PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Gashapons/Candy Toys

RyougaZell
Thu, 06-30-2005, 11:31 PM
Who of you collects them?

In the following link you can see mine

-> http://kickinekos.blogspot.com...shapons-de-naruto.html (http://kickinekos.blogspot.com/2005/06/coleccionando-gashapons-de-naruto.html)

(The blog is in spanish, but you can see the pictures anyways, click on them to check a bigger one)

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 07-01-2005, 12:10 AM
Wow dude that's....

Wow...

Psyke
Fri, 07-01-2005, 01:15 AM
Cool collection. I don't really buy them as a collection but once in a while I would buy a few especially when I'm feeling lucky : )

Jaredster
Fri, 07-01-2005, 04:14 AM
Wow, someone's a Kishimoto whore.

JK. Cool collection.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 07-01-2005, 02:49 PM
I know a person who sells those stuff, and i'm quite sure even he doesn't display them in his room ike that...

crazy, stupid, rich and filthy narutard.

how i wish i could be him.

LaZie
Fri, 07-01-2005, 03:28 PM
my favorite one is the Fourth i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
I know a person who sells those stuff, and i'm quite sure even he doesn't display them in his room ike that...

crazy, stupid, rich and filthy narutard.

how i wish i could be him.

actually, Its impressive the amount of money one can save when not eating outside home everyday now that college is finally over =p

There's a new collection now too, one that inclues Temari and Kankurou btw

Assertn
Fri, 07-01-2005, 03:54 PM
i only have that haku one

personally, i think the models that come from those bubble things are cooler......the ones that you assemble together and have clear colored plastic for stuff like chakra eminating from lee unlocking gates or neji's kaiten.....those are pretty cool

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

personally, i think the models that come from those bubble things are cooler......the ones that you assemble together and have clear colored plastic for stuff like chakra eminating from lee unlocking gates or neji's kaiten.....those are pretty cool

I've seen those you mean.
Strangely they are cheaper and seem to never go out of production o_O

Hyuuga_Destiny
Tue, 07-05-2005, 09:36 AM
When I was in Hong Kong last summer I saw alot of those figurines.
But I didn't even watch naruto at that time.
I catched up at the end of teh summer, a bit too late, otherwise my room might have looked the same like yours. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

My brother and some friends got the one that assertnfailure was talking about
there are many of those, really beautiful.

Man, how I wished I wetn back this summer...

cool eva tough, I got the 01 type (the purple)

Xollence
Tue, 07-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Nice collection, must've cost you a bunch. Hehe, I used to collect Gundams when I was little, I wonder what I did with them.

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-06-2005, 02:08 AM
Why do you have both the regular AND extended LOTR movies?

Edort4
Wed, 07-06-2005, 03:14 AM
Nice collection dude, jeje veo que hay mucho fan suelto i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif aunq hay que ver menuda mezcla.. naruto...seņor...harry potter... eso si las figuras se salen i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

He is not the only one I know (including myself i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif ). First appeared the normal version and 6 months later the extended so... you wait 6 months to have the lotr extended or you buy the normal first, and if you want the extended parts you buy extended later on. Thats the reason imo.

bye!

Tinks
Wed, 07-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

I got the set of those in Boston
Unfortunately my cat tends to pick them up and carry them around the house so there are pieces scattered through my home

snapcase
Sun, 07-17-2005, 03:23 PM
Nice collection. I haven't bought any of them yet.. end up blowing all my money on DVDs whenever I enter a store that sells those.

Itachi_y2k5
Sun, 07-17-2005, 03:27 PM
wow thats cool, could you tell what they are again, is it lucky dip ? and does it come with sweets

ES
Wed, 07-20-2005, 05:33 AM
Uhm...anyone have any ideas as to where I can buy some...Ive been to most hobby shops here in Vancouver and I cant find any...anyone know any sites that can *trusted* to buy some online?