PDA

View Full Version : 266 out

weakest anbu
Thu, 06-30-2005, 08:24 AM
http://www.savefile.com/filehost/files.php?fid=1393851

very nice quality for a raw release. this chap is okey i guese ... some action but still whole bunch of bullshiting going on.

nests
Thu, 06-30-2005, 08:51 AM
Wow surpricing stuff here

Psyke
Thu, 06-30-2005, 09:54 AM
Awesome chapter!!

The last 4 pages blew me away with 2 shocking surprises...... Can't wait for the next chapter, with so many fights to look forward to as well.

kAi
Thu, 06-30-2005, 10:13 AM
damn this is crazy, need a translation.

lots of shit happening in sand, talking about Gaara no less.

and Chiyo was controlling Sakura.

Psyke
Thu, 06-30-2005, 10:41 AM
They were talking about the Kazekages. Wonder if the puppet will exhibit the same powers as who it's made after. Or rather, who the puppet WAS......

Mut
Thu, 06-30-2005, 10:54 AM
Enough with the faggot puppets.

Spoilers:

Apparently, the sand was talking about Gaara being kidnapped and saying how it might be better for the village. They bring up some past issues regarding the Sandaime going missing and whether or not the sand should've focused on finding him or dealing with whatever issues the village/country was going through at the time. The puppet that ageless Sasori brings out IS the Sandaime. Supposedly, it's his favorite/best puppet.

And Deidara said some shit about people not caring about the jirruunchikiihsufasfhuhshis when they got captured or whatever, but also talked about how Naruto wants to blow Gaara.

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-30-2005, 10:58 AM
Jesus christ it's no wonder Deidara & Sasori are teamed up, they are the official akatsuki transvestites.

And I'm lovin' it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kAi
Thu, 06-30-2005, 11:01 AM
Chapter 266 translated by HisshouBuraiKen

Page 1:
Title: Sasori appears!
Sidebar: Violent anger releases the wild spirit! The young man awakens a beast to protect someone important.

Page 2:
Text: Sakura's blow crushes Hiruko! But what lies inside...?

Page 3:
Sakura: That's his real body?
Sasori: Heh...only you, grandma...
YOU parrying my traps is one thing, but for that kid...

Page 4:
Sasori: Once you saw through my attacks, you used chakra strings to manipulate her movements, eh...
Sakura: He noticed...
Sasori: You even stopped Hiruko's tail from striking...
That was when I first noticed...

Page 5:
Sasori: The kunai, right? You stuck threads on them, and when I blocked with the tail, you moved them.
Chiyobaa: Hoo...even though I kept the strings invisible by using as little chakra as possible, you got me.

Sasori: Yeah, well...the one who got me started playing with puppets
was you.
Chiyobaa: Why don't we quit playing around.

Page 6:
Someone: How long are we going to wait for Gaara to return?
We absolutely can NOT let the rest of the Great 5 Countries know that the Kazekage was captured in what amounted to an ambush on the field!

Beardo: Plus, didn't you say that one of the enemies is Sasori of the Red Sands??
We'll be disgraced!

Page 7:
Baki: There is still a chance Gaara will return! (Lit: It's not yet definite that he won't return! (Crazy double negatives...))
Magoo: But...if he didn't return...
it would be better for the village...

Baki: What are you trying to say?
Magoo: Gaara is an unstable monster with the "One tail" living inside him.
When he was named Kazekage, it was because we thought he had it under control...
But eventually, he might go crazy again. He'll return to being a burden on the village.

Page 8:
Magoo: Originally, we believed that he would live in harmony with Shukaku, but he ended up being nothing more than an unstable experiment.
Though the attempts failed, even his own father, the Fourth, called for him to be assasinated.

His young associates know nothing. While there are people who respect Gaara...
...Most of the village is simply afraid. The truth is, there is no hope for him.

Page 9:
Magoo: Wh-
Kankurou: If I hear one more stupid thing come out of your mouth...
You'll pay for it, elder or not!

Baki: Don't you dare, Kankurou! You're standing before the statues of the past Kazekages! This is holy ground!

Page 10:
Slappy: Kankurou. I understand that you're angry, but his words have logic to them. But right now, whether or not to have faith in Gaara (or, "have faith Gaara will return") isn't the problem.

