PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 141 Discussion

Jaredster
Thu, 06-30-2005, 02:12 AM
Oh I fucked up, I didn't know other one would be opened up after the release.

Please delete this.

Who cares, just keep this thread.

GotWoot Moderator

Alright. So... umm... DISCUSS! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-30-2005, 02:14 AM
Yeah well the otherone is still locked. Its that one that should be deleted anyway. The guy made that thread to try and get a jump on us and obtain the coveted threadmaker position and all the glory and women that comes with it! He can't be allowed to retain his ill-gotten gains!

I gotta know, was that episode ALL filler, or was that stuff at the end from the manga?

Anyway, that episode couldn't have been more stereotypical if it tried. And why the hell is that Fuuma chick Jirayia beat all, like, good at the end? Was she under an evil spell? Man that sucked.

Masamune
Thu, 06-30-2005, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Yeah well the otherone is still locked. Its that one that should be deleted anyway. The guy made that thread to try and get a jump on us and obtain the coveted threadmaker position and all the glory and women that comes with it! He can't be allowed to retain his ill-gotten gains!

I gotta know, was that episode ALL filler, or was that stuff at the end from the manga?

Anyway, that episode couldn't have been more stereotypical if it tried. And why the hell is that Fuuma chick Jirayia beat all, like, good at the end? Was she under an evil spell? Man that sucked.

the latter part of the episode wasnt all filler.

Arashi was cool at times xD
but seriously, the half right side dies because of a kunai stab? wtf?
seems like sakura should become useful in some time. well not really useful, but will contribute more or less in a helpful manner.

ES
Thu, 06-30-2005, 03:09 AM
OMG!

For cryingout...If she's gonna say she's going to be usefull...PLEASE, PLEASE! Make it so!

....Anyways, this should be interesting...And once again I can finally give a sigh of relief now that we are back on track...

nge484
Thu, 06-30-2005, 03:14 AM
Okay, who else here is damn near ready to puke on this series? Well, I really shouldn't say "series"...I really mean section. Fillers. Stuff that's NOT IN THE MANGA.
Speaking of which, I don't read the manga. So I have a question for people who do...

I personally check out the preview to the next episode each time...and I GOTTA know...is this next episode going to be the beginning of another "let's shit a few episodes out of our asses and call it Naruto Filler" section? A friend vaguely spoiled future Naruto events for me since he reads manga and can't keep his damn mouth shut. And obviously I won't spoil it for anyone else, but he made it sound like the next section is gunna be pretty badass...and will actually explain something I've been curious about since Zabuza showed up. But 141's preview for 142 doesn't look like it's going in that direction in the least. I can hardly see the constipated twins in the preview turning into something cool...

So should I just wait a month for 4-5 shitty episodes to release and then pick up when hopefully it's getting cooler, or is it actually getting to a decent section?
....or is it just too early to tell? O_o

Btw, I agree w/ Masamune there. Dead right half because of a kunai stab? Even if it IS just really crappy filler...that was just pathetic. I'd rather watch Lame-o's Lametastic Adventures in Lame Land than this shit. And what's with Naruto just kinda busting out of the inpenetrable pyramid? No Kyuubi chakra, no nothing. Just a "Rar, I'm Naruto!" and BAM, broken powerful Jutsu. That's a skilled Fuuma Clan technique? God, the Fuuma clan must suck so freakin' bad...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-30-2005, 03:21 AM
seems like sakura should become useful in some time. well not really useful, but will contribute more or less in a helpful manner.

Looks like she's gonna be the Dende of the Naruto world. Useless fighter, but keeps healing downed fighters everytime the big badguy turns his back to fight someone else.

Dead right half because of a kunai stab?

Yeah really, the least she could have done was use the glowing kunai that fucks up her clans techniques.

And what's with Naruto just kinda busting out of the inpenetrable pyramid? No Kyuubi chakra, no nothing. Just a "Rar, I'm Naruto!" and BAM, broken powerful Jutsu.

