PDA

View Full Version : When do you think the series is going to end ? How many more Episodes or chapters for the manga?

saadku
Fri, 07-01-2005, 01:14 AM
When do you think the series is going to end ? How many more Episodes or chapters for the manga?

Psyke
Fri, 07-01-2005, 09:03 AM
1.When Kishimoto gets bored.
2. When it stops making money.

kAi
Fri, 07-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Yeah, he can pretty much extend this type of series for as long as he wants, Naruto is still young after all, and his dream is to become Hokage, that could take a while to complete, i think we are not even half way, i reckon we'll see about 600-700 chapters in the manga.

PSJ
Fri, 07-01-2005, 01:18 PM
And with how strong he makes the akatsuki this jinchuuriki arc can be really long. My guess is that Naruto will reach the Dragonball length.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 07-01-2005, 01:20 PM
How many episodes did the DB series actually have?

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Dragonball had around 160 (or something?), DBZ had 291 & DBGT had 64.

I.E, all of Dragonball together hit 500+ episodes.

Naruto will however be very long. It doesn't seem to be slowing down at all, and One Piece is still very intriguating even at anime episode 240.

kAi
Fri, 07-01-2005, 10:32 PM
I think One Piece wll be longer, that can go for a very long time.

Mite Gai
Fri, 07-01-2005, 10:46 PM
I think Naruto will make it to around 400 if they can find ways to extend Naruto's quest for the title of Hokage, and maybe what happens afterwards.

thoregundi
Sat, 07-02-2005, 03:46 AM
I think they can make more ep's than dragon ball , !! i guess that it will go for like 800 ep when naruto dies saving konoha as the hokage, lol

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-02-2005, 03:57 AM
I hope they ditch the whole "I WANNA BE TEH HOKAEGGG!!"!11" thing soon enough and leave it as a sidequest thingy, nobody really gives a fuck about Naruto achieving that anyway. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif He's the worst main character ever, he couldn't be more stereotypical if he tried. This is definitely one of the series you love because of the side chars.

XanBcoo
Sat, 07-02-2005, 02:05 PM
Once again Terra, I feel the need to defend Mr. Naruto. But then again, who cares, eh? I'd love to see Naruto attaining Hokage level. But whatever.

Has anyone else considered the possibilty of a second-generation Naruto. All about the current character's kids. That'd make it stretch forever. "The Adventures of Naruhan". That might suck. But actually saying it, I'd like to see that. haha.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-02-2005, 07:35 PM
I wouldn't mind it mate, and given the similarities to a certain kamehameha-abusing anime I wouldn't call it impossible either.
I'm all for the next generation gig. Wow, Naruto/Hinata's son/daughter would be the worst character ever i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kAi
Sat, 07-02-2005, 10:48 PM
Orochimaru would have all the 'cool' kids.

XanBcoo
Sun, 07-03-2005, 03:19 PM
yes, he and sasuke's child would rock.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 07-03-2005, 05:23 PM
The only thing decent about 2nd generation animes is that the first generation charecters now have time to chill out and be cynical about life, like how people usually are, unless they're trapped in thier own "I'm so alone! woe is me" angst routine...

heck, i won't mind seeing everybody's decendants (who will, miracoulsely, all be at the same age) throwing around the 1d perssonalities, if that means I get a chance to watch Lee and the others talk like normal people, instead of the annoying 'I will beat you even if i die!' and "those who hurt my friends will be defeated by me" speeches...

Jaredster
Sun, 07-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura and going to become the next sannin. Sasuke is going to befriend Oro and kill him, and gain the Mangekyou Sharingan... much like how the Susanoo did to the eight-headed serpent Orochi in Japanese Mythology. The series will end as them as the new Sannin probably. Or if Kishimoto gets bored.

Also note that Susanoo was the sibilings of the other 2 gods Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Which are two jutsus Mangekyou Sharingan users use.

Naruto is full of mythology homages...

XanBcoo
Mon, 07-04-2005, 12:40 PM
Well we've definitely seen that the show will continue through the characters' adolesence, so chances are we will get to see them all as adults. Possibly training Genins of their own one day. That'd be cool too.

Can't really tell how the whole evil-sasuke-akatsuki arc is gonna play out. I guess the outcome will determine what's gonna happen in the future of the series.

naruto-ton
Mon, 07-04-2005, 05:09 PM
i think naruto has potential to go as far as it can, depending on the fans, and naruto is a good character, i dont think he should ditch the hole hokage thing. my prediction is that naruto can go up to 500+ eps. it got a whole lot of other crap it hasn't cover yet, jus like one piece i dout that anime will end anytime soon too, which really suck, because i feel any anime over 300 is gonna turn out really boring and eventually people is gonna get tired of it. like wut is happening now, i really dont get the point y they gotta do fillers and in 1 manga chapter is like one scene, it way tooooooo slow. and i hate it when that happens.

Rhanfahl
Tue, 07-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by: Psyke
1.When Kishimoto gets bored.
2. When it stops making money.

Can we please label this one "THE ANSWER"?

naruto-kira
Tue, 07-12-2005, 07:09 AM
my idea is that naruto is gonna die at the age of like 50(when he dont look that old) he had a son jus like him, with no nine tails.... but has Byakugan tho because he married Hinita. A really powerful ninja like the 4th Hokage and stronger because has byakugan..(basically 4th hokage with byakugan...)

he will look exact same as his father, act like his father but alittle more shy like Hinita, prolly a drop out like his father, but later on his potential gets higher and he turns really powerful, but not as strong as naruto because naruto had nine tails(strongest monster in the anime), but..... STILL A REALLY STRONG NINJA...TOP 3...considering there might be villians and the balance wise.

NARUTO SON WITH BYAKUGAN...!!!!!!!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!!!!!

maybe for another 5 years if the artist read my post...thats would be so cool....

XanBcoo
Tue, 07-12-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by: naruto-kira
my idea is that naruto is gonna die at the age of like 50(when he dont look that old) he had a son jus like him, with no nine tails.... but has Byakugan tho because he married Hinita. A really powerful ninja like the 4th Hokage and stronger because has byakugan..(basically 4th hokage with byakugan...)

he will look exact same as his father, act like his father but alittle more shy like Hinita, prolly a drop out like his father, but later on his potential gets higher and he turns really powerful, but not as strong as naruto because naruto had nine tails(strongest monster in the anime), but..... STILL A REALLY STRONG NINJA...TOP 3...considering there might be villians and the balance wise.

NARUTO SON WITH BYAKUGAN...!!!!!!!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!!!!!

maybe for another 5 years if the artist read my post...thats would be so cool....

dude...
you just posted this SAME FUCKIN' message in another thread. What makes you think it's a good idea if you post it twice???
I must say though, It would be cool though if Naruto had a son.