Kankurou: Pfft.
Magoo: Ghack...

Slappy: Something just like this happend once, long ago...The Third Kazekage was kidnapped by an unknown enemy.

We searched for his wherabouts...eventually we were reduced to guessing. War came, and the countries grew hostile.
In order to bring peace to the village, we had to give up the search. (a bit sketchy)

Kankurou: But why?

Page 11:
Slappy: The Third was the strongest person in the history of our village...but we never even found his body.
Such a powerful man....
Could not have been defeately that easily.
That's what we all though.
At any rate, we need to be thinking about the village right now.

Page 12:
(Pshoo)

Page 13:
(Shuriken impacting clay birdie)

Page 14:
Naruto: We aren't gonna give Gaara up, no matter what!
Deidara: You're a weird Jinchuuriki, you know that? I'd heard all of you were depressed and hated other people...mmm.
This "Gaara" kid is also a rare one...I never thought a Jinchuuriki would go so far for the sake of others.

Deidara: If we don't include him, there have been two Jinchuuriki that my partners have defeated. Though I don't think a single one of their friends or fellow villagers even tried to save them...mmm.

Page 15:
Deidara: Actually, I bet there were a lot of people who were happy! Hahaha!
You, you pathetic, neglected boy...weren't you left alone?

Gaara died because we ripped the "One-tail" out of him. And you're next!

Naruto: ...I am going to kill all of you.

Page 16:
Sasori: Do you think I'll be beaten so easily, Chiyobaa-sama?

Page 17:
Sakura: Chiyobaa-sama...is he really Sasori?
Chiyobaa: What on earth...
He...he hasn't aged a day.

Sasori: I've got you right where I want you.
When it's time to kill, I always have a hard time picking from my collection, but...

Page 18:
Sasori: This is my favorite.
Chiyobaa: That's...you're kidding me...
Sakura: What's wrong??

Page 19:
Chiyobaa: That's...the Third Kazekage...
Sasori: Hmph. Let's do this.

--FIN

nests
Thu, 06-30-2005, 11:07 AM
Man kishimoto just keeps coming up with the craziest stuff I guess now we know what sasori meant to make sakura part of his collection. and to think that he has a whole bunch of other puppets

Jman
Thu, 06-30-2005, 11:46 AM
good chapter. i was just as surprised about seeing sasori's real body as sakura was.
hopefully someone gets killed soon so we could see the return of team Gai.

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-30-2005, 11:47 AM
Sasori RULES.

Also, it was cool to find out some kazekage story... and to have the third kazekage be the puppet... yeah, things like these make me endure the fact that the anime currently sucks ass.

On another note I'm glad that it turned out as such that Chiyo was controlling Sakura with strings, it would have been inappropriate for Sakura to calculate her part of that assault by herself.

Assertn
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:49 PM
wow.....thats a pretty awesome chapter.....

i like the level of sophistication kishimoto is going with the puppet jutsus.....its certainly much better than leaving it way back at kankuro's level

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 06-30-2005, 01:19 PM
wow great chapter sasori pwnz

weakest anbu
Thu, 06-30-2005, 01:43 PM
;O i thought this chapter was just random bs to drag out the fight. without the translation i wouldve never guess that the puppet is the 3rd kazekage

sasori is fucking insane. he kidnapped the strongest kazekage without anyone noticing.

Honoko
Thu, 06-30-2005, 02:14 PM
interesting chapter, finally. even though there was a stalling plot device inserted in here, at least it was something i could care about. kishimoto's finally giving the sand village a bit of a history which elevates it from the village that "happens to be there" like stone, mist, or whatnot.

btw, unless sakura and chiyo got something up their sleeve that they hadn't told anyone, they're totally screwed. how do u beat a guy who defeated the strongest kazekage in the sand and go by undetected like that?? craziness!

and while i still hope it's not true, i'm getting pretty convinced that gaara really is dead. unless they do something SUPER cheesy at the end of this arc like, "oh look! a way to reverse the demon suckage! let's put shuukaku back into gaara and bring him back to life that way!" (and they better not), i think naruto's gonna have to find another new friend to be angsty with.