He didn't just bust out of it, useless girl #2 slapped the guys hand seals away(which was really gay btw), which caused the pyramid to weaken.

mage
Thu, 06-30-2005, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by: nge484
is this next episode going to be the beginning of another "let's shit a few episodes out of our asses and call it Naruto Filler" section?

it does seem like it is going to be a filler. some of the characters in the preview aren't in the manga. anyway, this episode was hilariously stupid. i laughed more in this episode than in any of the "funny" ones.

ChibiYali
Thu, 06-30-2005, 08:00 AM
well.. I gotta say...
that was a good last 5 minutes... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

the rest.. meh...
I've seen better...

I knew sakura was going to go in this direction.. it was OBVIOUS as soon as naruto got involved with jiraiya, and sasuke went over to the dark side...
only one sennin left... only one kakashi team member left... gee... what would happen?

hope sakura will get interesting now...

Aramis
Thu, 06-30-2005, 09:37 AM
sakura's gonna be a medic....gosh no. sakura, has willpower? actually she'd get a mental break down for failing to heal someone. is there really no better person for the job?
anyway, it was the best filler saga so far, because it was the shortest, and had a couple good scenes too i guess...and it fit the story nicely.
Arashi with t-virus no jutsu cast on him didn't put up much of a fight...he ended up killing himself with his buddha cube technique. and sakura again FFS...what do you do when someone's about to cut your head off with giant scissors? Look away?

Jadugar
Thu, 06-30-2005, 10:23 AM
Someone please tell me that this arc is over for sure and we are back to the main story. This last episode has tried all my patience and I am about to suicide.

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-30-2005, 10:47 AM
141 for dummies:

Naruto: Guess what?

Naruto: Wait for it...

Naruto: SASUKE AIN'T DEAD
Everybody: WHF?T?F?F?F?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sakura: FOR REAL?
Naruto: YEAH, cuz I haven't fulfilled my promise, check out this thumb of mine... it indicates that I sometime in the future will bring back Sasuke. He might be dead, he might be old, heck, he might even have changed his hair color... but I'M BRINGING THAT BASTARD BACK

Arashi: Naruto, you bitch! Revealing my obvious lies like that!
Naruto: THAT'S MY WAY OF THE NINJA
Frog: To reveal lies?
Naruto: YEAHHH
Girls: *Angst*

Sasame: NOOOOOO
Sakura: Sorry Sasame, but we must not interfere. No matter what. *Punches* Sorry Sasame, but the sidelines is where we belong. This place of destiny. This serenity, oh yes, truly the sidelines...

2 seconds later:
Naruto: *gets hit*
Sakura: OMFG NOOOO!!! *runs out*

Arashi: Oh look another weak kid that I won't be able to kill! *attempts to kill*
Sakura: Unexpectedly, I can't move!
Naruto: WHY HELLO THAR *takes the hit*
Sakura: I CAN'T DO ANYTHING

Arashi: Dead filler characters, grant me your neverending supply of chakra!
Dead filler chars: Meowwwwwwww (or something)
Arashi: Take this! Shin Color Spray Blast Cannon!*

*= A combination of the D&D magic spell Color Spray (the move) & the DBZ technique Ki Blast Cannon also known as Shikouhou (the stance)

Sakura: I STILL CAN'T DO ANYTHING

Sasame: ANGSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
*slashes Arashi*
Arashi: YOU BITCH (this line is too good to edit out)
Arashi & Sasame: MORE ANGST THAN YOU CAN HANDLE
Arashi: JK OLOL now you die.. BIATCH

Sakura: NO!
*dramatic pause*
Sakura: A stupid filler character who tried to food poison me has taught me... that life has meaning & is not scary.
Everybody: Ehm, that makes absolutely no sense.
Sakura: The scary thing is to stay alive and do nothing... something that I do all the time, by the way.
Everybody: Well that's true.
Sakura: I don't mind dying for my friends... that is, if I had any.
Everybody: That's also true.
Sakura: And that is why I will now stand and act psuedo-brave while enjoying you chopping my head off.
Arashi: K

Naruto: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Naruto: I will now give you mindless pep talk that will make you believe that you are slightly less worthless than you actually are, Sakura.
Sakura: Gee thanks
Arashi: YOU ARE FORGETTING THAT HE IS STILL TRAPPED IN MY ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE OF DOOM... YES, TRULY THE ONE TECHNIQUE TO RULE THEM ALL AND...
Naruto: PLOT DEVICE NO JUTSU! SHIT, I'M OUT!
Arashi: wtf h4x

*place blows up*

Arashi & Sasame: Let us now float in this mealstrom of ehh... gas.. or whatever it is while talking dramatically about the fact that we both suck
Both: ANGST!

and then the filler ends with a happy smile outside a house just a few minutes later

---

God, this was so fucking bad. More fillers next week, look forward to it!

