PDA

View Full Version : TW-Naisho Bleach Episodes

atlas
Thu, 06-30-2005, 06:06 AM
I was wondering if anyone else has ever heard of this fansub group. I'ts probably the best work i have ever seen done for an anime. The reason i made this thread is to ask if anyone knows where to download episodes 15-39 of their work. Ive only been able to find 1-14, and ive looked everywhere for the rest but cant find them. So please can anyone help?? if theres no more than that, then can anyone tell me another group as good as them please?

Death BOO Z
Thu, 06-30-2005, 06:56 AM
Don't bother with TW, i'm willing to bet that they'll drop the project in a year or two, when they reach episode 40 or something...

if you want HQ subs, go for a-keep, they're about 10-12 episodes behined, but they'll probably keep working. if you can't wait, go for lunar subs, they're also good, and they come out fast.

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 06-30-2005, 09:04 AM
tw has only subbed up to 14 and unlike Death BOO Z i recommend to keep them, just keep downloading them and also download a-keep and lunar atleast that's what i do i got 1-14 from TW, 15-27 from a-keep and 28-38 from lunar, so whenever tw releases a new ep an a-keep gets replaced and whenever a-keep releases an ep a lunar ep gets replaced, lunar sucks ass they are just up to date IMHO

mage
Fri, 07-01-2005, 05:46 PM
lunar only for me

Jadugar
Sat, 07-02-2005, 01:12 PM
I suggest Lunar as well. Also they are pretty fast. They have all the episodes from the begining.
Lunar (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/)

ChaosK
Thu, 07-07-2005, 11:52 AM
i dont think lunar sucks ass, they do good work for a speed fansub, best speed sub out there for bleach, bleach-society isnt THAT bad but they're almost the fastest and i replace them with lunar...and we've recentaly learned that "hell fansubs" (or whatever its called) truely SUCKS.

Kaigi-san
Sun, 07-10-2005, 09:48 PM
Lunar is pretty good imo... I've tried all three groups (Lunar, A-Keep and TW) for this anime and I do prefer TW, but it does require patience since they are slower. If u cant wait then just get A-Keep and/or Lunar. I archive TW, but in the mean time I just get A-Keep and Lunar.

Munsu
Sun, 07-10-2005, 10:36 PM
main problem is that TW basically is not working on the project anymore, at least the original translator (I think he only subbed 4 episodes), so naisho has been doing most of the other episodes, including translations... I've never had a problem with Dragosmore (the translator), so it's no problem... and naisho is pretty slow by themselves, so yeah.. only for archive purposes, since this show will probably get licensed before TW-Naisho (and probably all groups doing this) finish up the series...

Kaigi-san
Fri, 07-15-2005, 07:45 PM
TW-Naisho Bleach 15 is outTW (http://a.scarywater.net/naruto/)

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-17-2005, 05:49 AM
The thing I really like about Lunar is the way they try and convey characters that talk wierd or in shorthand in their translations.

GamingGodP
Sun, 07-17-2005, 05:26 PM
"Hell fansubs" are HK-Fansubs. If you watch One Piece, you'll see a few HK-Subs that are doing the later eps (190+) such as Hell Fansubs and XeNo HK.

It's best to just ignore them.