Zhan
Thu, 06-30-2005, 02:16 PM
crazy shit man. surprised me hardout that the puppet was the kazekage, when they were talking about the kazekage I thought he would be the leader of akatsuki...but that was all wrong.

Sidnne
Thu, 06-30-2005, 04:24 PM
Cool chapter as far as the storyline goes. It had some nice twists in there.

Did anyone else think the artwork on this chapter was a little subpar?

Hellraiser
Thu, 06-30-2005, 06:07 PM
Sasori is so young and hip.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 06-30-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Jesus christ it's no wonder Deidara & Sasori are teamed up, they are the official akatsuki transvestites.

And I'm lovin' it

That's what I was thinking. If your a gay shinobi, join Atatsuki where we can get back at how they've treated us. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kAi
Thu, 06-30-2005, 09:22 PM
Yeah, it's certainly something that Sasori has the 3rd Kazekage as his puppet, no wonder no one could find him, and he was the strongest Sand Shinobi. Sasori not being found out just goes to show you how strong he really is.

ChaosK
Fri, 07-01-2005, 12:01 AM
that was seriously awsome, and yes sasori and deidria are transvestites! Also, shannaro's out.

Zhan
Fri, 07-01-2005, 12:39 AM
Any thoughts on why Sasori never aged? I think its probably something like Tsunade's technique...but I don't know if you need to use medical techniques for that....

Assertn
Fri, 07-01-2005, 12:40 AM
having a pretty face does not make you a transvestite

Jaredster
Fri, 07-01-2005, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
wow.....thats a pretty awesome chapter.....

i like the level of sophistication kishimoto is going with the puppet jutsus.....its certainly much better than leaving it way back at kankuro's level

Masashi Kishimoto is crazy for puppets. I think he has an manga named "Karakuri" that was based on puppets.

Yorma
Fri, 07-01-2005, 02:55 AM
Ok, Sasori is freaking cool. Making a puppet out of the strongest ninja in sand ;o insane.

Psyke
Fri, 07-01-2005, 02:57 AM
Seems not only Konoha has a problem with dead Kages coming back to haunt them.....

mage
Fri, 07-01-2005, 06:25 AM
did anyone else think sasori looks like that stupid fairy from the filler?

Stoopider
Fri, 07-01-2005, 01:07 PM
Looks like they've Chiyo and Sakura met a really terrifying enemy, I think he could be on the same level as Orochimaru, well... I think all Akatsuki should be around the same level of Orochimaru. But to turn the 3rd Kazekage into a puppet, thats quite terrifying. I think old lady Chiyo is going to die. Sakura's going to get saved by Gai's team.

And Naruto's going to take down the bird guy.

kAi
Fri, 07-01-2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Chiyo will die, Sakura will live, and the others also. Sasori having the 3rd Kazekage as his puppet is something else. Having the Akatsuki dying is not something I want to be done just yet, I was thinking they would be around longer, well there is still other members they could throw at them, and also the leader and there is Itachi, Sasuke, and Orochimaru to think about.

elmojo
Fri, 07-01-2005, 02:39 PM
maybe sasori will kill chiyo and kidnap sakura, its possible!

Death BOO Z
Fri, 07-01-2005, 03:05 PM
being the evil bitch that i am, I will write nothing good about this chapter, and focus only on the bad parts.

1. sand village. Gaara is now the 5th hokgae? does it mean that the village is about as old as the leaf? wouldn't that imply that all villages were created after the 'great ninja wars'? what's up with that?
plus, they're kinda cheap, the leaf has the hokage faces craved on a mountain, the sand only has figures of them.?

2. the 3rd Kazakage is even more 'out of the blue' than kimimaru, it's like we're back at recca days "OMG! this madugo is so super strong! and even though I, the all knowing older person who knows all about them, have never mentioned it! you have no chance at winning, how did the enemy get such a cliff hangering item?!". seriously, they could have at least slipped out some information about him before.

3. Sasori looks gay, I liked him much better before, and why does the so called kazakage have the mouth lines of other dolls? is he a doll (a machinary that was created in the image of the 3rd) or a controlled puppet? he didn't have those lines in the statue....

oh, but i have one good thing to say, the 1st kazakage looks cool, like how a real ninja should.