It was pretty funny when Arashi imitated Naruto though, I hoped that made him realize how fucking stupid he sounds when he says Sakura-chan all the time.
Oh and Arashi calling Sasame a bitch of course.

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 06-30-2005, 11:02 AM
lmao that was mad funny terra

Husse
Thu, 06-30-2005, 11:10 AM
Pretty good episode considering...
But WTF is up with next episode? Another filler?

Foomanchew24
Thu, 06-30-2005, 11:10 AM
The filler arc was ok until the lameness of this episode showed up. The last couple of minutes were decent but overall a really shitty episode in my opinion. I don't read the manga but the next ep looks like filler to me with stupid bad guys with big toothy grins, not the cool evil bad guys of the non-filler storyline. Worst bad guy ever in this episode, might as well title it "Naruto Vs. The Retard", would have been fitting.

MFauli
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:13 PM
I have to say, that THIS episode was good.
And as a whole, this filler story wasn´t that bad...but when i watch the preview of the next ep...omg!
Ugly, fat guys, WTF?

I dont want another filler.

Assertn
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:30 PM
wow, and i thought I was harsh on the fillers i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
i have to admit the fight with arashi was actually pretty interesting....especially the fancy stuff the blade half was doing...cut them some slack, at least they made it a little more believable by acknowledging it as the result of orochimaru's resurrection style jutsus

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by: MFauli
Ugly, fat guys, WTF?

You like a filler story involving a Resident Evil/Frankenstein crossover as badguy yet go "WTF" when you see two fat guys?

ChibiYali
Thu, 06-30-2005, 02:21 PM
you forgot something terra....

sakura yells: "NARUTOOOO!!!" at least once a minute
it was the only dialogue she had for quite a while in this ep

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-30-2005, 03:01 PM
According to some people, the guy in the preview is actually.....

*drumroll*

Mizuki!

Yeah, that guy in the first episode that tricked Naruto.
...amazing huh?

outtawack
Thu, 06-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Watching this episode made me wish for a kidney stone to take some of the pain away from my head. This episode was so cheesy and cookie cutter I couldn't stand it.

Oh, yay...Sakura is now a medic...i only saw that coming from the first episode that they mentioned tsunade in. I swear this was the most obvious thing to ever happen in an anime..You gotta be stupid to not see this coming for at least 80 - 100 episodes.

Arashii almost became my favorite character, all he needed to do was CUT HER FUCKIN HEAD OFF!!

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-30-2005, 03:43 PM
You know, the more I think about it, Sakura is going to be just as useless AFTER she becomes a medical ninja.

I mean, Naruto heals himself, and theres NOBODY ELSE LEFT ON HER FUCKING TEAM!

So what the fuck use is a healer?

KaneDragon
Thu, 06-30-2005, 04:40 PM
For all the times the plot dictates that he can't... like this episode. i/expressions/rolleye.gif

DragonSpirit
Thu, 06-30-2005, 05:23 PM
upside of this episode : naruto didnt use rasengan pitifully again... downside : he used kage bunshin again... only two technique he ever uses and neither of them were originally created by him 8( maybe when sakura becomes a medic he will create a jutsu where he will hurt himself badly enough to warrant sakura's medical attention 8)

Jeff_from_MD
Thu, 06-30-2005, 05:34 PM
I've never seen so many flimsy tactics that actually had results. Since when does a fretting little girl trying to stop the villain succeed in both sneaking up on him and deflating him with one kunai?? AND SHE DOES IT TWICE!?

And what's with the freakin' revelation Jiraiya claimed to learn from the mission----that "Sasuke must be alive, and it takes 3 years to be a new container" I mean duh we established that last month, not to mention the fact that Sasuke and Naruto were in pretty good health when they last brawled anyway.

