
Fri, 07-01-2005, 09:28 PM
I'm using BitTorrent. I downloaded Ragnarok a while back from here. I was downloading something else from another torrent site. I needed the drive space, so I moved the Ragnorok .torrent file and folder to another PC via Network connection.

I installed BitTorrent on that PC as well, and I've been trying to upload Ragnarok (you know, to share [seed] what I've gotten [leached]). But I've been getting the error message below.

"[AonE]_Ragnarok_The_Animation_01_26" : Problem connecting to tracker - <urlopen error (10061, 'Connection refused')>

What does this mean and how do I fix it?

I did the exact same thing with another torrent file that I downloaded, and I'm currently seeding it. I don't understand why this wont work with Ragnarok.

NM
Fri, 07-01-2005, 10:14 PM
Delete the torrent file that you have. Go to the Ragnarok torrent, right click it and go to Save As. Then try opening that torrent file and see what happens. Thats usually the way around that error. Try and see what happens.

kaibaseto
Fri, 07-01-2005, 10:21 PM
I think the problem lies with the tracker. Tried to access it but it seems to be down.

Planet Smasher
Sat, 07-02-2005, 02:51 AM
Thanks, Kaibaseto. It seems you're right. Although the download page shows a large number of seeders and leachers, a fresh download of Ragnarok did not go through, and I got the same error message as before.

NarutoMaster, I deleted the .torrent file, and also the .sfv file (in the folder with the episode files). BitTorrent scanned the files, but stopped at 99.9% Done and then returned the same error as before.

So, altough your method got BitTorrent to rescan the download to process it. It seems that, in this case, the trouble lay in an inability contact with the Tracker.

Thanks for your help, I'll try to seed Ragnarok later.

kaibaseto
Sat, 07-02-2005, 03:28 AM
No probs. I'm having the same problem over here with the Naruto 51-75 batch file as well. I tried the newest torrents but they are working fine because they're being hosted on mirror sites as well so its ok. Older torrents like the Naruto and Ragnarok batch files would have problems since they're being hosted only on the main tracker.

I didn't want to create a new topic abt it just yet cos most probably the admins would have noticed the problem by now and are working on it.