Sidnne
Fri, 07-01-2005, 03:32 PM
3. Sasori looks gay, I liked him much better before, and why does the so called kazakage have the mouth lines of other dolls? is he a doll (a machinary that was created in the image of the 3rd) or a controlled puppet? he didn't have those lines in the statue....

Sasori isn't controlling the 3rd the way that Chiyo controlled Sakura. The 3rd is dead. Sasori used his body to create a puppet, the way he said he did with the bodies in the last chapter. I'm sure that the body was mutilated and stitched back together. It probably has some mechanical parts to it as well.

One thing that caught my interest was that this was the first time that I'm aware of that they gave any mention to the number of Kazekages. I found it interesting that in all likelihood Naruto's father is the 4th Hokage, while Gaara's father was the 4th Kazekage.

And as far as Chiyo is concerned, I've said it before and I'll say it again, because I have no doubt in my mind that Chiyo is going to sacrifice her lifeforce to revive Gaara. Its one of two purposes that old people serve in anime.

Mut
Fri, 07-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
oh, but i have one good thing to say, the 1st kazakage looks cool, like how a real ninja should.
That's because the 1st Kazekage is Kakashi's dad. Look at the mask.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-01-2005, 04:01 PM
1. sand village. Gaara is now the 5th hokgae? does it mean that the village is about as old as the leaf? wouldn't that imply that all villages were created after the 'great ninja wars'? what's up with that?

If all of them WERE created after the great ninja wars... so what?

plus, they're kinda cheap, the leaf has the hokage faces craved on a mountain, the sand only has figures of them.?

Maybe because the leaf is by far the most prospering ninja village and sand is one of the poorest? (this has been said several times in the story)

2. the 3rd Kazakage is even more 'out of the blue' than kimimaru, it's like we're back at recca days "OMG! this madugo is so super strong! and even though I, the all knowing older person who knows all about them, have never mentioned it! you have no chance at winning, how did the enemy get such a cliff hangering item?!". seriously, they could have at least slipped out some information about him before.

So what? When were they supposed to tell us about the third kazekage? This is with no doubt the best point in the story to do so because the sand village has never been more crucial to the story than it is now. What do you mean "out of the blue" anyway? Is there some hidden anime rule that things need to be foreshadowed before appearing? This makes no sense at all.

Ah yes! Good looking male = the g-word! Pathetic.

Gee, wonder why he has "puppet lines" now.. MAYBE BECAUSE HE -IS- A PUPPET?

elmojo
Fri, 07-01-2005, 04:35 PM
what i'm confused about is that the puppet may be from the 3rd's body, but what good does that really do?
puppets cant do jutsus can they?

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-01-2005, 04:39 PM
He might have equipped them differently or something, or he might just value it as his favorite puppet because it was the hardest one to get... anyway, I'm interested in that too. I doubt the puppet itself does anything though, i.e I don't think the puppet has the kazekage's strength or something like that.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 07-01-2005, 04:41 PM
ooh, it seems like i've got some people angry on me, yay.

Sidnne - that's what i've said, if the 3rd kazakage is a regular puppet (either mechincal builr or just the corpse of someone), it only means that the pyshical body is the same, there can be no reason why the puppet would be able to do any jutsu's that made the person so famous, and therefore, a puppet of him isn't more dangerous than any other puppet (except for the fact that Sasori has the body, which means that he may have been able to overpower him).

Mut@chi- while i'm sure you're joking, I still have to say that the years don't add up.

Terracosmo -
a. nothing really, but I allways assumed that the villages were created in diffrent times, due to normal policts and co., if they were all created at the same time, it would mean that the so called 'great ninja war' was some sort of special, outstanding event which drastically changed the world history, which makes me wonder what was before.

b. again, nothing really, just mentionning a fact.

c. yes, i know that there is no rule for foreshadowing, but it feels much better to have so build-up towards things which happen than just throwing out charecters from nowhere. heck, even Kimimaru, whom i truly hate for various reasons, at least was mentioned about 30 chapters before he appeared. they could have told us about the 3rd kazakage at any time, during the chunin exam (have someone say 'it was diffrent when the 3rd was in control'), during the time garra came to rescue Lee (saying "I've decided to become a Kazgkage not like my father, but like the 3rd") and during any other time when the sand council was talking.