Aeon
Thu, 06-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Arashi made this ep great, I couldn't stop laughing at him imitating Naruto. When Jiraiya poped up and had the girl face down I was like Kin(wtf), too bad she wasn't really sacrificed. Looks like next ep will be about Karanai and Asuma maybe. I hope so cause Karanai was the only Jounin shafted during the Konaha crush.

woofcat
Thu, 06-30-2005, 08:33 PM
Why did Jiraiya bring her (chick that tried to posion him) with him? I mean was he planning on takeing advantage of her at a lter date.

nge484
Thu, 06-30-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by DarthEnder
You know, the more I think about it, Sakura is going to be just as useless AFTER she becomes a medical ninja.

I thought about that too...but I actually came to the conclusion that she'll probably become more useful. I mean, she's being trained by the freaking Hokage. A Hokage who can axe kick the ground and make it look like Godzilla walked in and started doing jumping jacks. I think the 5th Hokage will have a few things to teach her...possibly even medical attacks? I mean look at the 5th's fight with Kabuto...

Sakura might not turn into a complete badass, but I have a feeling she won't be as worthless as she is. And I gotta say, it's about freakin' time...

Jeff_from_MD
Thu, 06-30-2005, 10:51 PM
Why did Jiraiya bring her (chick that tried to posion him) with him? I mean was he planning on takeing advantage of her at a lter date.

nahh course not. She was clearly asleep and wasn't able to make it back to her car that night so he had to take her to his place and make sure she'd be safe on his mattress until morning.

ES
Fri, 07-01-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
It was pretty funny when Arashi imitated Naruto though, I hoped that made him realize how fucking stupid he sounds when he says Sakura-chan all the time.
Oh and Arashi calling Sasame a bitch of course.

Fuck my most fave scene on this ep....taunt em bitch...I was laughing my ass off...

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-01-2005, 02:24 AM
only two technique he ever uses and neither of them were originally created by him

To be fair, almost none of the attacks in the show are actually created by the people who use them.

Not every ninja just makes shit up you know. Most of them just use the techniques passed down through their clans.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Arashi made this ep great, I couldn't stop laughing at him imitating Naruto. When Jiraiya poped up and had the girl face down I was like Kin(wtf), too bad she wasn't really sacrificed. Looks like next ep will be about Karanai and Asuma maybe. I hope so cause Karanai was the only Jounin shafted during the Konaha crush.

Damn man I also thought it was Kin first, dunno why, probably the color of the pants or something.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 07-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Yea I thought it was Kin also but......

DOES NOBODY CARE THAT OROCHIMARU'S MANSION HAS BEEN DESTROYED AND NEITHER HIM NOR KABUTO CAME OUT SHAKING THEIR FISTS AT THE OFFENDERS???

Assertn
Fri, 07-01-2005, 03:50 PM
it was probably a fake

Neko Haruko
Fri, 07-01-2005, 04:43 PM
='( You stole my epsode discussion thread. *cries an ocean and drowns everyone*
Hoepfully these nextfiller episodes won't be as bad.

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-01-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm only now starting this filler arc...and I don't like the look of it so far.
All the comments about the previous episodes are starting to makes sense now. XD.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 07-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Just a general question... why can't the creators of the anime think of any decent plots? This may sound like an old cliche, but seriously... why such a quality difference between them and the creators of the Managa?

Any one care to hazard a guess?

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-01-2005, 06:24 PM
The usual things, being that they are practically forced to create new characters and boring situations since they have a limited playground to play with... seeing as they cannot under any circumstances do anything which might interlope with ideas that Kishimoto might have. This is why they re-use old chars like the gasmask-nin & Mizuki in the upcoming filler arc. Those characters aren't going to be used anymore by Kishi himself.

Jaredster
Fri, 07-01-2005, 07:12 PM
I hope they don't have Mizuki in the next episode. I wanted him to be part of something bigger Kishimoto would make.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Fri, 07-01-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by: outtawack
Arashii almost became my favorite character, all he needed to do was CUT HER FUCKIN HEAD OFF!!

