PDA

View Full Version : The 8th MS Team

NM
Thu, 06-30-2005, 11:44 AM
I need some help on getting 8th MS Team. I have episodes 5-12 from Shinsen Subs. The only problem is there are no seeders for their torrent that contains 1-4 (they didnt make it a batch). Shinsen Subs BT (http://bt.shinsen-subs.org/) I did some searching from Y's thread and I found a torrent for episodes 1-3 by Anime4Ever on Tokyo Toshokan. Tokyo Toshokan BT (http://www.tokyotosho.com/search.php) I'm letting my Shinsen Subs download go on, hoping to get a seeder but if I dont then I'm switching to the Anime4Ever version. The problem is they don't have episode 4. I know Boxtorrents has a big batch but according to Souryusen, its bad quality so I don't want that. Can anyone help (seeding or just a new torrent thats good quality)?

Madell
Thu, 06-30-2005, 02:42 PM
You can try boxtorrents they have seeders i think and it isn't bad quality i had it myself

Y
Thu, 06-30-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by: Madell
You can try boxtorrents they have seeders i think and it isn't bad quality i had it myself

Thanks for not reading his original post.

The only groups that have done it are elitist faggot rippers. I'm buying the DVDs later.

Souryusen
Thu, 06-30-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
The problem is they don't have episode 4. I know Boxtorrents has a big batch but according to Souryusen, its bad quality so I don't want that. Can anyone help (seeding or just a new torrent thats good quality)?

Bad quality, shitty resolution, poor sub timing and missing the naked Kiki bit from the 2nd ep.

I have all the shinsen subs already and I can seed them for anyone who needs, just send me a PM in IRC.

NM
Fri, 07-01-2005, 11:55 AM
I've finished The 8th MS Team by Shinsen as well (thanks Souryusen!) so if anyone is looking for seeders, post here or pm me and I'll be glad to help as well.

Neko Haruko
Wed, 07-06-2005, 06:58 PM
I need someone to seed pack 1-4 for sinsen.

EDIT: Erm, make it all packs? Please?