d. come on, even you said something among those lines in page 1, I didn't say 'OMG! he looks feminine and my sexsual prefences are threathend by him!", i just said that I liked the "puppet" face better.

e. you're missing my point, so far, all the puppets we've seen were created from matrials, so i assumed that those mouth-lines were indication of the mechanizem which opens the mouth. but since this puppet seems to be a moving corpse of the 3rd (at least Kishimtoto wants us to think that way), i don't see any reason for it to have mouth lines. Sakura, who was being moved by chiyo didn't have starnge lines on her, so why should the 3rd have (except for the obvious reason of body decay over the years, which would mean that the puppet has lost any strength it may have had once).

anyway, I like nitpicking and i only mention bad stuff, so don't go 'if you don't like it, why do you even read it' on me...

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-01-2005, 05:21 PM
Mainly because I feel like your "bad points" are quite moot and not "bad" enough to merit critique.

There is a difference between "transvestite" & "gay", mainly that the former is used for looks (guy dressing up alternatively looking like a female, the latter in this case) while the latter is an actual sexual preference and a vastly overused way to define something that looks good and "unmanly". Also, coming from me, transvestite isn't even something bad. I even took the time to end the post with "and I'm lovin it".

Also, I am quite sure that there would have been more foreshadowing if the third kazekage's role was important. The only reason they mentioned him was to show us readers how badass Sasori is, thus, his existence is only a fuel for Sasori's awesomeness. Meaning that they don't HAVE to mention it 30 chapters earlier as they did with Kimimaro, who was actually a part of the story in a whole other way.

Sidnne
Fri, 07-01-2005, 08:37 PM
The only reason they mentioned him was to show us readers how badass Sasori is, thus, his existence is only a fuel for Sasori's awesomeness.

That's a good point.

Chiyo also said that the kazekage puppet was Sasori's favorite and most powerful. But, it doesn't have to be the most powerful puppet simply because the 3rd was the strongest sand ninja ever. It is just appropriate having the strongest puppet be made out of a Kazekage as opposed to something ordinary and generic like a salamander or scorpion. It doesn't have to retain of the 3rd's justsus or strength in order to be the most powerful.

That fact that the puppet is made from the body of the 3rd Kazekage is really meant to be symbolic of the strength of both Sasori and of the puppet. It adds some shock effect to the story.

kAi
Fri, 07-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Why would the 3rd Kazekage need to be mentioned, before he makes an appearance, that usually takes away a shock value, and not just that, it wasn't needed to be brought up before, because it wasn't needed for the story until now.

Sasori has played around with the puppets and added shit to them for sure, haven't you seen puppets, vantrilliquest dolls, they have those lines, it's probably just to show you that it indeed is a puppet, or he needed it like that so he could play around with something that would come out of the mouth.

Psyke
Fri, 07-01-2005, 11:54 PM

Having the same number of Kages doesn't necessary mean the village is around the same age. For example some kages can last a few months before dying/sacrificing/going missing, while others like the 3rd Hokage can last several decades.

benjaminz
Sat, 07-02-2005, 02:14 AM
Yay! Before this chapter, Sasori lyke totally suxed ass 'cuz he was fugly , but now he's lyke totally teh sexy !!1 lyke wurr Akatsuki just scored points on being super kewl hahah... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

So that's what Deidera meant when he/she was talking about Sasori being more skilled in art or whatever... I bet the next chapter's only going to go over how Sasori turned the 3rd Kazekage into a puppet, along with a bit of irrelevant action scenes from Naruto/Kakashi or Team Gai. Oh well, I agree with whoever said it earlier, Kishimoto's going in a good direction with the puppets. Sasori's so kewlio now; he better not get owned... i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Honoko
Sat, 07-02-2005, 02:27 AM
i'd actually be pissed if sasori got pwned by sakura and chiyo. unless kishimoto can perform miracles and convince me that they can feasibly defeat that guy by themselves, i will be very angry =P

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-02-2005, 02:57 AM
I am not going to tolerate that Sakura had a part in defeating the first akatsuki if Sasori gets owned. And neither will the rest of the fanbase (I hope)

Hakeem_21
Sat, 07-02-2005, 06:56 AM
Right now i wanna know how come Sasori havent aged in 20 years.'