LMAO Damn, Outtawack that was FUNNY. Yeah just cut her head off hahaha. Actually I havent really been bothered that much by Sakura and her uselessness in the past...that is until THIS episode. I mean, you say Sakura's determination and what do we get ....crap. At least with a title like that let her do something to live up to the episode title. I was like dammit do something.

But anyway here we go with the new San Nin.
There was enough in this episode to keep me watching but I was overall a little disappointed. I think if they had shown how Jiraiya got the better of that girl in his match then it might have been a little more interesting.
Oh one more thing, this has to be the most hilarious discussion thread I have read. :-)

?igma
Sat, 07-02-2005, 12:43 AM
finally on to the real storyline..aaaahhh..feels good.

Psyke
Sat, 07-02-2005, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by: ?igma

No, the fillers ain't over yet. Check the preview.

thoregundi
Sat, 07-02-2005, 04:18 AM
im pretty drunk right now, man my head hurts,!, but i watched this ep anyway, I liked the fighting seen , yeah, its over, looks like just a few more fillers , but it will be back on track soon

Assertn
Sat, 07-02-2005, 11:01 AM
actually all this filler is making me more relieved

it wouldve been real tragic if they caught up to the manga

Jaredster
Sat, 07-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
actually all this filler is making me more relieved

it wouldve been real tragic if they caught up to the manga

I think they should take a break though. Show reruns and let the manga get ahead.

?igma
Sat, 07-02-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by: Psyke

Originally posted by: ?igma

No, the fillers ain't over yet. Check the preview.

Seems I cheered too early ..never watch previews i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Darknodin
Sat, 07-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

I think they should take a break though. Show reruns and let the manga get ahead.

... that would mean no Naruto for some time... actually i prefer fillers than that... hell I'd rather a screen of Naruto saying "Wakattebayo" for half an hour than no naruto at all

Knives122
Sun, 07-03-2005, 12:03 AM
"I guess this wasnt a waste of time after all"-Jiraiya at the end of 141

......I certainly think it was there was nothing good that came out of this thing what so ever, oh well hopefully the ep will be cool, after looking at the preview

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 07-03-2005, 04:15 PM
This episode was major tits for one reason........shikamaru was in it.

TheLoneWolf
Mon, 07-04-2005, 01:58 AM
Hey whats up with the dl? The Link on the torrent page says theres 0 of everything and it wont let me connect on BT

Use the BT Support forum for downloading questions.

-GotWoot Moderator

masamuneehs
Mon, 07-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu
This episode was major tits for one reason........shikamaru was in it.

I also found it quite hilarious how Shikamaru had this totally blank face on when Tsunade listed the qualifications for becoming a medical ninja. It was like "I don't think there's anyone who has no skills whatsoever but is naturally good at chakra control and has time to waste becoming a healer because they suck at life and don't have any speicla jutsu to train or new techniques they are spending their time trying to master"

"Oh hi Sakura!"

"Now..... where might there be a decent candidate for a medical ninja? Perhaps we could teach Akamaru?"

Oh, and Terra's ep summary cracked me up, as usual. I also enjoyed Arashi calling his sister a bitch. 'Sasame!! Kisama!!!" And his zombie tech was lameo. Glad he died, too bad Sakura and Sasame didn't kick teh bucket with him....

Naruto seriously has to stop spouting that reassuring shit to Sakura. Firstly, if he didn't do that then the bitch would be dead already. Secondly, he is just reinforcing her retarded behavior and her jumping out into the line of fire to try to help which always ends up with her getting in the way and someone else getting hurt... Thirdly, well thirdly I just dunno. Someone needs to slap that bitch and tell her to get the fuck outta battle or back to the Academy with Konohomiru so she can maybe not suck total balls every time. Too much positive reinforcement, not enough negative criticism...

Oh, and that Fuuma chick that Jiraiya saved was sorta cute. Was she the sake girl? (Didn't look much alike) And if Jiraiya had her passed out, god knows that girls cherry is gone...

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-05-2005, 02:57 AM
I also found it quite hilarious how Shikamaru had this totally blank face on when Tsunade listed the qualifications for becoming a medical ninja. It was like "I don't think there's anyone who has no skills whatsoever but is naturally good at chakra control and has time to waste becoming a healer because they suck at life and don't have any speicla jutsu to train or new techniques they are spending their time trying to master"

"Oh hi Sakura!"

"Now..... where might there be a decent candidate for a medical ninja? Perhaps we could teach Akamaru?"

/golfclap

masamuneehs
Tue, 07-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

"Oh hi Sakura!"

/golfclap

You're too kind, you're too kind.
I know that joke was rather lame...

Oh btw, does anyone remember if they mentioned whether the next filler trash arc would be with just Team 7 (minues Sasuke of course, and probably minus Kakashi, so not really Team 7... was that even their right number?) Or were there any mention or clips of the other Konoha ninja in the preview?

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Well, Kurenai & Asuma were there. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

masamuneehs
Tue, 07-05-2005, 11:46 PM
God what I would give to get some character development accomplished in this filler for the side characters. I mean, the creator of the manga probably doesn't have much planned for ALL the side characters, right? So it would be uber nice of him to let the anime guys fuck around with the less important people. But this is probably wishful thinking on my part.... Chances are it'll be another intro of annoying characters that are cheesy and cliche and justice prevails...

I'd like to see a mission go absolutley terrible and have some people die... Or better yet, have Naruto or Sakura or one of the Konoha genin actually kill a person. So far I think only Chouji and Neji have ever killed anyone. I'd love to see them fail to protect a guy, or find out that the person they have to assasinate is really a good guy and that they're contracted to help soem drug dealer or corrupt government official... Oh that aspect of Naruto will probably never surface tho...

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-05-2005, 11:50 PM
That will never happen, unfortunately.

Well they vastly developed Ibiki by introducing his brother, clearly the best character ever!

snapcase
Wed, 07-06-2005, 08:46 AM
Episode was pretty bad. This little filler arc, was.... ok. Saw the Sakura becoming Tsunade's apprentice/pupil/bitch thing coming 20 miles away. All I can hope now is that Sakura will finally be of some use, rather than just being frustrating and crying all the time. That's probably wishful thinking I know, but they're my delusions damn it.

Vokalyzd
Wed, 07-06-2005, 10:39 AM
I have a question..why are all the Konoha Genin so much more powerful than the Jounin of other nations...I mean I see a huge descrepancy in the skill levels of the ninjas in all nations. The Fuuma Jounins were a bunch of pushovers when Naruto single handedly tricked them, and if it wasn't for Sakura, would have defeated them..bring back better Genin like Gaara..he kicked ass..=D

darkshadow
Wed, 07-06-2005, 12:44 PM
i think its about battle experience or something, seeing how konoha is like the biggest hidden village, they also have alot of missions and stuff, while the smaller country's dont

Assertn
Wed, 07-06-2005, 12:49 PM
dont be fooled.....konoha genins arent as good as jounin of other nations......SOME of them are about as good as chuunin from other nations....but thats about the extent of it

anytime a genin flat out beats a jounin is when something extremely lucky happens, or its a filler story

masamuneehs
Wed, 07-06-2005, 01:39 PM
I have often wondered about the above statements. Where are all the great aspiring Genin from the Water Country, or the other 2? So far we've only seen Konoha, Sand and Sound have any really impressive young ninja... Even in the Chuunin Exam it was all Konoha, Sound and Sand fighters.... (& I don't count Haku as I don't know if he ever was a part of the Water shinobi corps.) Seriously, the other nations have been so underplayed and I can't even remember what all of their names are! I think one is Thunder, but the fifth totally escapes me...

Jurojin
Wed, 07-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Hidden Village of Rock.

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by: Jurojin
Hidden Village of Rock n' Roll.

Okay I don't know why, but it just sounded funny.

I need sleep.

Vokalyzd
Wed, 07-06-2005, 06:40 PM
This has escaped me...but I forgot how Orochi healed his arms again..since Tsunade didn't help

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 07-06-2005, 06:53 PM
He transferred to another body sans mangled arms.

Vokalyzd
Wed, 07-06-2005, 07:09 PM
How did he transfer without doing seals?