And for the people that arent sure if the 3rd Kazekage puppet is as strong as when the third lived, why would this puppet be so special and feared by Chiyo if it wasnt as strong as the 3rd...

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-02-2005, 07:00 AM
I think the reason Chiyo "feared" it was because of the sheer shock of seeing the mightiest sand warrior ever turned puppet by Sasori i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

And the fact that it's special was probably because it was the hardest for Sasori to get. Then again, it might also be the most useful... but probably only because Sasori equipped it that way. Although it would be badass if it actually retainted some jutsus/strength of it's ..uhh... living form.

kAi
Sat, 07-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Yay! Before this chapter, Sasori lyke totally suxed ass 'cuz he was fugly , but now he's lyke totally teh sexy !!1 lyke wurr Akatsuki just scored points on being super kewl hahah...

The puppet he was using originally is way better than his normal look, he looked bad ass before.

Konohamaru
Sat, 07-02-2005, 09:58 AM
Yea he looks uber cool now. I also think the young Sasori is also a puppet. I'll guess that the real sasori is hiding somewhere controlling everything with some super long unseeable strings, lol. Unless he has the same technique the 5th uses to make her look young.

Assertn
Sat, 07-02-2005, 11:06 AM
who says that the 3rd kazekage puppet can't do anything special because he's dead? Maybe he has a bloodlimit that can be used even with a puppet body........
It's been established that other ninjas can steal the secrets of a person's bloodlimit after they die

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-02-2005, 11:11 AM
who says that the 3rd kazekage puppet can't do anything special because he's dead? Maybe he has a bloodlimit that can be used even with a puppet body........
It's been established that other ninjas can steal the secrets of a person's bloodlimit after they die

Well if Sasori has stolen the secrets of the kazekage's eventual bloodlimit, wouldn't it technically be Sasori using it and not the puppet?

"who says that the 3rd kazekage puppet can't do anything special because he's dead?"

That line sounds pretty funny if you just read it out i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Sat, 07-02-2005, 11:24 AM
well not necessarily......

for example, i'd imagine it would be pretty hard to take kimimaro's bloodlimit to use as your own....
however if kimimaro became a puppet, then you can just control his body to make spiked weapons to use

actually.....kimimaro would make for a pretty useful puppet i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

primalspas
Sat, 07-02-2005, 12:17 PM
yeah yeah sasori is cool and everything I wonder about he was able to do that shit he does, but the one thing that really caught my eye was that deidara said that akatsuki had already capture two jinchuuriki's other than naruto and gaara, I mean what demons were inside of those people? I'm going to be pretty pissed if we never get to see those demons

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 07-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Well it would suck if they were all revealed at once too..

I remember reading something on these boards a while back about who the demons actually were.. the only one I remember someone saying is like the 8-tailed snake or something.. was that just speculation?

Death BOO Z
Sat, 07-02-2005, 01:43 PM
i think whoever said it was refering to the legend of 'yamata no orchi' which is a 8-headed snake. I don't thik we'll see it, unless it was already taken by Orichimaru, which might be possible, who knows.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 07-02-2005, 01:51 PM
I thought about that, but Akatsuki has only been together what, 6 years.. and Orochi had those powers a long time before that, so I don't think that's the case.

benjaminz
Sat, 07-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by: kAi

Yay! Before this chapter, Sasori lyke totally suxed ass 'cuz he was fugly , but now he's lyke totally teh sexy !!1 lyke wurr Akatsuki just scored points on being super kewl hahah...

The puppet he was using originally is way better than his normal look, he looked bad ass before.
I was just acting like a dumbass when I said that... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
However, I do think 'prettier' bad guys are cooler because ugly bad guys are just... generic ugly bad guys... but you have your own opinion.

What I wanted to say when I typed that was something more along the lines of...
"I think Sasori's 'pretty' image better reflects his artistic personality. It also seems like he's a little kid playing with his dollies, only at an extremely high level of skill. The level of skill at which he's manipulating these puppets makes the Akatsuki look like a very formidable enemy."

Assertn
Sat, 07-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by: primalspas
yeah yeah sasori is cool and everything I wonder about he was able to do that shit he does, but the one thing that really caught my eye was that deidara said that akatsuki had already capture two jinchuuriki's other than naruto and gaara, I mean what demons were inside of those people? I'm going to be pretty pissed if we never get to see those demons

in the part where the statue thing's 9 eyes open up as its sucking out shukaku, you can see pupils in 2 of its eyes, then a pupil in a 3rd eye soon afterwards while the rest of the eyes were blank....to indicate that the akatsuki has already captured 2 other beasts with this jutsu

Masamune
Sat, 07-02-2005, 08:59 PM
damn it , I just knew sakura couldnt be good enough to dodge those attacks by herself.

kAi
Sat, 07-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by: benjaminz

Originally posted by: kAi

I was just acting like a dumbass when I said that...
However, I do think 'prettier' bad guys are cooler because ugly bad guys are just... generic ugly bad guys... but you have your own opinion.

What I wanted to say when I typed that was something more along the lines of...
"I think Sasori's 'pretty' image better reflects his artistic personality. It also seems like he's a little kid playing with his dollies, only at an extremely high level of skill. The level of skill at which he's manipulating these puppets makes the Akatsuki look like a very formidable enemy."

So after all that, you did mean to write Yay! Before this chapter, Sasori lyke totally suxed ass 'cuz he was fugly , but now he's lyke totally teh sexy !!1 lyke wurr Akatsuki just scored points on being super kewl hahah...

Jaredster
Sun, 07-03-2005, 03:36 AM

Originally posted by: primalspas

in the part where the statue thing's 9 eyes open up as its sucking out shukaku, you can see pupils in 2 of its eyes, then a pupil in a 3rd eye soon afterwards while the rest of the eyes were blank....to indicate that the akatsuki has already captured 2 other beasts with this jutsu

Hmm... it's wierd that they didn't capture Gaara last. They brought more attention to themselves and now they probably won't be able to capture the 6 other Bijyuu.

basey44
Sun, 07-03-2005, 05:05 AM
they probably dont care that they might have more resistance now that they are more known, cos just a 2 man team can kill like almost everyone. also im sure that theyd have vaious techniques for tracking, body finding, chakra detecting etc. to find the other jinchuuriki's

also cos the jinchuuriki's arent liked anyway they could just ask someone whos seen them, and if they resist im sure the akatsuki have no problems with torture

kAi
Sun, 07-03-2005, 08:45 AM
Other nations probably had similar problems to Naruto and Gaara, one's with a demon would be known one way or another. Over heard stories from various places and the such.

Assertn
Sun, 07-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster
Hmm... it's wierd that they didn't capture Gaara last. They brought more attention to themselves and now they probably won't be able to capture the 6 other Bijyuu.

Except the sand doesnt want it publicly known that the kazekage is missing i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

RasenDori
Sun, 07-03-2005, 03:05 PM
anyone else find it kinda lame that all the other jinchuuriki have been treated like naruto and gaara? there are nine of these kids, i really dont want to see five more characters with the exact same emotional problems as naruto and gaara. there should be a jinchuuriki that gets praised by his country and has all the ladies... the pimpchuuriki.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 07-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Its just that people are stupid and are afraid of things that are diffrent and you cant get anymore diffrent then having a demon inside you.

Zhan
Sun, 07-03-2005, 03:45 PM
I actually hope that the akatsuki does capture all of the jinchuuriki (except for naruto)....make things interesting.

Jaredster
Sun, 07-03-2005, 04:50 PM
If I recall Itachi was going to get the Kyuubi. Think though... Itachi with the Kyuubi... he could walk around with the Mangekyou Sharingan as his normal eyes.

mage
Mon, 07-04-2005, 02:22 AM
nah, he might go blind

Jaredster
Mon, 07-04-2005, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by: mage
nah, he might go blind

We don't know if Mangekyou Sharingan deteriorates ones eyes.

Zhan
Mon, 07-04-2005, 04:53 AM
doubt it, kakashi wouldn't know shit about magekyou because he doesn't have it.

mage
Mon, 07-04-2005, 04:55 PM
it was a joke.

Masamune
Mon, 07-04-2005, 06:15 PM
you suck at jokes

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 07-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by: Masamune
you suck at jokes

lol

Second time today that someone posted just to type lol. As I said for the other guy, some mods will give out warnings for posts like this.

-GotWoot Moderator

kAi
Wed, 07-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Inane version out.