Assertn
Wed, 07-06-2005, 07:33 PM
he......doesnt use seals for transferring

Vokalyzd
Thu, 07-07-2005, 04:00 AM
Then why was it such a big deal for Tsunade to heal his arms if he can just transfer to another body and get new arms?

Fudgeman
Thu, 07-07-2005, 12:02 PM
wow... sakuras hot when shes pissed

Death BOO Z
Sat, 07-09-2005, 01:38 PM
I've just finished watching this episode a few hours ago, and while I usually don't post in the anime section (since i'm two episodes behined, most of the time), but i've just got to comment on this one...

First of all, I could write a better filler episode as I sleep.

second of all, any anime charecter who calls someone 'niichan' should be shot dead, I dare you to find one decent anime charecter who uses that term.

now, for some point blank critisizem.

Rasengan seems to be the weakest attack around, hard to believe that it's stronger than the Chidori, right?
they skipped the only fight that might have been decent, the Jiraya vs Kin-look-alike one, they could have used it to show some good techniques and tactics, but no, they had to go over it. Besides, what the hell was with that Kin girl? didn't she die about 70 eps ago? that's fucking sick.

moving over, the gakure girl/boy, another fucked up idiot, didn't he kill himself earlier to shoot kamehameha waves at Naruto (and miss him)? it's like the deal with Kiba, people who decide to sacrifice themselves shouldn't keep on living. and just how did he take out his heart? when it was Kabuto, it was sort of acceptable (though extremly stupid, as Kabuto wouldn't have taken a hit from the rasengan a 2nd time) since he was a medical ninja, but why did Gakura do it?

and now, Arashi, i fuckin' hate him, he sold himself over to Orochimaru and passes on as a saint? screw him, he also used both his clan members as weapons, perssonally, he's just as bad as Orochimaru, I was hoping that the two faces in his body will betray him and make it possible for someone to kill him. But no, he had to have a dual perssonality that wishes for his own death, now, where have we seen this before? except in every other anime?

almost last, i have to mention that in the beggining of the arc, i was sort of hoping that Orochimaru has actually taken over Arashi's body, it would make a good drama, to see Orochimaru letting Sasame go, since he kept the promise to Arashi to let his clansmen go freely. but I guess it's too much to ask, since they have to show us over and over that Orochimaru is EVIL, and really EVIL. i fuckin' hate the anime writers, they suck.

now, lastly, I've come to a realization that Naruto is a very not political correct anime, every charecter who isn't pyhsically handsome is completly evil, even though they have much better reasons for what they do (thinking back to the two fuuma ninjas, who were actuallly working towards a good goall), but if the charecter is good looking (Sasame, Arashi), then no matter how techerous and sly they are, they'll have a change of heart and turn out to be gentle people who are used by EVIL people like Orochimaru.

that's about it, i could write a better filler arc as i sleep, heck, my ten years old brother could write something better than this, which only prooves that the world is filled with idiots, and almost nothing but idiots.

|3UCK W1LD
Sat, 07-09-2005, 02:06 PM
i finally found out wen they sent kimimaru and they told these people 2 fight.It was the fuuma clan but it makes no sense cuz if Orochimaru took the body of the last fuuma standing which looked a lot like Arashi(think its wrong name) then how come Arashi is still alive after the transfer 2 fight Naruto?

Assertn
Sat, 07-09-2005, 07:19 PM
there was no reference to the fuuma clan in the episode where kabuto set up that free for all

Liquid Echo
Sat, 10-15-2005, 09:30 PM
I know this is probably old news to y'all, but I just saw this episode (got into Naruto a couple of weeks ago and have been watching many episodes in a row...) A lot of it was pretty stupid, but I thought it was kinda neat that each of the Group 7 genins has their corresponding member of the sannin teaching them now...

And yeah this is my first post, been browsing the forums for a couple of days but hadn't created an account yet. Heya everyone, hope to be a nice happy member of yer community i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assassin
Sat, 10-15-2005, 11:43 PM
welcome, and hope u enjoy ur time here. make sure to follow the rules, and u'll be fine.

and btw, what group of 7 genins? theres only groups of 3

DB_Hunter
Sat, 10-15-2005, 11:55 PM
He said each of the Group 7 genins, not a group of 7 genins... remember Naruto's team were Team 7.